Father of Girl Killed by Tinted Terrorist in Times Square Reacts Like a Real White Man

Thomas Elsman threatened to kill the diseased garbage that killed his daughter in the Times Square car attack on Thursday.

Kudos to him for not going soft and mushy and forgivvy.

New York Post

The grief-stricken father of the young woman fatally mowed down by a maniac driver speeding down a Times Square sidewalk said Friday, “My heart died in New York yesterday.’’

Thomas Elsman drove to the city from his Michigan home with his son Thursday night after hearing the awful news about 18-year-old Alyssa.

He told WNYW/Fox 5, “There’s no words. I want to scream. My first-born daughter is gone.’’

Alyssa, her 13-year-old sister, Ava, and their mom were visiting New York when Richard Rojas struck.

RICHARD ROJAS.

At one point Friday, Elsman went to the Midtown South station house where Rojas was being held, and threatened to kill him, law-enforcement sources told The Post. Elsman was taken to Bellevue Hospital to be calmed down.

Meanwhile, sources said Ava was more seriously injured than had been reported. She suffered a fractured pelvis and collapsed lung in addition to a broken leg.

Ava was told that her sister died in the tragedy, their father said.

Elsman was outraged when he learned more about Rojas.

“If it was an accident, I would forgive,” he said in the interview.

“The fact that I found out he was on drugs, and then also today in court said, ‘I wanted to kill everyone,’ and he wanted to go suicide-by-cop, that’s intent,” he said.

“He knew what he was doing, and I don’t care what happens to him.”

I don’t believe Thomas will give his daughter’s killer a hug and forgive him in court. White forgiveness should be reserved for those who deserve it.

Rumor: Brain Addled Prince Harry to Marry Nigkike Divorcee Meghan Markle

MEGHAN MARKLE AND HER MOTHER.

Congrats, Britain. You guys are going to have ROYAL NIGLETS soon.

And a ghetto rat for a royal mother-in-law.

You are so amazingly blessed.

YOUNG MEGHAN MARKEL WITH JEWISH FATHER.

mirror.co.uk

Prince Harry’s romance with Suits actress Meghan Markle has been going from strength to strength since the pair started dating last year.

But royal insiders claim the prince is now keen to pop the question and has reportedly asked the Queen for permission.

Sources told Star magazine: “The way it’s going, the engagement will probably happen this year. Harry has got approval from the Queen to propose to Meghan, he’s already had those conversations with Her Majesty. An engagement is imminent.”

Meghan Markle is a half Jew, half black, divorced actress attention whore. What could possibly go wrong?

We should set up a betting pool: How long before the divorce? How many children will the royal couple have to fight over? How big will the divorce settlement be?

The source added: “Harry has always had a good relationship with the Queen and they are an extremely close-knit family.”

Harry, 32, first met Meghan, 35, in Canada last year whilst promoting his Invictus Games for disabled servicemen.

Meghan made her first public appearance as a royal girlfriend earlier this month when she proudly watched Harry play in the Audi Polo Challenge at Coworth Park polo club in Berkshire. She was pictured cheering Harry on alongside his close friends Mark Dwyer and his wife.

MEGHAN GAVE THE PRINCE JUNGLE FEVER. OR IS IT ALL A ROYAL PSY OP?

I’m not an expert on the Royal family, but hasn’t there been a lot of inbreeding? Has that affected the Prince’s reasoning ability?

Ah well, perhaps this is all a cynical ploy to build support among the nonwhite British population for the monarchy. If so, Prince Harry has struck a deal with the devil.

Dusky Driver Mows Down Pedestrians in Times Square, One Dead, 22 Injured

RICHARD ROJAS. MURDERER.

ALYSSA ELSMAN. DEAD.

One of the problems with Latinos is that they exhibit a high rate of mental illness that leads to violence. The race realist would say that Latinos should have their own country (Mexico, Dominican Republic, etc.) where they can deal with their own kind as they see fit.

The killer in this story is probably going to cop an insanity plea. That will mean that he’s going to be out on the streets at some time in the future. Where his mental illness will come back and be played out a second time.

AOL.com

NEW YORK, May 18 (Reuters) – A former U.S. Navy sailor slammed his car into pedestrians in New York City’s packed Times Square on Thursday, killing an 18-year-old woman and wounding 22 people, and authorities said there was no indication it was an act of terrorism.

Witnesses said the motorist mounted the sidewalk in a burgundy Honda sedan and sped along more than three city blocks, knocking people over before the car hit a pole and came to rest at 45th Street and Broadway in Midtown Manhattan.

Police who took the driver into custody identified him as Richard Rojas, 26, of the New York City borough of the Bronx. They said he had been arrested twice for drunken driving in 2008 and 2015, and once earlier this month for menacing.

There was “no indication” it was an act of terrorism, Mayor Bill de Blasio told a news conference at the scene.

Initial reports of the incident brought to mind vehicle attacks on pedestrians like those seen in recent months in Britain, France, Germany, Israel and Sweden.

“People were being hit and rolling off the car,” said Josh Duboff, who works at the nearby Thomson Reuters headquarters. He said he leaped out of the way to avoid being struck.

Shoes were scattered on the sidewalk. A woman’s body lay covered with a bloodstained blanket. A police officer kept vigil nearby, sadly shaking his head.

The dead woman was named by police as Alyssa Elsman, an 18-year-old who was on vacation with her family from Michigan.

Car goes airborne in Times Square:

Friends of Rojas are interviewed:

Libtard MSNBC calls it an accident:

Raw footage of the crime scene:

Disturbing video:

As liberals step forward to defend the killer, never forget the victim.

We will remember!

See more photos and information on Alyssa at Heavy.

Red Sox Ban Fan for Life for N-Word After Complaint by Oil Driller Professional Antiracist

CALVIN HENNICK. PROFESSIONAL ANTIRACIST. PROBABLE LIAR.

Calvin Hennick is an attention whore who dotes on fighting racism. He is the father of the mulatto pictured with him in the photo above.

The Boston Red Sox baseball team has banned a white fan for life after Hennick complained that the unidentified fan used a racial slur during a Red Sox game. The police were called by the Red Sox and they are now investigating the possibility of bringing criminal charges against the fan.

The racially charged word allegedly used has not been revealed. I assume it was “nigga” since it was described as a variant of the N-word. However, I’m equally inclined to call out Hennick as a liar and say that no such incident took place. It’s easy to find him on the Internet. He dotes on the attention he gets for virtue signaling his antiracism.

Think of it. He f*cked a Negress and claims moral superiority for his vile act of sperm donation for the cause of creating a mulatto. Apparently, he wants the whole world to be mixed race.

This guy is a real nutjob. Just my opinion.

The liberal press ran an approving story on him here. He’s published in the black magazine Ebony too. You can read about him and his mixed race relationship at Yahoo as well. He seems to have made a career out of bragging about his race mixing. I’ll bet there are more of his writings on the Huffington Post and similar sites.

The picture below is linked from the Yahoo piece. And yes, that creature is his WIFE!

The following story relating to the Red Sox feels like a hoax perpetrated by Hennick. The fan should sue him and the Red Sox. And the police for investigating him on the basis of Hennick’s word.

Hennick’s story is mixed in by the writer with a separate story about a ball player who was called a “Nigger” a day or two before this alleged incident, so try not to get confused.

ESPN

BOSTON — The Red Sox on Wednesday permanently banned from Fenway Park a man they said used a racial slur toward another fan at Tuesday’s game, a separate confrontation from the insults directed at Baltimore Orioles outfielder Adam Jones a night earlier but one the team said it is taking just as seriously.

HENNICK, SON, FATHER-IN-LAW.

Continue reading

Interracial Couple Fed Mulatto Son’s Body to Pigs After Torture Murder

MUDSHARK STEPMOTHER AND DINDU FATHER TO THE DEAD YOUNGSTER.

When you’re as handsome as Michael Jones, you can have any white woman you like. Michael had two. His first wife and his second, Heather, pictured above.

Heather and Michael have been convicted of torturing, murdering, and feeding the body of Michael’s son by the other white woman to pigs on the family farm.

KSHB

While it’s been nearly two years since Adrian Jones was tortured and ultimately killed by his father and stepmother, little is known about what the State of Kansas did or did not do to protect him.

In 2012, the Kansas Department for Children and Families removed Adrian and his siblings from their biological mother’s care.

The 7-year-old’s grandmother, Judy Conway, wanted custody of the children.

Instead, the state gave custody to Adrian’s father, Michael Jones.

She often wonders what Adrian’s life would have been like if things had gone the other way.

ADRIAN JONES. THE MULATTO WAS KILLED BY HIS OWN FATHER.

“We live in pain and agony every day, wondering what could’ve been done, who could’ve stepped up to the plate more,” she said.

JUDY CONWAY. BIOLOGICAL GRANDMOTHER TO DEAD CHILD.

In all honesty, the kid had bad genes and would probably have grown up to murder Judy. She’s stupid, but she’ll live longer now that the sprog is dead. I hope there are no more Negroid grandchildren lurking around her.

Conway has been fighting with the Kansas Department for Children and Families for her grandson’s records since his death in 2015.

“I truly believe that there’s been numerous calls to DCF [before his death],” Conway said.

After the 7-year-old died, the 41 Action News Investigators spoke to several people who said they contacted the Kansas Department for Children and Families before Adrian was killed.

A former employee of Adrian’s father and stepmother said she witnessed the young boy being abused when he was forced to stand for hours with his hands in the air.

Heather and Mike Jones
She also said Adrian was often hungry and forced to eat plain oatmeal while his six sisters living in the house were given McDonald’s.

Conway said Michael and Heather Jones, Adrian’s father and stepmother, wouldn’t allow her to see Adrian or his siblings in the months leading up to his death.

She told the 41 Action News Investigators she contacted the Kansas Department for Children and Families twice to find out what her rights were as a grandparent.

Conway said the agency didn’t help.

Now, nearly two years after Adrian’s death, she thinks the department failed Adrian. But she can’t prove it — the Kansas Department for Children and Families refuses to give her Adrian’s file.

“That has just blown my mind — made me really terribly angry,” Conway said.

The rest of the story goes on to tell how the bureaucracy won’t release the records relating to the dead child.

The polite press won’t broach the question of where grandmother Judy was when her daughter was taking up with a filthy ape, popping out a couple of sprogs for him. The press is also ignoring the question of where the hell Judy’s daugher–the mother of the dead kid–is.

In all honesty, I’m guessing that the social workers in Kansas looked at this sordid situation and said something to the effect of let the lowlifes deal with their own problems and leave us out.

Stepmother Heather pleaded guilty last month and was sentenced to life without parole for 25 years. The handsome ape man Michael pleaded guilty last month and is expected to receive the same sentence.

Kansas City

The father of a Kansas City, Kan., boy whose body was consumed by pigs after he was killed in 2015 pleaded guilty Friday.

Michael A. Jones, 46, pleaded guilty in Wyandotte County District Court to one count of first-degree murder in the death of 7-year-old Adrian Jones.

The veteran prosecutor who handled the case said it was the most heinous case she had handled in her 27-year career.

Sheryl Lidtke, who is no longer with the district attorney’s office, said that Adrian had been physically and emotionally abused, confined and “essentially starved to death.”

“He was horribly abused, neglected and ultimately killed,” Lidtke said at Heather Jones’ sentencing. “I’m sure his suffering was unbearable.”

And so once again the taxpayer is forced to pay for the upkeep of two scumbags who should be executed.

EXECUTE ‘EM AND FEED ‘EM TO THE PIGS.

“Hot” Ex-Con Jeremy Meeks Gets Deported From London Before Fashion Shoot

JEREMY MEEKS MUGSHOT. WHITE WOMEN ARE IN LUST WITH MUH NIGGA.

Negro worship by the American media is well illustrated by the famous felon, Jeremy Meeks. You can use the search box in the upper right hand corner on this site to see how many past posts I’ve put up about Meeks.

Millions of white women, led like mindless sheep to slaughter, have the hots for Meeks. Which goes to show that there’s something very badly wrong with millions of white women. He has almost a million followers on Instagram, all of them women, I’ll bet.

Meeks, now a male model because he set female hearts aflutter, went to London, England for a photoshoot, but was promptly deported.

MEEKS AND FAMILY.

Haha. Great news for England, which is already fuxated enough.

HuffPost

The American lawbreaker who became a viral internet sensation as the “hot convict” because of his visually arresting mugshot won’t get a chance to show England he’s become a model citizen.

Jeremy Meeks, 33, now a fashion model who had traveled to London for a photo shoot, was deported Monday night from Heathrow Airport because of his previous criminal record, according to the Daily Mail.

“I’ve been denied,” Meeks said as he walked through the airport, according to “Inside Edition.” “London don’t want me here. I done served my time. S*** is crazy. Don’t make no sense.”

Meeks, became known as the “hot convict” in June 2014 after the Stockton Police Department in California arrested him on weapons and gang charges, and his mugshot went viral. He spent two years behind bars, and was freed in March 2016.

The “hot con” has been working as a fashion model since February. But he never got beyond the airport for his London assignment.

Meeks’ manager, Joe Jordan, said his client’s paperwork to enter the U.K. was in order. Meeks also had a letter from his parole officer giving him permission to travel, according to the New York Daily News.

None of that held any sway with U.K. immigration officials, who escorted him onto a plane eight hours after he landed in London.

Jordan told the Daily Mail he hopes Meeks’ visa problem is temporary.

“He was on the right track for what we feel was going to be his new life. Now he’s very sad,” Jordan said. “Hopefully this is just a setback and he will be able to come back from this.”

Watch a minute of an unhappy Meeks trudging through the airport on his way back to the States.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Apr 25, 2017

Ex-con-turned-model Jeremy Meeks was barred from entering England and turned away at Heathrow Airport Tuesday as he arrived for a photo shoot. Meeks, 33, who rose to fame as the “hot convict” in 2014 due to his attractive mugshot, was photographed looking upset after he was told he could not enter the country. Meeks had flown to London for a fashion shoot, but was turned away after officials there apparently learned about his criminal history.

Brazilian Tranny Pleads for Life Before Being Shot Dead Before Cheering Crowd

American and other Western trannies are always raising a stink about their “rights” in order to impose themselves on people who find them to be utterly disgusting.

In the third world, the savage populations don’t put up with their nonsense.

Killing trannies is not a good thing to do. They are sick in the head. It’s best to just shun them and let them weave baskets or whatever to earn a living. No welfare for them. No special privileges. And no special rights. But no violence against them either so long as they keep their perversions to themselves.

The murder of a tranny by a group of Brazilian men is shocking, as seen in the embedded video below. While we should condemn it, we should also ask ourselves if we want our country to become a third world sewer like Brazil.

Excerpt from mirror.co.uk

A petrified trans woman begged for her life moments before being shot dead in a sickening attack.

Dandara dos Santos was dragged from her home and dumped in a wheelbarrow before being rolled to a back alley, beaten and shot dead amid cheers and laughter.

The terrified 42-year-old is seen crying on the ground as she is kicked, punched and hit with shoes and a plank of wood in front of residents in Fortaleza, Ceara state, Brazil.

Horrific footage of the incident sparked outrage after being released by police last Friday to help find the alleged killers.

The video was initially circulated online by LGBT groups in a desperate bid to raise awareness about the huge number of attacks against trans and gender diverse people in Brazil.

She begs the savage attackers to spare her life but they simply lift her into a wheelbarrow and roll her away to a back alley where she was beaten and then shot.

The person filmed the clip is heard saying in Portuguese “they will kill the faggot” and laughing while the attackers make cruel taunts about her hormone-therapy induced breasts and hurl homophobic insults.

Police Inspector Damasceno who is investigating the death said: “Six people have been identified and the video has helped with that.

“The footage was first circulated among LGBT groups which helped that process.

“The police began circulating the clip and we arrived at the house of two of the people identified but they fled.

“The investigation is already well advanced and we are going after the killers.”

The attack on February 15 is one of the latest in a sickening trend in Brazil for targeting transsexuals and transvestites.

Thank God I don’t live in Brazil. The U.S. is bad enough.