Nonwhite Olympics Gymnastics Doctor Larry Nassar Pleads Guilty to Sex Charges Involving Underage Girls

No news outlet that I have found is reporting the ethnicity of Dr. Larry Nassar, a vile specimen of the pedophile variety.

Nassar is clearly nonwhite, but the only information I’ve been able to turn up on him is that his nationality is American. There’s a blackout on personal information pertinent to the motivation for his sex crimes.

NBC News

A gymnastics doctor accused of molesting more than 130 former patients — including Olympic gold medalists Gabby Douglas, McKayla Maroney and Aly Raisman — pleaded guilty Wednesday to criminal sexual conduct charges in a deal that will put him behind bars for at least 25 years.

DR. LARRY NASSAR TREATING MCKAYLA MARONEY.

Wearing an orange jail jumpsuit, a grim-faced Larry Nassar admitted to abusing seven girls, three of them when they were under the age of 13. Under the terms of his plea agreement with Michigan prosecutors, he agreed to a sentence range of 25 to 40 years.

“Guilty as stated, your honor,” Nassar told the judge, a hangdog expression on his face, agreeing that he had penetrated girls with ungloved fingers under the guise of medical exams and treatments between 1998 and 2015.

The sicko got away with his crimes for 17 years because girls would naturally trust their doctor.

What a piece of excrement.

In a surprise statement to the court, Nassar, 54, said he was pleading guilty to help the community “move forward.”

“I pray the rosary every day for their forgiveness,” he said. “I have no animosity for anyone. I just want healing. It’s time.”

Any of Nassar’s victims can speak at his sentencing on Jan. 12. For now, Ingham County Circuit Court Judge Rosemarie Aquilina delivered a message to Nassar on their behalf.

“You used your position of trust that you had in the most vile way, to abuse children,” she said.

She said it could take many years for some victims to heal “while you spend your lifetime behind bars thinking about what you did in taking away their childhood.”

“You were trained as a healer, and what you did was harm them,” the judge added.

While the plea hearing was taking place, Raisman — a member of the 2012 and 2016 Olympic teams — tweeted that she was “disgusted” that Nassar, who has lost his license, was referred to as a doctor.

“Larry is disgusting. Larry is a MONSTER not a doctor,” she wrote.

No victims spoke during the hearing, but several held a press conference afterward to blast USA Gymnastics, which appointed Nassar team doctor, and Michigan State University, where he had his sports-medicine practice until the scandal erupted.

Rachael Denhollander said she was “grateful” for his guilty plea and “the army of women who has stopped a pedophile.”

RACHEL DENHOLLANDER.

“Today we heard the truth from Larry,” she said. “But we have yet to hear the truth from … officials who kept Larry in power for decades.”

Denhollander was the first of Nassar’s patients to go public with allegations, telling the Indianapolis Star 15 months ago that he had assaulted her while she was a club-level gymnast in Michigan.

Over weeks and months, more and more women — some of them the biggest names in the gymnastics world — came forward to say Nassar had also preyed on them. He was such a respected figure in the gymnastics world that some didn’t realize they had been abused until he was arrested.

At the start of the scandal, Nassar maintained that his “procedures” were legitimate medical practice. But his defenders dwindled after federal authorities charged him with possession of child pornography — thousands of images found on computer equipment he had thrown in the trash.

Even as Nassar pleaded guilty in the federal case, he was still fighting sexual assault charges leveled in two county courts. That changed last week when plea hearings were scheduled in Ingham County and Eaton County. Nassar pleaded guilty to seven counts in Ingham on Wednesday; he is scheduled to appear in Eaton next week. Nassar is due to be sentenced next month in the federal case.

Prosecutors said they will not oppose concurrent sentencing in the state cases and they will not prosecute Nassar for any of the other women who have filed complaints against him with police in Michigan.

Nassar, along with USA Gymnastics and Michigan State, still faces lawsuits from scores of former patients or their parents.

One of them, Kaylee Lorenz, spoke publicly for the first time on Wednesday. “I am tired of being labeled as Jane Doe,” the 18-year-old said.

She thanked Denhollander for her bravery in being the first accuser and Raisman and Maroney for adding their voices. “It helped up to get to where we are today,” she said, calling for the institutions that hired Nassar to be held accountable.

Remaining Kennedy Assassination Files to be Released Today

Many white southerners were hostile to the Kennedy race-mixing agenda. They believed that a “southerner,” Lyndon Johnson, would back off.

Little did they know on November 22, 1963. But they would soon learn.

Reuters

More than half a century after U.S. President John F. Kennedy was struck down by an assassin’s bullet in Dallas, Texas, the United States is due on Thursday to release the final files on the investigation into the killing that rattled a nation.

Academics who have studied Kennedy’s slaying on Nov. 22, 1963, said they expected the final batch of files to offer no major new details on why Lee Harvey Oswald gunned down the first and only Irish-American Roman Catholic to hold the office.

They also feared that the final batch of more than 5 million total pages on the Kennedy assassination held in the National Archives will do little to quell long-held conspiracy theories that the 46-year-old president’s killing was organized by the Mafia, by Cuba, or a cabal of rogue agents.

Thousands of books, articles, TV shows and films have explored the idea that Kennedy’s assassination was the result of an elaborate conspiracy. None have produced conclusive proof that Oswald, who was shot dead a day after killing Kennedy, worked with anyone else, though they retain a powerful cultural currency.

“My students are really skeptical that Oswald was the lone assassin,” said Patrick Maney, a professor of history at Boston College. “It’s hard to get our minds around this, that someone like a loner, a loser, could on his own have murdered Kennedy and changed the course of world history. But that’s where the evidence is.”

In 1992, Congress ordered that all records relating to the investigation into Kennedy’s death should be open to the public, and set a final deadline of Oct. 26, 2017 for the entire set to be made public.

President Donald Trump on Saturday confirmed that he would allow the documents to be made public.

The documents to be released on Thursday will likely focus on efforts by the Central Intelligence Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation to determine what contact Oswald had with spies from Cuba and the former Soviet Union on a trip to Mexico City in September 1963, experts said.

“There was a real concern that Oswald was maybe in league with the Soviet Union,” Maney said.

Kennedy’s assassination was the first in a string of politically motivated killings, including those of his brother Robert F. Kennedy and civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., that stunned the United States during the turbulent 1960s. He remains one of the most admired U.S. presidents.

Any truly incriminating material has been destroyed. But no cover-up is likely to be perfect. Here’s hoping that as the weeks and months go back, at least a little more of the truth will be revealed.

Bombshell Tucker Whistleblower Video: Podestas, Clintons, et. al. Implicated in Russian Collusion

Manafort was working for the Podesta group on behalf of Russian interests.

Cankles is pooping in her Depends tonight.

Enjoy!

Winning! Alt-Right Twitter Exploding Over Hillary’s Involvement in Trump Dossier

Although Donald Trump hasn’t weighed in yet on the news (see previous post below) tying the Democrat establishment to the Trump dossier smear job last year, the alt-right has taken to Twitter to put the story at the top of the trending list.

Hillary, Obama, Comey, Podesta, McCain–they’re all implicated. The joy on Twitter is so thick that you can cut it with a knife.

I’ve tried to put together Tweets that show where this story is going over the next months.

Next step: Solve the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was probably murdered because he knew too much.

Shock! Hillary Clinton Campaign and DNC Allegedly Paid as Much as $8.9 Million for Fake Trump Dossier

Hillary Clinton totally controlled her campaign and the Democrat National Committee (DNC). So, it seems that Crooked Hillary paid millions to put a fake dossier (alleging abnormal sexual behavior by Donald Trump) into the hands of the FBI.

If this doesn’t launch a Special Prosecutor to get into Hillary’s business, nothing will. She’s garbage, but we already knew that. Jeff Sessions, do your duty, man. Get on the ball.

No reaction yet from Trump, but I’m certain there will be.

The Washington Post via SFgate

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington, D.C., firm, to conduct the research.

Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the firm in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Prior to that agreement, Fusion GPS’ research into Trump was funded by a still unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

I wonder if it was John McCain who was used by the (((globalists))) to get the ball rolling on the fake dossier. McCain’s hatred of Trump is matched only by his hatred of America.

Continue reading

Trump Plans to Release Classified JFK Documents

President Trump should see to it that all documents are released on October 26. It’s reasonable to expect that back in 63 the CIA and FBI conspired to destroy at least some evidence in conflict with LBJ’s official story.

CNN offers one assassination researcher’s thoughts in their coverage. Gerald Leo Posner is a pro-semite with a Jewish father. Posner’s view is that Oswald killed Kennedy by himself.

CNN

President Donald Trump said Saturday he intends to allow the release of classified government documents about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy “subject to the receipt of further information.”

Trump’s tweet comes as he is staring down an October 26 deadline set in law by Congress mandating the public release of the still-secret documents — including FBI and CIA files — barring any action by the President to block the release of certain documents.

“Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened,” Trump said, appearing to leave open the possibility that some documents could still be withheld.

A White House official told reporters Saturday: “The President believes that these documents should be made available in the interests of full transparency unless agencies provide a compelling and clear national security or law enforcement justification otherwise.”

Republican members of Congress, including Senate judiciary committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, of Iowa, have urged Trump to allow the full release of the documents.

“No reason 2 keep hidden anymore,” Grassley tweeted earlier this month. “Time 2 let American ppl + historians draw own conclusions.”

Historians who have studied the assassination do not believe the documents will lead to any bombshell new conclusions in the Kennedy assassination, but the documents could shed more light on facets of the investigation and Oswald’s mysterious trip to Mexico City weeks before the assassination. Some have expressed concerns that the documents could be embarrassing to Mexico and damaging to US-Mexico relations.

Trump can withhold the release of certain documents if he believes their release could pose harm to US intelligence, law enforcement, the military or US foreign relations.

“There’s going to be no smoking gun in there,” Gerald Posner, the author of “Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK,” told CNN’s Michael Smerconish. “But anybody who thinks this is going to turn the case on its head and suddenly show that there were three or four shooters at Dealey Plaza — it’s not the case.”

“Oswald did it alone,” Posner continued. “But what the files are doing and why they’re important to come out is they fill in the history of the case and show us how the FBI and CIA repeatedly hid the evidence.”

Posner said that the conspiracy theories about the CIA and mob working together to assassinate a head of state are true — but the target was Cuban leader Fidel Castro, not Kennedy.

“They tried seven times and they couldn’t even wound him. … They couldn’t get rid of Castro, but somehow these same guys who were an ‘F’ there pulled off the perfect crime in Dallas, and 54 years later we can find not a shred of evidence about it. I just don’t buy it,” he said.

Ken Hughes, a presidential researcher at the University of Virginia’s Miller Center, told CNN the files could shed light on the US involvement in the attempts to assassinate Castro as well as the US-approved coup of South Vietnamese leader Ngô Đình Diệm in 1963.
“There’s a lot for conventional historians — we non-conspiracy theorists — to look forward to,” he said.

Wikipedia offers a lengthy article on assassination conspiracy theories, although I cannot vouch for its accuracy or completeness. More theorizing will be happening after the document dump this week.

Judge Declares Mistrial in Horrific Burning Murder of Jessica Chambers After Jury of Seven Blacks and Five Whites Deadlocks

QUENTIN TELLIS. THE JURY DISAGREED.

I’ve pulled two sources in for this post.

NBC News describes the jury’s confusion relating to what it means to agree on a verdict. The NBC report suggests that blacks are too amazingly stupid to serve on juries.

The Daily Mail describes how the black defendant, Quentin Tellis, probably got away with the murder of his mudshark girlfriend.

JESSICA CHAMBERS.

JESSICA WAS BURNED UP AS BAD AS HER CAR.

Excerpt from NBC News

The jury in the tense murder trial of a Mississippi man charged with setting a 19-year-old friend on fire and leaving her to die handed a bailiff a note: They have reached a verdict.

What followed was confusion.

Before the decision was read, Judge Gerald Chatham asked if the 12-person panel had unanimously agreed on a verdict. A male juror spoke the shocking words: “We didn’t all agree.”

After the verdict disagreement, the judge asked the panel to continue deliberating. Shortly afterward, a court clerk read what was believed to be the final verdict: Not guilty.

Then, the judge polled the jury. Seven for guilty, five for not guilty.

Spectators looked at each other in dismay. How could the verdict be not guilty, if seven people said guilty?

The jury had been instructed by the judge that, under the capital murder charge, all 12 of them must agree on a guilty verdict. But the instruction did not say that the entire panel of seven blacks and five whites also must unanimously agree on a not guilty verdict.

With corrected instructions in hand, it didn’t take long for the jury to tell the judge that it was hopelessly deadlocked. A mistrial was declared.

TELLIS “FAMBLY” MEMBERS.

Wow! That’s some level of stupid. How can blacks be allowed to serve on juries with that level of dumbness prevailing.

The Daily Mail story on the mistrial ignores the stupidity angle that NBC thought significant in order to focus on the testimony and evidence during the trial.

Tellis, in my opinion, got away with murder. Here is an excerpt:

Tellis did not take the stand in his own defense during the trial that began last Monday.

Prosecutor John Champion said during the trial that Tellis thought he suffocated Chambers while they were having sex before he drove her car to a back road.

Champion said that Tellis ran to his sister’s house nearby, jumped in his sisters’ car, stopped to pick up gasoline from a shed at his house and torched Chambers’ car and her.

Firefighters testified that Chambers told them someone named ‘Eric’ or ‘Derek’ set her on fire.

Champion said Chambers’ throat was damaged and she could not pronounce the letter T. He said she could have been trying to say ‘Tellis.’

Investigators said they questioned about 10 to 15 people named Eric or Derek, and all were cleared.

The horrific circumstances surrounding Chambers’ death garnered national attention amid concerns about violent crime in rural communities.

The trial was emotional, with witnesses breaking down and spectators crying as jurors were shown graphic photos of Chambers’ burned stomach and face.

A burn doctor testified Chambers had so much damage to her mouth, throat and chest that she would be unable to properly say and pronounce words while she was speaking to firefighters.

Agents studied more than 20,000 cellphone numbers and interviewed more than 100 people during their investigation.

Prosecutors used cellphone location data and video surveillance footage from a store across the street from Tellis’ home in an attempt to prove he was with Chambers the night she was burned.

During early interviews with law enforcement agents, Tellis said he only saw Chambers on the morning of the day she died.

After being confronted with more evidence during another interrogation more than two years later, Tellis acknowledged that Chambers picked him up in her car at about 5.30pm that night, and said they spent about 1 ½ hours together, according to videotaped interviews played for the jury Friday.