Trump on Tape? G-Man Wiretap on Trump Lawyer Cohen Intercepted a White House Call Says NBC

FORMER TRUMP LAWYER MICHAEL COHEN.

A report by NBC News says that President Donald Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was wiretapped by federal agents prior to the raid on his home and offices last month.

The feds may have caught Cohen talking to Trump or to someone else in the White House.

Obviously, the (((Deep State))) hopes that Trump suggested to Cohen something illegal or approved of something illegal that Cohen did.

The odds that Trump will not serve his full four year term just went up, unless this story is another piece of fake news.

If this is persecution of everyone around Trump is legal, there’s something wrong with the law. The witch hunt just moves from one thing to the next when the feds fail to get something on Trump.

Business Insider

Federal investigators wiretapped the phones of President Donald Trump’s longtime lawyer Michael Cohen, NBC News reported Thursday, citing two sources with knowledge of the legal proceedings against Cohen.

One source told NBC News that the wiretap was put in place before the FBI raided Cohen’s properties early last month and that among the calls intercepted was at least one with the White House.

There’s unconfirmed speculation at Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein signed off on this wiretapping. That certainly wouldn’t be a surprise. “Rodentstein” should be fired.

Continue reading

Trump Fires Back at Mueller Over Raid on His Attorney’s Office

Following the meeting with his advisers on what to do in Syria (that’s John Bolton on Trump’s left), the press engaged President Trump in questions about the FBI raid on his lawyers’ office, covered in a separate post below.

Trump “raged” according to the Daily Mail, although the video I’ve seen shows no such raging, but rather disgust.

Anyway, Trump was Trump. He got in some good points, although I expect that later tonight and tomorrow he’ll be Tweeting more about the possible Constitutional crisis set off by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and the FBI today.

Watch the Twitter video of Trump’s remarks embedded below.

Excerpt from the Daily Mail

Hours later at the White House, flanked by cabinet members who were there to discuss how to respond to a chemical weapons attack in Syria, he raged: ‘They raid an office of a personal attorney early in the morning and I think it’s a disgrace.’

Trump called it ‘an attack on our country and what we all stand for’.

Continue reading

Mueller Escalates War on Trump, Raids Trump’s Lawyer’s Office

THE ALLEGED FEMME FATALE, STORMY DANIELS.

THE PRESIDENT’S LAWYER, MICHAEL COHEN.

Jews are at the heart of this astonishing development, which could well lead to a Constitutional crisis for America.

Jew Michael Cohen has been raided by the FBI, signed off on by Jew Rod Rosenstein. I assume that someone bothered to wake Jeff Sessions up and let him know what was going down.

Cohen’s materials relating to Trump’s alleged paramour were seized by the FBI at the behest of the Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s office, prodded by Robert Mueller and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein.

CNN

The FBI raided the office of Michael Cohen, a personal lawyer and confidant of President Donald Trump, Cohen’s attorney confirmed to CNN Monday.

Continue reading

Porn Star Who Denied Sex with Trump Told Different Story in Old Interview

The Daily Beast reports that Trump nicknamed porn star Stormy Daniels “Honeybunch” after their 2011 sexual encounter.

Although Trump’s base includes conservative Christians who disapprove of adultery, the reports of his frisky sexual behavior haven’t damaged him yet, nor are they likely to.

The base cares about immigration, not about skanks with stories to tell that advance their careers in the Satanic porn industry.

USA Today

In Touch magazine has published a 7-year-old interview with a former porn star in which she goes into salacious details about an alleged extramarital affair with Donald Trump that only last week she claimed never took place.

STORMY WITHOUT TONS OF MAKEUP.

That mugshot above was taken when Stormy beat up her hubby for not doing the laundry correctly.

Continue reading

Aging Porn Star Stormie Daniels Allegedly Paid $130G for Silence on Trump Affair

DONALD TRUMP PICTURED WITH STEPHANIE CLIFFORD, AKA STORMY DANIELS.

The deplorables didn’t vote for Donald Trump because we believed that he’s always been faithful to his wives.

Trump denies, the porn slut denies. But on a day in which the sharks were feeding on Trump because of his alleged “sh*thole” remarks, the press decided to recycle an old story.

New York Daily News

A former porn star was paid $130,000 by President Trump’s personal lawyer a month before the 2016 election — part of an agreement to keep her quiet about an extramarital affair she had with the President, according to a report Friday.

Attorney Michael Cohen arranged the payment to X-rated actress Stephanie Clifford after her lawyer negotiated a nondisclosure agreement, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Continue reading

NFL Proposes Giving $100 Million to Apes to Placate Kneelers

… and the kneelers are squabbling over the money!

Go ahead and support the NFL (Negro Felons League) if you like the idea of your money going to Naggers who are promising to help other Naggers.

What could go wrong?

Why not give money to black baby factories and lazy deadbeat dads to help da hood. Let Black Lives Matter be enriched for blaming white people for Naggers murdering Naggers.

Excerpt from New York Post via Archive.fo

Depending on the point of view, the NFL has either reached out to its players with an unprecedented financial offer to help fund social justice charities, or it is offering hush money to end the national anthem protests that have dominated headlines and feuds all season.

The NFL submitted a proposal to players Monday that would commit “nearly $100 million” to various charities that focus on social justice and causes important to African-American communities, ESPN reported. This initiative would surpass all of the NFL’s current charitable campaigns, including its support for the military and breast cancer awareness. The NFL also hopes this would put an end to the players’ protests during the national anthem.

“I think it’s important for the NFL – they very openly said that they wanted to help us and be behind us and support us,” Jets linebacker DeMario Davis said. “If we can have an ‘agreement’ to work together, it just shows that they are doing exactly what they said they’re going to do.”

Not all of the players who are part of the Players’ Coalition, a group led by Philadelphia’s Malcolm Jenkins and the recently retired Anquan Boldin, are on board. The offer from the NFL is for “at least $89 million” over a period of seven years, according to the report. Players would be expected to kick in $250,000 per team per year at the local level.

“I’m not going to say that’s it – that it’s the end all, be all,” Jets offensive lineman Kelvin Beachum said. “It’s a step in the right direction and we’re going to continue to have a conversation.”

At least two of the players in the coalition — 49ers Eric Reid and Dolphins safety Michael Thomas — are withdrawing from the group. Reid, who was the second NFL player to protest alongside Colin Kaepernick and said he speaks to the ex-NFL quarterback “every day,” said he has a problem with the way Jenkins and Boldin are running the coalition.

“Malcolm continues to have conversations on his own with the NFL, and the Players’ Coalition is his organization,” Reid told ESPN. “When we agreed to be a part of the Players’ Coalition, we were under the impression that it would be our organization. We were under the impression that we would all have equal say in that organization.

“But we’ve come to find out that it’s actually Malcolm and Anquan’s organization. Nobody else really has a stake in the organization. Malcolm actually wants us to — he calls it invest, I call it donate — to the company to pay salaries for his staff. But again, we would have no equity in the organization.”

The NFL reportedly has considered not having its teams on the field next season during the anthem as another option to mitigate the backlash about the protests.

The Italian Stallion Sylvester Stallone Denies Sexually Assaulting Teen

It’s highly unlikely that a 16 year old would go to the police with a false story of being forced into a threesome by Hollywood’s Sylvester Stallone.

If she wanted money she would have blackmailed him, not gone to the cops.

I assume that events happened the way the unidentified teen said they happened in 1986.

The question is what happens next.

How about nothing.

Hollywood stars are not known for their high morals. Sly’s fans will stick with him no matter what. He has enough plausible deniability to coast through this crisis without the raging feminist mobs crucifying him.

Now if a parade of women step forward claiming rape, then all bets are off.

Deadline

A 16-year-old autograph-seeker told Las Vegas police in 1986 that she was sexually assaulted by Sylvester Stallone and his bodyguard, but the matter was dropped when she declined prosecution.

Through a rep, Stallone today flatly denied the allegation.

“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story,” said his spokesperson, Michelle Bega, today after the story broke in the Daily Mail. “No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”

Police noted in their 1986 report, obtained by Deadline, that during their interview with the unnamed girl, she became upset numerous times, “crying and sobbing” as she recounted the incident. Asked if she wanted to press charges, the girl declined, saying she was too “humiliated and ashamed.”

The complete police report from 1986 can be viewed at the Daily Mail.

The teenager told police that the incident occurred in July 1986 at the Las Vegas Hilton, where Stallone was filming Over the Top. Meeting the actor, she asked for his autograph and a peck on the cheek. According to the police report, he signed a photo and told her he would give her a kiss she “would not forget” at a later date. The next day, she returned to the set with a larger picture for him to sign and encountered his bodyguard, Mike De Luca. They talked briefly and De Luca asked what she’d do if Stallone made a pass at her. “I would probably make a pass back at him,” she said. He gave her the keys to a hotel room.

Later that night, she went to the room and encountered both men in the hallway. She said she went with Stallone into his bedroom, where they began having sex. According to the police report, Stallone then asked if she’d ever had sex with two men. “No,” she told the actor, who then got up and went into the bathroom and brought out De Luca.

The girl told police the three then had sex without her consent. After it was over, she told the police, Stallone told her they would “beat her head in” if she ever told anyone.

The age of consent in Nevada is 16, and she told police that while she had initially consented to having sex with the actor, she had not consented to have sex with De Luca, who was killed by police in 2013 after a minor traffic accident in California.

The question I haven’t seen answered is who put the news media on to this story? The girl would be 44 years old now. Did she or her parents leak this info or was it an ex-employee of Stallone’s?

UPDATE
This story broke in 2016 but nobody paid any attention to it then.

Read more at the Baltimore Post Examiner. That’s a very long and highly detailed report of events. To me, the full police interview makes the girl’s story even more credible.

The Baltimore paper also has links to the story of Stallone’s alleged rape of his half sister and the payment of hush money.

Watch the G-rated trailer for Stallone’s X-rated movie, The Italian Stallion.