Trump Laying Hands on Glowing Orb of Arabia Mystifies Internet

The glowing orb is a world globe. You can see that quite clearly in the video ebedded below.

The official story explaining the cradling of the globe by President Trump is that it symbolizes the solidarity of America with the Middle East in the fight against terrorism.

A straightforward alternate explanation is that the event is a public Illuminati ritual intended to show the world that Trump is a New World Order globalist.

You can make up your own mind on what’s the symbolism. Watch the video and see if you spot any clues. Melania is present at the ceremony without a headscarf, if you think that’s important.

Uh oh, somebody is skeptical of the official story.

Newest Developments in Seth Rich Murder Mystery

The final item in this post is a news.com.au article on the Seth Rich murder case, hot off the presses. It offers a quick 5 minute summary of what we know tonight. Videos, Tweets, and links augment that article.

Stefan Molyneaux analyzes the truth about the murder of Seth Rich. This video starts at the beginning and then moves up to the current moment. It’s a good place to start if you’re not up to speed on the case.

Styxenhammer666 shows the common sense of the Rich-Wikileaks connection and the involvement of the Clinton assassination team.

Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom says that Seth was the Wikileaks source of the damning Podesta emails.

He has a score to settle with Democrats:

I heard Sean Hannity talking about the Seth Rich murder on his radio show on Friday. He’s a big name and he’s the first big name involved in this mess.

Body language analysis suggests nefarious lies by Rich family and lawyer:

Various social media accounts allegedly owned by Seth Rich have been discovered.

Claim: Seth Rich’s Reddit account was recently edited by an unknown party: Link: Someone just edited Seth Rich’s Reddit Posts

A Zerohedge article implies that the DNC (Hillary, et. al.) had Seth murdered.

The following summary of the week’s developments was just published an hour ago by news.com.au.

news.com.au

AN INTERNET conspiracy theory over the murder of a young former Democratic National Convention staffer in the US has once again reached fever pitch.

Seth Rich was shot in the back and killed walking home in an up-market Washington neighbourhood in July last year.

The death has largely gone unexplained, with Washington police suggesting it was the result of a botched robbery. But in the aftermath of the killing, conspiracy theorists claimed the 27-year-old staffer was responsible for leaking a trove of 20,000 emails stolen from the DNC servers to WikiLeaks.

The stolen materials contained explosive details of collusion between the Hillary Clinton camp and the DNC to undermine the Bernie Sanders campaign in the lead-up to the 2016 US presidential election.

This week, both Fox News and a Fox affiliate in Washington, WTTG-TV, published and aired reports which cited information attributed to a private investigator named Rod Wheeler, who claimed he had uncovered evidence showing Mr Rich had been in contact with WikiLeaks before his death.

WikiLeaks — which is now seen by many US Democrats as a vehicle for Russian intelligence — retweeted stories containing the latest claims, which many interpreted as confirmation. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange last year appeared to suggest Mr Rich was the leaker.

US authorities have accused Russian operatives of being the source of the leaks.

The Fox News story was also shared by the Russian Embassy in the UK on Twitter, receiving thousands of shares. But the report has since been proven to be inaccurate. Mr Wheeler said he had no information to that effect, and an FBI spokesman told the media that, contrary to the report, it had not conducted a forensic analysis of Mr Rich’s laptop that showed he had been in contact WikiLeaks.

A spokesman for the Rich Family, Brad Bauman, lashed out at those who continue to promote the story, which includes prominent Fox News anchor Sean Hannity.

“Anyone who continues to push this fake news story after it was so thoroughly debunked is proving to the world they have a transparent political agenda or are a sociopath,” he told CNN. “It either case, they should be taken off the air because they are either blind to the damage they are doing to a murder victims family or don’t care, showing a profound lack of judgment and common decency.”

On Sunday, speculation that the young DNC staffer was involved in the leaks was promoted by internet millionaire and the embattled founder of Megaupload, Kim Dotcom. Mr Dotcom tweeted that Mr Rich was the leaker and that he himself was also involved, promising to issue a statement after meeting with his lawyers this week.

Things got weirder still after internet sleuths uncovered what appeared to be Mr Rich’s social media accounts, including his Reddit username, “MeGrimlock4” and Twitter handle, “@panda4progress”.
His online persona revealed Mr Rich was a huge supporter of Sanders, which conspiracy theorists hold up as evidence of his motive to leak the e-mails which showed the DNC colluded to prevent Sanders from gaining the party nomination.

In a strange development, users discovered a tweet by former DNC director of data science Andrew Therriault, which appeared to posthumously mock Mr Rich, referring to him as an “embarrassment”.

On 27 April, quoting a tweet which read, “TIL: A group of Pandas is called an ‘Embarrassment’ #pandafacts”, Mr Therriault tweeted: “cc: @panda4progress”. The tweet has since been deleted.

Not long after, Reddit appeared to alter posts made by Mr Rich — a big no-no from the perspective of the site’s users — to remove a comment in which he shared his e-mail address, linking him to the account.

Reddit has a strict policy against sharing personal information, but a previous case in which Reddit chief executive Steve Huffman manually altered user’s comments drew ire from users and forced a public apology.

At the time, even former CEO Ellen Pao weighed in, saying she “would have immediately fired anyone” who did what Mr Huffman did. News.com.au contacted Reddit to ask about the alleged changes made to Mr Rich’s comment history.

Meanwhile, The Washington Post has published multiple reports this weekend describing claims of a cover-up over the murder of Seth Rich as fake news.

“The re-emergence of the conspiracy theory this week, which did not lack for real news, revealed plenty about the fake news ecosystem … in the Trump era,” the paper wrote. “It also happened to cause untold pain for the Rich family, which has sent a cease-and-desist letter to the so-called private investigator who led this dive back into the fever swamp.”

If I run across any more pertinent information, I’ll post it in a comment on this piece tonight.

Was DNC Leaker Seth Rich Finished Off in Hospital? New Information Hints at “Yes” Answer

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE TO READABLE SIZE.

Where is the FBI investigation into the murder of Seth Rich, Mr. Comey?

Bombshell! Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Had Contact with Wikileaks

The theory is simple.

Seth Rich, a young Jewish DNC staffer, supported Bernie Sanders for president. He became outraged when he saw the evidence that the DNC had rigged the game for Hillary Clinton, so he contacted Wikileaks and gave Julian Assange the DNC emails. For his troubles, the Clinton Crime Family or someone person or persons close to the Clintons murdered him, making it look like a robbery.

Since then, the D.C. police department (Wasington is totally controlled by the Democrat party) and possibly James Comey’s FBI have been covering up the link between victim Rich and Wikileaks.

If this corruption can be exposed, it may be what is needed to put Hillary, Bill, Comey, and a host of Democrats in prison for life.

We covered the story and the conspiracy as it developed over several months last year. See here, here, here, and here.

Fox5DC

WASHINGTON – It has been almost a year since Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in the nation’s capital. There have been no solid answers about why he was killed until now.

Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District’s Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich’s work at the DNC.

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich’s death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. . police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. Wheeler said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

“The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That’s confirmed.”

Wheeler also told us, “I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday].

A full report with the new details will air Tuesday morning on FOX News.

Reaction from Twitter as Jack (the CEO) tries to suppress Seth Rich from trending tonight:

Washington State Homeowner Charged with Second Degree Murder for Shooting, Killing Home Invader

HOME INVADER NATHANIAL JOSEPH ROSA WAS A TEACHER’S AIDE AT AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.

A 59 year old homeowner has been charged with second degree murder for killing a man he found in the shower of his home. The intruder, Nathaniel Joseph Rosa, who had no criminal record, appeared to be drunk when he was killed.

I’ve pieced this story together from three sources. Toward the end of the post is a copy and paste of relevant state law.

KOMO News

BELFAIR, Wash. (KOMO) – A homeowner was arrested Saturday morning after he shot and killed an intruder who was taking a shower in his home, Mason County sheriff’s deputies said.

Mason County Coroner Wes Stockwell identified the man who was killed as Nathaniel Joseph Rosa, 31, of Bothell.

The homeowner owns two pieces of property that sit next to each other along East Trails Road. One has a house that he lives in. He runs an internet-based business out of a home on the other piece of property, which is where the shooting occurred, deputies said.

The deadly confrontation happened just before 8 a.m. Saturday when the owner arrived to do some work for his business, deputies said. He noticed a window screen out in the yard and someone had forced open the front door.

The man went inside and confronted another man he found in his shower, deputies said. The homeowner left after the two exchanged words.

“He returned home, retrieved a firearm, came back over to the residence and fired multiple rounds into the shower … killing the intruder,” said Mason County Sheriff’s Lt. Travis Adams.

The homeowner called 911 and told dispatchers that he had just shot and killed an intruder, Adams said.

It’s not clear how long Rosa had been inside the home, but detectives don’t believe the homeowner gave him any warnings before he fired his gun, they said.

Continue reading

Sherri Papini’s Story of Kidnap and Torture by Two Hispanic Women Put in Doubt by New Information About Her Past

You may recall from this post on saboteur365, one of several last year on the mystery surrounding her story, that supermom Sherri Papini was allegedly kidnapped, branded, and had her hair cut off by two armed Hispanic women.

The police investigation of the alleged crime has turned up no suspects, but the police also add that they have no reason to disbelieve Sherri’s story.

However, a Sacramento Bee investigation has turned up new information that raises questions about Sherri’s mental stability and truthfulness.

Daily Mail

The so-called ‘Supermom’ who vanished for several weeks before returning and claiming she was abducted, allegedly tried to blame a self-harm attempt on her mother 13 years ago.

Sherri Papini, disappeared last November while out for a jog near her northern California home, and was not seen for more than three weeks.

The 34-year-old mother-of-two claimed she was abducted by two armed Hispanic women on November 2, before she was then tortured by her captors – whose faces she did not see – and eventually dumped on the side of a road on Thanksgiving.

Since she reappeared, no arrests have been made in the alleged kidnapping, no potential motive has been discussed, and Papini has not publicly spoken about her ordeal.

And now, documents from a previous incident when she was accused of misleading police have been revealed by the Sacramento Bee.

The newspaper uncovered documents from 13 years ago outlining how Papini’s mother, Loretta Graeff, called police asking for help after her daughter was allegedly self-harming and trying to blame the wounds on her.

The incident report, filed in December 2003, is just two lines long and reads: ‘RP states her 21y/o daughter that was living with her was harming herself and blaming it on the RP.

‘RP states female is coming back to live with them and she wants advice.’

The newspaper also found two other incidents involving Papini, where her father and sister both claimed she damaged their property.

In 2000, Richard Graeff said his daughter ‘burglarized his residence,’ before Sheila Koester, ‘alleged her back door had been kicked in and she believed Papini was the suspect’, the Bee reports.

Shasta County are still investigating the mother’s alleged disappearance late last year, however they have said they do not have any reasons not to believe her story.

The old police report referred to in the story is short.

Opinions at the time and still today vary widely about what really happened to Sherri Papini. Some say she’s a hoaxer. Some say her story is true.

Until the police speak out against Sherri, we should bear in mind that Latino resentment against whites is rampant in California. It’s entirely possible that two Mexican women did kidnap and torture Sherri, motivated by jealousy of her beauty and her blondeness.

Homeowner’s Son Shoots, Kills Three Teen Masked Burglars

Three teen masked burglars got more than they bargained for in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma yesterday. Specifically, they got shot and killed. The youngest was 16, the oldest 18.

Since the police know their ages, they also know their identities, but are not releasing that information. An Hispanic-surnamed female getaway driver was subsequently arrested and charged in the incident.

Which naturally raises the question of whether the failed burglars were illegals from Mexico.

Newser

Three teenage suspects are dead and their alleged getaway driver is in custody after what police in Broken Arrow, Okla. are calling an apparent home invasion. Police say that after the three suspects broke into the home through a glass door at the back of the home Monday afternoon, there was a “short exchange of words” with the homeowner’s 23-year-old son before he opened fire with an AR-15 assault rifle, KTUL reports. Two suspects died in the home’s kitchen. A third fled before collapsing and dying in the home’s driveway. Police say that hours after the shooting, Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez, 21, turned herself in. She was arrested and is expected to face three charges of first-degree murder and three charges of burglary.

Nice neighborhood. Thieves would expect some valuable items inside that beautiful home.

Wagoner County Deputy Nick Mahoney says the three teenagers were wearing black clothing, masks, and gloves when they broke into the home, the AP reports. Two of the suspects were 17 years old and the third was 18, reports Fox 23. One suspect had brass knuckles and another had a knife, according to police, who say the homeowners called authorities and voluntarily provided statements. Police say there is no indication that the suspects knew the homeowner or his son. They say that for now, the shooting is being treated as self-defense. “This may be a case of ‘stand-your-ground,’ however, it’s still too early to say for sure, and we’re still looking into all aspects of this,” Mahoney says, per the Tulsa World.

This mugshot of Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez suggests that the dead thugs were indeed Hispanic.

If she is an illegal, she’s certainly been eating well, judging from the extra pounds she’s packing.