Goodnight Apex: Sudanese thugs get decked (Video: Oz Fights Back)

10 seconds. Whites win. Read the comments at youtube.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Jun 14, 2017

Two Aussies defend themselves in a fight against four Sudanese in Beaumont Street, Hamilton.

11th June 2017.

The Australian press is full of ****:

news.com.au

A VIDEO posted to social media purporting to show a group of men engaged in a street fight has gone viral.

The 10-second Snapchat video, titled “Goodnight Apex: Sudanese thugs get decked”, was first uploaded to YouTube by far right-wing group Party For Freedom Australia on Wednesday.

“Two Aussies defend themselves in a fight against four Sudanese in Beaumont Street, Hamilton, 11th June 2017,” reads description of the video, which was filmed at the intersection of Beaumont and Cleary Streets in Newcastle, opposite The Kent Hotel.

The Apex Gang is believed to be behind a series of carjackings, home invasions, assaults and robberies in Melbourne over the past year. Despite the gang being reported as predominantly of Sudanese origin, Victorian police say it is made up of “Australian-born offenders”.

There have been no reports of the Apex Gang being in Newcastle and there is no evidence that the men in the video are members of the gang, police say.

According to the Party For Freedom website, the fight broke out at about 1am on Sunday. “The Sudanese troublemakers were drinking in the Hotel Kent verbally abusing patrons while trying to start fights with anyone in the hotel,” it says.

However, news.com.au understands this version of events is incorrect, and that the four men were never inside hotel itself as they had previously been banned from the venue.

Although the video claims to show the “Aussies” defending themselves, the video itself only shows footage where the “Aussie” men appear to be the aggressors.

Chief Inspector Terry Burns from the Newcastle Police said officers were called to an alleged brawl outside the Oasis Food Court on Sunday morning “involving a number of males”. “Two males were still on the scene when police arrived, however all other parties had left,” he said.

“The two males were being treated for minor facial injuries. At this stage we’re still appealing for people to assist us with the identity of a number of persons that were involved in the fight. Inquiries are ongoing. We’ve released the CCTV and we’re confident we will obtain their identities.”

No one has yet been charged over the incident. “We’ve actually appealed for them to come forward before we knock on their doors,” Insp. Burns said.

Party For Freedom Australia was founded by controversial anti-Islam campaigner Nick Folkes, and first gained attention in 2015 with its presence at Reclaim Australia rallies. The group is known for its anti-immigration and anti-multiculturalism views.

Mr Folkes was branded “extremely rude” by Sky News host Andrew Bolt after about 10 members of the group stormed a service at the Gosford Anglican Church last August wearing Arabic-style dress and shouting slogans through a loudspeaker.

Earlier this year, Mr Folkes appeared on the SBS show The Truth About Racism, hosted by Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied. He later claimed the show was “hijacked”, branding it a “stitch-up from the get-go”.

The video, which has been viewed nearly 45,000 times, has attracted a large number of racist comments too offensive to be published here.

Blacks always start stuff. The Australian press is just more fake news like the American press.

Nonwhite Democrat Hawaiian Judge Extends Block on Trump Travel Ban

JUDGE DERRICK WATSON. POLITICAL HACK MASQUERADING AS A JUDGE?

Judge Derrick Watson claims that President Donald Trump’s travel ban targeting six countries known to produce and harbor terrorists is unconstitutional because it discriminates against a religion.

Has this judge ever read the Koran? Does he really believe that Islam is a religion, when it clearly is a political ideology of conquest masquerading as a religion.

NPR

President Trump’s executive order to restrict travel to the U.S. from six majority-Muslim countries and suspend the U.S. refugee program has been blocked indefinitely.

The state of Hawaii sued to stop the travel ban, arguing the president’s policy violates the Constitution. U.S. District Judge Derrick Watson has extended his nationwide order blocking the executive order while the lawsuit continues.

Hawaii officials argued that the ban — a modified version issued after the first executive order was also blocked by federal courts — discriminates against travelers on the basis of religion. Watson said in his ruling that the state had shown “a strong likelihood of success on the merits of their Establishment Clause claim, that irreparable injury is likely if the requested relief is not issued.”

As the Two-Way has reported, the president sought to deny entry to citizens of Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen for 90 days and suspend the U.S. refugee program for 120 days.

The first part of the executive order, affecting travelers from the six majority-Muslim countries, was also blocked by a U.S. district judge in Maryland. That preliminary injunction remains in effect. The Trump administration is appealing the Maryland ruling to the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals.

The Trump administration promised “extreme vetting” of people seeking visas, and has issued guidelines in a series of memorandums from Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to U.S. embassies.

The judge is clearly wrong in this case, as judges often are. There are at least a dozen Muslim countries that are not on the banned list. There is no discrimination against Muslims because of that fact.

In World War II, imagine a ban against the Japanese being overturned on the grounds that Shinto (a Japanese religion) was being discriminated against.

Imagine a ban against Germans being overturned during the war on the grounds that Christians were being discriminated against.

Judge Derrick Watson is a fifth columnist traitor who deserves the same fate as all traitors.

Melbourne Mob Attack Prompts Call for Deportation of Subhumans Back to Africa

Bullets are cheaper than airfare. Old scows might set out to sea with loads of “refugees” and never be seen again.

For every problem, there is a solution.

news.com.au

PAULINE Hanson has called for African gang members to be deported following the latest incident of violence in Melbourne at the weekend.

A gang of up to 40 youths of African appearance stormed the family-friendly festival Summersault, in Melbourne’s west on Saturday night, kicking and punching some festival goers and stealing wallets, bags and phones.

A teenager was also hospitalised after being confronted by members of the gang outside the neighbouring Caroline Springs police station.
It is the latest in a string of gang crime allegedly committed by African youths in Melbourne and Ms Hanson said she had a simple solution to curb it.

“I’ve got the best solution to this. Round them up and get them out!” the One Nation leader posted, attracting more than 300 comments largely supporting her view.

The Queensland senator’s radical views are attracting plenty of support across the country, with weekend polling showing her party may win up to 20 seats in the Queensland parliament at this year’s election.
In Western Australia, her party has also struck a preference deal with the Liberal Party, which will preference One Nation above the Nationals in the upper house.

The cessation of African migration has long been a key policy of Ms Hanson’s, however a spokesman confirmed she did was not calling for the deportation of “law abiding immigrants of any ethnicity” but those who commit crimes.

Back in 2009, she described refugees as “incompatible with our way of life and culture”.

“They get around in gangs and there is escalating crime that is happening,” she said.

“If we want to do things for the Sudanese people, then let us send medical supplies, food, whatever they need over there — but let them stay in their own country.”

While her deportation stance unsurprisingly attracted the support of her followers, African leaders say parents in their communities are continually seeking help to control their children.

Pastor Michael Jang, from the outer Melbourne suburb of Dandenong, said after last year’s Moomba riot, that parents were seeking his help up to three times each week to guide their children.

PASTOR MICHAEL JANG.

“You come from war, you just want to see your child progress, to give you hope,” he said.

“But parents are experiencing stress and depression because of their children.”

He said he feared the gang violence would escalate into race riots.

Late last year, ABC’s 7.30 program reported that some African parents had resorted to sending their children to boarding school in Uganda and Kenya to prevent them becoming involved in violent crime in Australia.

“There are a lot of African children now in jail. There are a lot of children now in the street, they drink, they do whatever,” South Sudanese woman Akec Mading told the program, after sending her son and daughter to Africa to school.

Salvation Army Victoria commanding officer Brendan Nottle, told news.com.au that African youth, mainly immigrants, had often suffered through a deeply tortuous journey to Australia, spending years in refugee camps in appalling conditions.

“Once they got to Australia, a country far from home, some found it difficult in school, difficult to get jobs and felt “locked out” of the community,” he said.

“While many did progress well, inevitably some ended up rubbing shoulders with equally aggrieved young people.”

Mr Nottle said rather than pointing the finger at African youths, some “very serious conversations,” needed to be had, to work out why they were so angry.

News.com.au has contacted Ms Hanson for comment.

Who cares why they were “so angry?” In fact, who says the black mob was angry. It’s their way of life. It’s genetic. It can’t be fixed.

here comes diversity

Inspirational Proverb of the Day: A Sudanese Proverb

White missionaries or Jew trolls must be making these proverbs up that are attributed to nonwhites. They sound like something a 60s hippie guru would say. This one may actually have been said by Charles Manson. Who knows?

Subhuman Sudanese Stampede in Australia Ruining Melbourne Family Festival in Planned Attack

FILE PHOTO OF SUDANESE CRIME IN MELBOURNE.

Emboldened by government traitors who leave the white family unprotected, AfricanS from the Sudan are running wild worldwide.

Last night’s “human wave” attack on white families is just the latest example. White Australia, what’s left of it, is now suffering from an infestation of violent parasites whom the police left alone last night because they were outnumbered.

You mean to tell me that police had no bullets, no tear gas, no bayonets, no police dogs, no fire hoses, no nothing to stop a rampaging mob?

Learn this lesson Australia. Everywhere that Naggers congregate, they plot how to rob, steal, vandalize, or harm someone or some animal. You have been warned. You’re at war now, only you don’t realize it.

Herald Sun

A STAMPEDE of youths has ruined a family festival in Melbourne’s northwest last night, sending one teenager to hospital.

Locals were shocked when hundreds of youths as young as 10 stampeded throughout Summersault Festival in Caroline Springs last night when the fireworks started around 10pm.

Carrie was caught up in the stampede, had her phone and wallet stolen and was “shoved in the stomach.”

“There would have been at least 100 Sudanese who just ran at us like a giant wave; it was a planned attack,” she said.

“The police advised they could literally see everything unfolding, but didn’t do anything as they thought it could have been sort of decoy as they had experienced before and clearly they didn’t have the numbers.

“I couldn’t get assistance from the security officers that I found as they were paid to look after the band members; I was unable to find any staff to assist me.”

Emma Patterson was watching the fireworks in a private marquee with her family and said she saw “hundreds” of Sudanese youths running wild at the festival.

Continue reading

Hail Trump! Work on the Wall to Start NOW, Adding 5000 Border Agents, and MUCH MORE

Libtards around the world are sitting stunned tonight to learn that President Donald Trump is a man of his word.

The world is used to conniving, bullsh*tting politicians, not honest men holding public office.

The left started the #nobannowall hastag to Tweet out their hatred of Trump and the “racist” polices he promised to implement.

express.co.uk

DONALD Trump said building work on the Mexican border wall will begin “immediately” and gone are the days when Hispanics can “stay in our country and wreak havoc”.

The new President confirmed he had signed an executive order stating the “great wall” will line the border with Mexico in a bid to stop criminals and drug traffickers entering America.

President Trump announced he will employ 5,000 new border security agents and begin a concerted effort to deport illegal immigrants and criminals back to their home country.

He blasted: “We want other countries to take back their criminals.”

The 70-year-old also said “sanctuary cities” – those which are complicit in harbouring illegal immigrants – will see their federal funding drastically reduced.

Several watchtowers and aerial border patrols will be installed to slash the number of Mexicans flowing over the almost 2,000 mile border.

He said he would be “bringing back law and order to America”.

In a briefing earlier this evening, the President’s White House spokesman Sean Spicer outlined Trump’s desire to catch, detain and deport illegal immigrants and foreign nationals who commit crimes upon entering the US.

Mr Spicer bullishly declared that their countries of origin will take the “criminals” back “no ifs no buts” and Trump’s administration will give them “a one way ticket to their homeland”.

He said: “They are going to get a one way ticket to their home countries and their governments will take them back.

“Federal agencies are going to unapologetically enforce the law, no ifs, no buts.

“We will target illegal immigrants for removal and return them.

“We will stop federal grant money for cities and states who harbour illegal immigrants.

“This is at the top of President Trump’s priority and we will restore law and order.

“Building this barrier is more than just a campaign promise. It’s a common sense first step to really securing our porous border

“This will stem the flow of drugs, crime, illegal immigration into the United States.”

President Trump also signed an executive order restricting access into the US from the predominantly Muslim countries of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen as he seeks to reduce the number of Islamist inspired terrorists circumventing America’s homeland security network.

The 70-year-old is making good on his campaign promise to tighten America’s national security after saying some “bad hombres” were entering the US with ease due to the miles upon miles of largely unguarded Mexican border.

The construction of the “great wall” coincides with President Trump’s promise to round up and eject “criminal aliens” and Mexican’s “taking Americans’ jobs”.

President Trump, 70, repeatedly told his campaign rally attendees that he would recoup the cost of the wall from the Mexican government, which has in turn denied that it will pay for the property mogul’s latest constriction project.

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said: “It is evident that we have some differences with the new government of the United States, like the topic of the wall, that Mexico of course will not pay.”

President Trump has promised watchtowers, increased border controls and aerial surveillance to keep tabs on undocumented immigrants entering the United States.

He also reportedly wants to block visas being issued to individuals from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen.

Throughout his campaign, President Trump proposed a temporary ban on Muslims entering the US “until we find out what the hell is going on” when it comes to Islamist terror attacks.

Black as Coal Africans Settled in Germany Steal Millions in Welfare

Haha. The German authorities ASSUMED that the blacks who illegally entered the country were honest and thus they did no control for fraud.

How dumb can white people be?

If a scam can be devised, an African will do it. They’ll do anything to avoid an honest days’ work. The problem I think is that their minds lack the discipline to be able to sit down all day and concentrate on a task and do that task well. The thrill of scamming plus the opportunity to lay around or hang out with their own kind motivates them to criminality.

New Observer Online

Africans from the Sudan pretending to be refugees in Germany have stolen millions of euros in welfare payments in an elaborate scam set up to dupe race-blind liberals, it has emerged.

The swindle—which is likely only the tip of the iceberg—was uncovered in the northern city of Braunschweig last week, and involves invaders using multiple “identities” to draw multiple payments.

According to German media, the swindle in Braunschweig involved more than 300 Sudanese invaders, who have stolen at least €5 million since arriving in Germany in 2015.

A commission set up to “investigate” the fraud said that the nonwhites had registered themselves several times in different locations in order to receive multiple welfare payments.

Commission chairman Joern Memenga said that most of the invaders had succeeded in their efforts by using basic disguises to create three or four different identities.

“Sometimes just growing a beard, or putting on a pair of glasses, having shorter hair, but always different surnames,” Memenga said, ignoring the other fact that the Africans’ physical similarity—and the German officials’ inability to tell them apart—must have greatly aided the scam.

“They simply registered themselves several times,” Memenga said, “To some extent with the same members of staff.” At the height of the invasion, the officials were registering 2,000 nonwhites everyday as “refugees.”

In many early cases, the invaders registered with no papers—mainly because most threw away their identification documents with the intention of fooling the liberals.

The race-blind German officials were “registering” the nonwhites with only a photograph, and not even bothering to take fingerprints.

According to the German Asylum Seekers Act, every “asylum seeker” receives €135 “pocket money” and an additional €216 a month to cover “necessary personal needs”—this in addition to housing, medical, and other basic costs.

“Excluding the cost of electricity, you reach about €320 to 350 per alias identity and person,” Memenga said.

On average, each fraud suspect cheated authorities out of thousands of euros. In one case, one invader had 12 identities. “He had received some €45,000 illegally,” the commission chairman said.

The system was also susceptible to rigging because the civil servants did not have time to sift through all of the applications processed at other municipalities in Lower Saxony, so the same “asylum seeker” could collect money from different places.

Eventually, one of the employees noticed that some of the men in the photos looked strikingly similar and sounded the alarm, reporting his suspicions to the police.

Authorities are now investigating how far the swindle extends, and expect to uncover many other cases as the review spreads out to other states and regions.

How about I make it easy for German police. If it’s a Nagger, it’s a swindler and con arrest. Arrest them all. Deport them all.

Simple.