Breaking! Sweden Drops Rape Investigation of Wikileaks’ Julian Assange

Time

(STOCKHOLM) — Sweden’s top prosecutor said Friday she is dropping an investigation into a rape claim against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange after almost seven years.

The Swedish Prosecution Authority said in a statement Friday that Marianne Ny “has decided to discontinue the investigation.”

Assange took refuge in Ecuador’s embassy in London in 2012 to escape extradition to Sweden to answer questions about sex-crime allegations from two women. He has been there ever since, fearing that if he is arrested he might ultimately be extradited to the United States. Last month, President Donald Trump said he would support any decision by the Justice Department to charge Assange.

WikiLeaks tweeted after the Swedish announcement: “UK refuses to confirm or deny whether it has already received a US extradition warrant for Julian Assange. Focus now moves to UK,”

Friday’s announcement means Assange is no longer under any investigation in Sweden. But the Metropolitan Police said Assange is still subject to arrest for the “much less serious offense” of jumping bail in 2012.

The 45-year-old Australian computer hacker was wanted in Sweden for questioning over a rape allegation stemming from a 2010 visit.

“This is a total victory for Julian Assange. He is now free to leave the embassy when he wants. We have won the Assange case. He is of course happy and relieved. He has been critical that it has lasted that long,” Per E Samuelsson, his lawyer in Sweden, told Swedish Radio. Samuelsson was not immediately available for comments.

Assange still can’t leave the Ecuadorian embassy without being arrested:

Related: Iceland believed the FBI wanted to frame Assange.

Assange supporters fear that he will be extradited to the U.S. and put on trial.

Child Rapist (((Roman Polanski))) Denied Guarantee of No Jail Time in Return to U.S.

POLANSKI DRUGGED AND ANALLY RAPED THIS 13 YEAR OLD IN 1977.

An entitled Jew, defended by many in Hollywood even though he’s an admitted child rapist, has discovered again that his fame, money, and connections aren’t enough to get him back in the States free to roam as if nothing happened 40 years ago.

It’s about time that somebody said no to degenerate pervert Jews. What makes this denial of Polanski’s pleas to the court especially sweet is that he got no special treatment for being a so-called Holocaust survivor.

Hollywood Reporter

“Polanski is not entitled to avail himself of this court’s power to hear his demands while he openly stands in contempt of a legal order from this very court.”

Roman Polanski likely won’t be heading back to the States anytime soon, as a Los Angeles County judge has declined to assure the director that he has served his time for a 1977 rape of a 13-year-old girl before he returns.

After multiple failed extradition attempts by U.S. prosecutors, the 83-year-old filmmaker asked the court to order the L.A. County District Attorney’s Office to state on the record whether it would seek to have him serve additional time if he returned to the U.S. Alternatively, he asked to be sentenced in absentia.

WEDDING PHOTO. POLANSKI DEFILED ACTRESS SHARON TATE BY MARRYING THE SHIKSA.

Polanski fled the country nearly 40 years ago, after he heard late judge Laurence Rittenband was going to change his sentence from 90 days of psychiatric evaluation to 50 years in prison. He served 42 days in jail before leaving the country and nearly a year in Swiss prison in the late 2000s before authorities there decided to reject an extradition request.

The L.A. Superior Court issued a statement on Monday, announcing that judge Scott Gordon denied Polanski’s motions. In a 13-page order, Gordon held that Polanski’s attorney Harland Braun cited no authority to support his granting a motion that would compel prosecutors to show their hand regarding custody.

“The People have unambiguously stated their desire to avoid discussing any substantive issues regarding Polanski’s case until he is physically present in the court’s jurisdiction,” writes Gordon. “The District Attorney is acting well within her discretion to decline to state a position to a defendant absent from court and in warrant status. … Additionally, Polanski is not entitled to avail himself of this court’s power to hear his demands while he openly stands in contempt of a legal order from this very court.”

Gordon denied Polanski’s request to be sentenced from afar on similar grounds, and added that the doctrine of res judicata bars one trial judge from reconsidering the order of another trial judge. Judge Peter Espinoza denied the director’s request for sentencing in absentia in 2010.

POLANSKI HAS LIVED IN FRANCE, POLAND, AND SWITZERLAND FOR DECADES.

The L.A. district attorney’s office declined to comment on Gordon’s ruling, which is posted in full below. Braun has not yet responded to a request for comment.

Braun also asked the court to unseal the testimony of former Deputy District Attorney Roger Gunson, who handled Polanski’s case decades ago. A hearing on that motion is set for April 26.

Polanski is a lucky Jew in many ways. He lives a life of comfort, spared he horrific death that Sharon Tate suffered at the hands of the Manson family in 1969. Like every Jew his age, Polanski also claims to have survived the Holocaust.

One wag dubbed him “The five foot pole you wouldn’t want to touch.” That sounds about right.

Alleged Nazi Commander, Now Age 98, Living in U.S. Sought by Poland for Trial

It’s disappointing to read that Poland is Jewing for the Jews.

There are important moral questions to consider, however.

First, there should be no statute of limitations on murder. Most people would agree with that.

Second, is killing in time of war murder? If it is called that, then the incentive is for men on the losing side to fight to the death to the last man. If you’re going to be tried for murder, then you have much less incentive to wave the white flag of surrender. Do we really want to prolong wars that way?

A drama is unfolding in Poland and Minnesota that raises this and other moral issues. A former German troop commander claims he was not at the site of an attack on a village that resulted in civilian deaths. Even if he was, would an attack during wartime that killed civilians be murder?

Britain’s Bomber Harris carried out awful bomb attacks on German civilians in World War II. A strong case could be made that he and other top allied officials, including Winston Churchill, were murderers. Except they were on the winning side.

The vengeful Jews who will be writing about this case want blood. But what about the “murder” of Palestinians by Israeli forces? Should those Jewish soldiers be tried for murder too?

NBC News

WARSAW, Poland — Poland will seek the arrest and extradition of a Minnesota man exposed by The Associated Press as a former commander in an SS-led unit that burned Polish villages and killed civilians in World War II, prosecutors said Monday.

Prosecutor Robert Janicki said evidence gathered over years of investigation into U.S. citizen Michael K. confirmed “100 percent” that he was a commander of a unit in the SS-led Ukrainian Self Defense Legion.

He did not release the last name, in line with Poland’s privacy laws, but the AP has identified the man as 98-year-old Michael Karkoc, from Minneapolis.

“All the pieces of evidence interwoven together allow us to say the person who lives in the U.S. is Michael K., who commanded the Ukrainian Self Defense Legion which carried out the pacification of Polish villages in the Lublin region,” Janicki said.

The decision in Poland comes four years after the AP published a story establishing that Michael Karkoc commanded the unit, based on wartime documents, testimony from other members of the unit and Karkoc’s own Ukrainian-language memoir.

Karkoc’s family has repeatedly denied he was involved in any war crimes and his son questioned the validity of the evidence against him after Poland’s announcement, calling the accusations “scandalous and baseless slanders.”

“There’s nothing in the historical record that indicates my father had any role whatsoever in any type of war crime activity,” said Andriy Karkoc.

He questioned the Polish investigation, saying “my father’s identity has never been in question nor has it ever been hidden.”

In Poland, prosecutor Andrzej Pozorski said Karkoc would be given a full opportunity to tell his story.

“This person has not been questioned in the capacity of a suspect so it is hard to react to his explanations, because we don’t know them,” said Pozorski who heads the investigative team at a state institute.

Prosecutors with the National Remembrance Institute, which investigates Nazi and Communist-era crimes against Poles, have asked a court in Lublin to issue an arrest warrant for Karkoc. If granted, Poland would seek his extradition, as Poland does not allow trial in absentia, Janicki said.

He added the man’s age was no obstacle in seeking to bring him before justice.

Prosecutors in Germany shelved their own investigation of Karkoc in 2015 after saying they had received “comprehensive medical documentation” from doctors at the geriatric hospital in the U.S. where he was being treated that led them to conclude he was not fit for trial.

The investigations in Germany and Poland began after AP’s story in June 2013, which established Karkoc was a commander of the unit and then lied to American immigration officials to get into the United States a few years after the war.

A second report uncovered evidence that Karkoc himself ordered his men in 1944 to attack a Polish village in which dozens of civilians were killed, contradicting statements from his family that he was never at the scene.

Is any 98 year old fit for trial? There’s another moral issue. This man is no danger to anyone now. He’s not Charles Manson. So what do you think should be his fate?

Framed to Silence Him? Photographer Who Saw Proof That 9/11 Was a False Flag Wanted For Wife’s Murder

KURT SONNENFELD, RIGHT. THE VAULT WAS EMPTY ACCORDING TO HIM.
kurt sonnenfeld right

Condensed from news.com.au

HOURS after planes flew into the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers on September 11, 2001, Kurt Sonnenfeld was given unrestricted access to ground zero.

Sonnenfeld was working for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, an organisation tied to the US Department of Homeland Security and charged with co-ordinating first response to disasters.

Armed with camera gear, the 39-year-old was asked to film everything he saw. His documented evidence was supposed to form part of a report about what happened, but he never handed back the footage.

His life began to unravel spectacularly in the following months and years, culminating in the death of his wife.

She was found dead on a couch in the Denver home the pair shared with a bullet wound to the back of the head.

Fifteen years later, the now-54-year-old is on the run in Argentina. The US government wants him back in the country. Officially, they say he’s wanted over the murder of his wife, but he believes it’s something far more sinister.

The US Government has tried to extradite the former FEMA staffer unsuccessfully. Part of the reason for that is Argentina’s strict opposition to the death penalty. Sonnenfeld could face execution in the state of Colorado if found guilty of Nancy’s murder.

Sporting bleached blond hair, Sonnenfeld wove his way through the rubble of Manhattan’s downtown financial district.

He shot hours of footage but never handed it in. Of particular interest was what he found beneath World Trade Center 6. He says inside the building he came across a vault that had been cleared of its contents before the planes struck.

In a documentary filmed in Argentina, Sonnenfeld said the discovery is proof that America knew the attacks were coming, at the very least.

“One thing I’m certain of is that agencies of intelligence of the United States of America knew what was going to happen and at least let it happen,” he said.

“Not only did they know it was going to happen, but they in fact collaborated.”

The theory is popular among truthers. It is given weight by a similar discovery on a basement door below World Trade Center 4.

According to a New York Times article, the door to a vault was still in tact but it appeared as if somebody had tried to gain entry. Behind the vault door were nearly a thousand tonnes of silver and gold.

Sonnenfeld is a conspiracy theorist and not only because of what he saw. He says he has the most trouble understanding how World Trade Center 7 collapsed despite suffering no damage.

“To me, the most suspicious thing of all is what happened to building seven at the World Trade Center,” he said.

“This building was not hit by a plane. It didn’t have any structural damage … but, amazingly enough, building seven fell in a perfect textbook type implosion, taking only 6.5 seconds for a 47-storey building to fall completely into its own footprint.

“This to me indicates there was absolutely no resistance between the floors when the building collapsed.”

Robert Dreyer and Damian Whitehead shared a jail cell with Kurt Sonnenfeld in the days after Nancy’s death.

They said the Denver man initially denied charges against him but later admitted to killing his wife.

In his only interview with US media since moving to Argentina, Sonnenfeld told GQ he could not be certain if he ever met the pair in jail.

“Could’ve met ‘em. I certainly didn’t make any friends,” he said.

Their testimony doesn’t help Sonnenfeld’s case. Other evidence collected at the scene also works against him.

Police say when they attended to a 911 call, they found Sonnenfeld with blood on his hands and blood spatter on his face. His defence team argued an official line that he embraced his wife after hearing the gun go off and she “coughed and sneezed” in his face.

Jew Child Rapist Roman Polanksi Should Be Extradicted to U. S. Says New Polish Government

polanksi

I might be tempted to cut film director Roman Polanksi some slack excerpt for one thing: The Jewish philosophy of “Never forgive, never forget.”

Nazi hunters still demand the prosecution of 90 plus year old Germans for alleged war crimes.

Polanski was convicted in 1977 of sex with a 13 year old girl, which included knockout pills and anal sex.

The Guardian

Roman Polanski should be deported from Poland to the US to face sentence over a conviction for having sex with a minor in 1977, according to the leader of Poland’s newly elected Law and Justice party.

Jarosław Kaczyński made the case an instrumental part of his campaign during the final stretch before he came to power last weekend. “There was open talk that he should not be made responsible for his deeds because he is an outstanding, world-famous film-maker,” Kaczyński said. “We will totally reject this attitude.”

The 82-year-old director is due in court on 30 October, which might lead to extradition, if the new ruling party’s comments are to be believed. His lawyers claim that justice has been served and have lobbied officials to combat the US bid to bring Polanski back to the States to face charges.

Polanski was convicted in the US for having sex with a 13-year-old girl but fled to France, where he holds citizenship, to avoid sentencing. French law forbids extradition of its citizens.

Polanski, who was born in Poland, was in the country to shoot a new film. He should have stayed in France. That France gave him citizenship is a blot on the decency of the French, who apparently place film directors above all else.

As the husband of slain film actress Sharon Tate, famously murdered by the Manson family, Polanski elicits a certain amount of sympathy. But that’s not enough, not nearly enough to put him above the law.

tate polanski

Some dirty stinking Jew feminists defend Polanski on the grounds that he could not possibly have known that the girl he drugged was underage. Here are some pictures of her from that time.

Polanski-Victim

Incredibly sexy? Yes, if you’re a f*cking pedophile like Polanski.
But you can count on Jews to stand up for other Jews, no matter the crime. Unless the Jew is Bernie Madoff, stealing from other Jews.