Britain’s Former Prime Minister Tony Blair Wanted to “Rub the Noses of the Right in Diversity”

Lew Rockewell

That’s what the man who conspired with George W. Bush to lie America and Britain into war in Iraq said upon assuming the office of Prime Minister, as recalled by Nigel Farage on Tucker Carlson’s show on FOX last night. The British government then did all it could to import anyone from anywhere in the world, by the hundreds of thousands or millions, so that Tony could relish how he had so annoyed his fellow countrymen. His “success” in this regard was on display once again yesterday in London where a maniac drove a car into a crowd, stabbed a policeman to death, and then made a mad dash for the parliament building. (The policeman was unarmed, in keeping with Britain’s policy of disarming just about everyone, even the cops — except for criminals and terrorists, of course).

Farage said that he is being “investigated” by the state for saying such things publicly as quoting the former prime minister, and for accurately describing a Swedish town as the new “rape capital of Europe.”

Fox News Pulls Judge Andrew Napolitano Following Controversial Trump Wiretapping Claims (Report)

Conservative Americans, including President Trump, know and trust Judge Andrew Napolitano. Fox News had better watch its step when dealing with an audience favorite such as the truth-telling legal expert.

Hollywood Reporter

The network’s senior judicial analyst has been absent on-air since last Thursday when he made unverified claims that British intelligence agents had colluded with Barack Obama to wiretap Trump’s phones.

Fox News analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano has reportedly been pulled from the air amidst controversy caused by his comments claiming that British intelligence wiretapped Donald Trump’s phones on behalf of former President Barack Obama, according to reports from the Los Angeles Times.

Judge Napolitano, the senior judicial analyst for Fox News and former New Jersey Superior Court judge, caused a stir last week when he claimed that the British foreign surveillance agency, the Government Communications Headquarters, “most likely” recorded Trump’s phone calls and provided written transcripts to Obama.

“Obama would not have needed a warrant to authorize surveillance on Trump,” Napolitano wrote in a column for Fox News last week. “Sources have told me that the British foreign surveillance service, the Government Communications Headquarters, known as GCHQ, most likely provided Obama with transcripts of Trump’s calls.”

The GCHQ called Napolitano’s claims “utterly ridiculous” and insisted they “should be ignored.”

On Monday, Napolitano was absent during the network’s coverage of the confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch. The judge hasn’t been seen on the network since his column ran last Thursday.

Trump had recently referred to Napolitano as a “very talented lawyer” during a news conference on Friday with German chancellor Angela Merkel where the president was asked about the wiretapping claims. “You shouldn’t be talking to me, you should be talking to Fox News,” Trump said.

However, on that same day Fox News anchor Shepard Smith denied Napolitano’s claim, distancing the network from the unverified reports of British collusion and espionage. “Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind that the now-president of the United States was surveilled at any time, in any way,” Smith told viewers on his show on Friday.

A request for comment from Fox News was not immediately returned.

Excerpt from Judge Napolitano

Sources have told Fox News that the British foreign surveillance service, the Government Communications Headquarters, known as GCHQ, most likely provided Obama with transcripts of Trump’s calls. The NSA has given GCHQ full 24/7 access to its computers, so GCHQ — a foreign intelligence agency that, like the NSA, operates outside our constitutional norms — has the digital versions of all electronic communications made in America in 2016, including Trump’s. So by bypassing all American intelligence services, Obama would have had access to what he wanted with no Obama administration fingerprints.

Thus, when senior American intelligence officials denied that their agencies knew about this, they were probably being truthful. Adding to this ominous scenario is the fact that three days after Trump’s inauguration, the head of GCHQ, Robert Hannigan, abruptly resigned, stating that he wished to spend more time with his family.

I hope the investigations of Trump’s allegation discover and reveal the truth — whatever it is. But the lesson here is terribly serious. We face the gravest threat to personal liberty since the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798 proscribed criticism of the government. We have an unelected, unnamed, unaccountable elite group in the intelligence community manipulating the president at will and possessing intimate, detailed knowledge about all of us that it can reveal. We have statutes that have given the president unconstitutional powers that have apparently been used. And we have judges on secret courts facilitating all this as if the Constitution didn’t exist.

For how much longer will we have freedom?

Fox News, like the rest, is controlled opposition. It looks like Judge Napolitano stepped off the plantation and is being punished for it. You have to wonder if he’ll return and when he does, whether he’s been “counseled” to stick with the narrative.

White House on Security Alert After Bomb Threat, While Ex-Agent Claims Trump in Grave Danger

If a person was the suspicious type, he might conclude that every nut in America has now put the White House on his list of places to visit.

Without an invitation.

By jumping a fence.

It’s getting crazier and crazier. And the media is at least partly to blame.

Sputnik News

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – According to the CNN broadcaster, the security at the White House was put on high alert and some nearby streets were closed after the incident occurred late on Saturday,

despite there was no proof that any explosive device was in the car.

The broadcaster noted, citing its sources, that one person was taken into custody with regard to the incident.

The BBC additionally reports that President Donald Trump was at his estate, Mar-A-Lago, when the incident unfolded late Saturday night. Earlier on Saturday a person was detained after jumping over a bike rack at the White House.

Today’s incidents come on the heels of the theft of a Secret Service laptop computer holding sensitive information.

In case all of this has you shaking your head:

Fox News

The president is no longer safe on the White House grounds, according to former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino, who once guarded presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

Bongino made the stunning assessment in an interview Friday with Fox News. It followed an incident last Friday night when a man jumped the White House fence and may have roamed the property for as long as 15 minutes before he was stopped by the Secret Service.

Jonathan Tran, who carried two cans of mace, set off multiple alarms, Bongino said, and was even spotted by Secret Service officers, but was still able to come within “close proximity” of the White House and even reportedly “jiggled the door” to the executive mansion.

“The intruder set off multiple alarms, alarms that clearly showed someone breached the property, and he was seen by officers who didn’t think anything of it. This is a big story,” Bongino told Fox News.

“That just shows the president is not safe there – in the White House. The Secret Service does not have the assets, they don’t have personnel on the ground they need to keep him safe.”

Should a group of terrorists decide to storm the White House, the Secret Service would not be able to protect Trump, Bongino predicted.

“The Secret Service cannot even keep one person off the grounds – what will they do if 40 terrorists charge the White House?” he asked. “And believe me the terrorists are already thinking about that.”

According to the Secret Service, Tran was charged with entering a restricted building and carrying a dangerous weapon.

Trump, who was on the property, has praised the Secret Service for doing a “fantastic job” and said the suspect was “troubled.”

But Bongino said the current Secret Service management “sucks.”

“The Secret Service is stuck in their ways and don’t want to redo and upgrade the White House security plan. President Trump won’t be safe there until they do,” Bongino said.

White Sean Hannity “pulled a gun” on BLACK Juan Williams and Libtard Heads are Exploding

A CNN Reporter named Dylan Byers has problems with men who behave like men traditionally behaved.

When news broke about a perfectly innocent demonstration of Fox News’ Sean Hannity’s gun safety lesson given to Fox’s Juan Williams, Byers took the opportunity to write a long smear job against Hannity.

CNN is probably jealous of Hannity’s ratings.

Instead of just the excerpt relating to the gun, here’s the whole slanderous, slanted piece. It’s a polemic against masculinity.

The left hates masculinity because masculine men are rarely leftists.

CNN

The Wall Street Journal columnist who called Hannity the “dumbest anchor” on Fox News is a “jackass,” according to Hannity. The forensic psychologist who suggested a blood vessel had popped inside Hannity’s brain is a “jackass.” Even the conservative MSNBC host who sometimes criticizes President Donald Trump is a “jackass.”
If you criticize Hannity, or the Trump administration, there is a fair chance he will call you a “jackass” on Twitter. The chances of being called a “jackass” by Hannity are significantly higher late at night. Of the 21 people Hannity called a “jackass” in the last year, nearly half were told off between 9 p.m and 2 a.m.

Hannity, Trump’s biggest backer on television, has said this is entertainment for him: “I am a counterpuncher,” he told one Twitter user who asked why he was so antagonistic. “I do not start fights but I finish them. This is pure entertainment for me. If people take cheap shots I hit back.”

Continue reading

Univision Anchor Jorge Ramos to Tucker Carlson: “This is our country … not a white country”

JORGE RAMOS. WHITER THAN TUCKER?

The diversionary words spoken by Jorge Ramos in response to Tucker Carlson’s challenge to the Mestizo “Walter Cronkite” of Mexico hides a hidden agenda–the complete takeover by Mexicans of what is today the United States and the extermination of the white race by race mixing whites with Mexicans.

Infowars

TUCKER CARLSON: So at an event several weeks ago in February you said this, and I wanted to ask you about it, and I’m quoting you, “I’m a proud Latino immigrant here in the United States. You know exactly what is going on here in the US. There are many people who do not want us to be here and who want to create a wall in order to separate us. But you know what, this is also our country. Let me repeat this, our country, not theirs, it’s our country.” Who’s the us, and who’s the they? Whose country is it?

JORGE RAMOS: This is our country, it is yours, it is mine and it is ours. The interesting this is with the Trump administration and many people who support Donald Trump they think it is their country, that it is a white country and they are absolutely wrong. This is not a white country, this is not their country, it is ours, and that is precisely what I’m saying. Look in 2044, the white population will become a minority, it will be a minority/majority country, that is precisely what I’m saying. Latinos, Asians, African-Americans, whites, it is our country Tucker.

Let’s break from Infowars and pick up the story at the Daily Mail

Tucker Carlson on Wednesday had a tense exchange with Jorge Ramos on the issues of immigration and race, which culminated with the Fox News host declaring that the Mexican-born Univision anchor was whiter than him.

Ramos, who is a senior anchor at the Spanish-language network, appeared on the program Tucker Carlson Tonight to talk about his stance on President Donald Trump’s immigration policies.

Watch the full interview here:

‘Who is the “us,” and who is the “they?”’ Carlson demanded of his guest.

Speaking from Univision’s Miami studios, Ramos explained that there are people in the country who want to go back to 1965, when there was a white majority, and who believe that Latinos, immigrants and refugees have no place here.

‘This is not a white country. This is not their country. It is ours,’ Ramos said before adding, ‘this is a multiracial country and we must be tolerant.’

Carlson then snapped at Ramos: ‘Let me just point out that you are white, obviously. You’re whiter than I am: you have blue eyes, so I don’t know exactly what you mean by “white” or “Latino.”‘

Ramos, a journalist and author widely regarded as the ‘Walter Cronkite of Latin America,’ was born in Mexico City in 1958 and came to the US in 1983 on a student visa.

Ramos proves again the maxim that when nonwhites are hugely outnumbered they behave. Once they reach critical mass, they start raising a stink and their true feelings about their generous white hosts come out.

If Ramos wants a race war, and he does, he better be careful. Whites have 15 IQ points on Mexicans and we still outnumber them.

The rallying cry, “Remember the Alamo” seems appropriate when dealing with Mexican Supremacists like Ramos.

U.S. Marine Corps Facing Nude Photo Scandal

FILE PHOTO. SHE’S NOT PART OF THE SCANDAL.

Boys will be boys.

A group of Marines created a Facebook page for sharing nude pics of female Marines. So long as none of those photos was taken with a secret camera, ask me if I care.

But in today’s feminist-run world, Marine heads will roll and it won’t be ISIS.

Fox News

WASHINGTON – The Defense Department is investigating reports that some Marines shared naked photographs of female Marines, veterans and other women on a secret Facebook page, some of which were taken without their knowledge.

The photographs were shared on the Facebook page “Marines United,” which had a membership of active-duty and retired male Marines, Navy Corpsman and British Royal Marines. Along with identified female military members were photographs of unidentifiable women in various stages of undress, and included obscene comments about some of the women, officials said.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service is now investigating. The photographs have been taken down, officials said.

Marine Corps commandant Gen. Robert B. Neller on Sunday refused to comment directly about the ongoing investigation. “For anyone to target one of our Marines, online or otherwise, in an inappropriate manner, is distasteful and shows an absence of respect,” Neller said in a statement.

It was not immediately known how many active-duty Marines and other service members were involved or are under investigation. A Marine Corps official, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss personnel matters by name, said at least one government contractor had been removed from his job after he posted a link to the photographs.

In response to the report, Sgt. Maj. Ronald L. Green, the top enlisted man in the Marine Corps, said: “These negative behaviors are absolutely contrary to what we represent.”

The investigation was first reported by the Center for Investigative Reporting. The activity was revealed by The War Horse, a nonprofit news organization run by Marine veteran Thomas Brennan.

“We are thankful that Thomas Brennan, a Marine veteran, notified the Marine Corps and NCIS about what he witnessed on the `Marines United’ page,” Marine Corps spokesman Capt. Ryan E. Alvis said. “It allowed us to take immediate action to have the explicit photos taken down and to prepare to support potential victims.”

The CIR report said that more than two dozen active-duty women, officers and enlisted, were identified by their rank, full name and location in the photographs on the Facebook page. Other photographs of active duty and veteran women were also posted and linked through a Google Drive link.

The social media accounts behind the sharing have been deleted by Facebook and Google at the Marine Corps’ request.

Women do not belong in a sex-integrated Marine Corps. Let them have their own separate branch, as was done with the Army and Navy in World War II.

One more thing. If this were a homosexual group of Marines posting nude photos of other homosexual Marines I doubt that this much attention would be paid to the situation. In today’s politically correct America, heterosexuals are inferior to homosexuals.

MARINE CORPS DRILL INSTRUCTORS. PERMISSION REQUIRED TO DRILL THEM, GUYS.

Tucker Debates Black Professor’s Claim that Charles Murray Should be Barred from Speaking (Video)

A lesbianish black professor denies that blacks have lower IQs than whites and denies the dysfunctionality of blacks.

Tucker does not demolish her in his usual manner but he does scold her with admonitions to read Murray’s books and stop mischaracterizing them.

The interview was motivated by the violent protests over Charles Murray’s speaking engagement at Middlebury College in Vermont. Read more about the violence in this Saboteur365 post.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Mar 3, 2017

Tucker Takes on Black Princeton Professor Carolyn Rouse on Tucker Carlson Tonight 3/3/17 about Charles Murray Middlebury College students disrupting the author. Tucker Carlson, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Tucker Carlson Live, Tucker Carlson Destroys, Tucker Carlson Tonight Live, Tucker Carlson VS, Tucker Carlson 3/3/17, Tucker Carlson Tonight 3/3/17, Tucker Carlson Full Interview, Tucker Carlson Show, Tucker Carlson Interview, Carlson Tucker, Fox News, Tucker Carlson Owns, 3/3/17, 3-3-17, Charles Murray, Middlebury, Shouted Down, Carolyn Rouse, Tucker Carlson VS Carolyn Rouse, Carolyn Rouse Tucker Carlson, Charles Murray Shouted Down

Jeering and chanting Middlebury College students disrupted a planned talk Thursday afternoon by controversial author and lecturer Charles Murray.

Murray is the author of the 1994 book The Bell Curve, which sought to link social inequality to genetics.

As he took the stage in Wilson Hall, students booed, rose and turned their backs to the stage before reading a statement in unison. Students broke into chants of “Hey hey, ho ho, Charles Murray has got to go,” and “Racist, sexist, anti-gay, Charles Murray go away!”

Murray, wearing a suit and tie, stood at the lectern and waited to be heard. The shouts continued:

“Your message is hatred; we cannot tolerate it!”

“Charles Murray, go away; Middlebury says no way!”

After about 25 minutes, and when it became clear the chants would not abate, faculty came onstage and announced plans to move the lecture to a different location. The administrators said Murray’s speech would be live-streamed so he could speak without interruption. Questions for Murray to answer could be submitted using a Twitter hashtag, they said

Professor Allison Stanger with Charles Murray on the live-stream
The Southern Poverty Law Center considers Murray a white supremacist extremist. Murray, according to the site, “has become one of the most influential social scientists in America, using racist pseudoscience and misleading statistics to argue that social inequality is caused by the genetic inferiority of the black and Latino communities, women and the poor.”

The Middlebury campus chapter of the American Enterprise Institute Club sponsored the speech, which has roiled the liberal arts school for days. A letter signed by more than 450 alumni condemned the lecture as “unacceptable and unethical.”