Woman claims (((Roman Polanski))) molested her at age 10; wants him kicked out of Academy

MARRIANE BERNARD ABOUT THE TIME SHE WAS ALLEGEDLY MOLESTED BY ROMAN POLANSKI.

The five feet tall Polish Jew Roman Polanski now has a fifth accuser. He, like Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein, are giving Hollywood a bad name.

Not that it ever had a good name to begin with.

Fox News

A California artist claimed Roman Polanski “sexually molested” her when she was 10 years old and has started a petition to get the Polish director booted from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

Marianne Barnard wrote in her Care 2 petition that the controversial director molested her after she was photographed by him at Will Rogers State Beach in Southern California. The artist claimed the director asked her to take off her bikini top then bottoms before he molested her.

Barnard also claimed her mother, who was present at the photo shoot, arranged the ordeal. The artist believed her mother was paid to walk away from the incident so she could pay for a Ph.D.

“After it happened, I didn’t say anything to anyone. I wish that I had been brave enough to speak out, tell a friend, their parent or even a teacher,” the artist wrote. “Maybe if I had, the other girls wouldn’t have been molested by Polanski (a convicted statutory rapist) also. That’s a terrible heartache to carry.”

Barnard asked online users to sign the petition to have Polanski’s board membership revoked from the Academy. More than 12,500 people have signed the petition as of early Saturday afternoon.

She said the petition was motivated by the Academy’s decision last week to expel disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein from the board following a string of sexual harassment and sexual assault allegations against the movie mogul.

“It is a small consequence for him considering his crimes and the great amount of harm he has caused me and his other victims,” Barnard wrote.

Barnard listed the four other women who have come forward with sexual misconduct allegations against the contentious director.

“We’ve stayed silent until now. We feared. But, we can no longer be silent and allow this man who sexually assaulted little girls to enjoy fame, recognition or an honored place in history,” Barnard wrote.

Barnard is the latest woman to come forward with allegations against the Oscar-winning director. Earlier this month, Renate Langer, a German woman, said she was assaulted by Polanski when she was a teenager in 1972.

Polanski won the Oscar in 2003. You can see despicable Meryl Streep give him a STANDING OVATION at the 1:10 mark in the video.

Damn Hollywood!

In August, another woman, who identified herself only as Robin, said the director sexually victimized her in 1973 when she was 16.

Polanski, 84, served 42 days in prison before fleeing to France from the U.S. after pleading guilty to having unlawful sex with a minor in California. His victim, Samantha Geimer, was 13 at the time.

Geimer said Polanski drugged, raped and sodomized her at “Chinatown” actor Jack Nicholson’s Hollywood Hills home in 1977.

This summer, Geimer asked a Los Angeles judge to drop the 40 year old case against Polanski, who can only travel between France, Switzerland and Poland.

MARIANNE BERNARD IN RECENT PHOTO.

Trump Plans to Release Classified JFK Documents

President Trump should see to it that all documents are released on October 26. It’s reasonable to expect that back in 63 the CIA and FBI conspired to destroy at least some evidence in conflict with LBJ’s official story.

CNN offers one assassination researcher’s thoughts in their coverage. Gerald Leo Posner is a pro-semite with a Jewish father. Posner’s view is that Oswald killed Kennedy by himself.

CNN

President Donald Trump said Saturday he intends to allow the release of classified government documents about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy “subject to the receipt of further information.”

Trump’s tweet comes as he is staring down an October 26 deadline set in law by Congress mandating the public release of the still-secret documents — including FBI and CIA files — barring any action by the President to block the release of certain documents.

“Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened,” Trump said, appearing to leave open the possibility that some documents could still be withheld.

A White House official told reporters Saturday: “The President believes that these documents should be made available in the interests of full transparency unless agencies provide a compelling and clear national security or law enforcement justification otherwise.”

Republican members of Congress, including Senate judiciary committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, of Iowa, have urged Trump to allow the full release of the documents.

“No reason 2 keep hidden anymore,” Grassley tweeted earlier this month. “Time 2 let American ppl + historians draw own conclusions.”

Historians who have studied the assassination do not believe the documents will lead to any bombshell new conclusions in the Kennedy assassination, but the documents could shed more light on facets of the investigation and Oswald’s mysterious trip to Mexico City weeks before the assassination. Some have expressed concerns that the documents could be embarrassing to Mexico and damaging to US-Mexico relations.

Trump can withhold the release of certain documents if he believes their release could pose harm to US intelligence, law enforcement, the military or US foreign relations.

“There’s going to be no smoking gun in there,” Gerald Posner, the author of “Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK,” told CNN’s Michael Smerconish. “But anybody who thinks this is going to turn the case on its head and suddenly show that there were three or four shooters at Dealey Plaza — it’s not the case.”

“Oswald did it alone,” Posner continued. “But what the files are doing and why they’re important to come out is they fill in the history of the case and show us how the FBI and CIA repeatedly hid the evidence.”

Posner said that the conspiracy theories about the CIA and mob working together to assassinate a head of state are true — but the target was Cuban leader Fidel Castro, not Kennedy.

“They tried seven times and they couldn’t even wound him. … They couldn’t get rid of Castro, but somehow these same guys who were an ‘F’ there pulled off the perfect crime in Dallas, and 54 years later we can find not a shred of evidence about it. I just don’t buy it,” he said.

Ken Hughes, a presidential researcher at the University of Virginia’s Miller Center, told CNN the files could shed light on the US involvement in the attempts to assassinate Castro as well as the US-approved coup of South Vietnamese leader Ngô Đình Diệm in 1963.
“There’s a lot for conventional historians — we non-conspiracy theorists — to look forward to,” he said.

Wikipedia offers a lengthy article on assassination conspiracy theories, although I cannot vouch for its accuracy or completeness. More theorizing will be happening after the document dump this week.

Panic on London Train As Black Man Reads BIBLE VERSES Aloud

Was the Negro who read apocalyptic Bible passages aloud on a train a devoted Christian seeking to share the gospel or was he a black bastard troublemaker enjoying scaring white passengers?

You make the call on this one.

metro.co.uk

Panicked passengers forced their way out of their rush hour train after a man read out Bible passages in the carriage. The train was just outside Wimbledon at around 8.30am, when the man started reading out phrases such as ‘death is not the end’.

Commuters became scared, and started trying to get out of the carriage as quickly as possible. As the passengers forced open the doors and climbed frantically onto the tracks, the rail power lines were cut. The train was travelling from Shepperton to Waterloo, one of London’s busiest commuter lines.

Ian, who was on the train, tweeted that the man’s Bible-reading caused a ‘crush’ and a ‘commotion’. He said that someone asked the man to stop speaking ‘as he was scaring people’, after which ‘the guy stopped and stood there with his head down’.

Other passengers praised a guard, who apparently dealt with the situation with ‘compassion, restraint and bravery’. A Network Rail spokesman said: ‘Passengers self-evacuated off a train and on to the tracks at Wimbledon this morning after a passenger incident. ‘British Transport Police are investigating and there were no injuries to passengers or staff.

‘This has caused significant delays to services in and out of Waterloo that will continue for the rest of the morning.

Most Bizarre Political Commercial You’ve Ever Seen Makes Even Liberal Media Cringe

DEMOCRAT DAN HELMER IN TV AD.

Watch on Twitter or scroll down to watch on youtube. Democrat Dan Helmer better have another line of work ready because the odds are that he won’t be going to Congress.

Breitbart

Democrat Dan Helmer is running for Congress in Virginia’s 10th Congressional District, but if his first TV ad is any indication he will not be winning any karaoke awards or picking up many new voters. Even liberals are left cringing after a viewing.

The new ad features Dan Helmer, a veteran of the U.S. Army riding up on a motorcycle in sunglasses and a leather bomber jacket before entering a bar where opponent Rep. Barbara Comstock sits.

First-time candidate Helmer seems to hope that voters will see his military service as enough to turn moderate, establishment Republican Comstock out of her seat. He also seems to hope his karaoke commercial will seem “funny” to potential voters.

What happens next in the video is so annoying that even left-wing Slate calls it “the worst ad of 2018”

Slate isn’t alone. The Daily Beast also calls it “The Worst Congressional Campaign Ad Ever.”

“Whoever told House Democratic candidate Dan Helmer this ad was a great idea should reevaluate whether negative attention could be considered good attention,” the Daily Beast wrote.

Even Esquire magazine warns readers that it might be impossible to make it through the ad “without cringing.”

The negative reviews hang on Helmer’s horrible karaoke-styled parody of the tune “You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling,” in which the candidate sings about how Rep. Comstock won’t host a town hall and how she voted against Obamacare.

Helmer accuses Comstock of “losing that centrist feeling” and for “right-wing appealing” until the actress playing Comstock leaves the bar in a huff.

The candidate’s wife did offer one small bit of good advice in the ad. Just as the candidate prepares to break out into song, Mrs. Helmer, who plays a bartender in the ad, tells her husband not to do it.

“Listen to your wife, Dan!” the Daily Beast pleaded.

Remembering the Canine Heroes of 9/11

Watch on youtube if you prefer:

One of the survival stories:

More on our canine heroes:

9/11 DOG MEMORIAL.

And let us not forget that the enemies of decency and civilization walk among us. This 9/11 dog memorial was destroyed by vandals:

All of our canine heroes from that horrific day are gone now, but we can hope that we will see them again.

Antifa’s “Pepper Balls” Speaks from Hospital (Twitter Video)

LOL. Maybe the doctors will turn the unidentified Antifa into a tranny while he’s in the hospital. Anesthesia, a scalpel, …

Phoenix Anti-Trump Protester Shot in Intimate Area by Police (Twitter Video)

Twitter is nearly unanimous in their praise for police with this shot to the nuts.