Questions Arise About MILO’s Honesty as Berkeley Free Speech Week Goes Up in Flames

MILO, the celebrity homosexual conservative, claimed that he was going to challenge leftist orthodoxy by bringing a slate of conservative speakers to the UC Berkeley campus next week, including Steve Bannon and Ann Coulter.

It’s not happening. Did MILO lie? Some people believe the notorious butt banger fibbed in order to push himself back into prominence after his fall from grace earlier this year.

It looks like his name is muddied again.

Good. We don’t need him. He knows how to effectively dispute feminist garbage and a few other things, but we don’t need him.

Excerpt from The Atlantic

At first, conservative agitator Milo Yiannopoulos’s Free Speech Week in Berkeley, California, seemed like it might be a major event. Four straight days of provocative events on campus featuring right-wing luminaries, culminating with appearances by conservative writer Ann Coulter and former Trump White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, and all in the heart of one of the most symbolically resonant places Yiannopoulos could have chosen: the campus of University of California, Berkeley, a campus with a longstanding image as a hotbed of left-wing activism where protests shut down an event of his last year.

But things didn’t go according to plan.

Speakers whose names appeared on initial schedules have either pulled out or said they were never planning to go; the campus publication Yiannopoulos is working with, The Berkeley Patriot, never reserved indoor school venues and appeared to pull out Friday afternoon; and Yiannopoulos announced on his Instagram a planned march through campus on Sunday in protest of Berkeley’s supposed clamp-down on free speech. “It’s time to reclaim free speech at UC Berkeley and send shockwaves through the American education system to every other college under liberal tyranny,” Yiannopoulos wrote in his post. The event would have been an important step in reviving Yiannopoulos’s wounded image on the right after a clip of him appearing to defend pedophilia caused him to be barred from CPAC and lose his job as a Breitbart editor in February. Earlier this week, Yiannopoulos told me in a text message that “We will fight until the last man is ejected from the last step on Sproul Plaza.”

There seem to be a lot of Jewish conservatives involved in Free Speech Week, including MILO.

Hmmm.

Continue reading

White Boy Mows White House Lawn as Trump Beams Approval of Young Entrepreneur

A white boy mowing the White House lawn? But I was told that it takes Mexicans to do yard work because whites are too lazy.

ABC News

President Trump surprised an 11-year-old from Falls Church, Virginia, who had the honor of mowing the Rose Garden lawn today after writing a letter to the president.

The president clapped in approval as he walked toward Frank “FX” Giaccio, who was hard at work cutting the grass. Trump gave Frank a high-five and a pat on the back.

“Future of the country right there, we’re lucky,” Trump said.

Trump then asked Frank what he wants to be when he grows up. Frank’s answer: a U.S. Navy SEAL.

“This is Frank, he’s going to be very famous, he’s going to be a Navy SEAL one day, he’s going to do great things for the country,” Trump said, introducing the young boy to reporters. The president then invited Frank, along with his father, into the Oval Office.

Frank, who considers himself a young entrepreneur, told ABC News he’s a “huge fan” of Trump and that “both mowing the lawn and meeting the president” were the highlights of his day.

Frank also got to meet Vice President Mike Pence and was shown the White House press briefing room.

It was “actually really cool” to be in the Oval Office, Frank told ABC News, adding that he expected the president’s office to be a lot smaller.

It was Frank’s idea to write a letter to the White House earlier this year, asking for the honor to mow the White House lawn and “show the nation what young people like me are ready for.” His dad helped with the final touches and suggested Frank mow the lawn for free when Frank originally wanted to charge the president his “regular price” of $8, Frank said.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders shared Frank’s letter at an August press briefing and announced that the president had accepted his offer. On Wednesday, Sanders confirmed Frank would work with the groundskeeping crew to cut the grass on the Rose Garden lawn.

Three cheers for Frank, his Dad, and the Trump White House.

Hillary: White Women Who Voted Against Her Pressured by Brothers, Fathers

HILLARY SEZ SHE WUZ ROBBED.

So much failure, so many explanations.

Daily Caller

Hillary Clinton has an explanation for why women — white women, in particular — voted against her last November: they caved in to pressure from their husbands, fathers, boyfriends and male bosses.

Clinton made the excuse during an interview with NPR’s Rachel Martin during a promotional tour of her book, “What Happened.”

In the interview, Clinton was asked why, given that she was the first female presidential candidate, she fared worse than expected among female voters.

In typical Clinton fashion, she deflected the blame, suggesting that women who voted against her were somehow manipulated by men in their lives. She also claimed that “sexism” from supporters of Bernie Sanders might have played a part in her poor showing among female voters.

“You yourself in the book acknowledge that a good number of young women didn’t vote for you, which is presumably not a sexist choice. They just weren’t inspired by your message,” NPR’s Martin said to Clinton.

THEY DON’T LOOK BULLIED TO ME.

What Happened? The long list of who Hillary Clinton blames

It looks like for a while there’s going to be at least one Hillary Clinton post per day. She’s on a wild and crazy streak, spouting out more and more nonsense.

America dodged a bullet. ABC = Anybody But Clinton.

In this long piece, Hillary admits that people don’t like her, but she also blames many factors for her 2016 loss, including WHITE RESENTMENT.

There’s so much that could be said about this evil creature, but let her speak in her own words.

BBC

The beauty of Hillary Clinton’s new book title, What Happened, is it can be interpreted in so many ways.

Perhaps it’s a definitive account of the 2016 presidential election. “Here’s what happened”.

Maybe it’s an exclamation, like someone reacting to an unexpectedly loud noise (or an electoral earthquake). “Yikes! What happened!?”

Then again, it could be a stern mom, who just walked in on the mess her children (the voters) made in the living room. “Whaaaaat happened …”

Or is she the dazed boxer, picking herself up off the canvas after getting knocked out by a surprise punch from her opponent.

“Wha-, wha-, what happened???”

It’s up to readers to decide for themselves, but in Mrs Clinton’s recent interviews and in her book, which was formally released on Tuesday, she offers plenty of explanations from which to choose.

Here’s a list of just some of the factors to blame for the fact that she’s hitting book stores across the country, while Donald Trump is redecorating the Oval Office.

James Comey
“If not for the dramatic intervention of the FBI director in the final days we would have won the White House.”

This isn’t the first time Mrs Clinton has said the former FBI director – who wrote a letter informing Congress that he had reopened the investigation into the handling of classified material on Mrs Clinton’s personal email server as secretary of state – is the main culprit behind her defeat.

In her book, Mrs Clinton calls the use of that server a “dumb mistake”, but the resulting scandal was “even dumber”. And in Mrs Clinton’s eyes, Mr Comey’s blame for the matter extends to his public announcement that he would not bring charges against Mrs Clinton, despite the fact that she had been “extremely careless” in her handling of classified material.

“I don’t know quite what audience he was playing to, other than maybe some right-wing commentators, right-wing members of Congress, whatever,” Mrs Clinton said of Mr Comey’s press conference in July 2016.

Continue reading

Civil rights group wants Kid Rock Detroit concerts canceled

The so-called civil rights group calling for Kid Rock to be kicked out of Detroit’s new sports arena is the Rev. Al Sharpton’s group, putrid agitators looking for money.

Fox News

DETROIT – The choice of Kid Rock as the opening act for a new sports arena in mostly black Detroit has injected the musician into the national debate over race and culture because of his embrace of the Confederate flag, an expletive-laced criticism of NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick and unabashed support for President Donald Trump.

Olympia Entertainment selected Kid Rock to open the new Little Caesars Arena with concerts next week. Kid Rock, who is white, has been lauded for his philanthropy and support of Detroit, but his recent criticism of Kaepernick has prompted one civil rights organization in Detroit to plan a protest and call for the concerts to be canceled.

Kaepernick, who is black, refused to stand during the national anthem while with the San Francisco 49ers last year in protest of police violence and social injustice. During a concert last month in Iowa, Kid Rock told fans that “football’s about ready to start,” then went on to say, “You know what? (expletive) Colin Kaepernick,” the Des Moines Register reported.

Kid Rock, who is from the Detroit suburbs and proudly claims the city as his home, has six concerts scheduled at the $860 million, 20,000-seat arena, starting Tuesday — a move that Peter Hammer, director of the Damon J. Keith Center for Civil Rights at Detroit’s Wayne State University, called “incredibly tone deaf.”

“Everything is different post-Charlottesville,” Hammer said, referring to a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Aug. 12 that resulted in the death of one counter-protester and injuries to many more.

“These are moments where you have to act as a matter of character and state what your values are,” Hammer added. “Everything now is becoming symbolic. That means we have to choose our symbols carefully.”

Kid Rock’s publicist, Kirt Webster, did not immediately provide a comment Wednesday.

The arena will be the new home for the NHL’s Red Wings and the NBA’s Pistons. It’s owned by Detroit’s Downtown Development Authority and is managed by Olympia Entertainment, which is owned by Ilitch Holdings.

“While I can’t control what any artist does or says, I can guide our businesses to continue bringing life-changing opportunities to people in our community,” Ilitch Holdings President and CEO Christopher Ilitch said in response to questions about the choice of Kid Rock to open the arena. “I will always demand that our companies strive to do right by Detroit, our community and its people.”

The request to cancel Kid Rock’s concerts came from the National Action Network’s Detroit chapter, which plans a protest next week. The group has previously criticized Kid Rock for has displaying the Confederate flag at concerts.

“This is the straw that broke the camel’s back,” said the Rev. Charles Williams II, president of the network’s Detroit chapter. “When you hire Kid Rock, who is known to be dog-whistling and cat-calling to white supremacist organizations and the white supremacist community, alt-right, whatever you want to call them, and you take our tax dollars to do that? That’s wrong.”

In May 2011, the NAACP’s Detroit chapter gave Kid Rock an award for his work in the community. About 80 percent of Detroit’s estimated 680,000 residents are black.

Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, told nearly 10,000 people that night that: “I love America. I love Detroit, and I love black people.”

He called the controversy surrounding his use of the Confederate flag a “fiasco.”

“I’ve never flown that flag with any hate in my heart. Not one ounce,” Ritchie said before announcing $50,000 in donations from his foundation to Detroit recreation centers and other groups.

He endorsed Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign and has been encouraged by the head of a major Super PAC aligned with Senate GOP leadership to run for Senate against Democratic incumbent Debbie Stabenow of Michigan.

Webster Public Relations, which represents Kid Rock, said last week that the musician will give fans exclusive insight on his political views and aspirations following his first song at Tuesday’s concert.

It sounds like extortion to me. Arrest Al Sharpton for blackmail along with the other members of his criminal gang.

Paul Ryan’s Spokeswoman Finally Condemns Antifa as ‘Scourge’

Cowardly RINO Paul Ryan has yet to speak about the Antifa himself. Speaking through a spokeswoman isn’t good enough. We have to keep the pressure on him to apologize to President Trump and admit that Trump’s widely condemned “all sides” statement after Charlottesville was correct.

It would be reasonable to conclude that Ryan is receiving money from the same person who funds the antifa–George Soros.

Out next job is getting Ryan to either confirm or deny that Soros is a terrorist, per the White House petition featured here before.

Breitbart

A spokeswoman for Speaker of the House Paul Ryan condemned the radical left-wing protest group Antifa on Thursday evening, describing them as “left-wing thugs.”

In a statement provided to The Daily Caller, Ryan’s spokeswoman AshLee Strong said: “Speaker Ryan believes, as is obvious, these individuals are left-wing thugs, and those who are committing violence need to be arrested and prosecuted. Antifa is a scourge on our country.”

In recent weeks, Ryan has repeatedly failed to condemn the group, and actively contradicted President Donald Trump’s claim that there were “many sides” responsible for the violence in Charlottesville, following clashes between white nationalists and Antifa protesters.

“There are no sides,” Ryan said in a Facebook post. “That is why we all need to make clear there is no moral relativism when it comes to neo-Nazis. We cannot allow the slightest ambiguity on such a fundamental question.”

Even now, Ryan has yet to offer a personal condemnation of the group. Strong, Ryan’s spokeswoman, has not responded when asked by Breitbart News why Ryan himself has still said nothing about Antifa.

Since the violence in Charlottesville, Antifa members have instigated violence at multiple rallies, including one in Berkeley, California, where two peaceful protesters were hospitalized by members of the group.

Ryan’s supposed statement also comes a day after House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi condemned the group to the surprise of many of her supporters.

“The violent actions of people calling themselves Antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted,” Pelosi said in a statement.

SUCH NICE BOYS AND GIRLS, RIGHT SPEAKER RYAN?

Sheriff David Clarke, Staunch Trump Supporter, RESIGNS

I haven’t been able to find anything on why Sheriff David Clarke has resigned other than speculation that a scandal is about to break or that President Trump has invited him to join the White House team.

CNN

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke — a loyal supporter of President Donald Trump who is reviled by civil rights advocates — resigned from his post Thursday, according to County Clerk George Christenson.

Known for his often jaw-dropping rhetoric and incendiary conservative commentary, Clarke had served as one of the country’s more well-known sheriffs since 2002, but he raised his national profile as a regular surrogate for the Trump campaign.

Clarke did not provide any reasons for his departure in a resignation letter obtained by CNN and did not respond to requests for comment.

Thursday afternoon Clarke posted a picture of himself on Twitter “(i)n Nashville for National Fraternal Order of Police convention,” leaving no hint of his imminent resignation.

CNN’s KFile reported in May that Clarke plagiarized portions of his 2013 master’s thesis on US security, though he vigorously denies the allegations.

Critics of Clarke point to what they term a sordid history of his management of the county’s jail, but the past few months have also been marked by questions over whether he would be tapped for a formal role in the Trump administration.

In May, Clarke announced on a local Wisconsin radio show that he was accepting an appointment as Assistant Secretary in the Office of Partnerships and Programs at Homeland Security — yet days turned into weeks without a word of confirmation from DHS.

Finally, DHS said in June that he was “no longer being considered” for a position within the agency, and a DHS official confirmed to CNN Thursday that he is still not up for a job there.

And while Clarke makes regular TV appearances on Fox News, a source with knowledge of the situation told CNN that there have been no discussions, at least thus far, about hiring Clarke.

Negro thugs must be happy tonight. Tomorrow they can run free until another “get tough” guy is unleashed on them .

TMJ4

State Sen. Lena Taylor did not mince words following the news that Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke resigned Thursday.

In a statement shared on Twitter, Taylor (D-Milwaukee) said, “This is truly a good Thursday. I want to thank Sheriff Clark for his decision to step down. After years of abuse at his hands, the people of Milwaukee can sleep soundly tonight.”

SENATOR LENA TAYLOR.

Speculating, perhaps Lena Taylor is jealous of Sheriff Clarke’s interest in white women, as exemplified by his wife, Julie, pictured below.