ANTIFA vs. Grown Men pic.twitter.com/bA5WOg0S0R
— Based Monitored 🇺🇸🇮🇪 (@BasedMonitored) February 18, 2018
The race of the young hoodlums who attack innocent people isn’t mentioned in any of the reporting on the subject of the knockout game.
Naturally, the players are Nogs.
Like a zombie in a Halloween horror flick, the “knockout game” refuses to die — and its latest, twisted variation is terrifying New Yorkers.
“There is no point to it, it’s crazy,” said Charisma Jano-Baptiste, 28, as she stood steps from where a man was attacked last week in DUMBO by a teen playing the ‘game’ — who then took a selfie with his victim.
The 43-year-old victim was walking near the Shake Shack at Old Fulton and Water streets at 9:15 pm Thursday when he was clocked by the teen attacker, cops said.
“It’s not cool,” said a worried Shake Shack employee. “Yeah, I’m scared. What if I’m next?”
The last time the ‘game’ — whose goal is to slug a stranger into unconsciousness— was played was September, when Lower East Sider Susan Farina, 53, was socked as she walked her dog.
Last year, a 14-year-old Queens boy was charged with a hate crime after he admitted to attacking a Muslim man outside a mosque.
The boy allegedly intended to target someone at random as part of the “knockout game,” but ended up beating Mohamed Rasheed Khan so badly, Khan required surgery for broken bones in his face.
Some question if cops can stop such a random phenomenon.
“How do they get a handle on something like that? It’s worrisome. I’m a petite woman,” said Krystin Clark, 25, a Brooklyn student, who said if she sees a pack of teenagers, “I’m definitely crossing the street. It makes me very sad.”
CBS Local New York reports on a recent incident involving the so-called game:
“As he went to tie up his dogs to confront these kids, the group distracted him from the front and then one came up behind him and hit him in the head,” a witness said.
The witness who asked not to be identified, said a group of teens leaving a Shake Shack in DUMBO singled out a 43-year-old man walking his dogs.
They tossed water and milkshakes at him before delivering a knockout punch to his jaw.
What happened next was even more disturbing.
“One boy ran up and crouched down and posed for a photo next to the guy that was passed out and then the rest of the group just kind of ran off and scattered,” the man said.
Witnesses said the victim lay unconscious for some 45 minutes, but in this case bystanders did step in to help.
Another similar incident happened last month in Manhattan.
Police are looking for three men wanted for the knock out style attack that happened on Essex Street on the Lower East Side. It left a 53-year-old woman with a swollen and bleeding face.
With no arrests yet in either case, people are worried.
“The police last night
The knockout game was never reported in the media until a Negro teen attacked a Jew, mistaking him for white. That was maybe four years ago. The media still leaves out the black racism toward whites that is the genesis of the assaults.
Here’s a popular older video with the same headline as today. The public could see in 2013 that the knockout game was spiking in popularity then.
Commenter Dave Drake said this on youtube three years ago:
All whites need to arm themselves. Anytime you see clacks walking towards you have your gun ready in your front pocket of your jacket pointed out with your finger on the trigger.
Do not be afraid to pull the trigger. remember; blacks hate all whites and will kill you with no remorese just like they kill other black people and laugh about it ( see Detroit).
Blacks are the most racist people in America and consistantly prove it. Even Oprah recently stated that she wished all older white people were dead and twice over 97% of blacks voted for Obama simply because he was black.
I suggest you carry two guns and at least two spare clips. Once the black racist gang approaches you fire off a shot at the closest one and then empty the entire clip on the whole crowd of them.
Do not be afraid. remember… it is either defend yourself or be killed by them.
This so-called game is going to create a million george Zimmermans. If this is what we need to stop the racist black savage then so be it.
personally, I think we need to take back our streets from these niggers by forming armed civilian patrols.
Quackenbush is a Dutch name. The Dutch are a generally peaceful people. Katie was not so peaceful on the night of August 26. That’s when she shot a homeless man.
Katie Quackenbush may claim to feel that the man she shot was threatening, but did she try to get away from him? Police are saying that she lost her temper and blazed away at the old fellow, who is currently hospitalized.
Katie has been arrested twice before on assault charges. Her Twitter allegedly included nude and explicit promotional photos of her before it was taken down.
Whatever her ethnic background (which I suspect is Jewish), she’s bad news.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. —
A Nashville woman is accused of shooting a homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche SUV.
Katie Quackenbush, 26, is charged with attempted murder, according to The Tennessean.
According to the Metro Nashville Police, Quackenbush critically wounded 54-year-old Gerald Melton on Aug. 26. He remains in the hospital.
Police say Melton was trying to sleep on a sidewalk around 3 a.m. when the exhaust fumes and loud music from Quackenbush’s SUV disturbed him.
When he asked the young woman to move the vehicle, an argument ensued and Quackenbush got out of the SUV with a weapon.
Police say she shot the man twice and fled the scene.
Jesse Quackenbush, Katie’s father, has a different account of what happened.
He told the Tennessean that his daughter and her friend were being accosted by Melton, claiming the man made explicit and sexist remarks toward the two. He also claimed Melton threatened to kill the women.
According to the father, Quackenbush then grabbed her gun and got out of her SUV to escort her friend to her vehicle.
Melton allegedly began walking toward the woman, Jesse said, when his daughter told him she had a gun and fired two warning shots.
He claims she had no idea Melton had been hit by the gunfire.
Quackenbush’s bond was set at $25,000. She is scheduled to appear in court Oct. 6.
A bond of $25,000 strikes me as extremely low in an attempted murder case. Earlier today I posted a piece on Jose Jimenez who is being held on $250,000 bond for assault on a police officer. All lives are supposed to matter, but it seems that the lives of cops are worth more in the eyes of the law than the lives of civilians.
Katie is a single mother (is there any other kind today). Here she is with her son.
More detailed information about the alleged attempted murder can be read at Heavy. Using her stage name of Katie Layne, she appears in these promo videos about the girls she supplies to events.
The New York Daily News is a biased, anti-white operation. The reporting on the death of so-called racist Benjamin Davis is atrocious.
Davis set up a prison “gang” of whites in order to obtain relief from violence perpetrated at will on white prisoners by blacks.
For this, a Colorado judge added another hundred years to his sentence.
Now he’s dead. They lying prison authorities say he killed himself.
NO, ANTIWHITE RACISM AND THE PRISON SYSTEM KILLED HIM.
The founder of a white supremacist prison gang known as the “211 Crew” died in jail, authorities announced Sunday.
Benjamin Davis’ death is “currently being viewed as a suicide,” said Colorado Department of Corrections spokesman Mark Fairbairn, who declined to detail when or where Davis was found.
The 211 Crew captured national headlines after one of its alleged members, Evan Ebel, assassinated Colorado Department of Corrections director Tom Clements on March 19, 2013.
Ebel, who was disguised as a pizza deliveryman, gunned down Clements in front of his home in Monument, Colo. The parolee was later killed in a gun fight following a police chase in Wise County, Tex.
Teen busted for beating Deandre Harris at Charlottesville rally
A police review of the assassination concluded that Ebel was in contact with multiple members of the 211 Crew before the murder.
“The murder of the Colorado Department of Corrections director was ordered by hierarchy of the 211 prison crew,” a Texas Ranger report of the case concluded.
Davis, 42, established the gang in 1995 in a Colorado prison cell after he was supposedly attacked by a group of black detainees who broke his jaw, according to court records.
“Benjamin’s jaw was so badly broken, he had to hold it up with his hands,” his father, Israel Davis, wrote to a judge in 2007.
“Two inmates were beating him and attempting to throw him over the railing when another black inmate whom Benjamin had known on the street ran up and saved him,” the senior Davis wrote. “Otherwise, he would have been killed.”
As a result, Davis and several other white prisoners “devised a plan” to protect themselves, according to Israel Davis.
They scrawled “211 Gang” with soap on multiple walls throughout the facility.
“Although there were only four of them, the plan was to make it seem as though there were many, many more,” the elder Davis said.
His son long struggled with mental illness, the letter seeking leniency said.
In November 1994, Davis, 19 at the time, went on a robbery spree in Denver, shooting a man during one of the raids.
“He was a skinny kid,” his longtime girlfriend, Kathy Walton, later wrote to a judge in 2007 after he was facing a slew of new charges tied to offenses in prison.
A year later he formed the 211 Crew, which refers to the California penal code for robbery, court records show.
Authorities say the gang grew into a violent force behind bars and on the outside, threatening to kill anyone who crossed them.
Members were tied to smuggling in drugs into prison and anyone who strayed from the group’s strict rules was viciously attacked, prosecutors said.
In December 2004, 19 gang associates were hit with new criminal charges ranging from racketeering, assault and drug-dealing.
The racist group had as many as 300 members at the time, according to a detective investigating the organization.
In 2007, Davis was sentenced to an added 108 years in prison on a racketeering conviction.
“The long and short of it, Mr. Davis, is you don’t need to be on the streets in 40 or 50 years,” District Judge William Robbins said at the time, according to the Denver Post, which first reported his death. “Your prison sentence was supposed to rehabilitate the defendant. It apparently failed miserably.”
He was in jail for a 30-year conviction of a robbery and first-degree assault case, records show.
Nobody would ever need more than 10 bullets, would they? I’m sure the LA rioters would have waited for gun owners to reload had this law been in effect at the time. Rioters are always so nice and cooperative.
Excerpt from the Sacramento Bee
A federal judge has temporarily blocked a voter-approved California law that would have forced gun owners to get rid of high-capacity ammunition magazines by this Saturday.
U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez, who is based in San Diego, issued a preliminary injunction Thursday that found the law was likely unconstitutional because it prevented people from using firearms that employed “whatever common magazine size he or she judges best suits the situation.” The law would have barred people from possessing magazines containing more than 10 bullets.
“The State of California’s desire to criminalize simple possession of a firearm magazine able to hold more than 10 rounds is precisely the type of policy choice that the Constitution takes off the table,” the injunction read.
Ironically, the greatest black man in America today is held in disrepute by his own people. Blacks prefer liberals and have turned on Clarence Thomas because of his conservative views.
Today, Justice Thomas, joined by Trump appointee Justice Neil Gorsuch, defended the sacred right of the American white male to own and carry a gun.
Excerpt from Reason
Today the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear a major case out of California that asked whether the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms includes the right to carry firearms in public. By refusing to get involved, the Court left in place a ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit that denied constitutional recognition to the right to carry.
Writing in dissent, Justice Clarence Thomas, joined by Justice Neil Gorsuch, blasted the Court for its failure to act and for its “distressing trend” of treating “the Second Amendment as a disfavored right.”
According to Thomas, “the Framers made a clear choice: They reserved to all Americans the right to bear arms for self-defense. I do not think we should stand by idly while a State denies its citizens that right, particularly when their very lives may depend on it.” Thomas added, “even if other Members of the Court do not agree that the Second Amendment likely protects a right to public carry, the time has come for the Court to answer this important question definitively.”
Thomas offered a sharply worded case for why the Court should have taken up the question. Federal circuits, he pointed out, have reached different conclusions and are therefore irrevocably split on this pressing constitutional matter. “This Court has already suggested that the Second Amendment protects the right to carry firearms in public in some fashion. As we explained in Heller, to ‘bear arms’ means to ‘wear, bear, or carry upon the person or in the clothing or in a pocket, for the purpose of being armed and ready for offensive or defensive action in a case of conflict with another person.'” As Thomas observed, “I find it extremely improbable that the Framers understood the Second Amendment to protect little more than carrying a gun from the bedroom to the kitchen.”
Today’s case, known as Peruta v. California, centered on a state law that says that conceal-carry permits will only be issued to those persons who have demonstrated to the satisfaction of their local county sheriff that they have a “good cause” for carrying a concealed firearm in public. What counts as a “good cause?” In the words of one San Diego official, “one’s personal safety is not considered good cause” in and of itself.
10 seconds. Whites win. Read the comments at youtube.
From the youtube information box:
Published on Jun 14, 2017
Two Aussies defend themselves in a fight against four Sudanese in Beaumont Street, Hamilton.
11th June 2017.
The Australian press is full of ****:
A VIDEO posted to social media purporting to show a group of men engaged in a street fight has gone viral.
The 10-second Snapchat video, titled “Goodnight Apex: Sudanese thugs get decked”, was first uploaded to YouTube by far right-wing group Party For Freedom Australia on Wednesday.
“Two Aussies defend themselves in a fight against four Sudanese in Beaumont Street, Hamilton, 11th June 2017,” reads description of the video, which was filmed at the intersection of Beaumont and Cleary Streets in Newcastle, opposite The Kent Hotel.
The Apex Gang is believed to be behind a series of carjackings, home invasions, assaults and robberies in Melbourne over the past year. Despite the gang being reported as predominantly of Sudanese origin, Victorian police say it is made up of “Australian-born offenders”.
There have been no reports of the Apex Gang being in Newcastle and there is no evidence that the men in the video are members of the gang, police say.
According to the Party For Freedom website, the fight broke out at about 1am on Sunday. “The Sudanese troublemakers were drinking in the Hotel Kent verbally abusing patrons while trying to start fights with anyone in the hotel,” it says.
However, news.com.au understands this version of events is incorrect, and that the four men were never inside hotel itself as they had previously been banned from the venue.
Although the video claims to show the “Aussies” defending themselves, the video itself only shows footage where the “Aussie” men appear to be the aggressors.
Chief Inspector Terry Burns from the Newcastle Police said officers were called to an alleged brawl outside the Oasis Food Court on Sunday morning “involving a number of males”. “Two males were still on the scene when police arrived, however all other parties had left,” he said.
“The two males were being treated for minor facial injuries. At this stage we’re still appealing for people to assist us with the identity of a number of persons that were involved in the fight. Inquiries are ongoing. We’ve released the CCTV and we’re confident we will obtain their identities.”
No one has yet been charged over the incident. “We’ve actually appealed for them to come forward before we knock on their doors,” Insp. Burns said.
Party For Freedom Australia was founded by controversial anti-Islam campaigner Nick Folkes, and first gained attention in 2015 with its presence at Reclaim Australia rallies. The group is known for its anti-immigration and anti-multiculturalism views.
Mr Folkes was branded “extremely rude” by Sky News host Andrew Bolt after about 10 members of the group stormed a service at the Gosford Anglican Church last August wearing Arabic-style dress and shouting slogans through a loudspeaker.
Earlier this year, Mr Folkes appeared on the SBS show The Truth About Racism, hosted by Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied. He later claimed the show was “hijacked”, branding it a “stitch-up from the get-go”.
The video, which has been viewed nearly 45,000 times, has attracted a large number of racist comments too offensive to be published here.
Blacks always start stuff. The Australian press is just more fake news like the American press.