Muslims are ‘not completely human,’ Swedish politician claims, causing uproar

FILE PHOTO.

For propaganda reasons it’s probably best not to refer to any nonwhite group as less than or different from human. Calling any group subhuman is best kept amongst ourselves. That is, if our goal is to grow our movement.

There are plenty of specific examples of bad behavior by nonwhites that make it easy to demonize them for propaganda purposes. That’s where our focus should be. Such as on terrorist attacks by Muslims, for example.

The leader of Sweden’s Democrats (the anti-immigration party) has apologized for his rather mild remarks about Muslims. Only time will tell how much his remarks have damaged the movement to reduce or eliminate immigration into Sweden.

RT

Martin Strid, of the anti-immigration Sweden Democrats (SD), made the comments while addressing party faithful gathered for the SD’s national conference. Other members have distanced themselves from Strid who now faces expulsion.

Addressing the crowd, Strid, according to various local sources said that there is a scale of humanity from 1 to 100, that Muslims can be placed upon and that not all are 100 percent human.

On one end of the scale you are 100 percent human, a person, everything that’s part of that concept. At the other end, you are 100 percent Mohammedan,” he said. He continued, saying that “all Muslims are somewhere on that scale” with ISIS militants “close to being 100 percent Mohammedan.”

Though he wasn’t finished: “If you are an ex-Muslim you have come quite far towards being fully human” while also stating that he wanted to “free Muslims from Islam, the goal is for them to join SD instead.”

Strid’s inflammatory speech was recorded by Swedish broadcaster SVT and was shared online, in one instance by the group “Inte rasist, men” (Not racist, but) whose mission is to “showcase the inexhaustible source of humor and horror that the Sweden Democrats stand for.”

SD members distanced themselves from Strid’s comments, with party secretary Richard Jomshof, branding them “racist” and that he expected Strid to be expelled from the SD. Party leader, Jimmie Åkesson, echoed these sentiments, saying in an interview with SVT that Strid’s comments “may be the worst I have ever heard in such a context” and that it is “very close to racism.”

For his part, Strid apologised for his remarks. “It was very unfortunate and I expressed myself very clumsily,” the Local reports him as saying in an interview with news agency TT, he further said that he was aware his speech could be interpreted as saying Muslims are not 100 percent human.

“I have realised [this] and it’s very unfortunate. I know a lot of Muslims and am good friends with a lot. People are people, of course,” he said.

Strid would have been better off talking about immigrant crime and the monetary and social costs of Sweden’s immigration policy. That kind of fact-based discussion, mixed with pro-Swedish patriotic appeals would surely be better propaganda than just painting Muslims as subhuman, even if they are subhuman.

NYC: People are terrified they’ll be next victim of ‘knockout game’

The race of the young hoodlums who attack innocent people isn’t mentioned in any of the reporting on the subject of the knockout game.

Naturally, the players are Nogs.

New York Post

Like a zombie in a Halloween horror flick, the “knockout game” refuses to die — and its latest, twisted variation is terrifying New Yorkers.

“There is no point to it, it’s crazy,” said Charisma Jano-Baptiste, 28, as she stood steps from where a man was attacked last week in DUMBO by a teen playing the ‘game’ — who then took a selfie with his victim.

The 43-year-old victim was walking near the Shake Shack at Old Fulton and Water streets at 9:15 pm Thursday when he was clocked by the teen attacker, cops said.

“It’s not cool,” said a worried Shake Shack employee. “Yeah, I’m scared. What if I’m next?”

The last time the ‘game’ — whose goal is to slug a stranger into unconsciousness— was played was September, when Lower East Sider Susan Farina, 53, was socked as she walked her dog.

Last year, a 14-year-old Queens boy was charged with a hate crime after he admitted to attacking a Muslim man outside a mosque.

The boy allegedly intended to target someone at random as part of the “knockout game,” but ended up beating Mohamed Rasheed Khan so badly, Khan required surgery for broken bones in his face.

Some question if cops can stop such a random phenomenon.

“How do they get a handle on something like that? It’s worrisome. I’m a petite woman,” said Krystin Clark, 25, a Brooklyn student, who said if she sees a pack of teenagers, “I’m definitely crossing the street. It makes me very sad.”

CBS Local New York reports on a recent incident involving the so-called game:

“As he went to tie up his dogs to confront these kids, the group distracted him from the front and then one came up behind him and hit him in the head,” a witness said.

The witness who asked not to be identified, said a group of teens leaving a Shake Shack in DUMBO singled out a 43-year-old man walking his dogs.

They tossed water and milkshakes at him before delivering a knockout punch to his jaw.

What happened next was even more disturbing.

“One boy ran up and crouched down and posed for a photo next to the guy that was passed out and then the rest of the group just kind of ran off and scattered,” the man said.

Witnesses said the victim lay unconscious for some 45 minutes, but in this case bystanders did step in to help.

Another similar incident happened last month in Manhattan.

Police are looking for three men wanted for the knock out style attack that happened on Essex Street on the Lower East Side. It left a 53-year-old woman with a swollen and bleeding face.

With no arrests yet in either case, people are worried.

“The police last night

The knockout game was never reported in the media until a Negro teen attacked a Jew, mistaking him for white. That was maybe four years ago. The media still leaves out the black racism toward whites that is the genesis of the assaults.

Here’s a popular older video with the same headline as today. The public could see in 2013 that the knockout game was spiking in popularity then.

Commenter Dave Drake said this on youtube three years ago:

All whites need to arm themselves. Anytime you see clacks walking towards you have your gun ready in your front pocket of your jacket pointed out with your finger on the trigger.

Do not be afraid to pull the trigger. remember; blacks hate all whites and will kill you with no remorese just like they kill other black people and laugh about it ( see Detroit).

Blacks are the most racist people in America and consistantly prove it. Even Oprah recently stated that she wished all older white people were dead and twice over 97% of blacks voted for Obama simply because he was black.

I suggest you carry two guns and at least two spare clips. Once the black racist gang approaches you fire off a shot at the closest one and then empty the entire clip on the whole crowd of them.

Do not be afraid. remember… it is either defend yourself or be killed by them.

This so-called game is going to create a million george Zimmermans. If this is what we need to stop the racist black savage then so be it.

personally, I think we need to take back our streets from these niggers by forming armed civilian patrols.
Show less
REPLY

Sheboon mom charged with murder after allegedly putting 2 young sons in oven

LAMORA WILLIAMS. CHARGED WITH MURDER.

Black lives matter. Until they don’t.

Will NFL teams take the knee to protest black on black murder?

Wait, I forgot. This is whitey’s fault. The legacy of slavery and all that.

Fox News

An Atlanta woman was charged with murder after she allegedly put her two young sons in an oven and turned it on sometime between Thursday and Friday last week.

Lamora Williams, 24, with murder in the deaths of 1-year-old son Ja’Karter Penn and 2-year-old Ke-Yaunte Penn. Channel 2 Action News, citing an arrest warrant, reported that she is accused of killing the two “by placing them in an oven and turning it on.”

Police reportedly said that the children had injuries, including burns.

Williams initially told police that she left the kids in the care of a relative, reports said, but police said they did not believe the account.

The father of all three children, Jameel Penn, says Williams called him by video chat Friday night to tell him his children were dead. Penn says he called police after seeing his sons on the floor.

“I ain’t got no soul no more,” the father told the channel. “Ja-Yaunte, Keyante, my world, my everything. I’m lost.”

A third boy, 3-year-old Jameel Penn Jr., was found unharmed.

Williams’ sister, Tabitha Hollingsworth, says Williams should be put on suicide watch in the Fulton County jail.

Atlanta is an NFL town. I dare the Falcon players to protest this crime by one of their own.

One more thing. Hey, black dad. Where were you? Not around, I take it. Now go find yourself another sow to breed with. But next time, stick around if you really care about your “soul.”

Child Abuse: Black Namibian Nanny Shown Recklessly Throwing White Baby onto Mattress

Click to watch the shocking crime shown in the Twitter video above.

No white person should ever hire a black babysitter. There’s been too many cases of child abuse by blacks in the news crecently.

News24

A Namibian woman is facing charges of child abuse, assault and attempted murder after she allegedly recklessly threw a baby she was caring for into a cot, Netwerk24 reported.

Annemarie Theron, reservations and marketing manager at a lodge in Namibia, laid a charge at the Outjo police station in Namibia, after capturing video footage of her nine-month old daughter Laila allegedly being manhandled by her nanny.

“It was very emotional watching it. I refused to sleep, eat or drink for a couple of days afterward. It’s difficult to imagine how long this has been going on for. I can see Laila is so, so broken after everything,” Theron said.

Theron said she noticed bruises on Laila’s neck and shoulders and suspected all was not well.

“After that I sat at work, thinking about my daughter the entire day. That’s when I decided to install cameras, so that I could see what was happening when I’m not at home.”

She was shocked after watching the footage, and immediately laid a charge at the police station.

“It was quite a process, as I had to confirm with a mediator what it would mean if I made the recordings without her (the nanny’s) knowledge. The police were initially hesitant about the charges, but wanted to arrest the woman immediately after seeing the footage.”

According to Theron, the woman appeared in court on Monday. The state added the charge of attempted murder.

A police spokesperson confirmed Namibian police are aware of the incident, but would not speak to foreign media. Deputy commissioner Edwin Kanguatjivi, Namibia’s head police spokesperson, wasn’t available for comment.

“I don’t want her near my child ever again, or to pose a threat to other children. What happened was horrible to witness. I realised Laila has nightmares,” said Theron.

Laila is currently attending a kindergarten during the day. She doesn’t believe all nannies are bad and says she may consider employing a nanny in the future.

Theron says support flooded in after she posted the video footage to social media.

“It was comforting to see how many people supported us. Thanks to everyone, family, friends, and strangers, it means a great deal.

Ohio fireman suspended for saying he would rescue a dog from a burning building before saving a ‘n*gger’

TYLER ROYSDON. DOG LOVER, NOT A N*GGER LOVER.

I’m with Tyler Roysden. How about you?

Raw Story

A fireman from Franklin Township in Ohio has been suspended for posting on Facebook that he would rather save a dog than a “n*gger” during an emergency.

According to WHIO, volunteer fireman Tyler Roysdon has been suspended over the racist Facebook post which has since been taken down.

The report notes that Roysdon wrote that if he had to choose between saving a dog and an African American man from a burning building, he’d save the dog’s life because “one dog is more important than a million n*ggers.”

Despite being a volunteer, the Ohio firefighter is paid for when his services are needed — but will not be called while his case is under review.

“Recently, a Franklin Township volunteer firefighter posted unacceptable remarks on social media. Upon gaining knowledge of this information, Fire Chief Steve Bishop immediately contacted the firefighter and directed the comments be removed. The firefighter was suspended without pay until the Board of Township Trustees could meet to determine a course of action. Chief Bishop does not have the authority to terminate employees. Termination of any township employee requires a vote by the Board of Trustees,” a statement from the township read.

Mating Rituals of the American Negro (Twitter Video)

Monkey sex!

Goodnight Apex: Sudanese thugs get decked (Video: Oz Fights Back)

10 seconds. Whites win. Read the comments at youtube.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Jun 14, 2017

Two Aussies defend themselves in a fight against four Sudanese in Beaumont Street, Hamilton.

11th June 2017.

The Australian press is full of ****:

news.com.au

A VIDEO posted to social media purporting to show a group of men engaged in a street fight has gone viral.

The 10-second Snapchat video, titled “Goodnight Apex: Sudanese thugs get decked”, was first uploaded to YouTube by far right-wing group Party For Freedom Australia on Wednesday.

“Two Aussies defend themselves in a fight against four Sudanese in Beaumont Street, Hamilton, 11th June 2017,” reads description of the video, which was filmed at the intersection of Beaumont and Cleary Streets in Newcastle, opposite The Kent Hotel.

The Apex Gang is believed to be behind a series of carjackings, home invasions, assaults and robberies in Melbourne over the past year. Despite the gang being reported as predominantly of Sudanese origin, Victorian police say it is made up of “Australian-born offenders”.

There have been no reports of the Apex Gang being in Newcastle and there is no evidence that the men in the video are members of the gang, police say.

According to the Party For Freedom website, the fight broke out at about 1am on Sunday. “The Sudanese troublemakers were drinking in the Hotel Kent verbally abusing patrons while trying to start fights with anyone in the hotel,” it says.

However, news.com.au understands this version of events is incorrect, and that the four men were never inside hotel itself as they had previously been banned from the venue.

Although the video claims to show the “Aussies” defending themselves, the video itself only shows footage where the “Aussie” men appear to be the aggressors.

Chief Inspector Terry Burns from the Newcastle Police said officers were called to an alleged brawl outside the Oasis Food Court on Sunday morning “involving a number of males”. “Two males were still on the scene when police arrived, however all other parties had left,” he said.

“The two males were being treated for minor facial injuries. At this stage we’re still appealing for people to assist us with the identity of a number of persons that were involved in the fight. Inquiries are ongoing. We’ve released the CCTV and we’re confident we will obtain their identities.”

No one has yet been charged over the incident. “We’ve actually appealed for them to come forward before we knock on their doors,” Insp. Burns said.

Party For Freedom Australia was founded by controversial anti-Islam campaigner Nick Folkes, and first gained attention in 2015 with its presence at Reclaim Australia rallies. The group is known for its anti-immigration and anti-multiculturalism views.

Mr Folkes was branded “extremely rude” by Sky News host Andrew Bolt after about 10 members of the group stormed a service at the Gosford Anglican Church last August wearing Arabic-style dress and shouting slogans through a loudspeaker.

Earlier this year, Mr Folkes appeared on the SBS show The Truth About Racism, hosted by Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied. He later claimed the show was “hijacked”, branding it a “stitch-up from the get-go”.

The video, which has been viewed nearly 45,000 times, has attracted a large number of racist comments too offensive to be published here.

Blacks always start stuff. The Australian press is just more fake news like the American press.