Report: Trump’s lawyer hand-delivered Michael Flynn a secret plan to lift sanctions on Russia implicating Trump in TREASON

FELIX SATER, ALLEGED MAFIA. THEY LEFT OUT THE WORD “JEWISH.”

[Note: This post was prepared early Monday morning. I held it back, waiting to see how things would shake out. It’s still not clear what the fallout will be. I’m posting it with uncertainty still hanging in the air.]

The Internet was very busy Sunday night, implicating American president Donald Trump in pedophilia (via his association with MILO Yiannopoulas) and in treason via his association with General Michael Flynn. I have separate posts on MILO. This one is about allegations relating to Trump’s Jewish lawyer and General Flynn–allegations sparking renewed calls for Trump’s removal from office.

This story also links Trump to the Mafia. National Vanguard dishes the info on Trump’s Jewish associates Felix Sater and Michael Cohen, who are at the center of this contrived controversy..

Business Insider

Trump Organization lawyer Michel Cohen hand-delivered a “peace” plan for Russia and Ukraine to former national security adviser Michael Flynn before Flynn was asked to resign, the New York Times reported on Sunday.

The plan, which involved lifting sanctions on Russia, was drafted by Cohen — a close confidante of President Donald Trump who has served as his organization’s special counsel since 2007 — and Felix Sater, a Russian-American real estate developer who has helped the Trump Organization scout deals in Russia.

Sater, a businessman formerly linked with the Mafia who has boasted of his “relationship with Trump,” told the Washington Post last May that he “handled all of the negotiations” for the Trump Organization’s dealings in Russia in the mid-2000’s.

Ukrainian lawmaker Andrii V. Artemenko, who met with Trump’s campaign team during the election, was also involved in drafting the proposal. Artemenko told the Times he had evidence of Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko’s corruption that could lead to his ouster.

Poroshenko has been locked in a war with pro-Russia separatists in eastern Ukraine since he took power in 2014, and is considered more friendly to the West than his ousted predecessor, Viktor Yanukovych. Yanukovych’s political rise was heavily aided by former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort.

Cohen, Sater, and Artemek met in a hotel lobby on Park Avenue in Manhattan in late January to draw up the proposal, the Times said, which Cohen claimed was aimed at “bringing about peace” between Ukraine and Russia. Violence flared up in eastern Ukraine last month between the Ukrainian army and pro-Russia separatists, in what amounted to the worst fighting in nearly a year.

Cohen said he has not discussed the plan with Trump directly, and is waiting to see how Trump’s new national security adviser — who has yet to be named — will address it. Trump has suggested he would be open to lifting sanctions on Russia if Moscow proved a useful ally in fighting terrorism.

“If you get along and if Russia is really helping us,” Trump told the Wall Street Journal last month, “why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?”

Cohen, Trump’s lawyer, was named in the explosive, unsubstantiated dossier presented by top US intelligence officials to Trump and senior lawmakers last month that has increased scrutiny of his presidential campaign’s ties to Russia.

The memos, compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele for an opposition research firm in Washington, DC, said that Cohen was part of the “ongoing secret liaison relationship between the New York tycoon’s campaign and the Russian leadership,” and that he met secretly with Kremlin officials in Prague in August 2016.

Cohen, whose wife is Ukrainian, insisted shortly after the dossier was published that he was in California at the time of the alleged meeting, and that he had never been to Prague.

The FBI is currently reviewing the allegations made in the dossier, and is pursuing three separate investigations into Russian hacking that targeted prominent Democrats during the US election. The intelligence community is also examining phone calls made between Trump associates and Russian officials throughout the campaign.

As this post is being composed early Monday morning before the start of the business day, no official Washington responses are yet available to analyze. However, Twitter exploded (it always explodes) in rage against Trump’s “treason.”

The correct way to view these far left Tweets and many others is to recognize that the (((Deep State))) is fighting for its existence. If the treason that those folks have done sees the light of day, they will be the ones in prison, not Donald Trump.

Breaking! The Left Destroyed MILO Today for Advocating Adult-Child Sex, Which the Hypocritical Left Champions as Liberation

THE MAIN PHOTO ON DRUDGE TODAY.

The left scored a major victory today by destroying MILO Yiannopolous.

How they used his own words against him is covered in my earlier post, which you can read here, if you haven’t already seen it.

His CPAC appearance was cancelled. His book deal is done. And Breitbart is likely to drop him. Furthermore, his Dangerous Faggot speaking tour will surely be in tatters. No university group will sponsor him now as far as I can tell.

Although MILO is not one of us, I BECOME EXTREMELY ANGRY ANY TIME THE LEFT WINS.

The destruction of MILO, the top story on Drudge today, is especially galling because the left routinely advocates for adult-child sex via normalizing pedophilia. Indeed, if Hillary Clinton had won the 2016 election, that cause would have been greatly advanced in her first month in office. Democrats love what they call “inclusion,” meaning that every form of pervert and degenerate is welcomed into the party.

Here’s what’s been happening today.

Mediaite

Yiannopoulos received a $250,000 advance for the book, which was to be written for Threshold Editions, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.

Fox Business

Milo Yiannopoulos, the provocative conservative journalist who is often portrayed as a champion of the far right, is facing possible dismissal from his employer, Breitbart News, over comments he once made about underage sex, FOX Business has learned.

His possible dismissal could could come by the end of the day, sources from the conservative website told FOX Business. Earlier Monday, Yiannopoulos was disinvited to speak at a gathering of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) scheduled for this weekend.

His official title is Technology Editor for Breitbart, but Yiannopoulos is best known for his political statements on social media and television. Indeed his CPAC invitation drew outrage even from some conservatives given Yiannopoulos’ past remarks about race, sexuality and other issues.

As despicable as MILO is, he’s proof that even faggot Jews can and will be destroyed by the left if they deviate from the inclusive egalitarian Marxist narrative.

As much as I don’t like MILO I wish him luck at making a comeback some time in the future.

I don’t want pedophilia associated with conservatism or the alt right, which is what liberals are pushing on Twitter today. But honestly, what MILO said is far less offensive than what cultural Marxists push in the media every single day.

Watch and see. There’s going to be a major effort to tie Trump to the so-called MILO pedophile scandal. You see hints of it on Twitter already. The press will pick this up and compare MILO to “grab her by the pussy” Trump to smear Trump some more.

This story is just beginning. I suspect it will rage for the next two to three days, with the focus shifting away from MILO to Trump and conservatives in general.

Twitter Explodes as MILO Advocates Sex Between 13 Year Old Boys and Older Men

Listen to MILO in this short video:

MILO exploded on Twitter tonight in response to his advocacy of legalized sex between young teen boys and older men.

MILO appears to be trying to associate ephebephilia (sexual attraction to teens older than children) with the alt-right. He’s a crude little queer, for sure. Since he’s a major supporter of Donald Trump, I’m sure the left is going to focus outrage on Trump as a pedo too–guilt by association.

metro.co.uk headline:

Trump favourite Milo Yiannopoulos is caught on tape ‘defending paedophile abuse’

The story is getting big play across the web, including at Heavy, The New York Daily News, and Daily Caller.

I saw a headline saying MILO was to be the keynote speaker at CPAC. What the Hell? No way should this faggoty pervert be speaking at a meeting of conservatives.

There’s a lot of “dick” talk in this longer video of the conversation.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Apr 6, 2016

Watch Milo Yiannopoulos defend adults having sex with 14 year olds, 30 year olds being attracted to 15 year olds, as well as not giving up the names of Hollywood child abusers he met during parties.

This is still a developing story because we don’t know how CPAc will respond. Nor do we know how MILO’s friend Steve Bannon, now a White House adviser, will react.

Florida Panic Over Sonic Boom as Military Jets Protect Trump from Unidentified Aircraft Violating No-Fly Zone

There’s a simple way to identify the Trump haters vs the Trump people. Trump haters hate America. They hate him because he loves America. The Trump people love America, or at least the originalist concept of it. They love Trump because he loves America.

Fox News

Two F-15s caused a ‘sonic boom’ as they raced from their base in Homestead, Fla., Friday to intercept an unresponsive general aviation aircraft that flew near Palm Beach during a stay by President Trump at Mar-a-Lago.

The jets flew at supersonic speeds and residents were startled by the loud boom, the North American Aerospace Defense Command, NORAD, said in a statement. The two fighters were able to establish communication with the aircraft. This incident occured at about 7 p.m. ET. No further details were immediately available.

“The intent of military intercepts is to have the identified aircraft re-establish communications with local FAA air traffic controllers and instruct the pilot to follow air traffic controllers’ instructions to land safely for follow-on action,” the statement read.

Earlier this month, a private plane got within 2 nautical miles of Air Force One, which is closer than permitted, while flying over Florida and the incident is being investigated by authorities, Bloomberg reported.

The planes were flying on a parallel route and there was no risk of a collision during the incident, which occurred 30 miles out on Feb. 3, sources told the news agency. President Trump arrived safely at Palm Beach International Airport.

The report said that when Air Force One is in flight, Secret Service agents work with FAA supervisors and monitor for threats.

Oroville Dam Spillway Raises Questions About New World Order Role in Manufactured Crisis

1. Could the crisis have been prevented?

2. Was the spillway (and dam?) sabotaged?

3. How long will the crisis drag on?

4. Will the crisis be Donald Trump’s Katrina, leading to his removal from office?

5. Are the Dindus going to have their usual fun in the Oroville area?

The mainstream press won’t provide answers to a number of questions. Thus, I’ve sourced this post from several places, a mix of mainstream news and alternative thinking.

Sky News

Nearly 200,000 people have been told to remain away from their homes as authorities in California continue to repair the US’s tallest dam.

Dozens of evacuation centres have been set up to take people from three counties deemed at risk if the Oroville Dam fails and floods surrounding towns and villages.

Officials have warned of a “30ft wall of water” if one of the spillways fails.

Heavy rain caused the level of Oroville Lake to rise so high that the emergency spillway was used for the first time in the dam’s near 50-year history.

Engineers’ fear that erosion around the emergency spillway could cause it to collapse.

In addition, the primary spillway in the 230m (770ft) dam has a 30ft hole that is causing it to leak and cause further erosion.

The level of the lake is now understood to have dropped, but officials say repairs may have to be carried out before they can allow people back to their homes.

So how long will it be before people are allowed back into what is now a danger zone?

SF Gate

OROVILLE, Butte County — The crisis at Lake Oroville may grind on for weeks or longer — leaving the nearly 200,000 people ordered to evacuate on Sunday in nail-biting limbo as crews work to flush water out of the reservoir and shore up a badly eroded emergency spillway, officials said Monday.

State water officials have been purging nearly 100,000 cubic feet of water per second out of the reservoir’s damaged but functioning primary spillway, an effort that brought the level down below the lip of the emergency spillway Sunday night, averting catastrophe.

But they are just beginning to assess the scope of the weekend damage, a first step in developing a plan to secure the reservoir and allow residents to return to their homes.

Are the Dindus going to go out and Dindu? Haha. They’re scarce in that part of the country!

The Anti-Trump politicking is just getting started:

Jim Stone Freelance speculates that sabotage is the cause of the problems at Oroville:

LOOK PEOPLE, COMMUNISTS BLEW THE DAM AND IF THEY DID NOT, THIS WEB SITE WOULD NOT BE KNEE DEEP IN SH*T RIGHT NOW AFTER SAYING THAT WAS MOST PROBABLE.

The main spillway was FULLY inspected on a REGULAR basis and had ZERO issues yet blew up when only 28 percent of its rated capacity was flowing through it. That means bomb or sabotage. People, when this thing first blew, concrete chunks flew high in the air. Probably 300 feet in the air. Nothing like it has happened since, even with much greater flows. There is no way that happened from water at the rate it was being released at that time. People thought the chunks flew less than that because they did not realize how big the scene was.

Any stories you hear about environmentalists and a deficient spillway are about the EMERGENCY SPILLWAY, which we all saw really was so deficient it is nothing but a fake hope. They wanted the emergency spillway cement lined a long way down the hill. For once, the environmentalists were right!

I am dead right about the sabotage that probably came from California’s own communist government, if I was not, there would be laughter instead of DNS shutdowns.

What we are seeing at Oroville is cold hard proof that environmentalists, democrats, all of what has been running America lately have real consequences in the real world and it really does not matter how much they can spew about how great they are when we can look at the results right here. There is an extremely high chance of total catastrophe now. I was totally depressed last night over this, because there is true impending doom that would have NEVER happened in Trump’s America and there is nothing at all that can be done about it now, we just have to watch whatever happens unfold.

There’s much more in the way of pictures and analysis at Jim’s site than I brought into this brief post.

If you want to go even more deeply down the rabbit hole, this thread at the GLP Forums offers some interesting observations. Hint: The dirty hand of the “Juice” (Jews) is identified as present in profiting from this crisis.

New Pizzagate Video Alleges Child Porn Found by Hacker on Comet Pizza Website, Including Video of Podesta Raping A Child

I have no doubt that #pizzagate is real. The question is how much disinformation has been added to the mix by infiltrators in the employ of the power elites who are a part of the pizza and pedophilia ring exposed by the Podesta emails last fall. I also question how law enforcement has been compromised into looking the other way.

Leading #pizzagate researcher David Seaman believes arrests are imminent. I pray that he’s right, but he may be being fed wrong information to discourage us from demanding answers.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Feb 12, 2017
Smoking Gun evidence of Child Porn aka Cheese Pizza found on Comet’s and Buck’s websites. Protected sections were hacked by an Anonymous hacker.

Back in December I had covered the protected section on Comet Ping Pong’s website. This protected section was found to contain Child Porn which Pedophiles refer to as “Cheese Pizza”. The Anonymous hacker who broke into the protected section saw I had covered the abnormality on their website in my film, so the hacker contacted me and one other person. This is the story of how the smoking gun evidence in the PizzaGate Scandal was found, and delivered to DC Police as of December 5th, 2016. So Where are the arrests?

Full Show Notes on the Steemit Blog: (Link Coming Later)

The following video allegedly showing John Podesta raping a child is so sickening that I advise you NOT to look at it.

There are plenty of videos on youtube with John Podesta talking on CNN, etc. The voice in the disturbing Twitter video above sounds like him to me.

More, including a partial showing of the alleged Podesta child abuse video:

Law enforcement won’t investigate! We need to make them take action. John Podesta and his high-powered pals may be innocent or they may be guilty. But given the invesigative work already done by thousands of independent journalists, it’s time for action.

SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Despicable California Governor Asks for Trump’s Help Tonight

GOVERNOR JERRY BROWN. TRUMP WASN’T HIS PRESIDENT. CHANGES HIS TUNE.

California police allowed antifa to attack Trump supporters in Berkeley, leaving one man beaten senseless.

Start obeying the law, California authorities, and then we MIGHT offer you some help, which your lawbreaking asses do NOT deserve.

Or maybe not. Call the president of Mexico for help, you f*cking a**holes.

Breitbart

On Friday, California Governor Jerry Brown sought federal help from President Trump by asking the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to declare “a major disaster” in California in light of the damage done by recent storms.

The East Bay Times reports: “Brown formally requested the declaration for the series of storms striking the state between Jan. 3 and Jan. 12.” He noted that “heavy rains, winds and snow, particularly in Northern California, left eight people dead and knocked out power to an estimated 1 million Californian homes and businesses.”

Brown’s request comes as Gov. Brown has challenged the Trump administration on climate change, immigration, Obamacare, and other issues.

Other Democrat officials in California have been open about their refusal to comply with Trump administration orders regarding illegal immigration. San Francisco’s police chief, sheriff, and mayor all made clear they would not enforce Trump’s immigration order, long before the order was taken to court. The San Francisco Police Department went so far as to cut ties with an FBI counter-terrorism task force in order to prevent officers from being involved in action that targeted illegals.

And California’s highest law enforcement agent, Attorney General Xavier Becerra, has been very open about his determination to fight Trump’s policies as part of the larger effort to retain sanctuary policies that harbor illegal aliens in the state.

But Gov. Brown would like some federal funds to help out in the short term, so he is asking the Trump administration for help.

Notably, Gov. Brown also used his “State of the State” address earlier this year to welcome Trump’s commitment to infrastructure spending.