Michigan official stands by call for killing of all Muslims

HERO JEFF SIETING. HAS ISSUES WITH MUZZIES.

Some folks are upset with a small town official in Michigan because of his opinions about how to deal with the Muslim threat.

Jeff Sieting reminds me of Ann Barnhardt. It may be my imagination, but I believe I’ve heard her call for nuking the Middle East, which he has done.

Like Ann, Jeff is NOT apologizing for his political incorrectness.

Bravo!

ABC News

A local official in northern Michigan refuses to apologize for sharing Facebook posts calling for the killing of “every last Muslim” and for nuclear weapons to be used on the world’s 10-largest Muslim-majority cities.

Jeff Sieting, the village president in Kalkaska, which is about 230 miles (370 kilometers) northwest of Detroit, said Monday that he doesn’t owe anyone an apology over his Facebook posts, the Record-Eagle of Traverse City reported ( http://bit.ly/2uaNYKP ).

The posts were discovered by area native Cindy Anderson, who along with others unsuccessfully sought an apology last month. They’re now looking to remove Sieting from office.

“You ran for office to represent all of the people of this community, not just the white, non-Muslim ones,” Anderson said to Sieting. “You were supposed to represent all of your constituents.”

One post Sieting shared said Muslims are destructive and “there is simply no place for them in our world.” The post also called for using nuclear weapons against the 10 largest Muslim-majority cities, as well as pilgrimage sites.

Sieting said his comments are protected by the First Amendment and that those trying to oust him from office are only doing so because they oppose President Donald Trump.

“I don’t expect everyone to see things the way I do,” he said.

Sieting has also come under fire for a sign on his hotel, Hotel Sieting, that asks citizens to pray for Trump. That dispute began before Sieting’s Facebook posts were discovered.

Local residents and others who helped create the Facebook group “Kalkaska Residents for Peace” are determining how to move forward after Sieting’s refusal to apologize. Anderson said the group of more than 150 people are looking at a potential recall and finding someone to run against him in 2018.

Joyce Golden, a county resident who supports Sieting, said she believes the official has the right to post whatever he wants on his personal Facebook page.

“If you don’t want to read it, get off of (his Facebook page),” she said. “From what I do know, you are a very honest, faithful, hardworking man and I thank you for that. I hope you continue and stand your ground for your beliefs. I don’t believe he has to represent everybody.”

Musloids Claim Officials Slow to Label Finsbury Park a ‘terror attack’ Because Driver is ‘white’

An initial post about the van attack that ran over Muslims, killing one and injuring eight, can be read here.

Since that quick post just after the attack, events have sorted out in several directions:

1. Muslims have been complaining about British officials being slow to label the “major incident” a terror attack because the driver was a white man.

2. Muslims have been lauded as heroes for not killing the van’s driver.

Let’s see what new restrictions on freedom will come forth as a consequence of this incident. Following the last one, Teresa May blamed the Internet and threatened to regulate it even more heavily.

Here’s the story of the whining Musloids of London:

news.com.au

THERE were angry scenes at London’s Finsbury Park crash site as bystanders and commentators accused officials of being reluctant to declare the incident a terror attack because the driver was “white”.

Police said in a statement there were “a number of casualties” after a van ploughed into pedestrians believed to have just finished worshipping after breaking the Ramadan fast at the Finsbury Park mosque. At least one person has died and 10 are injured. One person has been arrested following incident that happened about 12.20am local time.

UK Prime Minister Theresa May first described the situation as a “terrible incident”. She later confirmed police were treating the incident as “a potential terrorist attack”.

“Police have confirmed this is being treated as a potential terrorist attack,” Ms May said.

“I will chair an emergency meeting later this morning.

“All my thoughts are with the victims, their families and the emergency services on the scene.”

Earlier, anger and frustration was mounting over accusations that officials were refusing to declare the incident as being terror related because the driver was “white” and had reportedly targeted Muslims.

One witness claimed the people who allegedly mowed down the victims were “white terrorists”.

Another witness said the driver screamed “I want to kill all Muslims” before ploughing into pedestrians.

The Muslim Council of Britain head Harun Khan said the van had “intentionally” run over people leaving night prayers for the holy month of Ramadan.

The council’s deputy head Miqdaad Versi said the incident took place “outside the Muslim Welfare House”, which is on Seven Sisters Road near the mosque.

BBC reporter Nick Robinson said “Muslims in Finsbury Park tell me this attack must be treated as what it is”.

“It’s terrorism … just like the attack on Westminster bridge,” a witness told the BBC.

Here are some commonsense Twitter reactions:

News Roundup: The Best and Worst Stories of the Latest London Terrorist Attack

DEAD TERRORIST RACHID REDOUHANE.

The Sun reports that terrorist Rachid Redouhane was married to a Scottish mudshark. The filthy whore bore him a child who has been left behind to take revenge on England when it grows up.

I’m with Trump. The families of these terrorists should automatically be killed. Trump has probably walked back that statement, but he was right the first time.

CHARISSE O’LEARY. THE MUDSHARK MOM.

In some kind of bizarre effort to create sympathy for the Muslim devil, the Sun reports that he made a special trip to kiss his mixed breed baby goodbye.

Who gives a fuck?

In better news, The Sun reports that a middle-aged white man, Roy Larner, has been dubbed The Lion of London Bridge for taking on the three Muslim knifemen with has bare hands.

DEFIANT HERO ROY LARNER.

The book is a joke given to him by friends.

The Sun also reports that an Australian woman who died in the attack, Kirsty Boden, also acted heroically, running toward where the attack was taking place, trying to save lives.

HERO KIRSTY BODEN DIED IN THE ATTACK.

Heavy reports that one of the killers was in a British TV documentary called The Jihadist Next Door. In spite of the publicity from that program, nothing was done to rein in the bastard.

You can watch the frightening documentary on youtube:

CNN is reporting that evil Sadiq Khan, mayor of London, is calling for the British government to cancel American President Donald Trump’s upcoming visit to Britain.

Apparently, Trump offended the Musloid mayor by mocking him in a Tweet yesterday. Khan might as well hold up a real sign (below is faked) saying Allahu Ackbar. He’s full of it when he says there’s nothing to be worried about.

Sky News is reporting that the third and last terrorist has been named as Youssef Zaghba.

YOUSSEF ZAGHBA.

He’s mixed race, half Italian and half Moroccan. Congrats to mudshark mom. You deserve to see your filthy son dead after mating with a North African scumbag. As always, my policy would see you summarily executed, along with the immediate families of all the terrorists.

The other two terrorists have been named as Khuram Shazad Butt and Rachid Redouane. To one degree or another, all of them acted suspiciously. Last year Zaghba had a one way ticket to the Middle East and a backpack, where it is believed he was headed for Syria.

Really, if you come down to brass tacks, there is no Muslim living in the West who can be trusted. I’m sure some of them are decent people, but the risk to public safety isn’t worth what little they offer to Western civilization.

A long process of sending them home would start with barring them from receiving benefits, from opening mosques, from wearing hijabs, and so forth. Let them self deport.

Musloid Runs into Christian Wedding Shouting “Allahu Akbar,” Attacks Priest (Video)

Sadiq Khan, the mayor of London, says there’s nothing to be alarmed about.

So, go ahead Spain and enjoy your cultural enrichment. Islam is the religion of peace. Don’cha know?

PJ Media

Last Saturday, a 22-year-old man interrupted a Catholic wedding in the San Pablo Church in Valladolid, Spain, when he ran inside, shouted “Allahu Akhbar,” and attacked the priest. The shocked couple could do nothing but watch in sheer amazement at what was happening:

Witnesses for the groom were eventually able to chase the man off the altar and out of the church building after he tried to attack several people present at the wedding. He even tried to throw Catholic sacramental objects at the churchgoers.

Police were able to identify and arrest the attacker, who will now be prosecuted for causing public disorder, threatening others, and for insulting religious sensibilities. The priest who blessed the wedding explained afterward that a “group of young troublemakers” started making noise at the back of the church. Next, one of the “young people” shouted “Allahu Akhbar” and charged the altar. “A lot of people,” the priest went on to explain, “including the bride’s mother, were crying, and there were people who had already jumped out of the pews because we did not know whether this person came alone or not, or if he was armed.”.

Same video posted on Facebook:

Deport, deport, deport.

Musloid CNN Host Calls President Trump a “piece of sh*t” Over Renewed Call for Travel Ban Tonight

RESA ASLAN. MUSLIM CNN HOST.

“CNN is ISIS.”

American Mirror

After the latest suspected Islamic terrorist attack in London on Saturday, a CNN host lashed out at President Trump over his renewed call for a travel ban.

The president took to Twitter Saturday evening, saying, “We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

That triggered CNN host Reza Aslan, who lashed out, writing, “This piece of shit is not just an embarrassment to American and a stain on the presidency. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.”

Aslan hosts a show called “Believer with Reza Aslan” on the network in which he “immerses himself in the world’s most fascinating faith-based groups to experience life as a true believer,” according to the show’s website.

Musloid Provocateurs Take Over NY Street–Pray in Front of Trump Tower for Ramadan

The Gateway Pundit understands that the Musloid scum are sending a message. That message being that the USA is owned by them now.

The filthy swine haven’t gotten the message. We are not the Germans and the Swedes. We have a second amendment. And killing you would bring many of us much, much pleasure.

So, get those towels on your heads and go back before we get serious about making you go back.

The Gateway Pundit

New York – Muslims continued on with their civilization Jihad as they took over the street in front of Trump Tower during ‘Iftar’ or ‘breaking their Ramadan fast’.

There is no reason for this other than Muslims letting the infidels know that they here and working on their Islamic takeover.

Of course Hamas-linked, Linda Sarsour was also there spewing more lies about her intentions as a Muslim activist. She claims Trump is full of hatred and divisiveness which of course is untrue. The real hate and divisiveness comes from Islam and Sarsour knows it.

Muslim countries are the most bigoted places on earth. Several Muslim countries don’t even allow Israeli Jews to enter, yet Sarsour acts like a victim. Saudi Arabia prohibits Christian churches and Jewish Synagogues from being built, so save us the crocodile tears, Sarsour.

The poor little Muzzies are going to be working up an appetite after all that praying to their nonexistent god. I think we should bring them bacon sandwiches to show our sensitivity to their religious zeal. Of course it may take them a little while to work up an appetite after spending so much time smelling each other’s a**holes.

Breaking: Trump Appeals Travel Ban to Supreme Court

COUNTRIES AFFECTED BY THE TRAVEL BAN.

It’s been a busy day at the White House on Thursday. Globalists were left crying in their beer over Trump’s withdrawal from the Paris Accord and now late Thursday night comes the administration’s appeal to the United States Supreme Court.

The public safety ought to come before political correctness, but with impulsive judges making up the law as they go along, it’s just not possible to foresee how the president’s ability to control hostile invaders will be decided.

ABC News

The Trump administration on Thursday petitioned the Supreme Court to review its contentious travel ban, a move that could set up a high-stakes final verdict on a policy to restrict immigration from several Muslim-majority nations that has so far been stymied in several lower court decisions.

“We have asked the Supreme Court to hear this important case and are confident that President Trump’s executive order is well within his lawful authority to keep the Nation safe and protect our communities from terrorism,” Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said in a statement released Thursday night. “The President is not required to admit people from countries that sponsor or shelter terrorism, until he determines that they can be properly vetted and do not pose a security risk to the United States.”

The petition comes after the latest setback for Trump’s controversial executive order to cut visas for individuals from Somalia, Libya, Iran, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. Last week, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit declined to lift an existing lower court ban on the administration’s revised travel ban, which had originally also included Iraq.

The 4th Circuit’s Chief Judge Roger L. Gregory wrote that the government’s “asserted national security interest … appears to be a post hoc, secondary justification for an executive action rooted in religious animus and intended to bar Muslims from this country.”

After that court’s decision, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the Justice Department would lodge an appeal with the high court.

Buzzfeed News further reports that the administration is asking the Court to issue an order NOW allowing the ban to take effect while the nine justices mull over the legality of the ban and issue a final ruling.

Additionally, and potentially having a more immediate effect, the department asked for the Supreme Court to allow the federal government to begin enforcing the second version of the travel and refugee executive order that Trump signed in March with two other filings to the justices.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions had said the request for the justices to hear — and ultimately reverse — the decision of the US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit would be forthcoming.

Additionally, the department asked the justices to issue a stay of the injunction entered in that case — International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP) v. Trump — until the justices resolve the case. In that case, the Fourth Circuit upheld a district court injunction against the specific portion of the executive order banning travel for a limited time from six Muslim-majority countries.

The department also filed a second stay request, asking the justices to put the injunction on hold that was entered in a challenge to the executive order out of Hawaii — Hawaii v. Trump — that is now on appeal before a different appeals court, the Ninth Circuit, until that case is ultimately resolved. The injunction entered in that case is more broad, covering the entire refugee and travel ban sections of the order.

If both of those stays are granted, as requested, the Trump administration would be allowed to enforce Trump’s travel and refugee executive order while the questions raised in the challenges to the executive order are being heard by the justices.