16 Year Old White Girl Who Allegedly Teamed with Two Negros to Kill MMA Fighter Charged as Adult

SUMMER CHURCH, JACE SWINTON, AND ROBERTO ORTIZ. CHARGED WITH MURDER.

Sixteen year old mudshark Summer Church was having a sexual relationship with the Nog in the center photo, Jace Swinton. Police believe she was the brains of the outfit who planned to rob a mystery meat MMA fighter that she met at a convenience store.

Summer’s mother is defending her race-mixing daughter and the ugly ape boyfriend.

Good mothers don’t let their daughters engage in bestiality.

Heavy

Three teens have been charged with murder in the death of a Florida MMA fighter who was killed in July in his Boca Raton home during a home invasion robbery.

Summer Church, 16, Jace Swinton, 18, and Roberto Ortiz, 18, are facing several charges in the death of , Aaron Rajman, 25, including first-degree murder, after they were arrested Friday, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says. Church was taken into custody while she was being driven to high school by her mother, the Palm Beach Post reports. She is being charged as an adult.

Aaron Rajman, 25, was shot to death after multiple men entered his home about 10:30 p.m. on July 3, the sheriff’s office said. Rajman was shot after a fight broke out, according to police. It is not known if police believe anyone else was involved in the robbery and murder.

VICTIM AARON RAJMAN.

Rajman lived in the 22700 block of Southwest 65th Terrace in West Boca, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Few details about the case have been made public. Charging documents that would reveal more information have not yet been released by the Palm Beach County court.

“When our deputies arrived, they learned that the males entered the home where an altercation resulted in a male being shot,” the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release announcing the arrests.

A Palm Beach County grand jury indicted Summer Church, Jace Swinton and Roberto Ortiz on charges of first-degree premeditated murder and two counts of home invasion robbery with a firearm, according to court records.

According to the Palm Beach Post, Church was dating Swinton at the time they are alleged to have taken part in the robbery and murder. Church’s mother told the newspaper that her daughter had become acquainted with Rajman after they met at a convenience store in Boca Raton in January. Judith Church told the Post that Swinton had also met Rajman and had been to his house.

Detectives have claimed that 16-year-old Summer Church was the “mastermind” behind the plot to rob Aaron Rajman, which led to his murder, Judith Church, the girl’s mother, told WPBF-TV. Judi Church says her daughter has cooperated with police and was forced to be involved. She said her daughter was not at the house when the robbery and shooting occurred.

“I told detectives, I said this out loud: ‘she’s not that smart.’ They said, ‘oh yes, she is, we think she’s the mastermind behind it,’” Judith Church told the news station.

The elder Church claims there are suspects still on the loose. She told WPBF that Roberto Ortiz, who her daughter did not know, and three other men forced Summer into a car at gunpoint and forced her to call Aaron Rajman, because they wanted to see if he would be home so they could rob him. According to Judith Church, her daughter did call and when Rajman said he was out with his girlfriend, she told the men that he wasn’t home and they let her out of the car.

Judith Church says Jace Swinton was in the car, but was also threatened by Ortiz and the other men. She told the news station her daughter thought the men had given up on their plan, so she didn’t call Rajman back to warn him.

JACE SWINTON.

“She was scared to death,” Church said. “They threatened her. They threatened Jace. They know where we live.”

We usually say to mudsharks that associating with Negros is a quick way to become a single mother. Increasingly, it’s also a way to either end up dead or end up in prison.

Mom Judith Church is a POS excuse for a parent. Watch her make a fool of herself in this video. Less than three minutes.

Everyone needs to keep a gun for self defense and keep it close by. And bar the doors and windows from invading apes.

Milwaukee “Teen” Arrested for Attacking Teacher

It’s hard to “Avoid the Groid” when the government mandates integrated schools. A white parent in this story is scared by what she sees in the video embedded above, as well she should be.

TMJ4

One week into the school year, a student has been arrested for attacking a teacher in the middle of class.

Cell phone video captured the exact moments a 16-year-old student went from a confrontation with a teacher to knocking him down and punching him over and over.

“That scares me. Oh my god, that really scares me,” said Niki Gerth, who has a freshman daughter at South Division High School.

Niki and Jerry Gerth did not know this fight happened at their daughter’s school earlier today until TODAY’S TMJ4 showed them the video.

“It makes me mad,” said Jerry Gerth.

A student from South Divison says the man is well known among kids.

“He is kind of like helper,” said Gustavo Miramontes, 17. “He mostly just like if a kid has a question he will help them out if they are struggling or something.”

Milwaukee police said the student was arrested at school. Milwaukee Public Schools would not comment further on what happened citing because it is a police matter.

However, parents say this should not have happened on school grounds to a teacher.

“Somebody didn’t teach your child enough respect to say don’t swing at a teacher. You don’t swing at an adult. You don’t disrespect adults,” Jerry said.

Police say the case against the teen should be presented to the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office soon for possible charges of battery to a school district official.

It must be said again. Blacks do not respond to being grounded, probation, fines, or other forms of non-physical punishment. The only thing they respond to is pain. Judicially administered corporal punishment must be available for judges to impose. The monster in this story will kill people sooner or later unless he’s taught a lesson now.

Ah do declare, as a Southern white man, there’s nothin’ finer than hearin’ the sound of muh whip crack against a Nigra’s back:

Illegal Street Racing 1950s (Nostalgia Education Film)

Nice cars. Drag racing. Good story line. Twelve and a half minutes of lecture aimed at encouraging white 50s teens to drive safely by doing their racing off street.

Published on Dec 5, 2013

Outlaw hotrodders become law-abiding gearheads after a community organizes supervised racing clubs and timing associations. Shows the the Santa Ana drag strip and the Lake El Mirage timing trials which provided a safe and constructive outlet to help mitigate the juvenile nuisance problem associated with street racing. “Trophies now instead of traffic tickets! He’ll never speed on the highway again!” the film’s narrator exclaims.

Grooming Gang: ‘White Women Are Good for Only One Thing – for People Like Me to F*** and Use as Trash’

Before going to the story, let’s detour for a second. At my university the male Muslim professors fell into two categories:

1. Moderate Muslims: All American women are sluts.

2. Radical Muslims: All American women need to be a** raped.

So, let’s import more of these sacks of human garbage into the West. For the record, I never heard Hindu professors say anything against American women. Chinese neither. There may be good reasons for opposing their importation too, but they’re not in the same class as the Muslims.

Excerpt from Breitbart

A member of the mostly-Muslim Newcastle sex grooming gang, which preyed on teenage girls, once told a female ticket inspector: “White women are good for only one thing – for people like me to f*** and use as trash.”

Badrul Hussain, 37, (pictured, right) was found guilty of four drug offences Wednesday as part of ‘Operation Sanctuary’, the UK’s largest investigation into grooming gangs since Rochdale and Rotherham.

Mr Hussain made the expletive-laden comment after being caught travelling without a ticket on the Tyne and Wear Metro in 2014 by a white female rail employee, The Times reports, laying bare his contemptuous attitude to non-Muslim women.

Many other defendants claimed that their victims were liars and Habibur Rahim, 34, (pictured, left) who was convicted of human trafficking and rape, claimed, “the police were racist”.

However, the weight of evidence against the men in the massive investigation was strong. The court heard how gangs of groomers who were friends and relatives, mainly of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin, raped, trafficked, and drugged white women from troubled backgrounds.

Don’t give Muslim women a pass.

Britain: Muzzie Gang ‘systematically groomed and abused’ nearly 300 Teenagers

This story of drugs and rape is horrible, but it’s what we’ve come to expect in Britain, where Muslims are protected from criticism, because if you dare speak out against their evil ways, you are a waycisssss.

Sky News

A police operation targeting sex abusers in the North East has so far identified 278 victims and hundreds more complainants.

Operation Sanctuary exposed the rape and abuse of underage girls in a sex ring which operated in deprived areas of Newcastle and Gateshead.

Four trials at Newcastle Crown Court heard how vulnerable girls were groomed by men who gave them alcohol and drugs before raping them at parties known as “sessions”.

In what is the largest sex abuse investigation the Northumbria force has ever undertaken, 461 arrests were made after 703 potential complainants came forward.

Members of the gang have been imprisoned for a combined time of more than 300 years.

At the final trial, 17 men and one women were convicted of, or admitted to, charges including rape, supplying drugs and inciting prostitution.

Twenty young women told the court about the systematic abuse they had been subjected to over a number of years.

They told how teenagers were plied with cocaine, cannabis, alcohol and the designer drug M-CAT(mephedrone) by the gang.

They were then raped or persuaded into having sex with the lure of the drugs.

Despite the convictions, there has been criticism of the Northumbria Police for paying a convicted child rapist almost £10,000 to spy on the parties.

The trial heard that the informant had a previous conviction for drugging and raping an underage girl and inviting another man to do the same.

“The means can never justify the ends in a situation like this where you are putting a convicted child rapist in contact with very vulnerable children,” said NSPCC spokesman Jon Brown said.

“It absolutely beggars belief and were are staggered at the NSPCC to understand that this has happened.”

However, Chief Constable Steve Ashman suggested that the means justified the ends.

“I can categorically state that there are vulnerable women and girls today who have been safeguarded, and dangerous men behind bars, by using this tactic,” he said.

These scum are not migrants. They are invaders. They all deserve to be shot by the British army.

Woman Who Provoked Boyfriend to Suicide Sentenced to 15 Months

MICHELLE CARTER.

Heartless psychopath Michelle Carter is as hated for her eyebrows as much as she is for pressuring a disturbed young man, Conrad Roy, to kill himself. The Sacramento Bee covers the eyebrow issue that has the Internet abuzz.

The comments across the Internet about the sentence Carter received indicate a disgust not only with eyebrows but also with the judge who gave the odd looking young woman a break through a light sentence.

WKRG

TAUNTON, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts woman who sent her boyfriend dozens of text messages urging him to kill himself has been sentenced to 15 months in jail on a manslaughter charge.

Michelle Carter was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in June by a judge who said she caused the death of 18-year-old Conrad Roy III when she told him to “get back in” his truck as it was filling with carbon monoxide.

CONRAD ROY.

Juvenile Court Judge Lawrence Moniz also sentenced Carter on Thursday to five years of probation. Moniz allowed Carter to return home after sentencing her Thursday to a 15-month jail term plus five years’ probation. Her lawyers had asked for the stay.

Carter was 17 when Roy died in 2014.

During Carter’s trial, her lawyer argued that Roy was determined to kill himself and nothing Carter did could change that.

Carter faced a maximum sentence of 20 years.

CBS News elaborates on the case that shocked the nation.

If her appeals are successful, she may never serve a day behind bars. Her punishment left Roy’s loved ones shell-shocked and at a loss for words.

Asked if this case will ever be over for her, Conrad’s mother Lynn Roy, said, “No. It never will be.”

Roy’s family was distraught as it became clear they would not see Carter hauled off to jail

Carter was on the phone with Conrad as he was dying of carbon monoxide poisoning inside his truck in July 2014.

She never called for help. When Conrad apparently changed his mind and got out of his vehicle, she even told him to get back inside.

Conrad suffered from depression and before he killed himself, carter sent the 18-year-old dozens of texts pressuring him to commit suicide.

One read, “Hang yourself, jump off a building, stab yourself I don’t know there’s a lot of ways.”

“Michelle Carter exposed my son’s weaknesses and used him as a pawn. Where was her humanity?” said Conrad’s father.

Carter, who herself has struggled with anxiety and eating disorders, wept at times during the hearing.

“This is a tragedy for two families,” said Judge Lawrence Moniz.

Moniz sentenced her to two and a half years in jail, but said Carter would only have to spend half of that – 15 months – behind bars. She also received five years’ probation.

The judge noted Carter was three weeks shy of turning 18 at the time of Conrad’s suicide, still a child in the eyes of the law.

“The fact that they are still of that young age offers a greater promise of rehabilitation,” Moniz said.

Moniz then put Carter’s sentence on hold to allow her lawyers to file appeals.

“I don’t think anybody would be prepared to go to jail for what they said. Words alone don’t end up putting people in jail,” said Joseph Cataldo, Carter’s defense attorney.

JUDGE LAWRENCE MONIZ.

Judge Moniz had the option of giving Carter a longer sentence, up to seven years according to one source. The “judges” on the Internet would have done so, I believe. Carter will be shunned and shamed, as well as have to report to a probation officer once she leaves prison.

Hopefully, she won’t be able to find another disturbed young man to exploit for her evil purposes. Meanwhile, she’ll have plenty of free time to thin out those eyebrows everyone hates.

Wild Pack of Gorillas Attack Human on a Train in Dallas

A decent black man (the human in this story) politely asked a group of teens (the wild gorillas) to stop smoking weed on a DART train in Dallas, Texas.

That request set off the horrific mob beating you can watch in the video below.

Making matters worse is that until the video of the beating surfaced on Facebook, the authorities dismissed the whole incident, ignoring it.

Heavy

A group of five males and two females violently attacked and beat a Dallas DART train passenger because he asked them to stop smoking marijuana.

The video, which was filmed on a cell phone and disseminated on social media, shows the man being punched and kicked. He tries to leave the train, but the mob of attackers follows him outside to continue the attack.

Steve Eager, a Dallas news anchor, wrote on Facebook, “This video is maddening and outrageous. The beating victim had the audacity to ask young people on a DART train (Green Line) in Dallas to stop smoking weed. Of course there was NO Dallas Area Rapid Transit (Official DART page) police officer on the train, or on the platform once the beating spilled there. DART officials claimed the victim didn’t want to press charges. The victim, Kennan Jones says that is false! DART’s police report also lists the case as ‘closed’ with no arrests.”

According to WFAA-TV, the victim “was violently assaulted by a group late Sunday night (July 31) on a Northbound Green Line train near the Deep Ellum Station.”

The station confirmed with a DART spokesman that the victim had asked the attackers to stop smoking. The victim was taken to the hospital.

According to WFAA, there have been rising concerns about safety on the trains since another man was jumped in June, and a DART spokesman said the DART wants justice for the recent victim.

Jones, 44, told WFAA that he is a student and said, “All of a sudden, they started smoking. I’m like come on man. We’re on the train. Put that out right now. Wait until you get off the train. It’s not that serious to smoke. You got other people on here who don’t want to smell all that. That’s when it escalated.”

The cell phone video was posted to Facebook by another passenger on the train.

People who have information helpful in the case can call the DART police at 214-928-6300.

If these conscienceless monkeys would do that kind of attack on one of their own, imagine what they would do to a white man.

Kennan Jones deserves justice. His attackers deserve to be beaten as viciously as they beat him. In reality, if they’re caught, they’ll be sentenced to community service. After all, dey mamas be sayin dem chilluns dindu nuffins. Dey beez good an all dat sheeeeeit.