Breaking! Daily Stormer Currently Back Online

Link to Daily Stormer.lol

H/T to Commenter Boo Boo

As noted here before, we need to create a free speech Aryan internet. In this piece Andrew Anglin calls for government regulation of the Internet. That’s a mistake in my book. I’ve taught the Economics of Regulation at the university. The “capture theory” of regulation says that government regulation of the Internet would lead to monopolies controlling everything Internet related: It would be the death of free speech.

Top story:

Matthew Prince of Cloudflare Admits He Killed the Internet Because He Thinks Andrew Anglin is an Asshole

I have become the first person to be banned from not only from Godaddy and Google registrars for political speech, but also the first person to be banned from Cloudflare for political speech.

Although according to Cloudflare CEO Michael Prince, it was not for political speech, but because he personally thinks I’m an asshole.

Continue reading

Russia Has Banned the Daily Stormer After Anglin Moved the Site There

Until a truly free speech Internet can be built it looks like the Daily Stormer is history. The site was non-violent and spoke a great deal of politically incorrect truth. It was also quite funny.

Besides losing his site, publisher Andrew Anglin is facing at least two lawsuits with probably more to come. Read more at the Los Angeles Times. No one knows exactly where he is, but the FBI reportedly believes he’s living in Berlin, Germany. It’s a bad sign when the FBI is concerned about where you live.

CNN

Neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer has been booted from the Russian internet.

The country’s media watchdog asked for it to be taken down because of extremist content.

“The Daily Stormer website promotes neo-Nazi ideology, incites racial, national and other types of social discord,” Roskomnadzor said in a statement on Thursday.

American tech companies had canceled the site’s registration earlier this week after it published a derogatory story about Heather Heyer, who was killed while protesting against a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

It surfaced briefly again on Wednesday when the Russian Network Information Center (RU-CENTER) registered the domain Dailystormer.ru.

“I should point out that registry is automatic, so RU-CENTER registers thousands of domains per day,” spokesperson Egor Timofeev told CNNMoney on Wednesday.

RU-CENTER said Thursday it had canceled the registration following Roskomnadzor’s official request.

If it’s unable to find a new domain registrar willing to provide its services, The Daily Stormer will be forced into the “dark web.” That means it can’t be accessed through standard web browsers.

Seperately, U.S. internet company Cloudflare said it would no longer protect the neo-Nazi site from cyberattacks.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups, says site spreads “anti-Semitism, neo-Nazism, and white nationalism, primarily through guttural hyperbole and epithet-laden stories about topics like alleged Jewish world control and black-on-white crime.”

Russia has recently dialed up its censorship of the internet.
Roskomnadzor has blocked thousands of websites and maintains a long list of banned content.

The list includes websites taken down because of data protection concerns and laws prohibiting the distribution of “gay propaganda,” as well as political content the government deems “extremist.”

Three days ago Heavy covered Andrew Anglin in its 5 Fast Facts format.

Cloudflare CEO on Terminating Service to Neo-Nazi Site: ‘The Daily Stormer Are Assholes’

MATTHEW PRINCE. IF YOU READ THE DAILY STORMER, YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE.

Without the protection of Cloudflare, the Daily Stormer will be down a while. There are other DDOS protection services, but Cloudflare was the best. I know that GLP tried a different service a couple of weeks ago and their site was intermittent for two weeks because of constant DDOS attacks that could not be successfully fended off.

Excerpt from Gizmodo

Today, Cloudflare reversed its long-held policy to remain content-neutral and booted The Daily Stormer out from behind its DDoS protection service.

“This was my decision. This is not Cloudflare’s general policy now, going forward,” Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince told Gizmodo. “I think we have to have a conversation over what part of the infrastructure stack is right to police content.”

Prince explained in an internal email to staffers that he doesn’t think CEOs of internet companies should be in the position of policing content on their networks—he told Gizmodo he thinks that’s a job that should ultimately be left up to law enforcement if the content violates the law—but felt pushed to act because the operators of the Daily Stormer are “assholes.”

“I realized there was no way we were going to have that conversation with people calling us Nazis,” Prince said. “The Daily Stormer site was bragging on their bulletin boards about how Cloudflare was one of them and that is the opposite of everything we believe. That was the tipping point for me.”

President Trump must declare these Internet companies public utilities, subject to being forced to provide service to all customers. There’s also a significant First Amendment issue here that I won’t go into now.

Let’s let the Russian computer geniuses build us an alternate number of domain services, webhosts, and antihacking protection.

Cloudflare, Google, and GoDaddy have all conspired via signaling that they are willing to deny millions of American the freedom to read whatever they wish.

These companies are despicable. What I would like to see happen to their CEOs I can’t say here. Use your imagination.

Breaking: Daily Stormer UP

Link to Dailystormer.ru

It’s working as of 8:03 A.M. Central Time U.S.

H/T to commenter Edelweiss.

Inspirational Quote of the Day: One by Joseph Stalin

Stalin–still inspiring the antifa, Jeb Bush, John McCain, the Republican establishment, Democrats, the press, the SPLC, the ADL, et. al.

Traitor Obama KNEW That Nork had Nuclear Missiles Aimed at US and Ignored the Intel

I strongly suspect like many of you that the North Korean missile crisis is a (((Deep State))) psy op designed to draw the United States into war with North Korea, and possibly China and Russia.

When American intel says that Kim Jong Un has nuclear missiles that can hit targets as far away as New York City, why should we believe them?

Skepticism about what we are being told by the Deep State’s propaganda arm, the press, is a good habit to inculcate. After all, these are the people who told us that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

In the following piece, the mainstream press criticizes President Obama for ignoring the Korean threat. This criticism inflates man of action President Trump in the eyes of the people, thus building support for any military action he might decide to take.

Trump, by the way, may be as much a victim of the psy op as the rest of us. He seems to put a lot of trust in his generals, who cannot be counted on to tell the truth. Generals thrive on war, even if they sometimes claim to hate it.

All of this said, Obama would be a traitor in the moral sense if not the legal sense, if what you’re about to read is true.

PJ Media

You can chalk this up as another example of President Obama employing his signature strategy for dealing with sticky national security issues: Ignore, discredit or downplay. If the foreign policy crisis was too big to ignore, he would was give a speech — and kick the can down the road for another president to deal with.

In 2013, Obama not only downplayed the Defense Intelligence Agency’s intelligence report about Korea’s mini nukes — He attempted to discredit it. The White House media echo-chamber was — as always — happy to go along with the ruse.

Via Fred Fleitz, senior vice president for policy and programs with the Center for Security Policy at Fox News:

Tuesday’s bombshell Washington Post story that the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) has determined North Korea is capable of constructing miniaturized nuclear weapons that could be used as warheads for missiles – possibly ICBMs – left out a crucial fact: DIA actually concluded this in 2013. The Post also failed to mention that the Obama administration tried to downplay and discredit this report at the time.

During an April 11, 2013, House Armed Services Committee hearing, Congressman Doug Lamborn, R-Colo., inadvertently revealed several unclassified sentences from a DIA report that said DIA had determined with “moderate confidence” that North Korea has the capability to make a nuclear weapon small enough to be launched with a ballistic missile.

The Director of National Intelligence and Obama officials subsequently tried to dismiss Lamborn’s disclosure by claiming the DIA assessment was an outlier that did not reflect the views of the rest of the U.S. Intelligence Community.

All 16 remaining intel agencies, I’m sure.

The media could easily have turned this leak into a major front page story — like it is today — but after the Obama White house signaled to the echo chamber that the president didn’t want to deal with it — the story went away.

It was clear what Obama officials were doing in 2013. The DIA report represented inconvenient facts that threatened President Obama’s North Korea “strategic patience” policy — a policy to do nothing about North Korea and kick this problem down the road to the next president. Obama officials tried to downplay the DIA assessment to prevent it from being used to force the president to employ a more assertive North Korea policy.

Fleitz notes that it is significant that the Trump White House has not condemned the Washington Post story as a leak — probably because it was “an authorized disclosure of classified information to advance President Trump’s North Korea strategy.”

Obama concealed the intelligence so he could avoid taking any action against North Korea. The Trump administration, on the other hand, publicized the intelligence so American citizens could see seriousness of the threat and why decisive action is in order.

This short Nork video is impressive.

FBI Raided Ex-Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort’s Home in July

POLITICAL CONSULTANT PAUL MANAFORT.

An FBI raid on anyone connected to Donald Trump is going to have immense propaganda value in the Deep State effort to oust American President Donald Trump.

If we suppose for the sake of argument that Trump’s former campaign chair Paul Manafort is guilty of something, then he can be used as a pawn in the game of “get Trump.”

Business Insider

The FBI conducted a predawn July raid on the home of President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, as part of its ongoing investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

FBI agents working with special counsel Robert Mueller, who was appointed to lead the probe after former FBI Director James Comey was fired in May, left Manafort’s home “with various records,” according to the Post.

Manafort has been cooperating with investigators’ requests for relevant documents. But the search warrant obtained by the FBI in July indicates that Mueller managed to convince a federal judge that Manafort “could not be trusted to turn over all records in response to a grand jury subpoena,” the Post reported.

Manafort’s spokesman, Jason Maloni, confirmed in a statement that “FBI agents executed a search warrant at one of Mr. Manafort’s residences.”

“Mr. Manafort has consistently cooperated with law enforcement and other serious inquiries and did so on this occasion as well,” Maloni said.

An adviser close to the White House told the Post that the documents obtained by the FBI included material Manafort had already given to congressional investigators.

But former FBI special agent Asha Rangappa noted on Twitter that, in obtaining a warrant, the FBI evidently convinced a judge that there was probable cause a crime had been committed — and “that there was some risk that Manafort may try to remove conceal evidence despite cooperation.”

“This is significant,” Rangappa said, noting that when she was at the FBI predawn raides were often conducted at 5 a.m. in order “to catch target unawares, so they cannot destroy or remove evidence.” She added that anything the government finds “can be used to leverage Manafort,” especially if it shows “that he had been lying” to the government or Congress.

Former Justice Department spokesman Matthew Miller added that “a raid coming months into a probe” when the subject’s attorneys have been speaking to, and presumably cooperating with, the DOJ “suggests something serious.”

Former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti explained on Twitter that, to obtain a search warrant, the FBI must work with a federal prosecutor to lay out evidence in an affidavit showing probable cause that a search of the suspect’s home will uncover evidence of a crime.

“Why would the FBI want to search the home of a subject like Manafort? Because there may be documents, ledgers, and other records. More importantly, there may be computers and other digital media that contain communications,” Mariotti said.

A copy of the warrant will contain “a list of items that the FBI is authorized to seize,” he explained, and will “generally indicate what crime the FBI is investigating.”

Manafort, a longtime Republican operative who worked for a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine for nearly a decade before joining the Trump campaign, attended a meeting with two Russian lobbyists at Trump Tower in June 2016 that the campaign did not disclose at the time. Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., and son-in-law Jared Kushner also attended.

Last August, The New York Times discovered that a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine designated $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments for Manafort, who had advised the party and its former leader, Viktor Yanukovych, for nearly a decade.

The ledger, and Manafort’s activities in Ukraine more broadly, have come under scrutiny since Yanukovych was ousted in 2014. Manafort was associated with at least 15 bank accounts and 10 companies in Cyprus, dating back to 2007, NBC reported in March.

On March 22, The Associated Press reported that Manafort was paid $10 million between 2006 and 2009 to lobby on behalf of Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska, a close Putin ally, using a strategic “model” that would “greatly benefit the Putin Government if employed at the correct levels with the appropriate commitment to success.”

Manafort has insisted that he has never received any illicit cash payments. But he has a “pattern” of using shell companies to purchase homes “in all-cash deals,” as WNYC has reported, and then transferring those properties into his own name for no money and taking out large mortgages against them.

Manafort’s tendency to form shell companies to purchase real estate is not illegal. But it has raised questions about how much Manafort has been paid throughout the decades he’s spent as a political consultant, and by whom.

All of this but no word on investigations of Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman-Schutlz, and the Clinton Foundation.

What a crock!