Britain: Muzzie Gang ‘systematically groomed and abused’ nearly 300 Teenagers

This story of drugs and rape is horrible, but it’s what we’ve come to expect in Britain, where Muslims are protected from criticism, because if you dare speak out against their evil ways, you are a waycisssss.

Sky News

A police operation targeting sex abusers in the North East has so far identified 278 victims and hundreds more complainants.

Operation Sanctuary exposed the rape and abuse of underage girls in a sex ring which operated in deprived areas of Newcastle and Gateshead.

Four trials at Newcastle Crown Court heard how vulnerable girls were groomed by men who gave them alcohol and drugs before raping them at parties known as “sessions”.

In what is the largest sex abuse investigation the Northumbria force has ever undertaken, 461 arrests were made after 703 potential complainants came forward.

Members of the gang have been imprisoned for a combined time of more than 300 years.

At the final trial, 17 men and one women were convicted of, or admitted to, charges including rape, supplying drugs and inciting prostitution.

Twenty young women told the court about the systematic abuse they had been subjected to over a number of years.

They told how teenagers were plied with cocaine, cannabis, alcohol and the designer drug M-CAT(mephedrone) by the gang.

They were then raped or persuaded into having sex with the lure of the drugs.

Despite the convictions, there has been criticism of the Northumbria Police for paying a convicted child rapist almost £10,000 to spy on the parties.

The trial heard that the informant had a previous conviction for drugging and raping an underage girl and inviting another man to do the same.

“The means can never justify the ends in a situation like this where you are putting a convicted child rapist in contact with very vulnerable children,” said NSPCC spokesman Jon Brown said.

“It absolutely beggars belief and were are staggered at the NSPCC to understand that this has happened.”

However, Chief Constable Steve Ashman suggested that the means justified the ends.

“I can categorically state that there are vulnerable women and girls today who have been safeguarded, and dangerous men behind bars, by using this tactic,” he said.

These scum are not migrants. They are invaders. They all deserve to be shot by the British army.

Goodnight Apex: Sudanese thugs get decked (Video: Oz Fights Back)

10 seconds. Whites win. Read the comments at youtube.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Jun 14, 2017

Two Aussies defend themselves in a fight against four Sudanese in Beaumont Street, Hamilton.

11th June 2017.

The Australian press is full of ****:

news.com.au

A VIDEO posted to social media purporting to show a group of men engaged in a street fight has gone viral.

The 10-second Snapchat video, titled “Goodnight Apex: Sudanese thugs get decked”, was first uploaded to YouTube by far right-wing group Party For Freedom Australia on Wednesday.

“Two Aussies defend themselves in a fight against four Sudanese in Beaumont Street, Hamilton, 11th June 2017,” reads description of the video, which was filmed at the intersection of Beaumont and Cleary Streets in Newcastle, opposite The Kent Hotel.

The Apex Gang is believed to be behind a series of carjackings, home invasions, assaults and robberies in Melbourne over the past year. Despite the gang being reported as predominantly of Sudanese origin, Victorian police say it is made up of “Australian-born offenders”.

There have been no reports of the Apex Gang being in Newcastle and there is no evidence that the men in the video are members of the gang, police say.

According to the Party For Freedom website, the fight broke out at about 1am on Sunday. “The Sudanese troublemakers were drinking in the Hotel Kent verbally abusing patrons while trying to start fights with anyone in the hotel,” it says.

However, news.com.au understands this version of events is incorrect, and that the four men were never inside hotel itself as they had previously been banned from the venue.

Although the video claims to show the “Aussies” defending themselves, the video itself only shows footage where the “Aussie” men appear to be the aggressors.

Chief Inspector Terry Burns from the Newcastle Police said officers were called to an alleged brawl outside the Oasis Food Court on Sunday morning “involving a number of males”. “Two males were still on the scene when police arrived, however all other parties had left,” he said.

“The two males were being treated for minor facial injuries. At this stage we’re still appealing for people to assist us with the identity of a number of persons that were involved in the fight. Inquiries are ongoing. We’ve released the CCTV and we’re confident we will obtain their identities.”

No one has yet been charged over the incident. “We’ve actually appealed for them to come forward before we knock on their doors,” Insp. Burns said.

Party For Freedom Australia was founded by controversial anti-Islam campaigner Nick Folkes, and first gained attention in 2015 with its presence at Reclaim Australia rallies. The group is known for its anti-immigration and anti-multiculturalism views.

Mr Folkes was branded “extremely rude” by Sky News host Andrew Bolt after about 10 members of the group stormed a service at the Gosford Anglican Church last August wearing Arabic-style dress and shouting slogans through a loudspeaker.

Earlier this year, Mr Folkes appeared on the SBS show The Truth About Racism, hosted by Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied. He later claimed the show was “hijacked”, branding it a “stitch-up from the get-go”.

The video, which has been viewed nearly 45,000 times, has attracted a large number of racist comments too offensive to be published here.

Blacks always start stuff. The Australian press is just more fake news like the American press.