Town in Austria refuses to accept refugees after 15yo girl ‘brutally raped’

TULLN, AUSTRIA.

Somali and Afghan “refugees” (rapefugees) must think they have died and gone to heaven. Look at the magnificent beauty of Tulln, Austria, seen in the photos in this post.

As an American who lives in the ugly urban sprawl that defines Texas, I can honestly say that I’m jealous.

The beauty of Tulln has been defaced by the presence of sand roaches, however.

RT.com

The mayor of Tulln in Lower Austria has announced the town will stop accepting refugees and asylum seekers. The ban comes after a sexual assault on a teenage girl, allegedly carried out by refugees.

The ban was announced in Tulln earlier this week, with the mayor having informed senior authorities in the region that his town refuses to accept any refugees or asylum seekers “until further notice,” local media reported.

“We have zero tolerance against criminal asylum seekers who abuse the rights while being guests. In view of what these criminals have done to the girl, the full severity of the law is demanded,” Mayor Peter Eisenschenk said in a statement, as cited by Heute News.

TULLN GIRLS OPENED THEIR HOMES TO SOMALI “REFUGEES.”

No refugees or asylum seekers will be allowed in the town while the incident is being investigated, he said. The mayor asked for a parliamentary hearing on the issue.

Three men are suspected to have “brutally raped” a 15-year-old girl in late April, Austria Press Agency (APA) reported, citing police. The girl was abused twice by three perpetrators, police said. She was on her way home in the late evening hours when three suspects followed her, grabbed her and forced her mouth shut. They then allegedly raped their victim, who managed to flee, but was captured again, and sexually assaulted again.

In the course of the investigation, the local prosecutor’s office ordered 59 male residents of asylum accommodation in the area to submit DNA samples, APA reported. At least one man was taken into custody.

Police have not disclosed any further information in order “not to jeopardize” the ongoing investigation, but media reports emerged suggesting the suspects are of Afghan and Somali origin.

Saying that the regional temporary ban on refugees and asylum seekers is “too little” a measure, the Tulln mayor and his supporters have requested Austrian Interior Minister Wolfgang Sobotka to address the issue, saying the case should be heard in the parliament, according to Austrian Nachrichten newspaper.

TULLN GARDENS.

Austria is among several other Schengen zone member states that introduced border controls during the height of the migrant crisis in Europe in 2015. Initially temporary, the emergency measure has been granted several extensions. Austrian ministers have lately been pushing for the EU to grant them yet another extension to help control the flow of asylum seekers into their country.

DANUBE STAGE IN TULLN.

Two words come to mind: Paradise lost.

Death Scare Over: Palace Says Prince Philip Will Retire Next Fall at Age 96

Wednesday night there was active speculation on the Internet that Britain’s Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth, had died.

Buckingham Palace took notice and refuted the speculation.

Today, the reason for a meeting of the palace staff was revealed.

Excerpt from NBC News

LONDON — Queen Elizabeth II’s husband Prince Philip will stand down from royal duties later this year, British officials announced Thursday.

“His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh has decided that he will no longer carry out public engagements from the autumn of this year. In taking this decision, the duke has the full support of the queen,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement.

Earlier, the British monarch’s closest aides and other royal officials were called into an unusual last-minute meeting.

Philip, 95, has maintained an active schedule. As recently as Wednesday, he appeared in public at a London cricket club.

“You’re about to see the world’s most experienced plaque unveiler,” he quipped a moment before pulling back a curtain at that ceremony.

Among the Tweets commenting on this news were several alluding to the Prince’s racism. Apparently, anti-racists don’t like him.

Protocol Calls for BBC to be First to Announce Death of Prince Phillip (when he dies)

As of 11:38 P.M Central Time U.S., the BBC has made no official announcement of the death of Prince Phillip. The lead story there is about the Le Pen debate with Macron several hours ago.

The Internet is on fire with the story of the Prince’s death. Will this headline still be valid a few hours from now?

The News-Mail is also reporting that the Prince (and the Queen) are not dead.

Excerpt from Heavy

An emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace this evening had many people wondering if it had anything to do with Prince Philip. Unconfirmed reports of his passing quickly circulated on social media, but there has not been any confirmation from the palace.

Here is what you need to know:

1. BBC News Will Receive the Confirmation First
When the time comes, the news will be confirmed first by BBC. If Prince Philip dies at night, it is believed that the announcement will not go out until sometime the next day, around 8:00 a.m. local time, according to The Daily Beast.

2. Flags Will Fly at Half Mast, But Not the Royal Standard flag at Buckingham Palace

3. The Queen Will Have an ‘Official’ Period of Mourning

4. The Announcement Protocol Has Changed Over the Years

5. There Is Similar Protocol for When Queen Elizabeth II Dies

Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Say Britain’s Prince Phillip Dead at Age 95

More as new information becomes available.

Chaos as San Francisco Blackout Shuts Down Everything

Dahboo7 claims there are power outages all over the U.S.

Either the Russians did it or you engage with reality and understand that power outages happen in third world countries like Mexifornia all the time.

Alternatively, this power outage is a dry run created by the Deep State in order to see how people cope with an emergency.

Zerohedge

A massive power outage in San Francisco on Friday morning caused a blackout in neighborhoods across the city, from the Financial District to the Presidio, forcing the closure of businesses, a federal courthouse and a BART station, officials said. As SFGates reports, a spokesman for Pacific Gas and Electric Co. said at least 90,000 customers lost power.

BART’s Montgomery Station was closed due to the outage, which struck after 9 a.m. BART rains were running through Montgomery Station without stopping. Cable cars were also impacted and shuttles were put in place to provide service, according to the Municipal Transportation Agency.

There were reports of traffic lights out in many city intersections, and traffic was backing up on downtown streets. The Phillip Burton Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse at 450 Golden Gate Ave. was among the many buildings closed down by the outage.

A PG&E spokesman said the company was trying to determine the cause of the outage, as well as how long it would take to restore power.

The San Francisco Fire Department was responding to calls for service, but reported no injuries as of 10 a.m.

Of course, it could be worse..

So far the Russians have not been blamed.

Obama must make an emergency flight to San Francisco in order to comfort the LGBT snowflakes who are cowering in fear in closets all over the city.

Hey, you liberal dummies. Ann Coulter’s speech isn’t till the 27th. You shut everything down too early.

Oroville Dam Spillway Raises Questions About New World Order Role in Manufactured Crisis

1. Could the crisis have been prevented?

2. Was the spillway (and dam?) sabotaged?

3. How long will the crisis drag on?

4. Will the crisis be Donald Trump’s Katrina, leading to his removal from office?

5. Are the Dindus going to have their usual fun in the Oroville area?

The mainstream press won’t provide answers to a number of questions. Thus, I’ve sourced this post from several places, a mix of mainstream news and alternative thinking.

Sky News

Nearly 200,000 people have been told to remain away from their homes as authorities in California continue to repair the US’s tallest dam.

Dozens of evacuation centres have been set up to take people from three counties deemed at risk if the Oroville Dam fails and floods surrounding towns and villages.

Officials have warned of a “30ft wall of water” if one of the spillways fails.

Heavy rain caused the level of Oroville Lake to rise so high that the emergency spillway was used for the first time in the dam’s near 50-year history.

Engineers’ fear that erosion around the emergency spillway could cause it to collapse.

In addition, the primary spillway in the 230m (770ft) dam has a 30ft hole that is causing it to leak and cause further erosion.

The level of the lake is now understood to have dropped, but officials say repairs may have to be carried out before they can allow people back to their homes.

So how long will it be before people are allowed back into what is now a danger zone?

SF Gate

OROVILLE, Butte County — The crisis at Lake Oroville may grind on for weeks or longer — leaving the nearly 200,000 people ordered to evacuate on Sunday in nail-biting limbo as crews work to flush water out of the reservoir and shore up a badly eroded emergency spillway, officials said Monday.

State water officials have been purging nearly 100,000 cubic feet of water per second out of the reservoir’s damaged but functioning primary spillway, an effort that brought the level down below the lip of the emergency spillway Sunday night, averting catastrophe.

But they are just beginning to assess the scope of the weekend damage, a first step in developing a plan to secure the reservoir and allow residents to return to their homes.

Are the Dindus going to go out and Dindu? Haha. They’re scarce in that part of the country!

The Anti-Trump politicking is just getting started:

Jim Stone Freelance speculates that sabotage is the cause of the problems at Oroville:

LOOK PEOPLE, COMMUNISTS BLEW THE DAM AND IF THEY DID NOT, THIS WEB SITE WOULD NOT BE KNEE DEEP IN SH*T RIGHT NOW AFTER SAYING THAT WAS MOST PROBABLE.

The main spillway was FULLY inspected on a REGULAR basis and had ZERO issues yet blew up when only 28 percent of its rated capacity was flowing through it. That means bomb or sabotage. People, when this thing first blew, concrete chunks flew high in the air. Probably 300 feet in the air. Nothing like it has happened since, even with much greater flows. There is no way that happened from water at the rate it was being released at that time. People thought the chunks flew less than that because they did not realize how big the scene was.

Any stories you hear about environmentalists and a deficient spillway are about the EMERGENCY SPILLWAY, which we all saw really was so deficient it is nothing but a fake hope. They wanted the emergency spillway cement lined a long way down the hill. For once, the environmentalists were right!

I am dead right about the sabotage that probably came from California’s own communist government, if I was not, there would be laughter instead of DNS shutdowns.

What we are seeing at Oroville is cold hard proof that environmentalists, democrats, all of what has been running America lately have real consequences in the real world and it really does not matter how much they can spew about how great they are when we can look at the results right here. There is an extremely high chance of total catastrophe now. I was totally depressed last night over this, because there is true impending doom that would have NEVER happened in Trump’s America and there is nothing at all that can be done about it now, we just have to watch whatever happens unfold.

There’s much more in the way of pictures and analysis at Jim’s site than I brought into this brief post.

If you want to go even more deeply down the rabbit hole, this thread at the GLP Forums offers some interesting observations. Hint: The dirty hand of the “Juice” (Jews) is identified as present in profiting from this crisis.

Despicable California Governor Asks for Trump’s Help Tonight

GOVERNOR JERRY BROWN. TRUMP WASN’T HIS PRESIDENT. CHANGES HIS TUNE.

California police allowed antifa to attack Trump supporters in Berkeley, leaving one man beaten senseless.

Start obeying the law, California authorities, and then we MIGHT offer you some help, which your lawbreaking asses do NOT deserve.

Or maybe not. Call the president of Mexico for help, you f*cking a**holes.

Breitbart

On Friday, California Governor Jerry Brown sought federal help from President Trump by asking the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to declare “a major disaster” in California in light of the damage done by recent storms.

The East Bay Times reports: “Brown formally requested the declaration for the series of storms striking the state between Jan. 3 and Jan. 12.” He noted that “heavy rains, winds and snow, particularly in Northern California, left eight people dead and knocked out power to an estimated 1 million Californian homes and businesses.”

Brown’s request comes as Gov. Brown has challenged the Trump administration on climate change, immigration, Obamacare, and other issues.

Other Democrat officials in California have been open about their refusal to comply with Trump administration orders regarding illegal immigration. San Francisco’s police chief, sheriff, and mayor all made clear they would not enforce Trump’s immigration order, long before the order was taken to court. The San Francisco Police Department went so far as to cut ties with an FBI counter-terrorism task force in order to prevent officers from being involved in action that targeted illegals.

And California’s highest law enforcement agent, Attorney General Xavier Becerra, has been very open about his determination to fight Trump’s policies as part of the larger effort to retain sanctuary policies that harbor illegal aliens in the state.

But Gov. Brown would like some federal funds to help out in the short term, so he is asking the Trump administration for help.

Notably, Gov. Brown also used his “State of the State” address earlier this year to welcome Trump’s commitment to infrastructure spending.