White (Faggot?) Charged with Quebec Mosque Shooting as Police Claim Arrested Moroccan a “witness”

ALEXANDRE BISSONNETTE. CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME.

In nearly every Muslim country the Muzzies kill fags on sight. Yet somehow when these same bigoted fag-haters are imported into Western countries the media and politicians would have us believe they become tolerant and inclusive.

That’s doubtful. Look at the Muzzie who took out 50 fags at the Pulse night club in Orlando last year.

That said by way of introduction, the white college student charged with the Quebec City mosque attack last night looks like a sodomite to me. His name is Alexandre Bissonnette.

If I’m right, the press is going to conceal his sexual identity, calling him a Nazi or white supremacist, but the truth is, in my opinion, that he’s a fag getting some sweet fag revenge against an anti-fag mosque.

While I’m spinning a conspiracy theory, let’s go even further down he rabbit hole.

I suspect that the Moroccan who was also arrested last night is the sex partner of Bissonnette. I speculate that the Moroccan was disrespected for his faggotry, possibly kicked out of the Islamic Center. Then the white man decided to take action. The Moroccan, Mohamed Khadir, is now being called a witness. Strange. Last night he was a shooter, but today he’s a witness. Something stinks.

The story as reported by the DM is vague on motives and sexual orientations. Not much is known about Bissonnette with certainty. He’s being called a TRUMP SUPPORTER, but that’s not at all clear. Nothing is being reported about Khadir. Nothing at all. Strange again.

Daily Mail

White university student Alexandre Bissonnette has been named as the sole suspect accused of killing six men at a Quebec City mosque.

Bissonnette, 27, was arrested alongside Moroccan-Canadian Mohamed el Khadir on Sunday night after six men were slaughtered at the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center during evening prayers.

On Monday afternoon, Sûreté du Québec, the local police force, confirmed one of the men was no longer facing charges.

A source later told Reuters police were looking at Bissonnette as a ‘lone wolf’.

The political sciences and anthropology student, who is from the affluent Quebec City suburb Cap Rouge, will appear in court sometime on Monday or Tuesday.

Six men aged between 39 and 60 were killed at the mosque and five remain in a critical condition in intensive care at the city’s Hôpital de l’Enfant-Jésus after the killings on Sunday night.

Twelve others had less serious injuries and another 39 escaped from the mosque unharmed. Among the victims is a government IT worker, the mosque’s concierge, a halal butcher who worked next door and a professor from the university where Bissonnette is enrolled.

El Khadir was picked up by police at the mosque but Bissonnette fled in his Mitsubishi and was arrested in nearby Ile d’Orleans around 20 minutes later after calling 911, Le Soleil reports. Police found two rifles and an AK-47 in the car.

Court clerk Isabelle Ferland earlier identified the pair as the two men arrested in connection with the shooting. Police are not seeking anyone else in connection with the attack which was is being treated as an act of terror.

A friend of the student’s told DailyMail.com that Bissonnette was pro-Donald Trump and that they had engaged in political arguments about him.

‘Based on the conversations that I had with him during the American presidential campaign, it’s true he is pro-Trump,’ the student, who asked to remain anonymous, said.

He added that he Bissonnette had ‘never demonstrated’ a diolent side.

‘Yes, he was conservative in the political sense but despite the profound differences between us, he never showed or suggested that political violence or terrorism was something he was capable of.’

Laval University’s rector said he would would assist authorities in any way he could but has not yet confirmed Bissonnette’s enrollment.

Neither he nor el Khadir was known to police before Sunday night’s atrocity.

Police searched Bissonnette’s home in Cap Rouge overnight. They were seen searching el Khadir’s apartment which is less than a kilometer from the mosque on Monday, TVA reports.

Heavy reports on the contents of Bissonnette’s Facebook page. There’s nothing there to suggest that my theory is correct, but “witness” Mohamed Khadir is also a student at the same university, for what that’s worth.

There are lots of contradictions in the official storyline that we are being fed today. Original reports said there were two or three shooters. Now there’s just one.

Reports say the masked shooters yelled “Allahu Akbar.” Is that something that Bissonnette would do? I don’t think so, although I could picture him yelling “Allahu akbar, motherf*ckers” or something similar.

Heavy has also put together a photo album of all the pictures of the suspect.

Until we hear more about the background and motivation for the mosque massacre, this is still a developing story. The political agenda of multiculturalism and “Whites are evil” should not get in the way of the truth, whatever it is.

Told Ya! What We Know So Far About the Quebec Mosque Massacre–Gunman is MORROCAN

Once again I have to go to the Daily Mail to find out the racial angle on a crime. Just prior to finding the story at the Mail, I had been reading the Mirror’s coverage of the story. Their version blames Donald Trump for the massacre at the mosque.

The truth is that Muslims have been on rampage against the West for at least 40 years. If a white man were to fight back and kill Muslims, my response would be “Why not?”

But the specific truth in this case is that inbred Muslims, always violent to each other and everyone else, apparently carried out the Quebec mosque massacre. The media and Canada’s PM Justin Truedeau would love to see a white supremacist group arrested for the attack, but that’s not going to happen. So screw Trudeau.

Syrian? Moroccan? What difference does it make?

Excerpt from Daily Mail

Police have arrested two students – one ‘of Moroccan origin’ – over the murder of six people shot dead in the Quebec City mosque carnage a day after Canada’s Prime Minister condemned Donald Trump’s immigration ban.

Gunmen opened fire on worshippers as they prayed at Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center at around 8pm last night in an attack branded ‘cowardly’ and ‘barbaric’.

Witnesses claimed the masked killers shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ in what sounded like a Quebecois accent as they went on the rampage, killing six and leaving eight injured.

Police have arrested two people with one said to be ‘of Moroccan origin’ and both understood to be students from Quebec’s Université Laval.

The shooting unfolded after a weekend which has seen US President Donald Trump’s divisive and controversial ‘Muslim immigration ban’ spark widespread protests across America. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had said that his country remains open to all immigration, insisting ‘diversity is our strength’.

One attack suspect was detained at the mosque and the other was caught after a chase that ended near l’île d’Orléans around 15 miles from the scene. There are reports this morning that one suspect called emergency services to ‘confess to his crime’ because he ‘felt bad’ about the atrocity and wanted to shoot himself.

According to Le Soleil, the 27-year-old’s Mitsubishi was pursued towards Félix-Leclerc highway before he stopped the vehicle himself. He is said to have had at least one handgun and two weapons ‘that resembled AK-47s’ on his back seat. The same website says searches have since taken place at two addresses in the city.

The actual names of the shooters are still the subject of speculation, which sometimes conflicts:

What is important is that once again, we can say “The Muslims did it.” Which is truth. While the liars say “Trump did it.”

face of islam muslims

heston gif

Quebec City Mosque Attackers Allegedly Shouted “Allahu Akbar:” Trump Vindicated Again

flashing red light gif

Pussy Boy Justin Trudeau was quick to jump into the fray and agree to take all people that President Donald Trump’s TEMPORARY ban on people from seven countries had affected.

Pussy Boy, it seems you’ve just gotten bitten in the a**.

As I wrote in my earlier post, the press is going to blame President Trump.

RT is reporting that at least one of the two or three shooters yelled “Allahu Akbar.”

There are also UNCONFIRMED, UNOFFICIAL reports that have surfaced in the last few minutes naming the shooters.

Again, to emphasize, the information we’re seeing is not from official sources, who are remaining strangely quiet.

Developing …

Breaking: 5 Dead in Quebec City Mosque Shooting

flashing red light gif

Reuters

Five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque’s president told reporters on Sunday.

Earlier, a witness told Reuters that up to three gunmen fired on about 40 people inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center. Police put up a security perimeter around the mosque and declined to comment to reporters about the incident.

“Why is this happening here? This is barbaric,” said the mosque’s president, Mohamed Yangui.

In June 2016, a pig’s head was left on the doorstep of the cultural centre.

Yangui, who was not inside the mosque when the shooting occurred, said he got frantic calls from people at evening prayers. He did not know how many were injured, saying they had been taken to different hospitals across Quebec City.

Incidents of Islamophobia increased in Quebec in recent years amid a political debate over banning the niqab, or Muslim face covering. In 2013, police investigated after a mosque in the Saguenay region of Quebec was splattered with what was believed to be pig blood.

In the neighboring province of Ontario, a mosque was set on fire in 2015, a day after an attack by gunmen and suicide bombers in Paris.

Prediction: Even if the shooter was a Muslim, Donald Trump, who is not the president of Canada, will be blamed for the shooting incident.

Developing …

3 Dead, at least 20 Injured in Horrific Muslim Terrorist Attack at Melbourne Mall

A man reported to be a Muslim has used his car as a weapon to kill three people and leave over two dozen injured in Australia.

None of the press reports that I’ve seen mention that the Melbourne killer yelled “Allahu Ackbar” as he went about his business of running over people.

You have to go to Twitter to get the truth. After a press report, some Tweets that peel back the Aussie government’s blackout of the Muslim allegation are presented.

UPDATED WITH FIRST PHOTOS OF ALLEGED KILLER.

New Zealand Herald

The driver who deliberately mowed down pedestrians in a busy Melbourne shopping mall – killing three, including a 10-year-old child, and injuring 29 others – was well-known to police and has a history of mental health and drug problems.

He was charged over a family violence incident less than a week ago.

The police chase through Melbourne’s Bourke St mall ended in gunfire on Friday, with police shooting the driver in the arm in front of shocked lunchtime shoppers. He is in hospital under police guard with non life-threatening injuries.

As well as the 10-year-old victim, police said a man and woman, both in their 30s, were killed. Several other children were among the casualties including a critically injured baby.

Another witness, Sian Bayliss, said the driver “was just driving in a really determined fashion, just in a straight line”.

“There was no hesitancy as he got to the crowds, he didn’t swerve, he just drove right through them.”

He said the footpath was full of people.

“I’ve got years of first-aid training so the moment I realised what had happened – as soon as the police had driven past and it was safe – I ran across to the other side to see who needed treatment.

“I got to [a] young man who has passed away – I don’t think there was anything we could have done for him.”

One young boy, aged about nine, had a bad abrasion to his head.

“There was just constant, high-pitched, panicked screaming, the terror in his eyes -he just looked straight at me while I was talking to his father and just… screaming. Out of control.”

Others had terrible injuries.

“You know, there was one lady who looked like she had had a fairly serious spinal injury. They were just holding her very, very still, and it felt like a long time. . But the response time was great, but every minute seems like an hour, so she was lying there waiting for what felt like a very long time.”

St Vincent’s Hospital said it was caring for three women in their 30s, two men in their 40s and a 31-year-old man. All are stable with severe injuries.

As well as the critically ill baby, the Royal Children’s Hospital is treating a two-year-old in a serious condition, a nine-year-old and a 23-year-old with limb injuries, and it is assessing a 12-year-old.

The Alfred is treating seven patients – two are critical but stable, two are seriously hurt and three are stable.

As I went through the Tweets at #Melbourne, I noticed that there were many denying any link to Islam or terrorism, preferring a mental illness/domestic violence explanation for the mass murder. These fuckwits also denounced any suggestion of Islamic motives as bigotry and racism.

These Tweets offer an on-the-ground look at events.

News.com.au offers more pictures and more details on the horrible day in Oz. That report is in depth, but given that the media in Oz must cover up Islam related crimes, there’s nothing in the story about the eyewitness reports that finger the killer as a Muslim. That’s just pathetic. They’re not fooling anyone but idiots. Whatever happened to “Honesty is the best policy?”

Earthquake! Did Saint’s Blood That Failed to Liquefy Portend Disaster for Italy?

A massive earthquake has struck Italy, setting off an avalanche that has buried a ski hotel and left many dead.

More on that story, but first, we must note that on December 20, 2016, a story appeared about the blood of an Italian saint predicting disaster.

Cruxnow.com

The blood of St. Januarius, Patron of Naples and former bishop and martyr of the city, failed to liquefy, an occurrence some believe to portend misfortune. “We must not think of disasters and calamities. We are men of faith and we must pray,” said the Abbot of the Chapel of the Treasure of San Gennaro.

NAPLES, Italy – Prayer was the response to a rare failure of a saint’s blood to liquefy in Naples, an occurrence some believe to portend misfortune.

“We must not think of disasters and calamities. We are men of faith and we must pray,” said Monsignor Vincenzo De Gregorio, the Abbot of the Chapel of the Treasure of San Gennaro, ANSA reports.

The blood belongs to St. Januarius, Patron of Naples and former bishop and martyr of the city.

Known in Italian as San Gennaro, his bones and a reliquary of his blood are preserved in Naples’ cathedral. He is believed to have been martyred during the infamous persecution of Christians during the rule of the Roman emperor Diocletian, who retired in 305.

The reputed miracle is locally known and accepted, though has not been the subject of official Church recognition.

The liquefaction is believed to happen at least three times a year: the Saturday before the first Sunday of May, September 19, which is the saint’s feast day, and December 16, the anniversary of the 1631 eruption of the Mount Vesuvius volcano.

During the miracle, the dried, red-colored mass confined to one side of the reliquary becomes blood that covers the entire glass. In local lore, the failure of the blood to liquefy signals war, famine, disease or other disaster.

The blood did indeed liquefy on September 19, 2016.

Historically, the vial has sometimes changed upon the visit of a pope.

On March 21, 2015, Pope Francis met with priests, religious and seminarians at the cathedral and gave a blessing with the relic.

Cardinal Crescenzio Sepe of Naples then received the vial back from the pope and noted that the blood was still solid on one side of the vial.

The cardinal remarked: “It seems that St. Januarius loves the Pope, because the blood is already half liquefied.”

Pope Francis quipped in response: “you can see that the saint only loves us a little. We have to convert more.”

The last time blood liquefied in the presence of a pope was in 1848 when Pius IX visited. The phenomenon didn’t happen when St. John Paul II visited the city in October 1979, or when Benedict XVI visited in October 2007.
Share:

The biggest immediate fallout from the Italian quake has been to focus worldwide attention on the ski hotel pictured at the top of this post.

The Local Italy

Summary:

– An avalanche hit a hotel in Abruzzo in the early hours of Thursday morning

– Several deaths are feared, according to Italian media reports citing rescue services

Fire service: No sign of survivors, 13:14: Confirming what La Repubblica daily reported a few minutes ago, Italy’s fire service has said its rescue dog units are at the scene, but that there has been no sign of life from any of the missing people. Firefighters arrived by helicopter earlier this morning, but the roads have only just been cleared of snow allowing further units to join them.

Rescue dog units and firefighters have also arrived by road, at the moment no signs from the missing people.

Guests were ready to leave when avalanche hit, 13:05: The hotel guests were reportedly waiting in the entrance hall to leave, but had been unable to due to a delay in the snowplough which was supposed to clear the roads.

“They had packed their bags, all the guests wanted to go,” Quintino Marcello, who ran the hotel’s restaurant, told La Repubblica. “They had been told that the snowplough would arrive at 3pm, but it was then pushed back to 7pm.”

Rescue efforts are underway, with spades, dogs and video equipment all being used, and the underground sauna is being searched.

The violence of the avalanche – which moved the entire hotel by ten metres – is making things difficult. Journalists on the scene say that trees, mattresses and other items from the hotel are all mixed in with the snow.

25 still unaccounted for, 12:12: 25 people, including several children, remain unaccounted for as rescue work continues.