Third Mistrial for White Ex-Cop Who Killed Daughter’s Black Boyfriend

JEREMEY LAKE. SHOT DEAD BY AN IRATE WHITE FATHER.

SHANNON KEPLER. THE JURY COULD NOT AGREE ON A VERDICT.

LISA KEPLER. TURNED HER PARENTS IN TO POLICE.

Read the background on this story at IB Times.

Mudshark Lisa Kepler’s mother and father through adoption were originally arrested for the shooting death of her black boyfriend. However, no charges were filed against her mother. They had kicked her out of their home a week before the shooting. Given the hell that everyone has gone through, they should have just left her to die of a drug overdose or a beating from a gang member.

Excerpt from CBS News

TULSA, Okla. — For the third time in less than a year a jury deadlocked on Friday and forced a mistrial in the murder case of a white former Oklahoma police officer accused of killing his daughter’s black boyfriend, astonishing prosecutors and frustrating the boyfriend’s family.

Judge Sharon Holmes declared the mistrial after four hours of jury deliberations over the fate of former Tulsa police officer Shannon Kepler. He was accused of fatally shooting 19-year-old Jeremey Lake in August 2014, not long after Lake started dating Kepler’s then-18-year-old daughter, Lisa.

Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler said he was shocked that a mistrial was declared after such short jury deliberations.

“I’ve never encountered a dynamic like this in 25 years of practice,” Kunzweiler said after the mistrial was declared. “In my opinion, there should be some compulsion placed on jurors to reach a verdict.”

Kepler and his attorneys cheered loudly in the elevator leaving the courthouse, CBS affiliate KOTV reports.

“It’s a six-six mistrial,” Kepler’s attorney Richard O’Carroll told KOTV “And these jurors specifically told the court and the state and the defense that they needed more evidence.”

O’Carroll said he is prepared to defend Kepler five more times.

Holmes had instructed jurors that they could convict Kepler of first-degree murder or the lesser charge of manslaughter. Manslaughter carries a sentence of four years to life in prison, while the sentence on a first-degree murder conviction is life in prison.

The jury deadlocked 6-6, but Kunzweiler said it was unclear if the breakdown was six for conviction and six for acquittal or six for murder and six for the lesser charge of manslaughter.

Kepler, who retired from the force after he was charged, was a 24-year-police veteran who said he was trying to protect his daughter, who had run away from home and was living in a crime-ridden neighborhood. O’Carroll said Lisa had been in and out of a homeless shelter after her father prohibited her from bringing men into his house.

LISA KEPLER WAS ADOPTED.

Kepler told investigators he was acting in self-defense because Lake was armed, but police didn’t find a weapon on Lake or at the scene. Lake’s aunt said her nephew was reaching out to shake Kepler’s hand to introduce himself when Kepler fired.

Pam Wilkins, Lake’s aunt, said his extended family is deeply frustrated by the third mistrial.

“But I’m not giving up hope,” she said. “We’re believing in God and justice for Jeremey.”

Jurors in Kepler’s previous two trials, in November and February, deadlocked 11-1 and 10-2 in favor of guilt and Judge Sharon Holmes was forced to declare mistrials. Although they couldn’t agree on the murder charge, jurors in the first trial convicted Kepler of recklessly using his firearm.

Lake’s killing was among a series of fatal shootings of black people by Tulsa-area law enforcement officers in recent years.

Lisa Kepler looks as though she might be part American Indian. Mixed race Native Americans are common in Oklahoma. Whatever her racial mix, she’s 100 percent bad news. White couples should only adopt pure white babies.

Read an older post on the case at Heavy.

White Fox News Babe Accuses Black Fox Host of Sexual Harassment AFTER HE ENDED THEIR AFFAIR

SCOTTIE NELL HUGHES. MARRIED, LIKES DARK MEAT ON THE SIDE.

CHARLES PAYNE, MUH DIK GOT HIM IN TROUBLE.

Blonde mudshark Scottie Nell Hughes admits she went after a black guy who could help her TV career. Now, I expect she’ll be seeking a payout from Fox as a reward for her whoring.

Daily Caller

Fox Business Network suspended host Charles Payne Thursday night after political commentator Scottie Nell Hughes accused him of sexual harassment.

The “Making Money” host has been suspended pending further investigation, according to the Los Angeles Times.

“We take issues of this nature extremely seriously and have a zero-tolerance policy for any professional misconduct,” a Fox representative said. “This matter is being thoroughly investigated and we are taking all of the appropriate steps to reach a resolution in a timely manner.”

Payne admitted to having an affair from 2013 to 2016 with Hughes, a former CNN employee who was often a guest on Fox News. Hughes is married. He made a statement to the National Enquirer Wednesday, apologizing to his family and friends.

With Trump:

With husband:

The sexual harassment allegations came after Hughes went to Fox News’ law firm and accused Payne of misconduct, saying that he snubbed her after she tried to end the affair in 2015. She told her lawyer that she continued the affair “because she believed he would help her chances of landing a position at the network,” according to LA Times’ sources. She alleges that Payne threatened unfavorable consequences if she did not acquiesce.

Now Hughes is targeting Payne, arguing that her appearances on the network declined remarkably after she ended their relationship.

Payne’s attorney, Neal Pavel, said that Payne “categorically denies” committing any kind of sexual harassment.

These accusations of sexual harassment follow similar allegations against Fox News’ founder Roger Ailes and evening talk show host Bill O’Reilly.

Watch Scottie Nell talking about Donald Trump and sex on CNN:

White Man Reports Being Surrounded by Somali Parasites at Tim Hortons Coffee Shop

“WELCOME TO TIM HORTONS. HOW MAY I HELP YOU?

Contact made with ETs.

Well, the Somali might as well be from another planet since they’re not human. Not in the way that white people understand humans.

A white man has been driven out of a coffee and donut shop after a group of obnoxious Somali came in to hang out.

He’s rejecting the enemy’s propaganda. If they’re not human, how can they be American? And why should working people have to support them?

GLP

I’m at Tim Hortons sitting near a dozen UNEMPLOYED WELFARE PARASITE Somalian Muslim Refugees

Here in the Midwest, there is a chain of donut shops called Tim Hortons. I’m taking a break at one and there are at least 12 Somalian Muslims that arrived and sitting near me, talking very loudly in their native language, dressed in Muslim garb and headgear, but every last one driving a piece of shit car. They all shuffle aimlessly when walking, as if used to having a daily routine of having nothing to do. Only two of these welfare parasites even ordered anything. They’re just talking up tables, yelling, laughing, and UN-FUCKING-EMPLOYED.

THANK YOU Libtards for further burdening us working taxpayers with more useless, anti-American Muslim FILTH.

Now, I need to stop posting so I can go back to work to continue supporting these welfare parasites that YOU fuckers wanted to bring here.

By-the-way, they’re ALL black. What a surprise.

In the few minutes since I posted this and was leaving, FIVE MORE of the fuckers shuffled in! Most are dressed either in Muslim robes or old used Goodwill clothes. They are all living off our welfare system and living in section 8 housing.

What’s the fucking point of bringing them HERE???
They’re just a festering pox on our system and there are NO white people in this Tim Hortons!! These Black Muslim fucks have run off all the MONEY-SPENDING WHITE PEOPLE!!!

Last time I’m stopping here myself.

Businesses that go black, rarely come back. Bye, bye Tim Hortons unless you can figure out a way to control the presence of diversity.

OH YEAH, THEY’RE AMERICA ALRIGHT!

White Man Sues Target Following Vicious Beating in Store Parking Lot by Two “Teens”

Derek Whitener, the gay man pictured above, went shopping in a Target store in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas that has seen a lot of crime.

Whitener sought the help of store security in clearing the area of two menacing teens before he left the store. Guess the race of the thugs or check out the photo below.

Store security and an off-duty cop assured him that everything was A-OK.

DEREK WHITENER BEFORE THE ATTACK.

NBCDFW

A Dallas man who was viciously attacked in a Target parking lot earlier this year is now suing the retail giant, claiming negligence.

Derek Whitener and his attorney, Chris Hamilton, filed the lawsuit in Dallas County Thursday morning. They’re seeking more than $1 million in damages.

On January 14, two teenage boys severely beat Whitener with a wooden stick as he was leaving the Target store at 2417 N. Haskell Avenue in Dallas. The attack put him in a coma for several days.

Speaking to the media Thursday, Hamilton said they hold Target liable for the attack because the store had several opportunities that night to prevent it from happening.

“There are a series of things here that put this almost entirely on Target’s back,” said Hamilton.

In the lawsuit, he states Whitener spotted his attackers as he was entering the store and reported them to Target security, telling them two young men in masks appeared to be following him — an account backed up by Dallas police.

The suit claims the head of store security then told employees not to let Whitener call the police, insisting they would take care of it themselves.

Dallas Police have said Target security and an off-duty police officer working the shopping center approached the two teens, had a discussion with them, and told them to leave the property.

The suit claims Whitener finished his shopping, then asked security whether it was safe for him to leave the store. The head of security reportedly told him it was and that they had taken care of the young men.

But when Whitener left the store, the two teens approached him, and allegedly told him, “So, we heard you fear us. We are going to teach you what fear is.” That’s when they attacked him.

Hamilton insists Whitener saw no security or off-duty police officer in the parking lot at the time.

He said what makes this incident even more egregious is that this particular store has lengthy history of violent crimes occurring in its parking lot.

In the lawsuit, he documented 223 calls Dallas police responded to at the store between January 2014 and January 2017 — including robbery, suspicious persons, criminal mischief, theft, burglary of a motor vehicle, injured persons and major violent disturbances.

“This isn’t a situation of a random criminal act at an otherwise safe and properly operated location,” said Hamilton. “This is a situation where we have an unacceptable recurring pattern of violence. But even more — even if nothing like this had ever happened at this Target store before, even if there weren’t hundreds of prior violent criminal incidents, when a customer comes in and says there are men in masks armed with sticks out in the parking lot and I feel threatened, a store has an obligation to be honest with the customer, to not interfere with the customer calling police and to provide basic protection.”

Hamilton says Whitener is still suffering from his injuries, which include permanent brain damage, limited motor function in his right hand and speech impairment.

“What Derek wants to see happen is for Target to clean up their act, take responsibility for what happened, and take the steps to make sure this doesn’t happen again,” said Hamilton. “Rather than just continue to cover up the problem in a way that endangers the community.”

Because the lawsuit was just filed, a spokesperson for Target tells NBC 5 the company has not yet seen it — and therefore, cannot comment on the allegations.

Both teens have been arrested and are awaiting trial.

There’s the stench of negligence coming through this story. I strongly suspect that store management and security were nonwhite. Nonwhites seem to take a more casual attitude toward crime than whites do. It’s just one of the differnces in the races.

The Daily Mail story that appeared when the crime was committed can be read by clicking the link.

Unlike the American press, the DM published this picture of the thugs. Surprised?

Goodnight Apex: Sudanese thugs get decked (Video: Oz Fights Back)

10 seconds. Whites win. Read the comments at youtube.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Jun 14, 2017

Two Aussies defend themselves in a fight against four Sudanese in Beaumont Street, Hamilton.

11th June 2017.

The Australian press is full of ****:

news.com.au

A VIDEO posted to social media purporting to show a group of men engaged in a street fight has gone viral.

The 10-second Snapchat video, titled “Goodnight Apex: Sudanese thugs get decked”, was first uploaded to YouTube by far right-wing group Party For Freedom Australia on Wednesday.

“Two Aussies defend themselves in a fight against four Sudanese in Beaumont Street, Hamilton, 11th June 2017,” reads description of the video, which was filmed at the intersection of Beaumont and Cleary Streets in Newcastle, opposite The Kent Hotel.

The Apex Gang is believed to be behind a series of carjackings, home invasions, assaults and robberies in Melbourne over the past year. Despite the gang being reported as predominantly of Sudanese origin, Victorian police say it is made up of “Australian-born offenders”.

There have been no reports of the Apex Gang being in Newcastle and there is no evidence that the men in the video are members of the gang, police say.

According to the Party For Freedom website, the fight broke out at about 1am on Sunday. “The Sudanese troublemakers were drinking in the Hotel Kent verbally abusing patrons while trying to start fights with anyone in the hotel,” it says.

However, news.com.au understands this version of events is incorrect, and that the four men were never inside hotel itself as they had previously been banned from the venue.

Although the video claims to show the “Aussies” defending themselves, the video itself only shows footage where the “Aussie” men appear to be the aggressors.

Chief Inspector Terry Burns from the Newcastle Police said officers were called to an alleged brawl outside the Oasis Food Court on Sunday morning “involving a number of males”. “Two males were still on the scene when police arrived, however all other parties had left,” he said.

“The two males were being treated for minor facial injuries. At this stage we’re still appealing for people to assist us with the identity of a number of persons that were involved in the fight. Inquiries are ongoing. We’ve released the CCTV and we’re confident we will obtain their identities.”

No one has yet been charged over the incident. “We’ve actually appealed for them to come forward before we knock on their doors,” Insp. Burns said.

Party For Freedom Australia was founded by controversial anti-Islam campaigner Nick Folkes, and first gained attention in 2015 with its presence at Reclaim Australia rallies. The group is known for its anti-immigration and anti-multiculturalism views.

Mr Folkes was branded “extremely rude” by Sky News host Andrew Bolt after about 10 members of the group stormed a service at the Gosford Anglican Church last August wearing Arabic-style dress and shouting slogans through a loudspeaker.

Earlier this year, Mr Folkes appeared on the SBS show The Truth About Racism, hosted by Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied. He later claimed the show was “hijacked”, branding it a “stitch-up from the get-go”.

The video, which has been viewed nearly 45,000 times, has attracted a large number of racist comments too offensive to be published here.

Blacks always start stuff. The Australian press is just more fake news like the American press.

White #Antifa Tranny Punches Black Man & Loses Fight (Video)

Less than three minutes.

If you had to choose a side, would you stand with the white antifa tranny or the black man?

The tranny is the instigator here. He’s a loathsome, foul-mouthed provocateur who gets what he was asking for.

Published on Jun 10, 2017
“We have no use for you!”

Tacitly admitting that racist leftists view blacks and other minorities as political pawns.

The American Future in One Picture

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a minority thot’s ass in your face – forever.”

Seen at Twitter