German Police Raid Shelter Housing Black Savages Following Attacks on Deportation Officers

The black parasites are giving the Germans trouble.

Send them to Angela Merkel’s house and let her cook a good German meal for them and they’ll be model Germans in no time at all.

Reuters via Yahoo

BERLIN (Reuters) – German police launched a raid on a migrant shelter on Thursday where three days ago 150 asylum seekers clashed with police and prevented the deportation of a 23-year-old man from Togo.

Continue reading

Tucker Carlson Explores the Problem with Men

Soy boys won’t fight back. They’ll let the (((Deep State))) have its way. That’s the agenda behind the war on men and boys.

The Federalist

On Sunday, Jimmy Kimmel declared from the stage at Dolby Theatre at the 90th annual Academy Awards in his opening monologue that the best kind of a man is one without a penis, because he definitely will not rape anyone! While I understand what Kimmel is trying to say, his remark implies that men, who by definition possess a penis, are inherently rapists or sexual predators. That masculinity is toxic, and that men are sex abusers.

Mentally castrating men would be just as effective as the physical castration that the despicable Jew Jimmy Kimmel is advocating. I know, it’s just a joke. Yeah, right.

Continue reading

The Damn Chinese are Making Donkeys Go Extinct by Eating Them

DONKEY HIDE PUDDING IS A CHINESE DELICACY.

Here’s another problem that the Chinese are creating for animals. Is there any animal these hungry bastards won’t eat?

Excerpt from the BBC

The world’s donkeys are facing a population crisis because of the huge demand for their skins in China, where they are used to make health foods and traditional medicine.

Donkey meat is also a popular food, but a huge drop in the number of Chinese donkeys and the fact they are slow to reproduce, has forced suppliers to look elsewhere.

Africa has been badly hit because the animals are such an important part of life for transport and farming – particularly in poorer communities.

In many places the price of a donkey has doubled in the past few years, and as thieves cash in, families are left unable to afford a new animal.

‘I woke up and my donkey was gone’

Water deliveryman Anthony Maupe Wanyama, 29, from Kenya had his donkey Carlos for four years and was doing well.

“I bought land up-country, bought a house, paid school fees and looked after my family,” said the father of two.

He and his donkey were such a part of life in Ongata Rongai, just outside Nairobi, that Anthony’s nickname is “Carlos”.

“I woke up one morning and Carlos was missing. I looked around the area, and then found him dead, his skin had been removed,” said Anthony, tears rolling down his cheeks as he talked about his much-loved animal.

He now rents another donkey to pull a cart-load of blue plastic jerry cans he uses to deliver water, but has to give the owner half of the three or four dollars he makes on a good day.

ANTHONY AND HIS RENTED DONKEY.

Speaking for myself I feel sorry for Anthony. My grandfather loved his mules the way that Anthony loved Carlos. It broke his heart when he had to sell the mules after his big heart attack.

“Now I don’t have enough money. I haven’t paid my rent, I haven’t paid school fees, and I have people who depend on me,” Anthony said.
He can’t afford to buy a new Carlos.

Suffering
The surge in price and demand in Kenya has been encouraged by three donkey abattoirs, which have opened across the country.

They can each slaughter around 150 animals a day, packing and freezing the meat and salting the skins for export.

At the Star Brilliant Donkey Export Abattoir in Naivasha, the latest arrivals are being dragged onto flat metal scales – they are sold by “live weight”.

They are shot in the head with a bolt gun before their meat and skins are processed.

Chief executive John Kariuki says he was the first in Kenya, and in Africa, to get official permits to open a donkey slaughterhouse.

“Before, there was no market for the donkeys. People used to sell their cows, people used to sell their goats to pay their school fees for the children,” he said.

“But now I find that people in the market are selling donkeys more than cows.

“We are happy with the Chinese, because before there was nothing coming from donkeys, but so many people are benefitting from the donkey now today.”

Chinese buyers monitor the process – making sure everything is properly packed and prepared.

When the skins are boiled, they produce a brown gelatine, which is the essential ingredient in Chinese “ejiao” products – popular health foods and traditional medicines.

BBC News goes on to give the facts behind the Chinese donkey extinction.

1.8m skins are traded every year – according to estimates from UK-based charity The Donkey Sanctuary – but the demand is as high as 10m

China’s donkey population dropped from 11m in 1990 to 3m today, based on government data

Ejiao, the gelatine produced by boiling donkey skins, can sell for up to $388 (£300) per kilo

Uganda, Tanzania, Botswana, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, and Senegal have banned donkey exports to China

The Collapse of South Africa | Dan Roodt and Stefan Molyneux (Video and Story)

Molyneux’s interview with a white South African who’s appeared at the Amren Conference is the most recent analysis of the unfolding tragedy in South Africa that I could find yesterday. Molyeux makes some points here you’ve probably never heard before, or at least never thought much about. Just over an hour. Published on youtube on the 22nd.

To complement the video, I found a relevant news report published yesterday on the exploding crime wave in that black-run hellhole.

News24

A new victims of crime survey by Statistics South Africa (StatsSA) has found that sexual offences, including rape, increased by 117% in the last financial year.

A total of 50 883 people reported being a victim of a sexual offence, of which 31 817 were women.

The Victims of Crime Survey for 2016/2017, for which 30 000 households across all nine provinces were interviewed, was released on Thursday in Pretoria.

StatsSA said however that estimates for hijackings and sexual offences should be used cautiously because they fell under “second level of quality” in terms of acceptable statistics.

The survey put the number of 2016/2017 murders at 16 201, an 8% increase compared to the previous year.

It also found that women-headed households were more than twice as likely to experience murder than households headed by men in South Africa.

“This percentage of victimised households is more than twice the corresponding percentage in the case of male-headed households,” the survey stated.

Statistician-general Pali Lehohla said 25 households reported that people in their households had been victims of murder in the last year.

White-headed households happier with police

Meanwhile, 59.9% of white-headed households were content with the police response compared to 33.3% of black-headed households.

Institute for Security Studies crime hub manager Lizette Lancaster said this was most likely because of the different levels of service delivery within the different areas of the country and their racial demographics.

“We know that traditionally there are more police stations in the so-called suburbs and those police stations cater for smaller populations than police stations in so-called townships,” she said.

Bucking the trend is the decrease in home robberies, housebreakings and theft of personal property.

Personal property likely to be stolen includes cellphones at 84%, money at 51.3% and bank cards at 17.5%.

Here’s Dan Roodt at Amren:

WaPo: American Military Not Preparing for War in Spite of Trump’s Harsh Words

Like I’ve been saying, Trump is playing good cop, bad cop, with him as the tough talking bad cop, and Nikki Haley and Rex Tillerson playing as the nice cops.

What’s new here is that the little fat boy from Nork is also portrayed by WaPo as a game player.

This analysis is better than most for the simple reason that the nutjob left is portraying Kim as being more rational and responsible than Trump. This is the same Kim that threatened to turn the USA into ashes just a couple of days ago.

To repeat my own theory briefly, I believe this whole thing is a big act, orchestrated by the (((Deep State))) to get the war machine going and stave off an impending economic collapse in America. But for purposes of trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together, stories like this one are valuable.

Excerpt from Washington Post via MSN

The U.S. military does not appear to be moving toward a wartime footing with North Korea despite President Trump’s repeated threats this week of military action against Pyongyang, with few if any additional military forces moving into the region and the Pentagon chief emphasizing diplomacy over bloodshed.

The military posture has effectively remained the same even as Trump said Friday that he hopes North Korean officials “fully understand the gravity of what I said” and that “those words are very, very easy to understand.”

But it appears that Trump is still waging a rhetorical war rather preparing to launch a new one.

Among the signals that a major U.S. operation is not imminent is a trip just underway by Marine Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and a small cadre of his staff. He arrived Friday in Hawaii with plans to visit Japan, South Korea and China, all of which would be in peril if a war between North Korea and the United States explodes.

The aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan and its accompanying flotilla of destroyers and guided-missile cruisers also returned to port Wednesday in Yokosuka, Japan, the Navy announced. The ships and the thousands of U.S. service members aboard spent three months patrolling the region and could have stayed at sea off the coast of the Korean Peninsula if the Pentagon was preparing for near-term conflict.

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson also have repeatedly sought to reduce tensions. Mattis, asked Thursday about Trump’s comments and what the death toll could look like in a nuclear confrontation, said that it was his job “to have military options should they be needed” but that he thought a diplomatic effort led by Tillerson and Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, was gaining traction and should remain at the center of U.S. policy.

“I want to stay right there right now,” said Mattis, who commanded troops in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Marine general before retiring. “The tragedy of war is well enough known. It doesn’t need another characterization beyond the fact that it would be catastrophic.”

Despite North Korea’s colorful and threatening rhetorical broadsides, there also are few signs that the country’s leader, Kim Jong Un, is spoiling for a fight that could lead to his ouster, and there has been no evacuation of American citizens from South Korea announced, said Michael C. Horowitz, a political-science professor and author at the University of Pennsylvania who studies military conflict.

“The U.S. is pre-positioned to respond to North Korean aggression on the peninsula all the time,” Horowitz said. “But what we are not seeing yet are true naval movements, family movements and troop movements that would suggest that the military is preparing for imminent conflict.”

The Pentagon has nearly 30,000 troops in South Korea to assist the government there in beating back any North Korean attack and has kept at least 28,500 deployed there each year since an armistice agreement put a halt to fighting in the Korean War in 1953. They would almost certainly be the first into the fight if North Korea decided to launch an attack, and there is no indication that their operations have significantly changed.

Patrick Cronin, the senior director of the Asia-Pacific Security Program at the Center for a New American Security, said that despite Trump’s rhetoric, he doesn’t see a major shift in U.S. policy toward North Korea. The plan still appears to be to pressure Pyongyang to stop its nuclear weapons development and be prepared to respond overwhelmingly if they strike, Cronin said.

If the intel is to be believed, the North has been working on nukes and missiles for decades. There’s no good reason to expect the country to stop unless there was a regime change, which China clearly does not want.

Candidate Trump talked a lot about winning during the campaign. In this case, the world may have to accept a draw.

NKorea Says Seriously Considering Plan to Strike Guam

You threaten us, then we threaten you. Repeat over and over.

In response to President Trump’s promise of “fire and fury” aimed at North Korea, the Norks have promised to strike the American territory of Guam.

Newsmax

North Korea said on Wednesday it is “carefully examining” a plan to strike the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam with missiles, just hours after U.S. President Donald Trump told the North that any threat to the United States would be met with “fire and fury”.

A spokesman for the Korean People’s Army, in a statement carried by the North’s state-run KCNA news agency, said the strike plan will be “put into practice in a multi-current and consecutive way any moment” once leader Kim Jong Un makes a decision.

In another statement citing a different military spokesman, North Korea also said it could carry out a pre-emptive operation if the United States showed signs of provocation.

Trump warns North Korea will see ‘fire and fury’ if nuclear threats continue

There’s a fine line between going down in history as an appeaser like Neville Chamberlain (who probably got a bad rap from historians) and a warmonger like Winston Churchill or the evil John McCain.

President Donald Trump’s blustery style so far has not been marked by any major military action. His “fire and fury” words are making headlines around the globe, but his less inflamatory rhetoric suggests he’s willing to take a peaceful, cooperative approach with China and Russia as partners in reining in the little fat boy dictator of the North.

If peace is maintained, it will show that Trump is his own best propagandist.

Washington Post via NOLA

By The Washington Post
President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued a stern warning to North Korea, saying that if its threats to the United States continue, the outcast nation will be “met with the fire and the fury like the world has never seen.”

Trump’s comments came as North Korea spurned a new round of sanctions approved by the United Nations Security Council and pledged to continue to press forward with development of nuclear weapons that could reach the U.S. mainland.

Appearing at an event at his Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club, where Trump is on a 17-day “working vacation,” he said that “North Korea best not make any more threats of the United States.”

“They will be met with the fire and fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before,” Trump said.

The Washington Post on Tuesday reported that North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, according to a confidential assessment by U.S. intelligence officials.

Trump’s warning on Tuesday further raises the stakes for the U.S. president and other world leaders, who face limited options in dealing with North Korea’s aggression.

Earlier Tuesday, Trump suggested on Twitter progress is being made with the cooperation of China and Russia, both of which supported the Security Council resolution offered by the United States over the weekend.

“After many years of failure, countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea,” Trump said. “We must be tough & decisive!”

Trump also used Twitter to amplify a Fox News report, based on anonymous sources, that U.S. spy satellites had detected North Korea loading two cruise missiles on a patrol boat on the country’s coast in recent days.

Without adding any comment of his own, Trump, who regularly decries leaks to the media, retweeted to his more than 35 million followers a link to the day-old story, which was featured Tuesday morning on “Fox & Friends,” a program on the Fox News network.

A White House spokesman did not respond to a question about whether Trump’s retweet amounted to a confirmation of Fox’s story, which was attributed to unnamed “U.S. officials with knowledge of the latest intelligence in the region.”

Trump’s decision to disseminate the report came amid a larger push by the White House to call attention to the president’s efforts to contain North Korea’s military ambitions, including an unanimous vote by the United Nations Security Council over the weekend on a U.S.-sponsored resolution imposing tougher sanctions.

The Washington Post reported Tuesday that North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, according a confidential assessment by U.S. intelligence officials.

The report by Fox highlighted a far less significant threat than those posed than the long-range missiles, known as ICBMS, that have been central to escalating tensions in the region.

One intelligence official said that the report itself was insignificant and not a sign that North Korea was preparing to test a missile or make any other provocation. However, the official, who was not authorized to speak publicly, was chagrined that Trump would retweet a report about “something unimportant” that nonetheless “reveals something about our surveillance capabilities.”

Trump, who receives daily intelligence briefings, including while on his current 17-day “working vacation” in Bedminster, would presumably be in a position to know whether U.S. intelligence officials have reason to believe Kim Jong Un’s regime in fact did load cruise missiles onto a patrol boat recently.

Asked about the report Tuesday morning on Fox, Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said she couldn’t comment.

“I can’t talk about anything that’s classified, and if it’s in the newspaper, that’s a shame,” Haley said. “It’s incredibly dangerous when things go out to the press like that.”

There’s so much background that fake news leaves out of the story that Twitter and other alt sources are needed to put the story in its proper perspective.