Dindu Words and Phrases that Drive White People Crazy

Here are some examples of black speech from GLP

Of course we start with “I dindu nuffin”!
“Let me axe you somtin”
“Now looky heauh”
“I can splain”
“Say whaaa”
“Dats whack”
—————-
Have you ever seen a black trying to use an automated phone service?
automated phone service: say four if_____.
black: fo
automated phone service: I didn’t get that please say again.
black: fo
automated phone service: I didn’t get that please say again.
black: wtf mf bsamf I said fo your hear me fo.
automated phone service: I didn’t get that please call again later, good buy.
black: I hate whitey.
————————
Amber Lamps = Ambulance
————————
Eggamuffin= EggMcMuffin
of course AX
Scrimps= shrimp
———————–
Nome sayin
———————-
wif

dis

dat

i is be

15 Shot, One Dead in Cincinnati Nightclub Shooting

Never bet against Dindus when the bullets have been flying. Yes, some Tweeters speculated a terror attack took place on Saturday night, but the odds highly favor the Dindu. In this case, police have ruled out terrorism, while noting that there have been “problems” at the club before.

WCPO

CINCINNATI — Fifteen people were shot and one was killed in a shooting at a Cincinnati nightclub early Sunday. Police said there’s no indication the crime is an act of terror.

The Cincinnati Police Department Homicide Unit was called to Cameo Night Club, a large, warehouse-style venue on Kellogg Avenue near the Ohio River, sometimes after 1 a.m.

There was one reported shooter, Lt. Col. Paul Neudigate said.

Cincinnati police don’t have a description of the suspect, and Capt. Kimberly Williams said police were having trouble getting witnesses to cooperate.

“I do believe it was a very large crowd earlier this evening when it started,” Williams said. “But just a lot of chaos, obviously, when the shots went off — people just trying to get out of the way, get out of harm’s way.”

According to ABC News, Cincinnati Police Sgt. Eric E. Franz called the situation a “large and complicated homicide scene.”

“There was a shooting here this morning around one o’clock in the morning,” he said. “We have 14 people that have been injured from gunfire, one of which is deceased.”

Eight of the victims were taken to University of Cincinnati Medical Center; one victim was in critical condition, three were in serious condition, and four were stable. Two were taken to The Christ Hospital; both had minor injuries and were in stable condition. Franz said other victims were taken to Bethesda North Hospital, Mercy West Hospital and Anderson Mercy Hospital.

Williams said there have been “multiple problems” at Cameo in the past. There was security at the club early Sunday.

Cameo Night Club describes itself on its Facebook page as providing entertainment and excitement to the Tri-State. The Facebook page says the club is restricted to people 21 and up on Saturday nights and is open until 4 a.m. Sunday. It was previously called Club Cameo, and before that, a gay club called Adonis.

Kellogg Avenue will remain closed near the club for several hours Sunday morning.

Blacks really can’t assimilate. We gave them 400 years. Africa awaits them. For the sake of everyone’s happiness.

Four Dindus Arrested for that Yard Menorah Turned into a Swastika

CLIVE JAMAR WILSON, AGE 19.

The top photo tells most of the story, except for whodunit. The second photo shows the lone adult charged in the hate crime. Three juveniles were also arrested.

As soon as I can I’m going to contact Clive and recruit him into my local KKK chapter. We get to wear sheets and everything. I think Clive would find it cool to be in the KKK. There’s no fun like burning a cross in front of a Nigger’s house. Clive looks like the kind of guy who would get off to that.

The contrast between the darker skin tones and the pure white robes sure is beautiful, ain’t it?

The original story was posted on saboteur365 on January 2. We knew that we didn’t do it.

Odds were that the Jews did it to themselves. I wonder if Clive is being framed.

Let’s see what poor Clive is being charged with:

AZ Family

Four young men have been arrested for damaging a holiday Menorah decoration in the front yard of a home last December.

Chandler Police spokesman Sgt. Daniel Mejia said their officers arrested three juvenile boys and one 19-year-old man Friday after a lengthy investigation.

Mejia said all four will face felony charges of criminal damage and trespassing.

The incident happened last December as Hanukkah drew to a close.

[ORIGINAL STORY: http://www.azfamily.com/story/34155161/community-supports-family-whose-menorah-was-found-twisted-into-swastika%5D

Last December a Chandler family woke up to find their front-yard decoration celebrating the holiday had been twisted into a swastika shaped symbol.

Naomi Ellis said her husband, Seth, built the menorah after their three sons – ages 5, 7 and 9 – asked for holiday lights to celebrate the season.

“We live in a great neighborhood with kind and welcoming neighbors,” Ellis said. “We never would have imagined that someone would spread so much hate here.”

Mejia says the investigation is continuing.

Since I don’t believe in hate crime laws, my thoughts run toward charging Clive with misdemeanor property damage. Let him pay back the cost of the damaged property and write a letter of contrition. And be done with it.

But since Clive took on the Jew and lost, he’s in deep doo doo.

Good luck, Clive. You’re going to need it. Just remember. The Jew isn’t your friend. The KKK is.

White Cop Who Fired Warning Shot at Teen Mob in Viral Video Injured, Property Vandalized

INNOCENT CHILDREN BEING ATTACKED BY RACIST WHITE COP. THEY JUST STOPPED BY TO SAY, “HOLA, AMIGO.”

VICIOUS COP PULLS GUN ON FRIENDLY YOUTHS FOR NO REASON.

On February 23, this post on Saboteur365 described the teen mob that decided to go after an off duty Los Angeles police officer in his front yard. The pictures above show the incident, as does the youtube video embedded below.

It now emerges that the officer’s home and vehicles have been severely vandalized since the story went viral.

As originally reported, there have been protests against his “police brutality” and a condemnatory statement by the mayor of Anaheim, California, where the incident took place.

The property damage was caused by a mob of hundreds of rampaging protesters who invaded the officer’s suburban neighborhood the night following his confrontation with the hostile youths. Apparently, the police allowed a fellow officer’s home and vehicles to be damaged, as there are no arrests reported. Neighbor’s homes and property were also reportedly destroyed by the white-hating mob of Mexicans.

Despicable.

WINDOWS SMASHED, BODY DAMAGE.

Excerpt from a long article at the Daily Mail

The off-duty Los Angeles police officer who fired his gun during a confrontation with teenagers this week has never done it before, his lawyer told Dailymail.com in an exclusive interview today.

‘He has never shot his weapon in the line of duty,’ said attorney Larry Hanna, representing the LAPD cop who went into hiding yesterday after an angry mob smashed windows and vandalized vehicles at his Anaheim home the night following the shooting incident.

Hanna – who refused to reveal his client cop’s name – said that he is a patrolman who has been with the Los Angeles Police Department for about five years.

During that time, Hanna told Dailymail.com, ‘There is nothing significant in his record with LAPD that is bad or negative in any way. He has never been disciplined and I don’t know if he’s had any commendations.’

The police officer’s tranquil life off duty at the quiet suburban home he shares with his elderly parents was turned upside down February 21.

He got into a pushing and shoving battle with a group of youths – which ended with him pulling his gun from his waistband and firing it into the ground.

During the melee with the teens – which was caught on video – the officer ‘was bleeding and took a serious blow to the head that made him dizzy and almost caused him to pass out,’ Hanna told Dailymail.com.

‘The paramedics looked at him but he declined to go to the hospital.’

Hanna added: ‘What led to the incident in the first place was one of the teens said to him, “I’m going to shoot you.” That’s why he grabbed that boy, intending to detain him until local police arrived.’

In a video of the altercation, the cop can be heard claiming the 13-year-old said he was going to shoot him.

But the teen quickly responds: ‘I didn’t say that. Why you lying? I said, ‘I’m going to sue you’.’

Moments later in the clip, another boy charges the off-duty cop and knocks him over in an attempt to free his friend.

But the cop does not let go, and instead reaches into his waistband and pulls out his weapon.

Seconds later, a shot rings out and the group of teens quickly run away from the house.

The LA officer’s 69-year-old father – who has a muscular disease and was on crutches watching his son battling the teenagers – called 911 and Anaheim cops showed up to arrest a 13 year-old and 15 year-old.

Video footage of the incident, which quickly went viral on YouTube and Facebook, caused a protest with 300 people, some of whom showed up on the LAPD officer’s street – West Palais Road in Anaheim – smashing windows and daubing ugly graffiti on his home and neighboring properties.

This is a shot of the Mexican mob of protesters.

You can watch the cell phone video of the confrontation between the “children” (as the media calls them) and the officer. Very clearly, he did nothing wrong, but he now has a lawyer to defend himself in court from whatever may happen.

CBS News reports that the town’s Mexican police chief has stated that there is “insufficient evidence” to arrest the officer. However, his gun has been confiscated and he has been suspended, the first steps toward being fired.

This video was embedded in the CBS story. The stupid f*cks got another house besides the officer’s.

One more thing. The CBS report says the arrested 13 year old Mexican who threatened to shoot the white officer is THE SON OF A COP!!!

Gentleman of Color Spends Hours Under Sign Letter at Walmart Hoping It Will Fall on Him

Hmmmm. Amusing. How dumb is this one, I wonder. His name is Manuel Garcia.

The hanging letter “P” never fell, by the way. He spent two day standing under it. Mexicans file the lawsuits Americans won’t?

Read the story at click2houston

Massive Anaheim Protests Target White Cop Who Fought “Teen” Mob in HIS FRONT YARD

Mexicans and Naggers aren’t accustomed to the white man fighting back.

Watch the embedded video of the whole incident. You will LOVE it.

Slanted title at Metro News:

Off-duty police officer fired gun while confronting children for walking on his lawn

Children, my ass. The black and Chicano thugs in this story were huge, nasty, and threatening. This is one instance in which blacks and Mexicans cooperated to harass the WRONG white man.

In this picture, you can see that they were on HIS lawn attacking him.

In all honesty, in moments like this, where I look at that picture and see an elderly white man instead of a vigorous white cop with a gun, my hatred of the Negroid and Mexican races rages.

metro.co.uk

An off-duty police officer was filmed almost shooting young teenagers near his home in California, sparking huge protests on the streets of the city.

In disturbing footage, the officer confronted a group of teenagers whom he accused of walking on his front garden.

The confrontation escalated, with the officer scuffling first with one boy – 13-year-old Christian Dorscht – and then with the entire group of kids, who were all unarmed. He then fired a shot, sending the children running away.

At one point Christian can be heard saying ‘I’m only 13’, as the others keep telling the officer to ‘let him go’.

Soon afterwards, however, more officers arrived on the scene and detained the children. Two of them were arrested.

The officer, who is as yet unnamed, claims that one of the kids threatened to ‘shoot’ him – however, that teenager says he actually threatened to ‘sue’ him. The teens also say the officer called a girl who was walking on the garden a ‘c*nt’.

The shocking incident took place in Anaheim at around 2.40pm on Tuesday.

Protesters then took to the streets on Wednesday, chanting ‘Whose streets? Our streets’, ‘Don’t shoot our kids’, ‘Shame on you’, and ‘No justice, no peace, fuck the police’.

Late on Wednesday night the boy’s father, Johnny Dorscht, said he was ‘pretty pissed off about what happened’.

‘You could talk to anybody, my son has very good manners,’ he told local paper Orange County Weekly.

We know, Mr. Dorscht. He dindu nuffins.

‘He does good in school and isn’t disrespectful or anything like that. We’re going to find legal representation and be suing. This is BS.

‘Even the cops, when they got there, they had all the kids down. They didn’t even go after the guy.’

Christian’s mum Alma Jimenez addressed protesters in a video posted to her Facebook page.

‘You almost killed my child,’ she said, referring to the police officer. ‘Stop shooting our kids. This is my son – he is 13 years old, he was not armed.

‘He [the officer] was. He pulled out, he reached for his weapon, he intended to use it.’

Anaheim Mayor Tom Tait assured protesters there would be a ‘thorough, impartial’ investigation into the incident.

‘Like many in the community, I’ve seen the video and I’m very concerned about what it shows,’ he said, according to ABC7.

‘Anaheim is committed to a full and impartial investigation. Our city will move forward without delay.’

It’s like we keep saying by presenting the evidence. Diversity doesn’t work. It’s very stressful.

Middle School Pupils Arrested for Terror Attack on Trump’s Florida Motorcade

Because of their age, the law protects the juveniles who attempted to assassinate President Trump by throwing what turned out to be a 2 x 4 block of wood at a vehicle in the presidential motorcade Saturday.

Whether or not they intended to kill the president, they could have. The driver of his vehicle might have lost control and crashed, killing Donald Trump.

As junior terrorists, they should be put on the no fly list and placed behind bars for as long as the law allows. Given that the attack took place in Florida near an athletic park (Rinker Atheletic Campus), it’s safe to speculate that the perps were Dindus or Latinos.

NOLA

A Florida middle school student has confessed to throwing a “2×4” block of wood at President Donald Trump’s motorcade on Friday, not far from the president’s Mar-a-Lago estate, authorities said.

Just before 2 p.m. Friday, as the caravan was passing through West Palm Beach, one vehicle in the motorcade was struck by “what was believed to be a small hard object,” the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement Saturday.

After completing the trip, “several members of the motorcade returned to the scene and began canvassing the area looking for witnesses and any small hard objects along the roadway in that area,” the sheriff’s office said.

During the investigation, a student from a local middle school admitted to throwing the object at the motorcade; the student also implicated four other students, authorities said.

Along with its statement, the sheriff’s office posted a picture of the object: a small block of wood.

A map of the area where the incident occurred – on Southern Boulevard between Parker and Lake avenues – shows that it is a major thoroughfare lined with gas stations and strip malls. A middle school campus is a block from the area, though it is unclear whether any of the students allegedly involved were from that school.

A Secret Service spokeswoman confirmed to The Washington Post on Sunday that one vehicle was struck as the motorcade made its way from the airport to Mar-a-Lago but could not give further details because the incident was still under investigation. There were no injuries or major damage to the vehicles, she said.

The sheriff’s office declined to give additional details on Sunday morning.

CNN reported that Secret Service agents requested surveillance video from stores along the intersections and that a group of protesters had been in the area when the incident occurred.

Charges will be filed with the Palm Beach County State Attorney’s Office, authorities said.

Trump has returned to Mar-a-Lago numerous times since being elected president. On Saturday, he held a campaign-style rally in Melbourne, Florida, about 115 miles north of Palm Beach.

THEY MISSED HIM.