Alex Jones Retracts Chobani Yogurt Migrant Rapist Statements in Response to Defamation Lawsuit

Since his divorce and recent child custody hearing, Alex Jones knows that the American legal system is rigged against him and against all decent, conservative Americans.

Rather than risk seeing more of his empire stolen from him by crooked judges, he took the out given by law of retracting his claims relating to the sand roach owner of Chobani yogurt and the company.

The Guardian

Rightwing radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said Wednesday that he had retracted previous stories and tweets about Chobani and regretted them, settling a defamation lawsuit brought by the yoghurt giant.

The brief statement read by Jones at the end of his radio show is a reversal from previous claims that he would never back down in the defamation case.

Chobani had argued in its lawsuit that Jones and his InfoWars website posted fabricated stories in April that linked Chobani owner Hamdi Ulukaya and the company to a sexual assault case involving refugee children. The company filed the lawsuit in Idaho district court in Twin Falls, where it operates the largest yoghurt plant in the world.

HAMDI ULUKAYA.

Jones said during his broadcast: “During the week of 10 April 2017, certain statements were made on the InfoWars Twitter feed and YouTube channel regarding Chobani that I now understand to be wrong.

“The tweets and video have now been retracted, and will not be reposted. On behalf of InfoWars, I regret that we mischaracterized Chobani, its employees and the people of Twin Falls, Idaho, the way we did.”

This is not Jones’s first apology over a false story. In March, Jones also apologized for promoting the “pizzagate” conspiracy rumors that led to a gunman firing an AR-15 rifle in a Washington DC pizza restaurant as he “self-investigated” a bogus theory that the Comet Ping Pong restaurant was at the center of a child sex-abuse plot and Democratic leaders.

In a nearly six-minute video, he read a statement in which he apologized to James Alefantis, the owner of Comet Ping Pong, and tried to minimize his role in spreading the rumors.

“I made comments about Mr Alefantis that in hindsight I regret, and for which I apologize to him,” Jones said. “We relied on third-party accounts of alleged activities and conduct at the restaurant. We also relied on accounts of reporters who are no longer with us.”

Jones, whose InfoWars site is known as America’s foremost conservative conspiracy theory outlet, has previously dismissed the Sandy Hook massacre, in which 20 elementary school students and six school staff were murdered, as “completely fake”, and has branded the September 11 terror attacks an “inside job”. During the recent US presidential race, Donald Trump took the unprecedented step of appearing for an interview on Jones’s site. Trump was interviewed for about 30 minutes by Jones in December 2015, and later called Jones a “nice guy”.

Even with his flaws, which may include being controlled opposition, Alex does good work in some areas. If he’s turned people’s heads toward the fact that the Chobani company is owned by a sand roach, then he’s done some good in this instance.

Checking in with Wikipedia, it’s seen that Ulukaya’s ex-wife claims that he bribed an employee of another company to get the recipe for his yogurt. If true, he’s a crook. And if he’s a crook, then the statements that Alex made are probably true.

Actor James Wood Ignores Left’s Outrage Over His Colorful “butt plug” Critique of CNN’s Anderson Cooper

In a propaganda war, demeaning the enemy is a good strategy. James Woods is one of the few Hollywood types that we have on our side. As such, he’s a precious resource.

He really got to the LGBT and SJW crowds a few days ago with a certain Tweet about that certain part of the anatomy that faggots are fixated on.

Woods have left his Tweet up and hasn’t groveled before the left with an apology. That’s manliness.

Mediaite

Conservative actor and Twitter bomb-thrower James Woods decided to toss out a crude remark in order to blast CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

Cooper got a lot of attention this week after he rolled his eyes during a grueling interview with Kellyanne Conway after President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey. Cooper’s eye-roll has drawn mixed reactions in recent days, and Conway has claimed that Cooper was being sexist towards her for doing it.

Enter Woods, who reacted to Cooper’s interview in the following way:

Cooper rolled his eyes at Conway after she deflected when the CNN host asked her about why Trump fired Comey after being quite complimentary of him in the past. Trump’s media surrogates faced a bruising week over the firing, offering multiple explanations that conflicted with the president and with each others’ remarks to the press.

Woods is known to be a conservative Trump supporter who frequently provides unapologetic political commentary on Twitter. Woods even quit Twitter at one point because he was upset that they launched an effort to crack down on alt-right trolls and online purveyors of fake news.

I’m not sure who Woods is currently dating, but this 20 year old was by his side in 2013. He does like them young!

Impeachment, Prison for Trump Thunders Across Media, Capital Hill in Wake of #comeymemo

Kablooey! Yet another crisis based on “sources say” has enveloped President Donald J. Trump again. One of the usual suspects, in this case the New York Times, has published a story claiming that fired FBI Director James Comey had written a memo to himself alleging that President Trump had asked him to drop an investigation into the ties between Russia and fired National Security Director Michael Flynn.

A memo to himself? What’s the deal with Comey? Is he a teenage girl keeping a secret diary?

Excerpt from Huffington Post

xactly one week after President Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, the White House is battling reports that the president asked Comey to end the investigation of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

A bombshell report in The New York Times on Tuesday says Trump made the request of Comey during a February meeting in the Oval Office. Comey reportedly detailed the meeting in a memo, which an associate shared with the newspaper. Flynn, who was ousted from his job in February, is one of several Trump associates under FBI investigation over potential ties to Russia.

Reuters and NBC News later confirmed the Times’ report.

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” the president told Comey, according to the memo, the Times and NBC reported. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

The Feb. 14 meeting took place after Attorney General Jeff Sessions had been confirmed by the Senate, but before he had recused himself from the Russia investigation.

A Justice Department spokeswoman declined to comment to HuffPost Tuesday evening on whether Sessions had seen the memo at the time, or if he was aware of what Trump reportedly told Comey.

The White House, in a statement to HuffPost, denied events described in the memo:

While the President has repeatedly expressed his view that General Flynn is a decent man who served and protected our country, the President has never asked Mr. Comey or anyone else to end any investigation, including any investigation involving General Flynn. The President has the utmost respect for our law enforcement agencies, and all investigations. This is not a truthful or accurate portrayal of the conversation between the President and Mr. Comey.

“Also please note that the Acting Director McCabe said last week that the WH had not interfered in the investigation,” the White House statement added.

Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe testifed before the Senate Intelligence Committee that “there has been no effort to impede our investigation to date.”

“It is my opinion and belief that the FBI will continue to pursue this investigation vigorously and completely,” McCabe said.

Trump himself has also denied asking Comey to drop the Russia investigation.

Since the post was started the Tweets have picked up in volume.

More:

WaPo Fake News: Trump Gave Classified Info to Russians Last Week at WH Meeting

UPDATED WITH TRUMP’S TWEETS OF DENIAL TOWARD THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.

TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIAN OFFICIALS LAST WEDNESDAY.

There must be 100 stories stating as fact that President Donald Trump carelessly or deliberately shared intel secrets with the Russians last week to every one story that pushs back on that ridiculous fake news attributed to anonymous sources.

NOLA

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador: Washington Post

BY THE WASHINGTON POST
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

Oy vey! Enough of the (((Jeff Bezos))) smear job on President Trump.

This story broke on Monday afternoon, just hours before it was revealed that there is some evidence that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich had contacts with Wikileaks.

A reasonable person might conclude that the anti-Trump hit piece was designed to take the news about Seth Rich off the radar screen.

It didn’t take NBC News reporter Richard Engel, who’s one of the better reporters in the MSM, very long to debunk the WaPo fake news.

According to CBS News, Trump National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster has also debunked the fake news:

In a briefing outside the West Wing on Monday evening, National Security Adviser Gen. H.R. McMaster denied an explosive Washington Post report that President Donald Trump disclosed “highly classified” intelligence to Russian officials last week.

“There’s nothing the president takes more seriously than the security of the American people,” McMaster told reporters.

“The story that came out tonight as reported is false,” he added.

McMaster said “the president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation” and that “at no time, at no time, were intelligence sources or methods discussed.”

“And the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known,” McMaster said. “Two other senior officials who were present, including the secretary of state, remember the meeting the same way and have said so. And their on the record accounts should outweigh those of anonymous sources.”

“I was in the room, it didn’t happen,” McMaster concluded before returning to the White House.

He did not take questions from reporters.

Updated with these breaking Trump Tweets:

Bombshell! Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Had Contact with Wikileaks

The theory is simple.

Seth Rich, a young Jewish DNC staffer, supported Bernie Sanders for president. He became outraged when he saw the evidence that the DNC had rigged the game for Hillary Clinton, so he contacted Wikileaks and gave Julian Assange the DNC emails. For his troubles, the Clinton Crime Family or someone person or persons close to the Clintons murdered him, making it look like a robbery.

Since then, the D.C. police department (Wasington is totally controlled by the Democrat party) and possibly James Comey’s FBI have been covering up the link between victim Rich and Wikileaks.

If this corruption can be exposed, it may be what is needed to put Hillary, Bill, Comey, and a host of Democrats in prison for life.

We covered the story and the conspiracy as it developed over several months last year. See here, here, here, and here.

Fox5DC

WASHINGTON – It has been almost a year since Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in the nation’s capital. There have been no solid answers about why he was killed until now.

Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District’s Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich’s work at the DNC.

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich’s death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. . police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. Wheeler said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

“The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That’s confirmed.”

Wheeler also told us, “I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday].

A full report with the new details will air Tuesday morning on FOX News.

Reaction from Twitter as Jack (the CEO) tries to suppress Seth Rich from trending tonight:

FAGGOT NCR Corporate Executive Joe Pauley Calls for Female Richard Spencer Supporter to be Raped, Hung, Burned to Death

RICHARD SPENCER’S CHARLOTTESVILLE PROTEST MADE HISTORY.

We’re back. We’re 1488. And we’re not taking your liberal sh*t lying down anymore.

Liberals, in response, whether it be the antifa or “respectable” executives like Joe Pauley, want to KKKill us.

To Joe Pauley: Come at me asshole and see what happens. Leave a comment and I’ll email you my address, faggot. I’m not that far from Dallas, you fucking fruitcake.

FAGGOT JOE PAULEY HAS TAKEN DOWN HIS TWITTER.

So far, NCR’s response to the promotion of murder by Joe Pauley has been mediocre. I saw a couple of tweets:

Some replies to NCR:

This is a no brainer for NCR. Political opinion is one thing, but advocating the rape and murder of a woman because of her conservative politics is another. One way or another we have to take down Joe Pauley.

Read more at Anime Right News

Twitter’s Trending #whitepeople Explodes with Hatred of White People

UNPINNED 5/14. PINNED TO THE TOP OF THE HOMEPAGE 5/14/2017. SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWEST POSTS.

There’s a whole lot of ignorant Nigga-babble tonight on Twitter as blacks and others have their fun. A lot of it makes no sense.