Seen at Frenemy of the State’s Twitter
At this point in the Islamification of the West, it should surprise no one that Muslims will try to impose their will on weak Western governments. Traditional Britain has disappeared in London for the most part.
In this article, based on a Sunday Times investigation, we learn that public funds are being used to impose Islamic customs on children.
When the British decided that God was optional, God reciprocated. Soon, all British people will be forced to worship a false God.
Research published in The Sunday Times this week revealed that eight state-funded British schools are forcing children to wear the Islamic hijab along with other Muslim female dress code requirements, which includes girls as young as four. The findings are based on open source investigations into published dress code directives of 176 Muslim schools across Britain, most of which are private.
However, the new discovery of public schools among them has sparked outrage across the UK, especially as three of the schools are elementary level schools (including kindergarten). According to The Sunday Times:
Girls as young as four are being “forced to wear the hijab” as part of approved school uniform in state-funded Islamic schools, campaigners have told ministers.
According to research by the National Secular Society, the hijab appears to be compulsory in eight state-funded Islamic schools in England, including three primary schools.
A further 51 private Islamic schools of the 176 surveyed by the society also require the headscarf to be worn by female pupils. Eighteen schools said wearing the head covering was optional.
Shockingly, one particular school called the Independent Olive Secondary requires that, “Hair should be covered by a black scarf; outside the School the face must be covered,” while another UK school is explicit in stipulating that, “It is very important that the uniform is loose fitting and modest and that the hijaab is fitted closely to the head. The College uniform is COMPULSORY” (sic). The Tayyibah Girls School in London warns: “The school is not willing to compromise on any issues regarding uniform.”
Meanwhile, some schools go so far as to recommend the niqab. For example girls at Al-Ihsaan school in Leicester are told they must wear either a “jilbaab or niqab”. The jilbaab is a long and loose-fitting gown which covers the entire body expect for hands, face, and feet. But the niqab recommendation is much more significant in that it is practiced by only a small minority within the Muslim world – it covers the entire face except for the eyes, and is typically worn with black garments with cover head to toe.
In addition to the eight publicly funded schools which require head coverings of veils, thirteen others cite an optional hijab as part of their uniform policy. Islamic academies in Britain came under scrutiny early this month when a previous Times story first reported that “Thousands of state primary schools are allowing girls as young as five to wear the Muslim religious headscarf as part of approved school uniform, a Sunday Times survey has revealed.”
The earlier investigation found that even Church of England associated schools were increasingly adopting various forms of Islamic dress as acceptable among students:
Last month a survey by The Sunday Times revealed that nearly a fifth (18%) of 800 state primary schools, including Church of England primaries, in 11 regions of England now list the hijab as part of their uniform policy, mostly as an optional item.
Feversham College is a high school level academy specializing in Science for Muslim girls aged 11-18 years. It’s website spells out that a “close-fitting” hijab is “COMPULSORY” (sic).
Activists associated with the investigation cited by The Sunday Times called the uniform requirements “illiberal and repressive” and stated, “no child should be obliged to wear the hijab or any other article of religious clothing while at school.” Included among those appealing to the UK education secretary to root out such practices, especially when they appear at state funded schools, are Muslim women activists.
Of course, it’s mostly a good thing when the state leaves private religious schools alone to do or require whatever they want in terms of dress code, but that state funded UK schools would enforce Muslim veils is the deepest hypocrisy in a country which has recently been known to target and punish families wanting to opt out of LGBT related curriculum. The British authorities have even threatened Orthodox Jewish schools with closure with the ultimatum: “teach your children about homosexuality and gender reassignment, or we will close you down.”
In a trend that began years ago, the British education secretary began warning even Christian private schools that their teaching curriculum must reflect the “UK values” and laws concerning transgender recognition. The government now routinely cites “combating extremist” as a motive for getting private schools to conform.
The Muslim Grey nightclub shooter came from Iraq. He had a criminal record in Germany, although no details are forthcoming about that.
What should be obvious is that if Frau Merkel isn’t going to stop the Islamification and national suicide of Germany, the least that could be done would be to return migrants back to their homelands when they prove themselves to be criminals.
This attack on the West never should have happened. For that matter, none of them should have happened.
Konstanz (Germany) (AFP) – A Kurdish Iraqi man armed with an M16 automatic rifle opened fire in a packed nightclub in southern Germany early Sunday after a dispute there, killing a bouncer and wounding four people before being shot by police.
The 34-year-old attacker “was critically injured in a shootout with police officers as he left the disco, and later succumbed to his wounds in hospital,” police said in a statement.
“Nothing suggest that there could have been an Islamist or terror background” to the attack at the club, said prosecutor Johannes-Georg Roth.
“Rather, everything points to a personal dispute that had escalated in an unspeakable manner,” he added.
The foreign gunman had been living in Germany since 1991, having obtained asylum status.
He was the son-in-law of the owner of the nightclub called “Grey”, and was known to police for previous violations including grievous bodily harm.
Investigators piecing together the assault said the man had initially left the site after a “fight with an employee at the disco” and gone home to pick up the US-made M16 rifle.
“He came back and shot dead the bouncer at the entrance area of the disco,” recounted Roth, adding that the attacker sprayed the area with bullets.
He then engaged in a shoot-out with police before being shot.
One officer injured in the exchange of fire only escaped alive thanks to the titanium helmet he was wearing, added police.
Officials saluted the bravery of the officers, saying their actions likely saved more lives as the “many magazines were found” at the site.
– ‘Club was jam-packed’ –
Officers began receiving emergency calls from terrified clubbers at around 4:30 am (0230 GMT) as the man began shooting in the nightclub heaving with “several hundred” people, said police.
An unnamed clubber was quoted by Suedkurier daily that he was in the washroom when someone came in and closed the toilet door saying there was shooting.
“I didn’t believe it and went out. But I heard shots and quickly ran back to the toilet and closed the door with another person. With us was a bouncer who was shot and he was bandaging the wound with a belt,” said the witness.
A bartender then opened the emergency exit door, allowing revellers to flee, he said, adding that he saw another person with a wound in the leg lying on the grass by the parking lot.
“I just shouted at everyone to run and when we were in the parking lot, we heard shots again,” he said.
The shooting in Constance, which borders Switzerland, came just two days after Germany was shaken by a knife attack in the northern port city of Hamburg.
A 26-year-old Palestinian had killed one and injured six in an assault at a supermarket.
He was a known Islamist with psychological problems, and investigators say his motives remain unclear.
Germany has been on high alert about the threat of a jihadist attack, especially since last December’s truck rampage through a Berlin Christmas market that claimed 12 lives.
But it has also been hit by other assaults unrelated to the jihadist threat.
Among the deadliest in recent years is a Munich shopping mall rampage last June by 18-year-old German-Iranian man which left 10 people dead including the gunman himself.
There are two problems with Sweden’t lenient justice system.
1. Moral hazard. The light sentences given these and other rapists send a message to other parasites who infest the country. That message is that rape is OK.
2. Public safety. In a few months to a year these savage degenerates will be out of prison. They will continue to commit crimes.
One more thing: They should be deported after serving 20 or more years in prison. Sweden doesn’t even have the guts to kick them back to Middle East.
The three men who were charged with the attention-raped rape broadcast on Facebook in January were sentenced to the prison of the Uppsala District Court today.
The sentenced men are 18, 21 and 24 years old, respectively.
The 18-year-old and 21-year-old, who is a Afghan citizen, are convicted of rape. The 18-year-old man is also convicted of minor drug offenses.
The 24-year-old man, a Swedish national with Iranian immigrant background, is convicted of gross misconduct, minor drug offenses and failure to reveal rape.
For the 18-year-old, released a few days ago, the sentence will be a year’s imprisonment, while the 21-year-old will be sentenced to two years and four months in prison. The reason that the 18-year-old gets a lower penalty is stated to be his age.
The third man is sentenced to six months in prison.
If the 24-year-old is convicted of failure to report rape, the District Court writes:
“This has been aware that a rape was about to happen, but not responded or contacted by a police officer. This man is also convicted of gross assault by the plaintiff by putting on the film on Facebook. The crime is gross because the film got a big Attention both in Sweden and internationally, which caused the plaintiff a major damage. ”
The prosecuted men claimed that the woman had consented to having sex, but because of the drunk state she was in, that objection does not matter, the district court believes.
– Even though, as the accused said, she agreed to have intercourse, it is not possible for a person who is in such an exposed situation to consent. They should therefore be held responsible for rape, “says Nils Pålbrant, chairman of the court, according to Aftonbladet.
The men also pay damages of a total of 320,000 SEK to the rapist woman.
It was at the end of January this year that the rape was broadcast on Facebook from an apartment in Uppsala. The film showed how two men raped a seemingly lifeless woman. Many witnesses saw the rape, which was streamed in a big Facebook group. The police were alerted about the incident and managed to locate the apartment where the abuse was going on. A scene from the movie shows how the police enter the apartment and interrupts the broadcast.
If ever anyone deserved the death penalty it is Reezas Abdulla, a white hating dune coon who doesn’t deserve to live.
But British justice, among the weakest in the world, let him walk.
A VILE thug spat in the face of a nine-month-old baby and screamed “white people shouldn’t breed” at her terrified mother.
Callous Rezzas Abdulla spewed saliva all over the pram of little Layla-Jean in the sickening race-hate attack last January.
Stunned mum Rebecca Telford, 25, was walking through South Shields with the tot when Abdulla launched his unprovoked attack, a court heard.
The 33-year-old leant over the baby’s pram and spat in her face before shouting the racially motivated tirade, prosecutors said.
Abdulla was convicted of racially aggravated common assault at South Tyneside Magistrates’ Court.
But Abdulla, who has two previous convictions for race-hate attacks on white females, walked free from court without a jail term.
Instead judges handed him an eight month sentence, suspended for 18 months.
Sentencing, Recorder Darren Preston told Abdulla: “There is something viscerally horrible and disgusting about spitting at someone, particularly in the face and to do so to a baby was particularly disgusting, let alone to make things even worse when your motivation for doing so is racial hatred.”
The court heard how Abdullah told the shocked mum to “shut the f*** up” after leaving his spit “sprayed around” the baby’s face.
Prosecutor Emma Dowling said: “He leant into the pushchair and spat into the face of her daughter.
“As he did so, he shouted or said ‘white people shouldn’t breed’ then walked off.”
If the British government won’t kill this piece of sh*t, shouldn’t the monster at least be deported.
He’s done this before. He will do it again. He’s an inbred psychopath.
It is my fondest hope that some British man somewhere will summon up the courage to do what needs to be done. The next time, Abdulla, emboldened by the lack of punishment for his misdeeds, is going to kill a woman and baby.
That blood will be on the hands of the court.
Side note: I see through my search engine that this story is all over the British press, but is being ignored by the FAKE NEWS American media. Only Breitbart and a few others have reported it to Americans. They really are despicable in their efforts to conceal Muslim crime and terrorism.
A great deal of Dr. Larry Nassar’s biographical information has been scrubbed from the Internet. It’s unclear whether he’s an immigrant or was born the USA.
Whatever the facts are about his ethnic origins, he’s one of many nonwhites (e.g. Bill Cosby) who has reached the heights of fame and wealth, only to be brought down by a taste for taboo sex with white girls and women.
Besides being charged with digital rape and other sexual abuse, Nassar was allegedly caught with thousands of photos that meet the criteria for child porn.
Three former elite American gymnasts came forward publicly to tell their stories of sexual abuse by a former team doctor to 60 Minutes on Sunday.
Jamie Dantzscher, Jeanette Antolin and Jessica Howard all told of abuse by Larry Nassar, a longtime team doctor who is accused of sexually abusing dozens of women and girls.
Nassar is in federal custody in Michigan and has denied any wrongdoing.
The three former gymnasts spoke publicly for the first time about the alleged abuse.
Dantzscher and Antolin had previously filed lawsuits against Nassar and USA Gymnastics as Jane Doe plaintiffs.
Dantzscher was a member of the 2000 team that won a bronze medal at the Sydney Olympics. A member of the national team from 1994-2001, she also competed at the 1999 world championships. Antolin also competed at the 1999 worlds, and was part of the national team from 1995-2000. Both gymnasts went on to compete at UCLA, where they helped the Bruins win three national titles in four years.
Howard was a three-time national champion in rhythmic gymnastics, winning the title in 1999, 2000 and 2001.
The women described what they said Nassar told them was a form of treatment.
Dantzscher’s lawsuit was filed in September and is one of two lawsuits filed in California that allege Nassar would “digitally penetrate Plaintiff’s vagina in order to adjust her bones. This ‘intravaginal adjustment’ was done without gloves, lubricant, and/or a chaperone” and was done for Nassar’s sexual gratification.
Antolin’s lawsuit, filed last month, alleges Nassar used the guise of care to “fondle and grope Plaintiff’s feet, ankles, thighs, buttocks, hips, waist and neck.” It states that Nassar touched her vaginal area and perineum, without gloves and for his own sexual gratification.
“It was treatment,” Antolin said on the program. “You don’t complain about treatment.”
John Manly, the women’s attorney, also represents 25 plaintiffs in a federal lawsuit against Nassar, Michigan State, USA Gymnastics and Twistars, a Michigan gymnastics club.
USA Gymnastics said this week that it hired an investigator after learning of “athlete concerns” about Nassar in June 2015. Five weeks later, the investigator recommended USA Gymnastics notify law enforcement. USA Gymnastics contacted the FBI and removed Nassar from further assignments.
An investigation published in August by The Indianapolis Star, which is part of the USA TODAY Network, found numerous cases in which USA Gymnastics had been informed of possible sexual abuse by youth coaches that the organization failed to report to authorities. Several gymnasts said TheStar’s coverage emboldened them to bring sexual abuse allegations against Nassar, and two former gymnasts told their story in detail to The Star in September.
In November, the Michigan attorney general charged Nassar with three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a person younger than 13.
In December, Nassar was indicted on two federal charges related to child pornography. Prosecutors added a third charge, saying Nassar attempted to destroy some of the 37,000 images and videos the FBI found on his hard drives.
At least 40 women and girls are suing Michigan State related to alleged abuse by Nassar during his time there.
Heavy offers insights into Nassar’s case and background.
Nassar works on a girl in this educational video, coming very close to her genitals.
There are no words for this level of stupid and evil. What’s wrong with these people?
Tens of thousands of people marched through Barcelona on Saturday urging the Spanish government to immediately meet its pledge to take in thousands of refugees.
Ada Colau, the mayor of Spain’s second city, had called on Barcelona residents to “fill the streets” and march under the slogan volem acollir (“We want to welcome them” in Catalan). Local police said approximately 160,000 people had heeded her call.
Many of those flooding the major Via Laietana thoroughfare carried signs reading “Enough excuses, welcome them now”.
The protest comes after Spain pledged to take in about 16,000 asylum seekers from other EU countries under a quota system agreed in 2015, as the continent struggled with its biggest migration crisis since the second world war.
Like other EU members, Spain has fallen far short of this target, with only 1,100 resettled in the country so far.
Jacint Comelles, a 62-year-old potter who joined the protest with friends and family, said not enough was being done to help people who have fled conflict hoping to start a new life in Europe. “We demand this minimum amount of dignity – that at least this number of refugees (16,000) can come,” he said. “In Catalonia, everything is ready to welcome them.”
The protest, organised by a group calling itself Casa Nostra Casa Vostra (Our home is your home), finished at the Mediterranean coast – a symbolic location given the more than 5,000 migrants who lost their lives trying to cross the sea last year.
Senior Barcelona lawmaker Mercè Conesa said on Wednesday that it was “shameful” that Spain had not taken in more refugees, and urged the European commission to begin “severely sanctioning” countries that did not meet their pledges on the issue.
Barcelona, capital of the wealthy northeastern region of Catalonia, put forward a plan in August 2015 for resettling refugees from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Eritrea.
Virtue signaling Spaniards will regret bringing a genetically violent, inbred group of retarded creatures into their country. They will pay the price for their stupid and evil forever.