Woman claims (((Roman Polanski))) molested her at age 10; wants him kicked out of Academy

MARRIANE BERNARD ABOUT THE TIME SHE WAS ALLEGEDLY MOLESTED BY ROMAN POLANSKI.

The five feet tall Polish Jew Roman Polanski now has a fifth accuser. He, like Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein, are giving Hollywood a bad name.

Not that it ever had a good name to begin with.

Fox News

A California artist claimed Roman Polanski “sexually molested” her when she was 10 years old and has started a petition to get the Polish director booted from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

Marianne Barnard wrote in her Care 2 petition that the controversial director molested her after she was photographed by him at Will Rogers State Beach in Southern California. The artist claimed the director asked her to take off her bikini top then bottoms before he molested her.

Barnard also claimed her mother, who was present at the photo shoot, arranged the ordeal. The artist believed her mother was paid to walk away from the incident so she could pay for a Ph.D.

“After it happened, I didn’t say anything to anyone. I wish that I had been brave enough to speak out, tell a friend, their parent or even a teacher,” the artist wrote. “Maybe if I had, the other girls wouldn’t have been molested by Polanski (a convicted statutory rapist) also. That’s a terrible heartache to carry.”

Barnard asked online users to sign the petition to have Polanski’s board membership revoked from the Academy. More than 12,500 people have signed the petition as of early Saturday afternoon.

She said the petition was motivated by the Academy’s decision last week to expel disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein from the board following a string of sexual harassment and sexual assault allegations against the movie mogul.

“It is a small consequence for him considering his crimes and the great amount of harm he has caused me and his other victims,” Barnard wrote.

Barnard listed the four other women who have come forward with sexual misconduct allegations against the contentious director.

“We’ve stayed silent until now. We feared. But, we can no longer be silent and allow this man who sexually assaulted little girls to enjoy fame, recognition or an honored place in history,” Barnard wrote.

Barnard is the latest woman to come forward with allegations against the Oscar-winning director. Earlier this month, Renate Langer, a German woman, said she was assaulted by Polanski when she was a teenager in 1972.

Polanski won the Oscar in 2003. You can see despicable Meryl Streep give him a STANDING OVATION at the 1:10 mark in the video.

Damn Hollywood!

In August, another woman, who identified herself only as Robin, said the director sexually victimized her in 1973 when she was 16.

Polanski, 84, served 42 days in prison before fleeing to France from the U.S. after pleading guilty to having unlawful sex with a minor in California. His victim, Samantha Geimer, was 13 at the time.

Geimer said Polanski drugged, raped and sodomized her at “Chinatown” actor Jack Nicholson’s Hollywood Hills home in 1977.

This summer, Geimer asked a Los Angeles judge to drop the 40 year old case against Polanski, who can only travel between France, Switzerland and Poland.

MARIANNE BERNARD IN RECENT PHOTO.

Trump Plans to Release Classified JFK Documents

President Trump should see to it that all documents are released on October 26. It’s reasonable to expect that back in 63 the CIA and FBI conspired to destroy at least some evidence in conflict with LBJ’s official story.

CNN offers one assassination researcher’s thoughts in their coverage. Gerald Leo Posner is a pro-semite with a Jewish father. Posner’s view is that Oswald killed Kennedy by himself.

CNN

President Donald Trump said Saturday he intends to allow the release of classified government documents about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy “subject to the receipt of further information.”

Trump’s tweet comes as he is staring down an October 26 deadline set in law by Congress mandating the public release of the still-secret documents — including FBI and CIA files — barring any action by the President to block the release of certain documents.

“Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened,” Trump said, appearing to leave open the possibility that some documents could still be withheld.

A White House official told reporters Saturday: “The President believes that these documents should be made available in the interests of full transparency unless agencies provide a compelling and clear national security or law enforcement justification otherwise.”

Republican members of Congress, including Senate judiciary committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, of Iowa, have urged Trump to allow the full release of the documents.

“No reason 2 keep hidden anymore,” Grassley tweeted earlier this month. “Time 2 let American ppl + historians draw own conclusions.”

Historians who have studied the assassination do not believe the documents will lead to any bombshell new conclusions in the Kennedy assassination, but the documents could shed more light on facets of the investigation and Oswald’s mysterious trip to Mexico City weeks before the assassination. Some have expressed concerns that the documents could be embarrassing to Mexico and damaging to US-Mexico relations.

Trump can withhold the release of certain documents if he believes their release could pose harm to US intelligence, law enforcement, the military or US foreign relations.

“There’s going to be no smoking gun in there,” Gerald Posner, the author of “Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK,” told CNN’s Michael Smerconish. “But anybody who thinks this is going to turn the case on its head and suddenly show that there were three or four shooters at Dealey Plaza — it’s not the case.”

“Oswald did it alone,” Posner continued. “But what the files are doing and why they’re important to come out is they fill in the history of the case and show us how the FBI and CIA repeatedly hid the evidence.”

Posner said that the conspiracy theories about the CIA and mob working together to assassinate a head of state are true — but the target was Cuban leader Fidel Castro, not Kennedy.

“They tried seven times and they couldn’t even wound him. … They couldn’t get rid of Castro, but somehow these same guys who were an ‘F’ there pulled off the perfect crime in Dallas, and 54 years later we can find not a shred of evidence about it. I just don’t buy it,” he said.

Ken Hughes, a presidential researcher at the University of Virginia’s Miller Center, told CNN the files could shed light on the US involvement in the attempts to assassinate Castro as well as the US-approved coup of South Vietnamese leader Ngô Đình Diệm in 1963.
“There’s a lot for conventional historians — we non-conspiracy theorists — to look forward to,” he said.

Wikipedia offers a lengthy article on assassination conspiracy theories, although I cannot vouch for its accuracy or completeness. More theorizing will be happening after the document dump this week.

Breaking! Ohio State University Bans Richard Spencer from Speaking

This post was unplanned, but while researching my main post on Richard Spencer today, the following Newsweek item appeared in my list of Spencer stories.

Excerpt from Newsweek

Ohio State University has denied a request to rent space for white nationalist provocateur Richard Spencer to speak on campus, citing security concerns.

An appearance by Spencer at the University of Florida Friday sparked protests, with anti-racism demonstrators confronting white supremacists at the event and jeering at Spencer as he attempted to make a speech.

Three men who had reportedly been making Nazi salutes were arrested Friday and charged with attempted murder after firing at protesters at the event.

“The university has deemed that it is not presently able to accommodate Mr. [Cameron] Padgett’s request to rent space at the university due to substantial risk to public safety, as well as material and substantial disruption to the work and discipline of the university,” a lawyer representing Ohio State said in a letter to an attorney representing Spencer’s associates and obtained by the Associated Press.

Attorneys working for Spencer associate Padgett said they would launch a legal challenge to any attempt to prevent the planned appearance at Ohio State University.

Padgett sued Penn State University on Friday after officials rejected a request for Spencer to appear there, as well. The University of Cincinnati last week ultimately decided they would “uphold the First Amendment” and allow Spencer to speak, after a threat of a lawsuit from Bristow.

Eventually, Spencer will be speaking because OSU and PSU will lose in court.

Nonwhites Amazed that Richard Spencer Welcomed Them to Hear His Speech

Richard Spencer invited all students to hear his UF talk, not just whites or conservatives. Blacks couldn’t believe that Spencer would allow them to attend.

Of course Spencer would want nonwhites in the audience. The misrepresentation by the university of his belief system needed to be corrected by the presence of blacks who could hear him in person.

Excerpt from USA Today

GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Two University of Florida students who attended white supremacist Richard Spencer’s Thursday speech said event organizers tried to keep out anyone who would not allow the white nationalist to speak.

Kristen Jackson, 19, said people who wore shirts bearing messages like “Black Lives Matter” or carried anti-Spencer signs were turned away at the somewhat secluded location where tickets were handed out. But the event was not just limited to white people.

“It did seem like there were more white students than non-white students but I don’t think they were basing it on that,” Jackson said. “It was more like, were you going to let Richard Spencer spout off whatever he wanted to say.”

Wallace Mazon, 23, had no trouble entering the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts. Before making his attempt, he discarded a large sign he made and folded another in his pocket.

“They just let us get tickets,” Mazon said. “I just showed them my student ID and they let me in, which is surprising because I’m black.”

Mazon said Spencer’s security team became more selective as the event was about to start and the line for tickets grew longer. The pick-up location was vague, but an area where a large number of Florida Highway Patrol troopers had gathered marked the spot, he said.

“We were in the front of the line, that first group of people, so it was easy,” Mazon said. “And there were other groups that got in, like the Florida Young Democrats, which was crazy because they had brown and black people, too.”

People who were selectively denied access were thought to have led the protesters that swarmed the center just before the speech.

“I think if they saw they were leading people as they marched they didn’t get in,” Mazon said. “But I think at one point they were like, Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.”

Spencer himself published a Twitter message just before his staff handed out tickets that everyone was welcome to attend. The university initially planned to start distributing tickets the Saturday before the event. But Spencer’s organizers decided to hand out tickets themselves about an hour before the event after hearing word of Gainesville bars offering to trade them for free beer.

Hollywood Imploding: Agent Fired After Accusations of Homosexual Advances on Teen Actor

TYLER GRASHAM. FORMER TALENT AGENT.

It’s great to see (((Hollywood))) in a full blown moral panic.

The name Tyler Grasham means nothing to me, but so long as Hollywood people are taking potshots at each other, who cares.

What I’m hoping will happen is that Hollywood’s influence on red state America will be severely damaged by a pedophile ring scandal. You know that Hollywood has more than its fair share of pedos, it’s just a matter of someone with the courage to expose them.

The Wrap

Talent agent Tyler Grasham has been fired from the Agency for the Performing Arts, one day after TheWrap reported on an actor’s accusation that Grasham sexually assaulted him when he was in his late teens.

“Tyler Grasham’s employment with APA has been terminated effective immediately,” APA spokesperson Manfred Westphal said Friday.

The agency began investigating Grasham on Thursday after former teen actor Blaise Godbe Lipman accused him of plying him with alcohol and sexually abusing him a decade ago.

Former actor Blaise Godbe Lipman, now a 28-year-old filmmaker, told TheWrap on Thursday that he met Grasham when he was 17 or 18, and was talking to Grasham about signing on as an APA client. He said he turned 18 in June of 2007, and was assaulted that summer. He cannot recall if the date of the assault was before or after his birthday, he said.

RECENT PHOTO OF JEWISH ACTOR BLAISE GODBE LIPMAN.

APA has lost at least two high-profile clients since the report. Fourteen-year-old “Stranger Things” and “It” star Finn Wolfhard, who was represented by Grasham, quit the agency Friday morning. Later Friday, 18-year-old “Descendants” star Cameron Boyce also left the agency.

Grasham has not replied to numerous requests for comment.

Lipman first discussed Grasham in a “me too” post on Facebook. Many have posted their stories online, using the phrase “me too,” in the wake of the accusations by dozens of women that Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed or assaulted them. Weinstein has denied any non-consensual sex.

Pat Buchanan Asks: “Is Liberalism A Dying Faith?”

Pat’s “America’s elites” are the people he won’t name.

I will.

Jews.

Name the Jew, Pat. You’re 78. The worst that can happen is that they suicide you.

The cuckservatives want to play ball with the Jews. If your choice, America, is the Jews or the “Nazis,” who will it be?

Zerohedge

Authored by Patrick Buchanan via Buchanan.org, [4]

Asked to name the defining attributes of the America we wish to become, many liberals would answer that we must realize our manifest destiny since 1776, by becoming more equal, more diverse and more democratic – and the model for mankind’s future.

Equality, diversity, democracy – this is the holy trinity of the post-Christian secular state at whose altars Liberal Man worships.

But the congregation worshiping these gods is shrinking.

And even Europe seems to be rejecting what America has on offer.

Continue reading

Scaramucci Holocaust Poll Draws Fire

ANTHONY “THE MOOCH” SCARAMUCCI.

I did my duty and voted in the Scaramucci poll. My vote was for less than one million. I would have gone smaller but there was no “Zero” answer.

The firestorm surrounding the poll is indicative of who the men behind the curtain pulling the levers are in America.

Mooch claims that his goal is to snuff out “Holocaust denial” by encouraging the public to think about six million dead Jews.

Is he lying? Could be.

Excerpt from The Hill

“Please vote & retweet. Do not let Holocaust deniers and anti-Semites control this poll,” he wrote to his 850,000 followers. “Six million Jews perished in the Holocaust.”

You can vote too if you’re logged in to Twitter. At the time I’m posting this the clear favorite answer was the “over 5 million” with 62 percent of the vote. This poll is unscientific. Six million dead Jews will probably vote before it’s over.