PROFESSOR TESSA WINKELMANN. DOESN’T LOOK WHITE TO ME.
After the story I explain why mystery meat Tessa Winkelmann lacks the intelligence to be a professor. Her anti-Trump rant raises serious questions about whether she should be a professor.
Since her bio list her as Tessa Ong Winkelmann, I assume that she is Asian. LOL. She’s an Assistant Professor of Ethnic Studies!!! Like you’re going to get honesty out of her!!! Read more about this worthless “scholar” here.
A university professor in Las Vegas was filmed in class this week suggesting President Trump deserves some blame for the city’s shooting massacre because “all he’s done” is “encourage violence.”
“Right when he got elected, I told my classes, three semesters ago, that some of us won’t be affected by this presidency, but others are going to die,” University of Nevada, Las Vegas history professor Tessa Winkelmann said Thursday, according to video obtained by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. “Other people will die because of this. And we’ve seen this happen, right?”
Winkelmann cited Trump’s comments threatening military action against North Korea and argued “words, especially if they’re coming from someone who is the president, have consequences.”
“I don’t know that these events would have inevitably happened whether or not he got elected, but he has rhetorical powers every president has to encourage or to discourage,” she said of the Las Vegas shooting. “So far all he’s done is to encourage violence.”
Fifty-eight people were killed about 500 were injured in the attack when Stephen Paddock opened fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay casino at attendees of a country music concert.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that a student told them Winkelmann’s comments polarized the classroom and students began shouting at each other.
The comments have since been criticized by both the university and the White House. Winkelmann has also issued an apology.
“While we respect academic freedom in the classroom and the right to free speech, we believe the comments were insensitive, especially given the series of events this week and the healing process that has begun in the community,” UNLV spokesman Tony Allen said.
“It is sad she is teaching students such divisive, inaccurate and irresponsible rhetoric,” said White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. “She should be ashamed of herself, and the university should look into it. What a terrible example to set for students.”
Winkelmann expressed regret about her comments to the newspaper.
“This week has been very difficult for members of our community, and we have allowed students space in our classes to discuss how they have been affected and to openly convey their feelings,” Winkelmann said. “I regret that my comments caused more pain during this difficult time. Emotions were running high and I wish I would have been more thoughtful in how I directed the conversation.”
Why Tessa Winkelmann’s intellect is too deficient to teach at the university level:
1. She seems to think that mass shootings never occurred until Donald Trump became president.
2. Barack Obama launched drone strikes that have killed thousands of nonwhite civilians in the Middle East. Trump’s body count is much, much lower.
3. Winkelmann ignores that in Chicago every month more people are killed than in the Las Vegas shootings. She completely ignores the culture of violence among blacks.
4. The professor gives the Jewish entertainment industry a pass while blaming Donald Trump for the massacre. Rap and Hollywood crap movies have a stronger influence on culture than Trump. They’ve been at it much longer than him.
5. There are 350 million or so people in Amurkistan, the former USA. One of them (or possible more if there were multiple shooters) caused the Las Vegas massacre. If Trump were responsible for the shootings, he would surely have influenced more people to commit mass murder.
To summarize, Winkelmann is incapable of deep, sophisticated thinking.
She’s unfit to be a professor. She should be fired. Her remarks in the classroom indicate she wastes student time and money. As an Assistant Professor, she doesn’t have tenure, so she can be fired easily.