Seen at Frenemy of the State’s Twitter
Blacks aren’t happy because Obama won’t put in writing all the gibsmedat that he’s promised them in relation to his new presidential library going up in the black part of Chicago.
No matter how much is given to them, they always agitate for more.
This story is the top headline on Drudge tonight.
Excerpt from the Chicago Tribune
Now that Obama is about to build his presidential center in Woodlawn’s Jackson Park, some residents are wary of his ability to transform neighborhoods without doing harm to longtime residents who could end up displaced by gentrification.
A nasty fight over a community benefits agreement with the Obama Foundation has exposed an unexpected rift between the former president and some of the South Side residents who helped lift him to prominence.
Not everyone on the South Side, it seems, thinks Obama did enough for black folks during his eight years as president. And as he prepares to build a presidential center that will pay tribute to his legacy, some South Siders are calling him out for what they consider broken promises.
Obama consistently has asked residents to trust that he will do right by them. The presidential center, he insists, will provide a wealth of opportunities specifically designed to meet the needs of Chicagoans who have long been overlooked.
But this time, according to one activist, there will be no “Amen, kiss the ring.”
Obama opened the door to the backlash when he appeared on a video at the foundation’s first public meeting last week and said flat-out that there would be no community benefits agreement.
Such a legal document, he said, would force the foundation to side with certain activist groups and leave others out. And, he added, it would open the door for other groups to step up and start making demands.
The Obama Library South Side Community Benefits Agreement Coalition, founded by five prominent community organizations, has been leading the call for a document guaranteeing jobs and low-income housing protections. But it also wants him to deliver other items on its dream list, things he cannot control, such as placing librarians in every school.
In reality, it is asking him to fill the void created through decades of neglect by the city. That kind of change, once again, is unrealistic.
At a community forum Wednesday night, a discussion about the proposed agreement morphed into a shouting match over whether Obama actually loves black people. One man in the audience yelled, “No” while others alluded to the fact that Obama is biracial.
Hip-hop artist and community activist Che “Rhymefest” Smith tried to defend the president — but only to a point.
“I don’t believe he understands everything about black people,” Smith said. “But he married a black woman from the South Side, and she feels our pain. Our pain is her pain.”
It’s just amazing how blacks believe that others are obligated to do for them. It seems to only rarely occur among the members of this wretched race that adults do things for themselves.
I think I’ll change my name to Shecky Schlomo Goldensteinbergwitz and start a new career as a scammer.
Five New Yorkers in wheelchairs are behind nearly 400 lawsuits brought against small businesses for lacking handicap access.
Such legal claims have been criticized as part of a “cottage industry” of “serial plaintiffs” who target mom-and-pop establishments for quick cash settlements. But others see the suits as helping enforce the American with Disabilities Act.
Wheelchair ramps and bathroom doors are not the only battleground. Two blind New Yorkers have taken the fight online, filing a combined 23 suits against business Web sites that didn’t have screen-reading software for the visually impaired. And a woman cited seven businesses for not allowing her service dog inside.
Zoltan Hirsch, 37, a double amputee from Brooklyn, is hell on wheels for those who fail to make their establishments wheelchair accessible. Since 2010, he has filed suit against 195 businesses ranging from a Soho eyeglass shop to Brooklyn bodegas to a Hell’s Kitchen restaurant.
Four other New Yorkers have filed 200 suits over wheelchair access: Luigi Girotto (70 suits), Pedro Fontanes (55), Jerry Cankat (52) and Nauqone Taylor (23).
Fontanes, 69, of Queens, has filed 13 suits against businesses along Fifth Avenue in Park Slope between Ninth and Bergen streets.
He claims to have suffered “harm” and “injury” at cafes including Le Pain Quotidien, Pizza Town, Uncle Barry’s, SkyIce Sweet & Savory, Dizzy’s Diner and Konditori Swedish Espresso Bar.
At Konditori, he also griped that the bathroom mirror was too high.
Mark Caserta, director of the Park Slope Fifth Avenue Business Improvement District committee, blasted the suits, saying: “This shouldn’t be happening. Small business are already struggling to stay afloat, and these lawsuits could put them over the edge.”
Dennis Kearney, an attorney who defended Uncle Barry’s craft beer bar against Fontanes this year, noted most defendants settle to escape the cost of litigation.
“Why would somebody pay $100,000 in legal fees to go to trial when they can pay a fraction of that and be done with it?” he said.
Plaintiffs typically ask for modest damages but demand payment of their attorneys’ fees, which can top $20,000. Kearney believes the plaintiffs and lawyers split the fees.
Commercial Web sites are the newest lucrative legal target.
Blind Brooklyn resident Marion Kiler, 66, sued eight sites throughout the state during May and June.
Among them was the Museum of Sex’s online store, where she claimed to have made “numerous” attempts to buy products. The site’s wares range from nipple clamps to penis-shaped pasta.
Cheryl Krist, 62, of Manhattan, has brought seven suits against businesses, including an East Village McDonald’s, for not allowing her service dog, Bocci, inside.
But Kenneth Shiotani, an attorney at the National Disability Rights Network, called private litigation the “most effective enforcement mechanism” to make the city disability friendly.
Between the nogs, the Juggalos, the obese, the scammers, and other assorted garbage who inhabit America today, it must be the case that more than half the population produces zilch. Meanwhile, I understand that China has a eugenics program well under way to improve the physical and mental qualities of its human inhabitants.
The parasites are killing the host.
You are witnessing the death rattle of a dying society. Good-bye America, it was nice knowing ya.
To understand the modern American liberal left, you have to step back and ponder how much hate they feel for the ordinary working American whom the they parasite off of. Their rejection of God, work, and family show a demonically possessed group of urban dwellers who feed off of each other.
The cake at the center of this story isn’t the real story.
The truth we’re trying to get at is the mindset of people who are in mass hysteria over evil Nazis ready to kill them and take over the country. Ann Barnhardt would call that mindset diabolical narcissism. All of these freaks, given the chance, would herd normal people into Gulags–killing fields–in order to enjoy watching us starve to death. They project their own murderous rage onto normal people.
A vegan baker has been inundated with reviews on her Facebook page after sharing a photo of a cake frosted with weapons and the words ‘Kill Nazis’.
Ashley Shotwell, an independent baker in Oakland, California, drew hundreds of critical reviews and thousands of supportive ones after posting the picture of the cake last month.
Shotwell told SFGate that a customer requested the ‘Kill Nazis’ cake after seeing a colorful cake frosted with the words ‘Resist Fascism’ on her Instagram page shortly after the violent events in Charlottesville, Virginia last month.
The cake is frosted with the red and black colors of a flag used by antifa, short for anti-fascists, the frequently masked group that clashed with white supremacists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville on August 12.
Antifa returned to the headlines last week, when a group of more than 100 attacked several Trump supporters in Berkeley, California.
Surrounding the words ‘Kill Nazis’ on Shotwell’s cake are frosting decorations of brass knuckles, a chain and a club studded with nails.
When Shotwell posted a video of the cake on Facebook, which she’s since taken down, she was hit by hundreds of negative reviews on her page, which previously only had about 20 reviews.
‘Your baked goods taste like putrid hate! You are a hateful person SHAME!’ wrote Stacey Daniels.
Some of the reviews claimed her cakes were filled with maggots or rainbow-colored armpit hair, and many contained vulgar personal attacks on Shotwell.
‘There were also a bunch saying they came into my bakery and I yelled at them about communism,’ Shotwell told SFGate, noting that her business does not have a storefront.
In response to the negative reviews, her page was flooded with positive reviews from supporters – over 2,000 of them.
These people are asking for a civil war. Imagine Ashley Shotwell and her army of masked Antifa trying to defend Oakland against a group of Southern militia. It wouldn’t be a pretty sight.
Watch the short video. See what (((they))) have inflicted on us in the name of diversity and multiculturalism. Is anyone besides me looking forward to the Day of the Rope?
The latest results of tests on asylum seekers in Sweden subjected to a new method of medically assessing their age show that over 80 percent tested were judged to be older than 18, but not everyone has faith in their accuracy.
Sweden’s national Forensic Medicine Agency (Rättsmedicinalverket) started carrying out the tests earlier year. They are designed to make age assessment during the asylum process more accurate after the Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket) was criticized for failings in assessing the correct age of some refugees claiming to be underage.
To date Migrationsverket has sent 6,880 cases to be tested, and the Forensic Medicine Agency has now released the results of a total of 2,481 tests from the period between mid March until July 31st, 2017.
Eighty percent (2002) were judged to be 18 or over, while in a further 25 cases the Forensic Medicine Agency judged that the subject was “possibly 18 or over”.
In 432 cases the conclusion was that the person is “possibly under 18”. The tests are only carried out in cases where the person’s age is in question.
According to Johan Göransson from the Forensic Medicine Agency, the results are consistent with previous months.
“We see no big difference in the statistics from previous months, the numbers are quite consistent,” he told The Local.
The high proportion of cases judged to be over 18 does not necessarily mean that the asylum seeker lied about their age. In May, the agency released the results of 581 tests and said that there were 442 instances that “suggest the person examined is 18 years or older”.
When newspaper Svenska Dagbladet investigated the 581 results released however it found that in 243 of the cases the person had openly stated that they turn 18 this year.
The method of medical age assessment, which consists of taking X-rays of wisdom teeth and MRI scans of knee joints, then having dentists and radiologists analyse them, has also been criticised in some quarters.
One sceptic is Karolinska Institute endocrinologist Claude Marcus, whose work includes assessing the biological maturity of people to see if they went through puberty earlier or later than usual.
“I’ve had reason to think about this, and I don’t think the type of measurement being used should be. Judging biological age in this way is very uncertain. If we can’t say it for sure we shouldn’t pretend that we can,” he told newspaper Metro.
The Forensic Medicine Agency’s Göransson defended the accuracy of the tests however:
“In general you can say that the risk of inaccurately judging a child to be an adult is small. The biggest risk is if the person is just under 18, in which case it’s around 10 percent”.
I can hear the defense attorney now: It was consensual, your honor. Every girl wants to have sex with my client. Even though he stinks of garlic and goat sh*t, women find him irresistible.
TWO men have been arrested after a 15-year-old girl was raped and then raped again by another man she flagged down for help moments after the first attack.
A 35-year-old and a 27-year-old, who are both from the Birmingham area have been arrested on suspicion of rape.
They are currently being held by police as they continue their enquiries.
Detectives said the teen was first attacked in a secluded part of Witton railway station, near the Aston Villa football ground, some time between 7pm on Tuesday and 2am the following morning.
The victim had walked to the station with her friend but was led away by a man who approached her.
Shortly after that attack the girl walked out of the station and flagged down a passing vehicle to ask for help.
But after getting in the car she was raped a second time by another man.
A major investigation, involving detectives from the British Transport Police and West Midlands Police, is now underway to try to identify both attackers and appeal for witnesses.
The first attacker is described as Asian with light skin, brown eyes, a skinny build and about 6ft tall.
He was wearing a tracksuit top and bottoms, black trainers and was in his early 20s.
The second attacker is also described as Asian, in his early 20s, 5ft 6-7ins tall, of large build with a tight-cropped beard and was wearing a blue jumper and black jeans.
Today Detective Chief Inspector Tony Fitzpatrick, of British Transport Police, said: “Overnight there have been significant developments after we released CCTV images of two men we would like to speak with.
“I’d like to thank the public and the media for the overwhelming support in sharing this appeal.
“Both these arrests relate to the first incident at Witton station on Tuesday evening this week. Our investigation into the second incident in the vehicle continues at a pace.
“The young victim was raped for a second time in a vehicle close to Witton station at approximately 2am.
“I am still looking to hear from anyone who lives locally to Witton and saw a young girl walking by herself during the early hours of Wednesday morning.
“If you saw any vehicle or any person acting suspiciously then please get in touch as soon as possible.”