Danish Man Charged with Blasphemy for Burning the Koran

pig with koran

Rather than prosecute a white man for burning the Koran, Denmark should ban the book on the grounds that it’s a terrorist manual. Isn’t Hitler’s Mein Kampf banned in Europe? So why not the Koran? As Ann Barnhardt demonstrates below, the Koran is also a manual on raping young boys.

Speisa

For the first time in 46 years: A 42-year-old Danish man has been charged with blasphemy for burning the Quran. It is the first time since 1971 that the indictment for blasphemy is used in Denmark.

It is the prosecutor of the North Jutland Police that has indicted the 42-year-old man, who in December 2015 published a video on Facebook, where he burns the Quran, informs State attorney Jan Reckendorff from the Public Prosecutor’s office in Viborg, in a statement.

The State attorney supports the claim of the North Jutland Police to prosecute for blasphemy and violation of Penal Code §140, reports BT.

– It is the prosecution’s view that the circumstances of the burning of holy books like the Bible and the Quran implies that in some cases it may be a violation of the blasphemy clause, says Jan Reckendorff.

According to the indictment, the 42-year-old burned an edition of the Quran in his own backyard. He filmed the scene and on December 27, 2015, he posted a video of the incident on Facebook.

The video was posted on the public group “Ja til frihed – nej til Islam” (Yes to freedom – no to Islam) and according to the indictment, the text that followed the video said: “Think of your neighbor, it stinks when it burns.”

– It is our opinion that the circumstances of this case implies that there should be a prosecution so that the courts now have the opportunity to decide on the matter, says Reckendorff in the press release.

He has referred the matter to the Prosecutor General, which has agreed to the decision to prosecute.

The blasphemy section has a maximum sentence of up to four months in prison. But the 42-year-old will not be put behind bars. If he is found guilty, the prosecutors will require him fined.

It is the first time since 1971 that the indictment for blasphemy is used in Denmark, and the prosecution has repeatedly denied that it could be used, including in 2006 when it saw no grounds for bringing charges in connection with the Muhammad cartoons.

Norway removed its blasphemy law in 2015, after the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris, and there have been discussions if Denmark should do the same.

Ann Barnhardt famously burns the Koran:

Outrageous! “British” man who launched Isil suicide attack was Guantanamo Bay detainee awarded £1m compensation

CAR BOMBER JAMAL AL-HARITH. THE PRESS CALLS THIS A “BRITISH MAN.” OY VEY!

There’s a lesson for Britain and other Western countries to learn from the case of Ronald Fiddler, who called himself Jamal al-Harith. That lesson is that darkies will never assimilate to Western values and culture. They’re attracted to the violence of Islam. This one was a Jamaican before becoming “British.”

The Telegraph

A British Islamic State fighter who carried out a suicide bombing in Iraq this week is a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who was paid £1 million compensation by the government.

Jamal al-Harith, a Muslim convert born Ronald Fiddler who detonated a car bomb at an Iraqi army base near Mosul, was released from the US detention camp in 2004 and successfully claimed compensation after saying British agents knew or were complicit in his mistreatment.

He was freed following intense lobbying by Tony Blair’s Labour government.

Al-Harith, who used the nom de guerre Abu-Zakariya al-Britani, entered Syria via Turkey in 2014 to join Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, leading to questions at the time about the monitoring of terrorist suspects.

It also raised the possibility that compensation money paid by British taxpayers had been handed on by him to Isil.

Earlier this week Isil released an image of him sitting inside the bomb car grinning broadly, with wires and what may be a detonation button in the background.

A statement released by the terrorist group said: “The martyrdom-seeking brother Abu Zakariya al-Britani – may Allah accept him – detonated his explosives-laden vehicle on a headquarters of the Rafidhi army and its militias in Tal Kisum village, southwest of Mosul.”

“Rafidha” is a derogatory term for Shiite Muslims, who Isil considers to be heretics.

His brother, Leon Jameson, told The Times Al-Harith had “wasted his life”.

He added: “I didn’t think he’d ever do anything wrong but, if he’s joining extremists, then, you know … I’m not ashamed of him, I never will be. But it’s his own decision. I can only just give him advice if he needs any.”

The 53-year-old said his brother had been a keen sportsman in his youth, playing football, basketball and table-tennis and winning a trophy for karate when he was a teenager.

He later converted to Islam after meeting Muslim friends at a sixth form college.

“All I know is one day he brought a Quran home,” Mr Jameson told the newspaper.

“We were supportive of it, yeah,we didn’t see anything wrong with it at the time and the trouble only started later, seems like he’s been dragged into it.”

The 50-year-old, originally from Manchester, was arrested by US forces in Pakistan in 2001 as a suspected Taliban sympathiser, before being sent to Guantanamo Bay in Cuba in 2002.

At the time of his release, the then home secretary David Blunkett said: “No-one who is returned…will actually be a threat to the security of the British people.”

Earlier this week Isil named him as the man who had blown himself up in the car bombing at the Iraqi army base, and released a picture of him.

Al-Harith’s wife Shukee Begum travelled to Syria with their five children to try to persuade her husband to return to the UK, but failed and was taken hostage before eventually managing to escape.

Al-Harith, the son of Jamaican immigrants, converted to Islam in the 1990s and worked as a web designer before he travelled to the Pakistani city of Quetta in 2001 for what he claimed was a religious holiday.

He has insisted he tried to enter Iran when the US invaded neighbouring Afghanistan, but was captured and imprisoned by the Taliban on suspicion of being a UK spy.

When US special forces found him in a Taliban jail, they assessed him as a “high threat to the US” who was “probably involved in a former terrorist attack against the US”.

Al-Harith’s prisoner file from Guantanamo Bay, published online by WikiLeaks, refers to him travelling to Sudan in 1992 with “Abu Bakr, a well-known al-Qaeda operative”.

After his return to the UK – where he was released without charge – he joined three other former prisoners known as the Tipton Three in a failed attempt to sue Donald Rumsfeld, the then US Defense Secretary.

His legal action against the British government was more successful, resulting in a payment of up to £1 million in return for which he agreed not to talk about his ordeal.

Something is rotten in Britain. At least the British press is willing to publish this ridiculous story of treason or incompetence by the British government. I do believe the American press would try to bury the story.

Filthy Muslim SPAT in BABY’s Face, While Snarling That Whites Should Not Breed

REEZAS ABDULLA. REPEAT OFFENDER. NO JAIL. SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE DEATH PENALTY.

If ever anyone deserved the death penalty it is Reezas Abdulla, a white hating dune coon who doesn’t deserve to live.

But British justice, among the weakest in the world, let him walk.

The Daily Star

A VILE thug spat in the face of a nine-month-old baby and screamed “white people shouldn’t breed” at her terrified mother.

Callous Rezzas Abdulla spewed saliva all over the pram of little Layla-Jean in the sickening race-hate attack last January.

Stunned mum Rebecca Telford, 25, was walking through South Shields with the tot when Abdulla launched his unprovoked attack, a court heard.

The 33-year-old leant over the baby’s pram and spat in her face before shouting the racially motivated tirade, prosecutors said.

MUM REBECCA TELFORD AND BABY LAYLA-JEAN.

Abdulla was convicted of racially aggravated common assault at South Tyneside Magistrates’ Court.

But Abdulla, who has two previous convictions for race-hate attacks on white females, walked free from court without a jail term.

Instead judges handed him an eight month sentence, suspended for 18 months.

Sentencing, Recorder Darren Preston told Abdulla: “There is something viscerally horrible and disgusting about spitting at someone, particularly in the face and to do so to a baby was particularly disgusting, let alone to make things even worse when your motivation for doing so is racial hatred.”

The court heard how Abdullah told the shocked mum to “shut the f*** up” after leaving his spit “sprayed around” the baby’s face.

Prosecutor Emma Dowling said: “He leant into the pushchair and spat into the face of her daughter.

“As he did so, he shouted or said ‘white people shouldn’t breed’ then walked off.”

If the British government won’t kill this piece of sh*t, shouldn’t the monster at least be deported.

He’s done this before. He will do it again. He’s an inbred psychopath.

It is my fondest hope that some British man somewhere will summon up the courage to do what needs to be done. The next time, Abdulla, emboldened by the lack of punishment for his misdeeds, is going to kill a woman and baby.

That blood will be on the hands of the court.

Side note: I see through my search engine that this story is all over the British press, but is being ignored by the FAKE NEWS American media. Only Breitbart and a few others have reported it to Americans. They really are despicable in their efforts to conceal Muslim crime and terrorism.

Anti-Trump Sewer Rats Deface Statue of Liberty with Illegal “Refugees Welcome” Banner

Every possible publicity stunt to undermine Donald Trump that (((leftists))) can dream up will be tried.

The shits who hung this banner would welcome the illegal Mexican migrant murderer of Kate Steinle. They would welcome the Boston Bombers. Public safety is nothing to them. Creating chaos is their game.

New York Daily News

Daring activists strapped a “Refugees Welcome” banner to the Statue of Liberty on Tuesday.

National Park Service spokesman Jerry Willis said the 3-by-20-foot banner was hung from the public observation deck at the top of the statue’s pedestal and taken down after about an hour.

Park rules prohibit anything fixed to the copper colossal, Willis said.

A man claiming to be behind the stunt told Fusion that President Trump’s stalled travel ban against seven predominantly Muslim countries inspired the inclusive banner.

“I would imagine that the National Park Service staffers who also make this country great who are working there — I would be surprised if anyone who cares about the history of the Statue of Liberty did not agree with what we were saying,” the activist said, only identifying himself as David.

He said the banner was still attached to the statue as they left on the ferry.

The banner appeared a day after the Department of Homeland Security announced expanded immigration enforcement policies.

The left likes to portray a sane immigration policy as equivalent to the Muslim beheadings that the left defends. This recent magazine cover that shows Trump beheading the statue of liberty is a reminder that it’s “refugees” who are doing the beheadings, not Trump. It’s moronic to portray Trump beheading Lady Liberty, when Muslims would like to blow her up.

Update: I decided to join the warfare on Twitter:

Video: Muslim Vermin Brag About Beating up Cowardly Germans

Click on the Tweet to see all the comments.

You think Trump hasn’t watched videos just like this one? You think that this crap doesn’t motivate him?

Ban ALL Muslims now.

Stockholm Syndrome: The Video That Donald Trump was Talking About Saturday Night at Rally

Watch, even if you normally don’t watch videos. The future of America is laid out for you unless President Trump succeeds in cutting off alien cultures from entering the USA.

Jewish producer Ami Horowitz took a beating from a Muslim to get this 10 minute film made. Kudos to a conservative Jew for exposing the truth.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Dec 12, 2016

Rape and violence has exploded across Sweden due it’s immigration policies. Watch to see what Sweden has done to itself.

The pushback against this film by the MSM is just starting, now that it’s going viral because of President Trump.

Mediate

CNN’s Don Lemon interviewed Ami Horowitz Monday night about his YouTube documentary Stockholm Syndrome and the unexpected uproar it has caused after President Trump egregiously claimed an incident had occurred “[Friday night] in Sweden” after watching a Tucker Carlson segment featuring the doc.

“Let’s talk about the numbers,” Lemon said in reference to Horowitz’s film’s accusation that there was a sharp increase in violent crimes “over the last few years in Sweden” all of which could be traced back to immigrants. “We looked at the stats from the U.S. State Department. Here’s what we learned: Crime rose about 7% from 2015; much of that was non-violent computer fraud and vandalism. In 2015 violent crime would decrease slightly,” Lemon would claim of the facts he had complied. He would continue: “Where did you get your information and did you get the official numbers?”

Horowitz claims that his stats came from the Swedish Brå, an agency under the Ministry of Justice responsible for the reporting on crime trends in Sweden. He also claimed that he was speaking solely of “heavy crime — murder and sexual assault” in terms of those crimes that have seen a dramatic increase, while Lemon turns his argument to the fact that there doesn’t seem to be “a correlation between immigrants and a spike in crime.” He would go further to say that “there is no huge spike in crime there.”

Lemon would then point out that while crime fluctuated between 2006 and 2015 there was no “spike” to speak of. A tense conversation would then ensue where Lemon tried to explain how averages work, while Horowitz, not understanding, continued to argue that there was a spike in crime from 2006 to 2015.

Asylum seeker, 11, ‘raped younger foster brother at home that took him in’

USUALLY THE MUSLIM RAPISTS ARE OLDER THAN AGE 11.

Muslim anal rapefugee with a twist here.

The rapist was only 11 and he raped another boy who would have been 4 at the time. Any hole is a good hole to a Muslim.

His defense: He dindu nuffins.

Fallback defense: It’s normal where I come from.

Islam is a cancer on the a**hole of the world. It must be removed. Along with those who practice it.

What this story reveals is that the bleeding hearts who cry out, “Muh children, muh children,” care nothing about other children who are not Muslims. Every Muslim child is a potential rapist and killer for Allah.

metro.co.uk

An 11-year-old asylum seeker raped his younger foster brother after being taken into care, a court has heard.

The boy, who is now 14, is on trial for attacking another boy, who is now seven, at the house they both lived in during the summer holidays.

Prosecutor Graham Smith told the court that the alleged attacker came to the UK from Albania in 2011 and was taken into care before being put up with foster carers.

Mr Smith outlined the case saying that the teenager had allegedly attacked his victim in a bedroom.

The foster family, who had cared for the boy for over two years before the alleged attack, contacted social services and police after the victim told his mother that ‘his bottom hurt’.

He also told police: ‘He did some bad stuff to me. He hurt me. He does it every day.’

Internal tests on the child revealed traces of semen and swabs showed the DNA of the defendant.

Mr Smith added: ‘The defendant’s DNA profile was found on these swabs. The Crown cannot say for certain the DNA came from semen but we can say semen was found in the anal canal and DNA was on the swabs.

‘It could have come from the defendant’s bodily fluids, such as saliva.

‘The Crown says that proves strong support for the theory the defendant spat on his finger and put it in his anus.’

The juvenile defendant was interviewed the next day but denied all the allegations and said only ‘no comment.’

The teenager denies the allegations and the trial continues.

It’s time. They all have to go back.

I wonder how many mental midgets like these bleeding heart, virtue signaling residents of Brussels live in Britain.