Mystery Meat American Army Sergeant Indicted for Aiding ISIS

SGT. IKAIKA ERIK KANG. HOMEGROWN ISIS.

Sgt. Kang is probably a Pacific Islander by ethnicity. His loyalty is allegedly not to his people, though, but to the Muslims of the Middle East.

According to this report, he didn’t try to hide his feelings of animosity toward the U.S.

So, how do these rats get into the military!

NBC News

A 34-year-old Army sergeant was indicted in Hawaii on Friday and faces four counts of attempting to provide material support to ISIS.

Sgt. Ikaika Erik Kang, an air traffic control operator with the 25th Infantry Division at U.S. Army Pacific Command in Hawaii, was taken into custody by an FBI SWAT team earlier this month after he was surveilled for nearly a year, according to court documents. The indictment said he attempted to provide the militant group secret information, a drone and other gear, as well as military training.

He faces up to 20 years in prison and $250,000 for each of the four counts he’s charged with, according to the Justice Department. He is set to appear in a preliminary hearing on Monday.

Kang allegedly sought to provide ISIS with classified military documents and training and declared his allegiance to the jihadist militant group, according to an FBI affidavit.

A search of Kang’s computer found 18 documents marked “SECRET” — 16 of those remain classified today, according to the FBI. The Army sergeant also said he wanted to join the group and considered traveling to Turkey, where he believed ISIS had a consulate.

According to the indictment, he is also accused of providing “a GoPro Karma drone, a chest rig (which is a piece of military-style equipment worn over the shoulders that has chest pouches and is typically used to hold tactical equipment, ammunition, and other military gear), and other military-style clothing and gear.”

Authorities arrested Kang on July 8 after he pledged loyalty to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, and said he wanted to kill “a bunch of people,” the FBI said.

“People still say it’s illegal to join them, but the way I look at it is they’re just fighting people who are committing genocide there,” Kang said, according to the affidavit. “I’m just going to go there … and fight these guys who are committing genocide.”

Kang’s attorney, Birney Bervar, previously told NBC News that Kang, who served in Iraq in 2010 and Afghanistan in 2014, “may have some service-related mental health issues which the government was aware of but neglected to treat.”

The Army referred Kang to the FBI in August 2016, the affidavit said, and reported that he had made threatening remarks and statements about supporting ISIS since 2011.

Kang’s father, Clifford, told NBC News-affiliate KHNL that his son enlisted in the Army after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack and later converted to Islam.

CLIFFORD KANG. HAWAIIAN NATIVE?

USS Fitzgerald crash that killed seven American sailors ‘was navy’s own fault’

There are 577 comments at Yahoo on the report that the crew of the USS Fitzgerald bear the blame for the deadly crash that killed seven sailors.

While there’s a lot of thinking about the dereliction of duty that led to the near sinking of the American destroyer, no one has raised the issue of the performance of an increasingly Affirmative Action military.

The way the command and operating structure is set up shipboard, there are supposed to be multiple personnel who would be alert to the possibility of a collusion. Yet no one acted. Were they all sleeping, playing computer games, or chatting on their cell phones?

The American military is plagued by Affirmative Action incompetence. The Chinese military has to be loving it.

Yahoo

A deadly crash between a US warship and a Philippine cargo vessel is believed to have been the fault of the US navy, according to CNN citing preliminary investigations into the incident which claimed the lives of seven American sailors.

The network said that two officials from the Department of Defence said that there were multiple errors by the crew of the USS Fitzgerald that led to the collision in June. “They did nothing until the last second,” one official was quoted as saying. “A slew of things went wrong.” A second official said the crash “will wind up being our fault.”

The crash between the Fitzgerald, an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, and the ACX Crystal on 17 June claimed the lives of seven US sailors. A further seven sailors were injured, including Commander Bryce Benson, who held the command of the ship.

The incident occurred 56 nautical miles off the coast of Honshu, Japan in an area that is known as a place to be heavily used by commercial shipping.

CNN said that the initial investigation found that the USS Fitzgerald crew failed to understand and acknowledge the cargo ship was approaching and failed to take any action necessary to avoid the crash. For instance, it remains unclear if members of the crew ever called the commanding officer to come to the bridge.

The officials say investigators are also looking at the possibility that the ship was traveling at a higher speed than expected in order to reach a location it was due to arrive at the next next day.

Trump Ends Aid to CIA Funded Rebels in Syria

Trump wants peace, not World War III, but this news will start a new round of “Trump is a Russian agent” fake news.

The Independent

Donald Trump has reportedly decided to end the US’s funding and training of so-called moderate Syrian rebels opposed to Bashar al-Assad – something that has long been requested by Moscow.

The plan to train and equip rebels opposed to Mr Assad was started in 2013 under the administration of Barack Obama, as an effort to try and put pressure on the Syrian leader to step aside. While most of the heavy weapons and cash were provided by Saudi Arabia, the CIA took the lead in the training.

Now, it has been reported that Mr Trump has decided to cancel the programme, something that will likely be welcomed by Russia, which has for years supported the Assad regime.

Let’s pick up the story with an excerpt from the Washington Examiner

U.S. support for rebels fighting against Syrian President Bashar Assad was a bipartisan, if controversial, plank of American policy in the country as recently as last fall. Former President Barack Obama began the shipments in 2013 and a GOP-led Congress eased restrictions on the program in 2016. But Russia and Turkey, a NATO ally, have accused the United States of backing terrorist groups.

“Officials said the phasing out of the secret program reflects Trump’s interest in finding ways to work with Russia, which saw the anti-Assad program as an assault on its interests,” according to the Washington Post, which first reported the move. “The shuttering of the program is also an acknowledgment of Washington’s limited leverage and desire to remove Assad from power.”

Russia has denounced U.S. support for the rebel groups throughout the civil war, accusing the U.S. of commiting a “hostile act” and claiming that the Obama team was trying to block a Trump-led rapprochement with Russia.

“Overall, it appears that the Authorization Act has been adopted by the outgoing Obama administration…to create problems for the incoming Trump administration and complicate its relations on the international stage, as well as to force it to adopt an anti-Russia policy,” Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said in December. “We hope the new administration will be more sagacious.”

Trump’s decision to end might irritate the lawmakers who voted for the 2016 defense bill, however. Senate Intelligence Committee member James Lankford, R-Okla., for instance, recently praised U.S. intelligence efforts in Syria, albeit without naming any specific covert programs.

A certain “tribe” isn’t going to like this at all. Not to mention that John McCain will develop another blood clot as he learns the news.

London in Panic as String of Muslim Acid Attacks Injure Five Men

Who could it be? Everyone knows that acid attacks are one of the preferred methods of terror employed by Muslims.

CNN

London (CNN)Five men were attacked with acid in London on Thursday night with one man suffering life-changing facial injuries in what police are treating as linked assaults.

The five attacks, which were reported to police over a 70-minute period, are the latest in a spike of incidents using corrosive liquids as weapons in robberies and gang-related violence in the British capital.

Police said at least four of the five attacks involved two males on a moped, and in at least two cases the attackers stole mopeds belonging to their victims. Another incident involved a robbery.

A 16-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and robbery, and is currently in custody at an east London police station. Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward.

Four of the attacks happened in London’s eastern borough of Hackney, and one other in Islington in the city’s north. All five victims were taken to hospital.

Attacks on the rise
According to a report released by the Metropolitan Police Service in March, acid attacks are on the rise in London. In 2014, there were 166 filed incidents, rising to 261 in 2015, and 454 in 2016. Police have told CNN that trend has continued this year.

Acid attacks in London are largely concentrated in the city’s east. London’s police chief Cressida Dick explained that it was not happening across all boroughs.

“But we are concerned because the numbers appear to be going up. We will arrest people. We will enforce the law as we can. We are working very closely with the Home Office to try to see whether there’s any changes in the law required,” she told LBC Radio.

The Independent is reporting that Teresa May is contemplating changes in the law in light of today’s horrific news.

Theresa May has hinted at the introduction of new legislation to combat a spate of acid attacks after last night’s “horrific” rampage in London.

It comes after two men on mopeds carried out five acid attacks during a spree across the capital which lasted less than 90 minutes, according to the Metropolitan Police.

Asked about the assaults and whether a change in sentencing guidelines was needed, the Prime Minister’s spokeswoman said Ms May viewed the acid attack as “horrific”.

‘No Trump Zone’ Planned in Paris Ahead of President’s Visit

I was looking to post something about the warm relationship that is apparently developing between American President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron.

There’s nothing out there that I could find. As usual, the press emphasizes the negative, not the positive.

However, it is newsworthy to note that anti-Trump demonstrations are planned during the president’s visit.

Common Dreams

As the Trump administration attempts to deflect questions from the press regarding Donald Trump Jr.’s controversial meeting during last year’s campaign with a Russian lawyer, the president himself has kept a relatively low profile ahead of a scheduled trip to France this week—but the French aren’t expected to give him a warm welcome as hundreds of demonstrators plan to form a “No Trump Zone” in Paris, where they will march in protest of Trump’s visit and his policies.

Trump was invited by French President Emmanuel Macron to attend France’s national celebration of Bastille Day, where the two would honor the cooperative relationship their countries have shared on what would also be the 100th anniversary of the U.S. entering World War I. Trump accepted the invitation despite the two leaders’ disagreement on issues including Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Agreement on climate change policy, and a frosty exchange they shared at the NATO Summit in May.

The group “Paris Against Trump” is behind the plans for a “No Trump Zone” in the Place de la Republique in the center of Paris. As the group wrote on Facebook, “Trump is not welcome in Paris. We are opposed to his positions on the climate crisis, his international politics against migrants, his sexist speeches and behavior, his Islamophobia and racist remarks, his military plans around the world and his neo-liberalism and capitalism.”

Trump will apparently not be able to escape Americans who disapprove of him, as the organizers have said the group will include “an American contingent.”

The planned protest will likely mirror the reception Trump got in Europe last week when he arrived for the G-20 Summit. Thousands of protesters in Hamburg greeted him with signs saying “Welcome to Hell.” The protest turned violent as German riot police confronted the demonstrators with water cannons and tear gas. During his earlier stop in Warsaw, demonstrators chanted “Go Home Trump!”

Trump is unpopular across Europe. A recent Pew poll found that only 14 percent of French citizens have confidence in his ability to lead, with similar approval ratings throughout the continent.

The left may not welcome Trump to Paris, but they sure welcome filthy African parasites and violent Muslim scum. If we get lucky perhaps a Muslim jihadist will attack the anti-Trump people, mowing them down with a truck or blowing them up with a bomb.

By the way, I wouldn’t put much stock in any polls taken across Europe. Fake news and fake polls are not exclusive to America. And it must be said that the Hamburg riots are an annual affair at G20. They were not aimed specifically at Trump. The reporter who put this story together is a liar.

Here’s the real Hell that the left will never acknowledge.

San Francisco: BART Withholding Surveillance Videos Of Crime To Avoid ‘Stereotypes’

This is what happens when your government doesn’t give a damn about you, white man.

Isn’t it time for a new government, one that loves white people?

San Franciso is going to be stuck with a billion dollar transportation system that everyone is too afraid to use.

CBS Local San Francisco

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX) — In the last three months, there have been at least three robberies on BART involving groups of teenagers.

“I think people are genuinely concerned — they are fearful about the stories that have come out about the recent attacks, the assaults, the thefts,” said Debora Allen, who is a member of the BART Board of Directors.

April 22: Forty to sixty kids boarded a train at the Coliseum stop and robbed seven passengers, beating up two;

June 28: A group of four kids assaulted a passenger and made off with a cell phone at Dublin; and

June 30: A woman on a train with about a dozen teenagers had her phone snatched by one them before the group got off at the Coliseum stop. Thankfully, a good Samaritan was on hand to retrieve the phone.

So far, BART has refused to turn over surveillance video for any of these incidents.

Allen told us the agency issued an explanation for why it is being tight-lipped about the thefts.

“To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district,” she was told. “And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains.”

According to a memo distributed to BART Directors, the agency won’t do a press release on the June 30 theft because it was a “petty crime” that would make BART look “crime ridden.” Furthermore, it would “unfairly affect and characterize riders of color, leading to sweeping generalizations in media reports.”

The memo was from BART Assistant General Manager Kerry Hamill.

Allen emailed Hamill, “I don’t understand what role the color of one’s skin plays in this issue [of whether to divulge information]. Can you explain?” Hamill responded, “If we were to regularly feed the news media video of crimes on our system that involve minority suspects, particularly when they are minors, we would certainly face questions as to why we were sensationalizing relatively minor crimes and perpetuating false stereotypes in the process.” And added her opinion of the media: “My view is that the media’s real interest in the videos of youth phone snatching incidents isn’t the desire for transparency but rather the pursuit of ratings. They know that video of these events will drive clicks to their websites and viewers to their programs because people are motivated by fear.”

Allen says scared passengers aren’t being unreasonable — being on a BART train is a vulnerable position.

“This is BART, people are sort of trapped in this train for awhile and they have a right to see what could potentially happen.”

She says all this raises questions, “What is the priority of BART? Is the safety of the passenger — of all passengers — is that a lesser priority than the race bias issue?”

According to BART spokesman Taylor Huckaby, state law protecting “juvenile police records” prevents them from showing the surveillance video, even though at least one of the people arrested for the April 22 attack is 19 years old. (He cited Cal. Gov’t Code 827.9) And, even if the faces of juveniles were blurred, Huckaby says watching the videos would be pointless gawking.

Australia: The Madness Continues–Women and Children Must Accept Being Raped

THE NEW FACE OF AUSTRALIA.

Muslims, many of them black, are allegedly causing a lot of trouble for the white Christian population.

Australians can’t easily own a gun or else many of these problems would go away. Maybe they should learn how to make do with other weapons.

Zerohedge

“While terrorism’s origins have many factors, Islamic terrorists, as heinous as their acts are, they are often merely doing what the scriptures are telling them.” — Tanveer Ahmed, Muslim psychiatrist.

In Australia, according to judges, women and children must accept sexual assaults because it is part of the “Islamic culture” of their attackers. It would seem that in parts of Australia, this “Islamic culture” has replaced the rule of law. None of the above, however, seems to be enough to appease Muslim sentiments. In March, Anne Aly, Australia’s first female Muslim MP, said that racial-discrimination laws should be expanded to cover insults based on religion as well.

In March, a teacher at Punchbowl Primary School quit her job after she and her family received death threats from the children in the school, with some of them saying they would behead her. The teacher’s complaints to the New South Wales Department of Education were dismissed.

During the month of Ramadan alone, the world witnessed 160 Islamic attacks [5] in 29 countries, in which 1627 people were murdered and 1824 injured. Nevertheless, the dual efforts to deny any links between Islamic terrorism and Islam on the one hand, and the efforts to accommodate Islam to the greatest extent possible on the other, seem to continue unaffected by the realities of Islamic terrorism — in Australia, as well, which is experiencing its own share of sharia and jihad [6].

At the end of May, the Public Health Association of Australia (PHAA) called [7] on the Australian Parliament’s Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade to:

“…include a recommendation in its report that disavows the notion that there is any inherent link between Islam and terrorism… The Committee should condemn any politician who refers divisively (expressly or implied) to any religious or ethnic group for the purpose of political gain.”

A MEMBER OF THE RESISTANCE.

YOUNGER RESISTERS.

PHAA Chief Executive Michael Moore said [7] that there is no inherent link between any religion and acts of terror:

“When you look at terrorism and the IRA, I don’t think many people blamed Christianity for terrorism when clearly there was an overlay. In fact there’s nothing ­inherent in Christianity that links to terrorism”.

Continue reading