Kate Steinle’s Murderer to Face Federal Charges

This is one more example of how electing Trump over Hillary has made a difference. Thank you President Trump and Jeff Sessions.

I’m hoping this means Jose is going to be tried in federal court (in Texas?) for illegally entering the country and being illegally in possession of a weapon. Depending on the charges and whether he’s convicted, Jose might not be deported again for at least a decade.

California can ignore ICE detainers, but NOT a damn ARREST WARRANT for Jose!

Fox News

The Department of Justice unsealed an arrest warrant Friday for Jose Inez Garcia Zarate, the illegal immigrant acquitted Thursday in Kate Steinle’s murder trial.

Zarate was found not guilty of murdering Steinle on a pier in San Francisco in July 2015. Steinle was walking with her father and a family friend when she was shot, collapsing into her father’s arms.

Zarate had been released from a San Francisco jail about three months before the shooting, despite a request by federal immigration authorities to detain him for deportation. The case sparked a widespread national debate over illegal immigration and sanctuary cities.

He was acquitted of first- and second-degree murder, involuntary manslaughter and found not guilty of assault with a semi-automatic weapon. He was found guilty of posessing a firearm by a felon.

The arrest warrant was originally drafted in 2015 and amended this week to include violations related to the charges of a felon in possession of a firearm, involuntary manslaughter and assault with a deadly weapon, all of which were filed after the defendant’s initial arrest, according to Friday’s warrant.

Officials at the Department of Justice told Fox News that there is an existing federal detainer that requires Zarate to be remanded into the custody of the U.S. Marshals to be transported to the Western District of Texas pursuant to the arrest warrant.

After the verdict, U.S. immigration officials announced late Thursday that Zarate would be deported.

“Following the conclusion of this case, ICE will work to take custody of Mr. Garcia Zarate and ultimately remove him from the country,” U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said.

ICE Deputy Director Tom Homan added, “San Francisco’s policy of refusing to honor ICE detainers is a blatant threat to public safety and undermines the rule of law. This tragedy could have been prevented if San Francisco had turned the alien over to ICE, as we requested, instead of releasing him back onto the streets.”

San Francisco is a sanctuary city, with local law enforcement officials barred from cooperating with federal immigration authorities. President Trump has threatened to withhold federal funding to cities with similar immigration policies, but a federal judge in California permanently blocked his executive order last week.

Trump tweeted late Thursday night calling the Steinle verdict “disgraceful,” adding “No wonder the people of our Country are so angry with Illegal Immigration.”

KATE STEINLE’S PARENTS.

He tweeted again early Friday morning saying, “The Kate Steinle killer came back and back over the weakly protected Obama border, always committing crimes and being violent, and yet this info was not used in court. His exoneration is a complete travesty of justice. BUILD THE WALL!”

Attorney General Jeff Sessions also released a statement saying that despite California’s attempt at a murder conviction, Zarate was able to walk away with only a firearm possession conviction because he was not turned over by San Francisco to ICE.

“When jurisdictions choose to return criminal aliens to the streets rather than turning them over to federal immigration authorities, they put the public’s safety at risk,” the statement said. “San Francisco’s decision to protect criminal aliens led to the preventable and heartbreaking death of Kate Steinle.”

Some possible clarification from the New York Daily News

Zarate could face up to three years in jail for the gun charge, according to California state law. A date for his sentencing has yet to be set.

Since San Francisco is a so-called sanctuary city, local authorities do not comply with federal requests for immigration retainers. Friday’s arrest warrant appears to ensure that federal officials can arrest and deport Zarate once he has served time for the gun charge.

Trump Calls Kate Steinle Verdict “disgraceful” as Twitter Explodes in Agreement

Most of the items trending on Twitter Thursday night were related to the NFL’s Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys game.

Kate Steinle stood out as an exception.

Before President Trump responded, the murderer’s Jewish lawyer warned Trump NOT to criticize the verdict:

No one can hold off Trump from Tweeting:

More reaction from Twitter towards the insane verdict:

Shock: NOT GUILTY Verdict Reached in Kate Steinle Killing by Five-Times Deported Wetback

UNPINNED DECEMBER 1. PINNED TO THE TOP OF THE HOMEPAGE 11/30/2017. SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWEST POSTS.

THESE SAN FRANCISCO FUCKS ARE LAUGHING AT US.

A legal precedent has been set which will allow liberals to acquit Niggers, spics, and all manner of illegals who murder white people.

“It was an accident.”

Now, the white race really is in a “kill or be killed” scenario.

Never put your trust in the legal system.

It’s past time for vigilante justice to begin the peaceful ethnic cleansing of America.

I don’t know what fucking country I’m living in, but it sure as fuck isn’t America. Who the fuck were the jurors who would allow this filthy piece of shit to go free?

Does he now get a million dollar settlement from San Francisco for false arrest?

New York Daily News

A Mexican immigrant was found not guilty of killing a woman at a San Francisco pier two years ago on Thursday.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, who had been deported five times from the U.S., was accused of fatally shooting 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle in the back on July 1, 2015.

Though a jury acquitted in her murder, he was found guilty of possessing a firearm. Garcia Zarate didn’t deny the shooting and said it was an accident.

The shooting happened during the presidential campaign, which set off a national immigration debate and prompted President Trump to trumpet harsh immigration policies.

Garcia Zarate’s defense attorneys argued that he was homeless man who accidentally shotSteinle, but prosecutors said it was intentional.

The verdict sparked mixed reactions across the country, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions condemed the jury’s decison.

“When jurisdictions choose to return criminal aliens to the streets rather than turning them over to federal immigration authorities, they put the public’s safety at risk,” Sessions said in a statement. “San Francisco’s decision to protect criminal aliens led to the preventable and heartbreaking death of Kate Steinle”

Fox News

San Francisco is a sanctuary city, with local law enforcement officials barred from cooperating with federal immigration authorities. President Trump has threatened to withhold federal funding to cities with similar immigration policies, but a federal judge in California permanently blocked his executive order last week.

While Zarate’s immigration status is what brought the case into the national spotlight, jurors did not hear evidence about that, and it was not a factor in the trial.

After 12 days of testimony, dozens of witnesses and two days of closing arguments, the jury had to decide whether Steinle’s death was the result of an act of murder or a tragic accident.

Earlier in the day, the bailiff and court clerk were seen entering the jury room with a small yellow evidence bag before retreating with it a few minutes later.

A source inside the courtroom confirmed that the jury asked to see the gun used to shoot Steinle. Zarate and his defense team maintained the argument that the suspect found the stolen weapon on the pier that day and it “just fired.”

The gun belonged to a federal Bureau of Land Management ranger and was stolen from his parked car a week earlier.

The bullet ricocheted on the pier’s concrete walkway before it struck Steinle, killing her. Zarate has admitted to shooting Steinle, but says it was an accident.

However, the prosecution painted a very different picture, telling jurors that Zarate deliberately shot the gun towards Steinle while “playing his own secret version of Russian roulette.”

See more at Twitter Kate Steinle

Trump will be Tweeting his disgust, I have no doubt. As Cernovich wrote, San Francisco just sent the POTUS a “fuck you” message.

Be careful, San Francisco. Trump may let Rocket Man nuke you.

Migrant ‘stabbed girlfriend 30 times and beheaded her during ritual killing’ in Germany

An African kills a woman. Not much news value.

But an African knifeman stabs her multiple times, cuts off her head, and then ritualizes it? That cuts through the news clutter.

The mental illness excuse is being offered in this case to make sure that muh migrant doesn’t have to spend any time in prison for his barbaric act of murder. It’s not nice to put nonwhite migrants in prison, you see. It’s not multicultural to imprison one for following his cultural script.

What the Germans don’t understand is that the Negroid race acts this way in the normal course of daily life, as any factual observer of Africans can tell you.

express.co.uk

A REFUGEE who has been accused of stabbed his girlfriend 30 times, beheading her corpse and then decorating her dead body during a horrific ritual killing in Germany.

The Congolese migrant had been seeking asylum in Berlin when he is alleged to have carried out the bloody attack.

The man, identified only as Yve M, is accused of using a knife to stab his girlfriend 30 times before beheading her corpse.

He then cut off her left arm and the little finger on her right hand before decorating her body.

Police were called on June 10 last year by a neighbour reporting an unbearable stench coming from the apartment.

When police found the victim, identified by police as Tunay G, her body had already begun decaying.

Bizarrely, the woman’s body had also been decorated with stones, feathers and string – leading investigators to suspect a ritual killing.

The coroner determined the victim, aged 39, had died of blood loss. The murder weapon has not yet been discovered.

The brutal killing took place sometime on May 15 or May 16 last year. The suspect, also aged 39, was arrested on June 11.

The prosecution are calling for the suspect to be committed to a psychiatric ward as they believe he is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia.

The pair met in 2015 when they were both living in temporary accommodation. They then moved in together in the Berlin neighbourhood of Mariendorf a month before the attack.

Once again, as another post documenting “refugee” criminality is published, there’s not a word about deporting the mud back to Africa where it belongs.

Meanwhile, Western women should beware of the black as coal African.

“Allahu Akbar:” Passengers terrified on easyJet flight as deported migrant screams ‘death is coming’ 17 times

easyJet

The British authorities should have put muh Muslim in a canvas bag with a rasher of bacon and shipped him back to his homeland in the baggage compartment.

Telegraph

Passengers on an easyJet flight from Gatwick to Venice endured a terrifying trip in which a traveller repeatedly shouted “Allahu Akbar” and “today we will die”.

The Mail on Sunday reported the man shouting the threats was a migrant who, accompanied by Home Office officials, was being deported.

An 11-minute audio recording captured the man’s tirade. He screamed “Allahu Akbar” 29 times, “death is coming” 17 times, and “we will die” nine times.

Witnesses said officials accompanying the man tried to subdue him as best they could.

Lucy O’Sullivan, 33, from Detling, Kent who was travelling with her husband, Terence, said she felt threatened.

“The worst-case scenario was that we weren’t going to get off that plane alive because we didn’t know who the person was, what the circumstances were or anything. There was nothing explained to us. It was very daunting.

“When we got on board, the seats were moving so he was obviously kicking or thrashing out. I thought someone was having a fit.

“But when we got up close we could see people were restraining him.”

Earlier this year it emerged that the Government wasted £1.9 million on “phantom deportations” buying plane tickets for failed asylum seekers who never showed up.

A spokesman for easyJet said: “We acknowledge that on this occasion the situation on board could have been distressing for other passengers and apologise for that.”

The Home Office declined to comment on individual cases.

gif muslim jihadi boom kill you

Belgian Priest Stabbed by Asylum Seeker He Invited into His Home

FATHER JOS VANDERLEE. HIS KINDNESS WAS REPAID WITH A SLASHING.
NINTCHDBPICT000255776347

Ban Muslims!

I can’t speak for Europe, but in America the evil witch who goes by the name Hillary Clinton offers a huge increase in the number of Syrian refugees.

Fox News

An asylum seeker on Sunday stabbed a 65-year-old Belgian priest before fleeing, and the assailant is still on the run, authorities said.

The priest, identified as Father Jos Vanderlee, sustained wounds to his hands and required surgery. His injuries were not life threatening, according to Le Soir, a French language Belgian newspaper.

Prosecutors said the attack, which occurred in Lanaken, is not terror related, and police are searching for witnesses. The attacker is not a resident of a nearby refugee center, Le Soir reported.

Vanderlee celebrated his 40th anniversary as a priest in July and is responsible for eight local parishes.

The attacker allegedly told Vanderlee on Sunday afternoon that he was an asylum seeker, and he asked the priest if he could take a shower at Vanderlee’s home. The priest agreed, but after showering the man asked for money. When Vanderlee declined, the man allegedly attacked him with a knife and fled.

The attack on Vanderlee comes just days after a pair of terrorists who pledged allegiance to ISIS slit the throat of an 85-year-old priest in France, killing the man. The attackers then used nuns as human shields when trying to leave the church, but both were shot dead by French authorities. ISIS claimed responsibility for the Tuesday attack.

Ironic that the priest was stabbed on the same day the Pope claimed that Muslims aren’t violent.

Six Foot Tall Eritrean Negro Stuffed Himself into a Suitcase to Try to Sneak into Switzerland

suitcase negro switzerland

The pathetically slow-witted Negro you see trying to sneak into Switzerland by climbing into a suitcase is surely glad that he was stopped before he could get into the West.

The Swiss are very mean people. Racism is rampant there. Life would be horrible for him. I’ll bet there are even slave owners and slaves in Switzerland.

Now the Negro can go home to Africa to enjoy the good life there rather than have to suffer discrimination in the West.

Excerpt from The Telegraph

Swiss border guards were shocked to discover a lanky Eritrean migrant trying to sneak into the country from Italy packed inside a suitcase this week.

And a remarkable video of the 6ft migrant emerging from the suitcase has caused a sensation, attracting almost 10,000 views on YouTube.

The 21-year-old migrant was reportedly travelling with a friend on the Swiss-bound train from Milan’s Central station when his hiding place was uncovered on Monday evening.

The man, who was travelling without legal documents, was found when guards boarded the train to check passengers’ documents in Chiasso, a town just over the Swiss border in the southern canton of Ticino.

The guards’ suspicions were aroused by the strange shape and heavy weight of the suitcase, which they immediately removed from the train and placed on the station platform.

Suitcase man is another example of a parasite seeking to inflict himself on the West. Bye, bye suitcase man. Hopefully, you had your toothbrush packed into that suitcase and a change of underwear. You’ll need them. You’re going back to Italy. Where the Italians are meaner than the Swiss. So think about how green and lovely Africa is. Then pack up and go.