Deadly Attack in Manila that Left 36 Dead Ruled Robbery by WHITE MAN, Not Terrorism

Authorities in the Philippines are saying a white, English-speaking man addicted to gambling made off with $2.6 million in chips during a botched robbery before dying by his own hand as he was cornered by police.

36 other gamblers, possibly including Westerners, died in the fire that police say the robber started.

During President Trump’s announcement that the U.S. was pulling out of the Paris climate accord, he made note that the U.S. was monitoring the situation for possible ties to terrorism.

NBC News

Thirty-six people died after a man whom police described as a robber fired shots and set fires inside a casino resort complex in the Philippine capital, Manila, local police said Friday.

All of the victims died from suffocation or smoke inhalation after the suspect set fires to casino tables, National Capital Region Police Chief Oscar Albayalde said. The attacker also apparently killed himself in the incident at Resorts World Manila in Pasay City, a southwestern suburb of the Manila.

Local and national police had said for hours that only the gunman died in the incident, which began shortly after midnight Friday (noon Thursday ET).

Ronald dela Rosa, chief of the Philippines National Police, said the suspect burned himself to death in a hotel room during the police pursuit.

U.S. President Donald Trump — speaking in Washington, where he announced his decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord — immediately called the incident a “terrorist attack” and said the United States was closely monitoring reports. He didn’t say how the United States had determined that the attack was terrorism.

But Dela Rosa told reporters after Trump spoke that there was no indication of terrorism. The suspect — who was believed to be a foreign white man who spoke English and acted alone — stuffed casino chips into a bag and tried to flee through the main complex, setting casino tables on fire and firing a weapon at a TV set, Dela Rosa said.

Albayalde said the suspect, whose identity hadn’t been released, carried a long firearm similar to a “baby ArmaLite” — a term often used in the Philippines to refer to a variant of the M16 carbine.

Dela Rosa and Albayalde said the motive appeared to have been robbery. Albayalde said the gunman had likely been addicted to gambling and ransacked a storage area where casino chips were stocked. He said the man made off with chips worth about 130 million pesos, or roughly $2.6 million U.S.

Terrorism concerns are widespread in the Philippines, where President Rodrigo Duterte declared martial law across the southern capital region last week in response to ISIS-linked militants’ taking control of the majority Muslim city of Marawi.

But Dela Rosa said the gunman “would have shot at people or triggered a bomb” had he been a terrorist. Still, he warned, ISIS could falsely try to claim responsibility for propaganda purposes.

Clash Between Kurds and Afghans at Dunkirk Migrant Camp Sparks Massive Fire, 600 Missing

Britain’s Sky News is reporting that 600 migrants are missing following a huge fire that destroyed the Grand-Synthe migrant camp in France.

Although Europe would be better off if the alleged 600 missing migrants were consumed by the flames, the lack of concern by the media suggests that there are now 600 camp inhabitants on the loose in France.

The humane thing to do now would be to return the migrants back to their own home countries. That won’t happen, so France now has the problem of containing the homeless migrants.

Sky News

Around 600 migrants are missing after being evacuated when a huge blaze ravaged their camp, reducing it to “a heap of ashes”.

The Grande-Synthe migrant camp – home to around 1,500 people – is situated outside the northern French city of Dunkirk and was set up a year ago by Doctors Without Borders.

Corenne Torre, head of the humanitarian group in France, said while 900 people were evacuated to safe shelters including local gyms, some 600 migrants were unaccounted for.

“We just don’t know where they are,” she said.

The fire erupted hours after clashes between up to 150 Kurds and Afghans.

Riot police moved into the camp to break up the trouble. Ten people were injured, with some being treated in hospital for knife wounds.

Officials have linked the fire to the fighting and an investigation has been launched to determine the cause of the blaze – the flames of which were visible from several miles away.

“There is nothing left but a heap of ashes,” said Michel Lalande, chief of France’s Nord region.

“It will be impossible to put the huts back where they were before.”

Firefighters tackled the blaze through the night as the camp’s inhabitants were evacuated.

“I lost all my documents,” said one Iraqi migrant. “I just have only this paper that says I’m a refugee in France.”

He said Kurds and Afghans had clashed before the fire erupted, but he did not know why.

“We are refugees here in France. We don’t have any place… we don’t know what to do. We lost everything,” he added.

Grande-Synthe’s population swelled after a huge makeshift camp, 19 miles away, known as the “Calais Jungle”, was dismantled by the authorities in October.

French officials decided last month that the camp population must be gradually reduced to 700 – with migrants housed in special centres – and security increased to keep out traffickers.

From my armchair perspective, Marine Le Pen is the best, last hope that France can avoid even more pain associated with the Muslim invasion and colonization.

Reuters

The large influx into Europe of migrants fleeing poverty and war elsewhere is also a hot button issue in France, where the far-right, anti-immigration leader Marine Le Pen is one of the frontrunners in a presidential election now less than two weeks away.

Le Pen on Tuesday repeated that she would close migrant camps and France’s borders, also drastically cutting migration should she be elected.

“This chaos has to end,” she said in a statement. Opinion polls show Le Pen tied with centrist Emmanuel Macron in the first round on April 23 then losing to him in a run-off of the two top scoring candidates on May 7.

Setting aside her issues with migrants, Le Pen is now in trouble with the Jews for suggesting that France bore no responsibility for the so-called Holocaust.

CNN

Le Pen suggested France was not responsible for the wartime round-up of Jews who were sent to Nazi death camps. With just 13 days until the first round of voting in France’s presidential election, her remarks have been met with widespread condemnation.

“I don’t think France is responsible for the Vel d’Hiv,” Le Pen told French broadcaster LCI on Sunday, arguing that the Nazi-collaborationist Vichy regime “was not France.”

“I think that generally speaking if there are people responsible, it’s those who were in power at the time. It’s not France,” she added.

According to Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem, some 1,000 Jews were deported to Auschwitz every two or three days in the two months following the arrests at Vel d’Hiv. Nearly 38,000 Jews had been deported to Auschwitz from France by the end of September 1942. By 1945, just 780 of them remained alive.

Still think diversity is a strength? Imagine what a peaceful world if there were no Jews, no Muslims, and no blacks.

Three Arrested for Setting Fire that Collapsed Atlanta Bridge

ALLEGED ARSONIST BASIL ELEBY. YOU WERE EXPECTING AN AMISH GUY?

First, the basics:

WSBTV

ATLANTA – Three people were taken into custody in connection with a fire on I-85 that caused a bridge to collapse, according to the state fire marshal’s office.

Basil Eleby, 40, has been charged with first degree criminal damage to property and criminal trespassing. Authorities have not yet said what led to the charges.

Eleby will appear in court Saturday morning.

Two other people were given citations for trespassing and were released.

Channel 2’s Mark Winne learned one or more of the individuals involved may be transient.

Channel 2 Action News has learned Eleby has been arrested several times before. He has been booked on charges including possession of marijuana and cocaine, criminal trespass, simple battery, and simple assault dating back to 1995.

Let’s fill in some detail with reporting from Heavy

Eleby appears to have a criminal history with multiple previous mugshots, according to Mugshots.com. ABC News reported that all three suspects were in the Fulton County Jail, and that they were interrogated throughout the day, although authorities have not said yet what led them to the trio.

According to 11Alive.com, Fulton County Jail records show Basil Eleby “had been arrested 19 times before for drug, battery, assault and other charges. An April 2014 mugshot shows Eleby after he was arrested for charges related to the sale and trafficking of cocaine.”

Thick black smoke billowed into the sky as the blaze erupted. USA Today reported that “Flames are erupting underneath an Atlanta interstate as black smoke is billowing under all sides. Local officials are on the scene and working to determine a cause.”

Drivers were left stranded:

There’s not much that can be said that hasn’t been said before. Blacks are a retarded group who often appear not to understand cause and effect. That they cost the hard working white taxpayers big money is not debatable. Old Basil is just costing working people more than usual for a single dindu. Perhaps worse than the monetary cost will be the time spent driving alternate routes and the traffic snarls caused by the bridge collapse.

Eleby? Lock him up and throw away the key. Let him live on bread and water. Or put him to work on a work farm paying for the bridge reconstruction.

War Zone: Paris Protests Turn Violent Again, Media Silent (Twitter Videos)

Three short videos show the chaos in Paris, France.

I believe those are called Molotov cocktails.

French police are sitting ducks so long as French politicians remain cowards.

Here’s more brief footage of Paris looking like a war zone.

Still more.

If the French don’t install Marine Le Pen into the presidency they are fools.

Gavin McInness Attacked by Antifa at NYU Speech, 4 Arrested

Gavin McInness is alt light, not alt right, but the antifa still screamed “Nazi” at him. They’re screaming “Nazi” at everyone now. If Trump is Hitler than every Trump supporter is a Nazi:

Thugs organize their so-called protests (really riots and anarchy) on Facebook and Twitter. Why aren’t they banned?

Excerpt from PIX 11

NEW YORK — At least four people were arrested Thursday night after scuffling with police outside of an appearance by right-wing comedian Gavin McInnes at NYU, police sources say.

The NYU Anti-Fascists organized the event on Facebook titled “Disrupt Gavin McInnes at NYU.”

The co-founder of Vice was invited to speak on campus by the NYU College Republicans.

“Come to Kimmel, Rosenthal Pavilion to let NYU know that we will not stand for bigotry, racism, homophobia, transphobia, misogyny on our campus,” the Facebook post read.

In December, McInnes launched a group called the Proud Boys. According to their Twitter account, the Twitter account’s description reads “Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.”

A scuffle broke out in front of the building between protesters and police. Police sources say at least four people have been arrested.

A photo uploaded to Twitter showed a “Make America Great Again” burning in front of the building.

Once McInnes was in the building, protesters followed and chanted as he tried to speak.

“Whose campus? Our campus,” the protesters chanted.

Protests erupted Wednesday night at UC Berkeley in California ahead of a planned appearance by right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos. Administrators ended up canceling the event two hours before the Breitbart editor’s speech.

More than 1,500 people gathered on the UC Berkeley campus tearing down metal barriers, setting fires and damaging construction of a new building. No arrests were made during those protests.

Comedian Drew Carey’s Son was the Deploraball Firestarter Screaming “Screw our president”

Since I hate all modern so-called comedy I hated Drew Carey. I recall he took over The Price is Right game show from the great Bob Barker. Carey is a nasty, hard left jerk off.

It turns out that his son is following in dad’s footsteps.

The son should be in a juvenile holding facility.

This story is breaking across the media. The source site I used, Spin, is a hipster, leftist site with a strong anti-Trump bias.

Spin

Prior to Richard Spencer getting clocked in the face, the greatest viral moment to arise from the post-inauguration protests in Washington D.C. was footage of a young boy admitting to starting a bonfire outside of noted “alt-right”/white nationalist hell-shindig The DeploraBall on Thursday night.

“My name’s Connor and I actually kinda started this fire,” said the rosy-cheeked boy, smirking like a saintly Dennis the Menace. When questioned about his rationale by a Fox News reporter, Connor was not guilted: “I felt like it and because I’m just, uh, saying screw our president!” he exclaimed.

Today, a report by TMZ recasts Connor’s tale in a new and even more hilarious light: This fledgling, striped-shirted hero is no random boy, but instead the son of ’90s primetime icon and Whose Line Is It Anyway?/The Price is Right host de jour Drew Carey. Look, here they are together:

Father and son. Interviewing Ethan Hawke about Boyhood tonight on @LateLateShowCBS

A post shared by Drew Carey (@drewfromtv) on

That’s definitely Connor, and that’s definitely a nu-Carey soul patch.

Naturally, MAGA3X, the ghoulish Trump support group that hosted the event, and related legions of trolls are trying to bully the Carey family about the incident:

Hollyweird thinks it’s above the law. Trump should consider using the anti-trust laws to punish the near total Jewish control of the entertainment industry.

Breaking: Massive Protest at Deploraball, Trump Supporters Attacked

UNPINNED 1/20/2017. PINNED TO THE TOP OF THE HOMEPAGE 1/19/2017. SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWEST POSTS.

Live Stream of the protest. It may be interrupted.

Short video:

Idiot lesbian feminist claiming “love”:

On the ground Tweets:

Fox 5 DC

Protesters light fire outside ‘DeploraBall’ party in DC

WASHINGTON – Demonstrators gathered outside the National Press Club in Washington D.C. to protest the DeploraBall party being held at the venue Thursday night.

According to the event’s Twitter page, all 1,000 tickets for the event were sold out and consists of Donald Trump supporters celebrating his inauguration.

According to the event’s Twitter page, all 1,000 tickets for the event were sold out and consists of Donald Trump supporters celebrating his inauguration.

Hundreds of protesters were seen outside of the building yelling “Shame!” at DeploraBall attendees entering the building as D.C. police officers lined the front of the National Press Building. Chants of “No Trump. No KKK. No Fascist USA” were also heard. Some protesters were also seen lighting a fire with signs and flyers on the street.

A bitter TWeet from the alt-right, which was banned from Deploraball by alt-light Jew Mike Cernovich:

Videos are popping up on Twitter at a high rate as I type these words:

More later as events warrant.

UPDATED WITH NEW TWEETS.