Alabama Mayor Wants New Orleans Confederate Monuments

THE SHRINE OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT, HANCEVILLE, ALABAMA.

The small Alabama town of Hanceville wants the Confederate Monuments that New Orleans recently removed in an effort to appease the local Negros.

As a child, I walked the streets of Hanceville for a day or two many summers as we took our annual summer vacation to visit my father’s and mother’s relatives in Alabama, Georgia, and Kentucky. I’ve included a few pictures of Hanceville in this post.

CASTLE SAN MIGUEL, HANCEVILLE.

With an off the beaten path location and few local attractions, Hanceville is a place where you can still buy a home for $50,000 and up in a safe community. You probably won’t make much money there. ALL of my parent’s relatives were poor in dollars, if rich in spirit. It’s a lot easier for white people to be rich in spirit when they live in a town that’s 93 percent white.

With certainty, I can tell you that the monuments would have a good home for many decades to come in Hanceville.

NEW ORLEANS CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS.

Al.com

An Alabama mayor is offering to take Confederate-related monuments recently disassembled in New Orleans.

Hanceville Mayor Kenneth Nail wrote to New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu, asking him to consider donating the monuments for display in Veterans Memorial Park in Hanceville. The town of about 3,250 people is about 40 miles (65 kilometers) north of Birmingham.

HANCEVILLE POLICE AND FIRE INVESTIGATING A FATAL HOUSE FIRE.

Nail tells The Cullman Times he’s heard nothing but positive feedback on the idea from Hanceville residents.

“One of my good friends, who is black, even messaged me on Facebook and told me, ‘Look, some of my ancestors were forced to fight in that war (the Civil War), and I think it’s a good idea to remember these things.’ He told me, ‘I drive a truck, and I’ll even go down there and pick them up if the city needs me to,'” Nail said Saturday.

“We did receive the letter and are in the process of responding,” Landrieu spokesman Tyronne Walker said in an email.

Walker reiterated that New Orleans officials plan soon to issue a formal request for proposals to host the monuments in a more appropriate place than the high-profile spots they once occupied.

“All proposals must state how they will place the statues in context, both in terms of why they were first erected and why the City chose to remove them in 2015,” Walker’s email said.

The monuments taken down by the city included a stone obelisk heralding white supremacy and three statues of Confederate stalwarts: Gen. Robert E. Lee, the Confederacy’s president, Jefferson Davis, and Gen. P.G.T. Beauregard. The city’s request for proposals does not include the Beauregard statue. Its future is murkier because of legal disputes over who owns the property on which it was placed, at the entrance to New Orleans’ City Park.

New Orleans is the most recent Southern city to remove Confederate symbols seen by some as vestiges of racism. The issue has been especially sensitive since Dylann Roof, an avowed white supremacist who posed in photos with the Confederate flag, gunned down nine people at a South Carolina church in 2015. Landrieu proposed that the Confederate statues in New Orleans be removed after those killings.

Nail said he’s only interested in obtaining the monuments if they can be had at little to no cost for his city — and so far, he hasn’t heard back about his letter.

“My view is that it’s an opportunity, a great teaching tool that we could have in our city,” he said. “It’s an opportunity for all of us to reflect on all our struggles, and to celebrate how far we’ve come, while clearly acknowledging that we had those struggles.”

A NEW ORLEANIAN WHO LACKS APPRECIATION FOR HISTORY.

NBC Trotted Out 77 Year Old Tom Brokaw on Sunday Night to Denounce Alex Jones’ Racist Hate

Less than three minutes.

Tom Browkaw is part of establishment legacy news. His interest is in killing off alternative news sources like Infowars and alternative news analysis like this site.

Reading between the lines, Brokaw would have government roll back the First Amendment and ban Alex Jones and tens of thousands of other alternative news sources from the Internet. It’s clear that Browkaw would like to see Jones bankrupted and off the air, via lawsuits, if it can be done that way.

With alternative news silenced, then the (((Deep State))) would have us consume only officially approved narratives. As it leads us to our destruction.

Information Liberation offers a transcript of Brokaw’s comments if you prefer to read them.

In the video below, Brokaw denounces Alex Jones as a racist. Dear me! What has Brokaw been smoking!

Alex Jones is no racist. At best, he’s a mild race realist or racialist. Browkaw’s opinion is worth less than zero.

Musloids Claim Officials Slow to Label Finsbury Park a ‘terror attack’ Because Driver is ‘white’

An initial post about the van attack that ran over Muslims, killing one and injuring eight, can be read here.

Since that quick post just after the attack, events have sorted out in several directions:

1. Muslims have been complaining about British officials being slow to label the “major incident” a terror attack because the driver was a white man.

2. Muslims have been lauded as heroes for not killing the van’s driver.

Let’s see what new restrictions on freedom will come forth as a consequence of this incident. Following the last one, Teresa May blamed the Internet and threatened to regulate it even more heavily.

Here’s the story of the whining Musloids of London:

news.com.au

THERE were angry scenes at London’s Finsbury Park crash site as bystanders and commentators accused officials of being reluctant to declare the incident a terror attack because the driver was “white”.

Police said in a statement there were “a number of casualties” after a van ploughed into pedestrians believed to have just finished worshipping after breaking the Ramadan fast at the Finsbury Park mosque. At least one person has died and 10 are injured. One person has been arrested following incident that happened about 12.20am local time.

UK Prime Minister Theresa May first described the situation as a “terrible incident”. She later confirmed police were treating the incident as “a potential terrorist attack”.

“Police have confirmed this is being treated as a potential terrorist attack,” Ms May said.

“I will chair an emergency meeting later this morning.

“All my thoughts are with the victims, their families and the emergency services on the scene.”

Earlier, anger and frustration was mounting over accusations that officials were refusing to declare the incident as being terror related because the driver was “white” and had reportedly targeted Muslims.

One witness claimed the people who allegedly mowed down the victims were “white terrorists”.

Another witness said the driver screamed “I want to kill all Muslims” before ploughing into pedestrians.

The Muslim Council of Britain head Harun Khan said the van had “intentionally” run over people leaving night prayers for the holy month of Ramadan.

The council’s deputy head Miqdaad Versi said the incident took place “outside the Muslim Welfare House”, which is on Seven Sisters Road near the mosque.

BBC reporter Nick Robinson said “Muslims in Finsbury Park tell me this attack must be treated as what it is”.

“It’s terrorism … just like the attack on Westminster bridge,” a witness told the BBC.

Here are some commonsense Twitter reactions:

KKK advertising itself as ‘Kool Kids Klub’ on flyers in Upstate NY neighborhood

Well, well, well. What have we here?

Is the Kool Kids Klub really distributing flyers to homes or are Jews perpetrating another hoax in order to keep the shekels flying into the coffers of the ADL and the SPLC by scaring low information, disengaged people who believe that the Klan is lynching thousands of po’ ol’ Nigras every year.

And why is it a serious police matter when flyers are thrown onto someone’s property. Do the police go after other groups who do the same?

Syracuse.com

Flyers advertising a Ku Klux Klan rally were found on driveways in an Upstate NY neighborhood, and local police are asking for the public’s help to determine who put them there.

The Fulton County Sheriff’s Office posted pictures of the flyers on Facebook. They were sealed inside plastic bags which had kitty litter in them to weigh them down.

“Please be aware that there are individuals going around representing themselves as members of the KKK,” the Sheriff’s Office warned residents. “Recent activity has them in Northville over night where they are leaving small bags containing informational pamphlets and kitty litter. This is NOT harmful and can be thrown out.”

The fliers advertise a Klan Rally in Charlottsville, Virginia, in July. They refer to “cultural genocide of white people” and say, “The Kool Kids Klub wants you.”

Police have asked for anyone with information, or a security camera that can show a license plate number of the people who distributed the fliers, to call the sheriff’s office at 518-736-2100.

Police could cite possible suspects for littering.

It’s not the first instance of Klan activity in Upstate NY this year. In February, residents in Fort Plain found Valentine’s Day-themed Klan recruitment flyers telling white people to “love your own race.”

The comments at the source site are just more of the usual name calling. No one ever wants to tackle the issue of how loving your own people is equal to hating all other people. They won’t tackle it because they don’t have a case.

“Major Incident” as Van Plows into Pedestrians Outside London Mosque: Possible Revenge Attack?

There appears to be an assumption that the London van attack tonight was conducted by a British-European man. Let’s not ignore the possibility that a disgruntled Muslim decided to go after his fellow Muslims while motivated by revenge.

Here is the little of what we know right now, followed by a series of Tweets by British “racist” Tommy Robinson, who’s done his share of jail time for criticizing Muslim terrorists.

metro.co.uk

There have been a ‘number of casualties’ after a van reportedly hit pedestrians outside a mosque near Finsbury Park.

Police said they are dealing with a ‘major incident’ with the ambulance service also attending Seven Sisters road in North London.

Roads in the area have been blocked off.

‘There are a number of casualties being worked on at the scene,’ police said.

‘There has been one person arrested.

‘Enquiries continue. More information will be released when confirmed.’

Unconfirmed witness reports said some of those hit were Muslims, who had been leaving the mosque after evening prayers during Ramadan.

British nationalist Tommy Robinson is Tweeting as events unfold in London:

Warner Brothers Spearheading Development of Movie About Ferguson’s Heroic Gentle Giant Michael Brown

Perhaps Michael Brown will one day have his own posthumous star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Or perhaps all those Confederate monuments coming down across America will be replaced by Michael Brown monuments.

(((Warner Brothers))) is on board with rewriting history. Officer Darren Wilson may think about suing for defamation.

Jewish lawyers are in this, looking for some easy money.

Movieweb

Michael Brown was shot and killed on August 9, 2014 by Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson, after the 18-year-old reportedly robbed a convenience store. The African-American teenager was unarmed at the time of the shooting, which sparked a national debate about racial tension, especially after witnesses stated that Michael Brown had his hands up in surrender. However, the U.S. Department of Justice did not deem those witnesses credible, which lead to the St. Louis County grand jury deciding not to indict Darren Wilson for the shooting, and the Department of Justice also ruled that Wilson shot Brown in self-defense.

Darren Wilson’s exoneration lead to nationwide protests, with the police officer resigning from the Ferguson police force in November 2015, stating that he did not want to put other officers at risk because of his presence. This shooting lead to the phrase “Hands up, Don’t Shoot” to be used as a rallying cry against police violence. Michael Brown’s family also filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Darren Wilson and the city of Ferguson, which was moved to federal court. While a federal judge dismissed five of the counts, two counts still remained with the trial beginning last month. This shooting also eventually lead to Delrish Moss, a Miami law enforcement veteran and community relations expert, being sworn in as the first permanent African American police chief in Ferguson, Missouri.

After losing her son, Michael Brown’s mother Lezley McSpadden founded The Michael O. D. Brown We Love Our Sons & Daughters Foundation, an organization that advocates for justice, improving health, advancing education, and strengthening families. Lezley McSpadden also founded Rainbow of Mothers, which offers support to mothers after suffering the devastating loss of a child. It remains to be seen how quickly Warner Bros. plans on moving forward in development on Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil, but that will depend on how quickly they find a writer to adapt this memoir.

They’re looking for a black screenwriter to do justice to this tale of racist cops who go around killing innocent Negros for no reason.

BET

Michael Brown’s unjust murder by the hands of white police officer Darren Wilson in August 2014 remains a moment in history that will never be forgotten.

The tragic incident, which prompted the protests in Ferguson, Missouri, served as a springboard for race relations in America and lit a flame under the then budding Black Lives Matter movement. Now, the late 18-year-old’s tragic story is reportedly set to be developed into a film, spearheaded by Warner Bros.

According to The Root, Warner Bros. has acquired the rights to a memoir co-written by Brown’s mother, Lezley McSpadden, and novelist Lyah Beth LeFlore, titled Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil: The Life, Legacy, and Love of My Son Michael Brown.

There was reportedly a fierce bidding war over the rights of the book, as other studios were seeking to also bring Brown’s life to film. Warner Bros. untimately came out victoriously.

In addition to the news of the major production backing, the film, according to Tracking Board, is said to be developed in a similar format to the 2005 Oscar-winning motion picture, Crash.

Wikipedia looks at Crash, a 2004 film about a real life LA carjacking. The description of the film suggests that Hollywood intends to introduce gratuitous moral ambiguity into the Michael Brown story in order to please the black audience that would support a film like this one. In reality, it’s a simple story. Thug challenges cop. Thug dies.

The film is going to stir the pot again. Warner Brothers quest for shekels may set off more Ferguson style riots. The studio needs to be held accountable.

Thousands of Blacks Protest Jury’s Not Guilty Verdict in Philando Castile Shooting Death by Cop

OFFICER JERONIMO YANEZ DOING HONOR GUARD DUTY.

Last year, the shooting death of Philando Castile by Minnesota police officer Jeronimo Yanez was big news.

Hillary Clinton bemoaned the loss of one of America’s finest young men, who had only been convicted of criminal acts 31 times.

Such a fine lad!

Officer Yanez, who is nonwhite, was immediately demonized as a murderer and charged with the shooting by authorities. Yesterday, he was found not guilty by a jury of all charges related to the incident. Nonetheless, as he was acquitted he was also fired. Wikipedia does a credible job of laying out the facts of the case in a concise way.

Meanwhile, in the jungle, the natives grow restless.

CNN

St. Paul, Minnesota (CNN)Thousands of protesters gathered Friday night after a jury found a police officer not guilty in last year’s fatal shooting of motorist Philando Castile.

Minnesota State Patrol said it arrested 18 protesters following demonstrations on Interstate 94 in St. Paul. They were arrested after they failed to comply with orders to disperse, the agency posted on Twitter.

St. Paul police estimated that 2,000 people marched peacefully through the streets, including a crowd gathered outside the Minnesota state Capitol. Speakers led chants, sang hymns and urged the protesters not to lose hope.

Some held signs that read “this hurts” and “Justice not served for Philando.”

By late Friday night, about 500 people chanting “Black lives … they matter here!!” marched onto Interstate 94 — two miles west of the Capitol — shutting down traffic in both directions.

The protests were expected. After officer Jeronimo Yanez fatally shot Castile during a traffic stop on July 6, 2016, demonstrations took place across the nation, partly because the aftermath of the shooting was live-streamed on Facebook by Castile’s girlfriend, a passenger in the car.

FUTURE ROCKET SCIENTIST PHILANDO CASTILE AND OFFICER YANEZ.

Organizers of the Friday protest said on Facebook, “This verdict shows how the system is rigged against justice for victims of police terror.”

The jury was composed of eight men and four women, including one black man and one black woman. The jury heard two weeks of testimony and spent about 27 hours deliberating.

“I don’t think this was a fair jury at all, made up of more than half middle-aged white people,” she said.

Numerous groups castigated the decision. Sherrilyn Ifill, the director-counsel of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, said the jury’s decision shows how difficult it is to prosecute a police officer in a fatal shooting.

“This incident seemed so egregious and avoidable that we hoped that this time, it might be different — that this time, justice might be served,” Ifill said.

“Because if the government can take your life and no one is held responsible, you are a second-class citizen, if not fully dehumanized in the eyes of the law,” she said. “That is the devastating message this verdict, along with all those similar acquittals before it, sends to communities of color across the nation.”

The ACLU said in a statement: “Two Supreme Court decisions from the 1980s allow officers to use deadly force when a reasonable officer on the scene could reasonably fear for their safety. These two decisions create an atmosphere where police violence is sanctioned based on what we think a hypothetical officer could have felt, even if, in reality, the officer was acting recklessly, had ill motives or was acting based on implicit bias.

By the way, there’s one little significant detail the fake news reporting often omits.

Philando Castile had a gun on him.