“Dirty Jew” George Soros Pushes Back Against Hungary’s Orban

HUNGARIAN GOVERNMENT ANTI-SOROS PROPAGANDA. THE GRAFFITI SAYS “DIRTY JEW.”

Hungary’s government is anti-Muslim and antisemitic according to globalist financier (robber baron?) George Soros.

Hungary is unique in calling out Soros.

Multiculturalism is failing around the globe. The question is what will Soros get out of a multicultural Europe.

Absorbing a group of mixed race primitives stuck in the middle ages would set Europe back to a greater degree than two world wars ever did.

Reuters

BUDAPEST (Reuters) – U.S. financier George Soros on Monday denounced a Hungarian government campaign against him as “distortions and lies” designed to create a false external enemy.

Soros, 86, is a Hungarian-born Jew whose longtime support for liberal and open-border values in eastern Europe have put him at odds with right-wing nationalists, in particular the government of Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

Orban, who faces elections in April 2018, last month sent to voters seven statements attributed to Soros that, among other things, called for the European Union to settle a million migrants a year and pay each of them thousands of euros.

“The statements … contain distortions and outright lies that deliberately mislead Hungarians about George Soros’s views on migrants and refugees,” said a statement issued by Soros’s Open Society Foundations.

“With Hungary’s health care and education systems in distress and corruption rife, the current government has sought to create an outside enemy to distract citizens. The government selected George Soros for this purpose,” it said.

The ruling Fidesz party’s vice chairman said Soros was engaged in a “frontal assault” against Hungary.

“What Soros writes about immigration, in general, is a pro-immigration stance that is open about its disdain for the nation state,” Gergely Gulyas told a news conference. “Decisions made in Brussels echo that in the field of immigration policy.”

“Days before a recent immigration decision in the European Parliament Soros was meeting with the rapporteur on the subject as well as five different EU commissioners. I am not a conspiracy theorist but this holds some clues.”

Soros said each of the seven statements was a distortion or lie, refuting them one by one. It said Soros proposed admitting an annual 300,000 refugees to the EU only while strengthening European border controls and making migrant relocations within the bloc voluntary, not mandatory as Budapest asserted.

It said Soros proposed no payments to migrants, rather EU subsidies to member states to help them cope with migration.

“LIE”

To three other proposals attributed to Soros – that he wanted milder criminal sentences for migrants, to push national cultures and languages into the background to facilitate easier integration of migrants and sanctions against countries that oppose migration, the Open Society statement said, “Nowhere has Soros made any such statement(s). This is a lie.”

Orban once received a Soros grant to study at Britain’s Oxford University but later turned against the billionaire philanthropist, vilifying him as an alleged mastermind of a global agenda to weaken nation states.

The election campaign of Orban’s Fidesz party has built on a series of billboards warning Hungarians, “Don’t let Soros have the last laugh” and showing a laughing Soros in black and white. Some of the billboards have had “stinking Jew” scrawled on them.

The billboards, along with calls from Orban to preserve Hungary’s “ethnic homogeneity” and his endorsement of a World Two Hungarian leader who allied with Nazi Germany, drew accusations of anti-Semitism earlier this year.

Alluding to the billboards and to Orban’s rejection of immigration, especially from Muslim nations, the Open Society Foundations accused Budapest of “stoking anti-Muslim sentiment and employing anti-Semitic tropes reminiscent of the 1930s”.

Fidesz pulled the billboard campaign just before a July visit to Budapest by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and Orban vowed to fight anti-Semitism.

The government has denied its campaign was anti-Semitic, and re-launched the billboards in the autumn in promoting a “national consultation” with voters.

Gulyas said it was “outrageous” that Soros called the campaign anti-Semitic. Immigration which Soros supported was bringing hundreds of thousands of people into Europe whose cultural background was inimical to Jewsm he said.

“It is not us who should be facing anti-Semitism charges,” he said, adding that Fidesz also had nothing against Muslim culture but was against mass immigration of people with a different cultural background to Hungary’s Christian roots.

Crime Wave Engulfs Sweden as Fraud, Sexual Offenses Reach Record

What could be the cause of the crime wave in Sweden?

It must be a mystery to the Swedes since crime is forbidden by law.

Why does Sweden even need police?

The following data can’t be right.

Bloomberg

The number of Swedes who were victims of crimes such as fraud and sexual offenses jumped to the highest level on record last year.

A survey by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention showed that 15.6 percent of people suffered one or more offences against the person (defined in the survey as assault, threats, sexual offences, robbery, fraud or harassment) last year. That’s up from 13.3 percent in 2015 and the highest number recorded since the annual Swedish Crime Survey started in 2006.

The number of offences against individuals “was at a relatively stable level 2005 to 2014, at 11.3 percent to 13.1 percent, but the last two years show an increase,” the council said in the report published this week. The crimes “that have had the clearest development in the past few years are harassment, fraud and sexual offences,” the agency said.

Of the six types of offences against the person, five of six rose to their highest level on record last year. The number of assault cases reached its second-highest level.

The number of victims of sexual offences rose to 1.7 percent in 2015 and to 2.4 percent in 2016 from an average of 0.9 percent between 2005 and 2014.

“Young women aged between 16 and 24 is the group that’s most subject to sexual offences, with 14 percent of young women stating that they were victims of at least one such crime during 2016,” the council said. “Among men in the same age group, 1.2 percent said they had been victims.”

Young women are also subject to harassment to a greater extent, the council said. They survey contains no answers as to why a certain type of crime increases, and analysis is needed to improve understanding of the reasons for the increase, it said.

Fewer than half of the crimes in the survey were reported to the police. Sexual offences, harassment and threats were the least reported while people most often notified the police of burglaries, the survey showed.

The number of property crimes against households, such as car theft and burglaries, rose slightly last year but is down compared with the level in 2006.

Why report a crime if the police will do nothing to secure justice.

Sweden is fuxated beyond repair.

The only cure is more diversity. Diversity is our strength. So, let’s have more of it.

Yes, for sure, more diversity is the answer.

Confusion About Zimbabwe as Army Takes Control of Harare But Denies Coup

FILE PHOTO OF COURAGEOUS DOG GUARDING WHITE ZIMBABWE FAMILY.

Our concern is for the safety of our white brothers and sisters in Zimbabwe. Otherwise, let the African natives have at each other.

Let’s hope that so-called refugees are not created by the present situation. They have a way of ending up in Europe and America.

BBC

The military has taken control in Zimbabwe but said President Robert Mugabe, in power since 1980, was safe.
After seizing state TV, an army spokesman announced it was targeting people close to Mr Mugabe who had caused “social and economic suffering”.

The move came after Mr Mugabe sacked his deputy, Emmerson Mnangagwa, in favour of his wife, Grace.

Heavy gun and artillery fire could be heard in northern parts of the capital Harare early on Wednesday.

A statement read out by a general on air denied it was a coup. There was no immediate word from the president himself.

Messages appeared on a Twitter account purportedly run by the ruling Zanu-PF party saying he had been detained. But there has been no confirmation by the army.
\
Mr Mugabe, 93, has dominated the impoverished country’s political scene since independence from the UK.

South African President Jacob Zuma said he hoped events in Zimbabwe would not lead to “unconstitutional changes of government”.

The UK Foreign Office advised Britons “currently in Harare to remain safely at home or in their accommodation until the situation becomes clearer”, while the US embassy in Harare advised US citizens in Zimbabwe to “shelter in place” until further notice.

China, Zimbabwe’s biggest trading partner, says it is closely watching the situation and hopes that the relevant parties can properly handle their internal affairs.

How did the military justify its move?

Troops in armoured vehicles have been out in the streets of the capital Harare since Tuesday.

After soldiers overran the headquarters of the ZBC broadcaster, Maj Gen Sibusiso Moyo went on air to say the military wished to “assure the nation that his Excellency the president… and his family are safe and sound and their security is guaranteed”.

“We are only targeting criminals around him who are committing crimes… that are causing social and economic suffering in the country,” he said.

“As soon as we have accomplished our mission, we expect that the situation will return to normalcy.”

Other key points of the statement include:

Citizens should remain calm and limit unnecessary movement

The military assures the Zimbabwean judiciary that its independence is guaranteed

Security services should “co-operate for the good of our country” and any provocation would “be met with an appropriate response”

All leave for the defence forces is cancelled and personnel should return to barracks immediately

It is not clear who is leading the military action.

Army chief Gen Constantino Chiwenga, who visited China last week, said on Monday the army was prepared to act to end purges within Zanu-PF.

The Guardian Live Updates Page

The Independent’s Live Updates Page

‘White Europe’: 60,000 nationalists march on Poland’s independence day

Excerpt from The Guardian

Tens of thousands of nationalists have marched through Warsaw to mark Poland’s independence day, throwing red smoke bombs and carrying banners with such slogans as “white Europe of brotherly nations”.

The march organised by far-right groups was one of many events marking Poland’s rebirth as a nation in 1918, overshadowing official state observances and other patriotic events.

Police estimated 60,000 people took part. Many were young men, some with their faces covered or with beer bottles in hand, but families and older Poles also participated.

Those marching chanted “God, honour, country” and “Glory to our heroes”, while a few people also shouted xenophobic phrases like “pure Poland, white Poland” and “refugees get out”.

Some participants marched under the slogan “We Want God”, words from an old Polish religious song that the US president, Donald Trump, quoted during a visit to Warsaw earlier this year. Speakers spoke of standing against liberals and defending Christian values.

Many carried the national white-and-red flag as others set off flares and firecrackers, filling the air with red smoke. Some also carried banners depicting a falanga, a far-right symbol dating to the 1930s.

GREEN FLAG WITH FALANGA SYMBOL, FROM WIKIPEDIA.

The march has become one of the largest such demonstration in Europe and drew far-right leaders from elsewhere in Europe, including Tommy Robinson from Britain and Roberto Fiore from Italy. It also attracted a considerable number of supporters of the governing conservative Law and Justice (PiS) party.

State broadcaster TVP, which reflects the conservative government’s line, called it a “great march of patriots”, and in its broadcasts described the event as one that drew mostly regular Poles expressing their love of Poland, not extremists.

“It was a beautiful sight,” the interior minister, Mariusz Blaszczak, said. “We are proud that so many Poles have decided to take part in a celebration connected to the Independence Day holiday.”

A smaller counter-protest by an anti-fascist movement also took place. Organisers kept the two groups apart to prevent violence. However, there was one incident in which the nationalists pushed and kicked several women who chanted anti-fascism slogans and had a banner saying “Stop Fascism”.

Italian priest tells raped girl she asked for it

A priest offers the same advice we do here, slightly modified: Avoid the sand groid.

The Local Italy

An Italian priest prompted outrage on Thursday by going on Facebook to tell a girl who said she had been raped that it was her fault for getting drunk and hanging around with immigrants.

“I’m sorry but if you swim in the piranha tank you cannot complain if you lose a limb,” Lorenzo Guidotti, a parish priest in Bologna wrote on the social media site, according to Italian media reports.

In a lengthy rant he chastised the underage girl, who had told police she had been raped by a North African man she had met in the city while drunk.

She said she was attacked by him and woke up later, half naked and with her bag gone.

“Sweetie, I’m sorry, but… you get revoltingly drunk… and then who do you go off with? A North African?” the priest said in the post, which was published by Italy’s main papers on their websites.

“Do you understand that, along with the alcohol, you’ve gulped down the ideological tirade about ‘welcoming everyone’?” he said in a reference to those who support Italy giving needy migrants shelter.

“Darling, at this point, waking up semi-naked is the least that could happen to you,” he added.

The Facebook post was only visible to Guidotti’s friends, but was picked up and published by Radio Citta del Capo on its website, from where it went viral.

An Italian priest prompted outrage on Thursday by going on Facebook to tell a girl who said she had been raped that it was her fault for getting drunk and hanging around with immigrants.
“I’m sorry but if you swim in the piranha tank you cannot complain if you lose a limb,” Lorenzo Guidotti, a parish priest in Bologna wrote on the social media site, according to Italian media reports.

In a lengthy rant he chastised the underage girl, who had told police she had been raped by a North African man she had met in the city while drunk.

She said she was attacked by him and woke up later, half naked and with her bag gone.

“Sweetie, I’m sorry, but… you get revoltingly drunk… and then who do you go off with? A North African?” the priest said in the post, which was published by Italy’s main papers on their websites.

“Do you understand that, along with the alcohol, you’ve gulped down the ideological tirade about ‘welcoming everyone’?” he said in a reference to those who support Italy giving needy migrants shelter.

“Darling, at this point, waking up semi-naked is the least that could happen to you,” he added.

The Facebook post was only visible to Guidotti’s friends, but was picked up and published by Radio Citta del Capo on its website, from where it went viral.

The Bologna archdiocese distanced itself from the priest, saying his opinion “in no way reflects that of the Church, which condemns every sort of violence”.

Guidotti first claimed he had not been attacking the girl personally, just “trying to make kids and their parents think”. He later apologised unreservedly to the victim and her family, La Repubblica daily said.

Never apologize, although the priest in this case was undoubtedly under enormous pressure. Meanwhile, the Italian Navy is who should be apologizing–for rescuing thousands of illegal African migrants from drowning in the Mediterranean Sea.

African Invasion of Europe: 26 Teenage Girls Found Dead in Mediterranean Sea, More Than 100 Survive

The Africans already in Italy need some child sex. Only problem was their sex slaves drowned before they could get to Italy.

Unfortunately, too many survived and were brought to Italy, thus hitting the migrant jackpot.

The invasion continues, but let’s hope that winter weather slows it down.

CNN

Italian authorities have launched an investigation into the cause of death of 26 teenage girls whose bodies were recovered in the Mediterranean Sea on Sunday.

The girls, aged 14-18, are believed to have been migrants from Niger and Nigeria who had embarked on the treacherous route to Europe from Libya over the weekend.

Lorena Ciccotti, Salerno’s head of police, told CNN that autopsies would be carried out on Tuesday and that coroners would be investigating whether the girls had been tortured or sexually abused.

Their bodies were found close to a flimsy rubber dinghy that had all but sunk when rescuers arrived, Ciccotti said. Aid workers had described a grim scene: survivors hanging onto the remains of the vessel as the girls’ bodies floated nearby.

Among them were 90 women and 52 minors, including a week-old-baby, authorities said.

Libya is a well-known jumping-off point for migrants seeking refuge on European shores. Many from sub-Saharan Africa, are fleeing war and persecution; others from impoverished nations in Africa, the Middle East and South Asia have made the treacherous journey in search of better economic opportunities.

The North African country is a hotbed for human traffickers, whose network of smuggling operations have gone widely unchecked due to Libya’s lack of effective central governance.

On Monday, Italian police arrested two men, an Egyptian and a Libyan accused with human smuggling. The men are not believed to be connected to the boat that was transporting the teenage girls.

Since the start of this year, 2,839 migrants have died on the central Mediterranean route, according to the International Organization for Migration. 150,982 migrants have reached European shores, of which around 74% are Italian arrivals.

In August, Italy deployed two military ships to Libya, offering training to the Libyan Tripoli Coast Guard following an agreement signed between the Italian Interior Minister, the Tripoli government and various mayors of Libyan villages to fight human trafficking.

Send them back. Change the law, but send them all back.

Hitler’s Coup: The German War Against Globalism (Video)

One of our sometime commenters made this video. 22 minutes.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Sep 5, 2017

Central European nationalism in the early 20th century was a populist revolt against the globalizing forces operating upon it. The drive to urbanize large agrarian populations gave rise to sentimental and romantic notions of race and soil, which Hitler took upon himself to defend…