BULLIED YOUNGSTER KEATON JONES. HE BE WAYCISS AN ALL DAT SHEEEEIT.
KEATON JONES MOTHER POSING WITH CONFEDERATE FLAG.
When I predicted that the Keaton Jones story would be the big news on Monday, I was right. Keaton had 1.7 million Tweets on Monday afternoon. There’s a lot of threads to the story so bear with me. It started with a video of Keaton talking to his mother about how the kids at school were bullying him. When the video went viral, dozens of celebrities and sports stars stepped forward to befriend Keaton and invite him to Hollywood and sports events. Many of Keaton’s new friends were black celebrities.
Let me organize the story by enumerating what’s happened since then:
1. Blacks are saying that Keaton used the word “Nigger,” so deserves to be bullied.
2. Blacks are saying that their children are bullied all the time and it’s racist to focus on a white boy to be the poster child for bullying.
Sample Tweet from black Twitter:
3. Two gofundme accounts were set up for Keaton, with one collecting $58,000. Twitter is accusing Keaton’s mother of exploiting the situation to make money. One of the accounts is apparently not Keaton’s mother’s account.
See how the situation is a mess.
4. The many celebrities who invited Keaton to sports events and Hollywood are in a bind now that the boy has been accused of saying “Nigger.”
5. Keaton’s mother is also accused of being a racist. See her with the Confederate flag above.
Keaton is very close to having gone from a hero to a zero in the space of 24 hours, and mostly because of racial issues.
Blacks have made the issue racism, not bullying. They always seem to get what they want in terms of sympathetic news coverage.
Photos and words posted by Tennessee student Keaton Jones’ mother have many people questioning whether she deserves any of the sympathy generated by Keaton’s viral video.