Father of Girl Killed by Tinted Terrorist in Times Square Reacts Like a Real White Man

Thomas Elsman threatened to kill the diseased garbage that killed his daughter in the Times Square car attack on Thursday.

Kudos to him for not going soft and mushy and forgivvy.

New York Post

The grief-stricken father of the young woman fatally mowed down by a maniac driver speeding down a Times Square sidewalk said Friday, “My heart died in New York yesterday.’’

Thomas Elsman drove to the city from his Michigan home with his son Thursday night after hearing the awful news about 18-year-old Alyssa.

He told WNYW/Fox 5, “There’s no words. I want to scream. My first-born daughter is gone.’’

Alyssa, her 13-year-old sister, Ava, and their mom were visiting New York when Richard Rojas struck.

RICHARD ROJAS.

At one point Friday, Elsman went to the Midtown South station house where Rojas was being held, and threatened to kill him, law-enforcement sources told The Post. Elsman was taken to Bellevue Hospital to be calmed down.

Meanwhile, sources said Ava was more seriously injured than had been reported. She suffered a fractured pelvis and collapsed lung in addition to a broken leg.

Ava was told that her sister died in the tragedy, their father said.

Elsman was outraged when he learned more about Rojas.

“If it was an accident, I would forgive,” he said in the interview.

“The fact that I found out he was on drugs, and then also today in court said, ‘I wanted to kill everyone,’ and he wanted to go suicide-by-cop, that’s intent,” he said.

“He knew what he was doing, and I don’t care what happens to him.”

I don’t believe Thomas will give his daughter’s killer a hug and forgive him in court. White forgiveness should be reserved for those who deserve it.

Dusky Driver Mows Down Pedestrians in Times Square, One Dead, 22 Injured

RICHARD ROJAS. MURDERER.

ALYSSA ELSMAN. DEAD.

One of the problems with Latinos is that they exhibit a high rate of mental illness that leads to violence. The race realist would say that Latinos should have their own country (Mexico, Dominican Republic, etc.) where they can deal with their own kind as they see fit.

The killer in this story is probably going to cop an insanity plea. That will mean that he’s going to be out on the streets at some time in the future. Where his mental illness will come back and be played out a second time.

AOL.com

NEW YORK, May 18 (Reuters) – A former U.S. Navy sailor slammed his car into pedestrians in New York City’s packed Times Square on Thursday, killing an 18-year-old woman and wounding 22 people, and authorities said there was no indication it was an act of terrorism.

Witnesses said the motorist mounted the sidewalk in a burgundy Honda sedan and sped along more than three city blocks, knocking people over before the car hit a pole and came to rest at 45th Street and Broadway in Midtown Manhattan.

Police who took the driver into custody identified him as Richard Rojas, 26, of the New York City borough of the Bronx. They said he had been arrested twice for drunken driving in 2008 and 2015, and once earlier this month for menacing.

There was “no indication” it was an act of terrorism, Mayor Bill de Blasio told a news conference at the scene.

Initial reports of the incident brought to mind vehicle attacks on pedestrians like those seen in recent months in Britain, France, Germany, Israel and Sweden.

“People were being hit and rolling off the car,” said Josh Duboff, who works at the nearby Thomson Reuters headquarters. He said he leaped out of the way to avoid being struck.

Shoes were scattered on the sidewalk. A woman’s body lay covered with a bloodstained blanket. A police officer kept vigil nearby, sadly shaking his head.

The dead woman was named by police as Alyssa Elsman, an 18-year-old who was on vacation with her family from Michigan.

Car goes airborne in Times Square:

Friends of Rojas are interviewed:

Libtard MSNBC calls it an accident:

Raw footage of the crime scene:

Disturbing video:

As liberals step forward to defend the killer, never forget the victim.

We will remember!

See more photos and information on Alyssa at Heavy.

Chirruns Beez All Traumatized an All Dat Sheeeeit When Jetblue Toss Dem Colored Folk Offn Da Plane

Cake on a plane. Entitled Negros disrupting everyone’s trips. Everyone deplaned. Threat of lawsuit.

This story has it all, including crying Niglets.

Mercy, Lawd. Mercy!

Daily Mail

A family claim they were kicked off a JetBlue plane because the birthday cake was deemed a ‘security risk’.

Cameron Burke, his wife and two children were flying to Las Vegas from JFK on May 3 to celebrate his wife’s 40th birthday – and they brought a buttercream cake with them.

But after they say they received conflicting advice about where they could store it a disagreement developed and they were ordered off the flight.

The airline claims the family stored it in areas that were ‘improper’ – an overhead bin for safety equipment – and refused to move it. But the family say they followed all the cabin crew’s instructions.

Even after Port Authority officers called to the scene deemed ‘no wrongdoing’ on the part of the family, as see in a video obtained by ABC 7 NY, airline staff nonetheless forced them to exit the plane.

The Burkes had boarded a Jet Blue flight out of Kennedy Airport and stored their buttercream cake in the overhead bin before taking their seats in the last row.

‘A flight attendant nicely asked me to remove the cake from that compartment, so I moved it to another one,’ Cameron told the New York Daily News.

‘She then asked me to move it to underneath the seat in front of me, I did.’

Then, chaos unfurled.

According to Cameron, another flight attendant appeared and confronted her colleague and then Cameron.

‘You know, you could see the gestures – then she was pointing to her, did you tell him he couldn’t put anything in the overhead compartment?

‘I had approached them, and I said everything was fine, and she said, ‘sir, this does not involve you. When she told me I had been non-compliant, then I said ‘ma’am, had you been drinking?’ because her behavior was not normal”

When another airline employee asked Cameron and his family to leave, he refused and began recording.

Video, obtained by ABC 7 NY reporter CeFaan Kim, showed Port Authority officers questioning the family as the Burkes tell them the cake is on the floor as flight attendants has requested.

Their seven-year-old son, Cameron Jr, and nine-year-old daughter, Camille, appear scared as the officers question the family.

‘I just want to know why,’ Cameron’s wife, Minta, says out loud. ‘Exactly!’ he replies. ‘For a cake?’

One of the officers then tells an airline employee that he sees ‘no wrongdoing’ on the part of the Burkes.

Airline staff then had all passengers on the full flight exit the plane in order to remove the Burke family.

The family’s tickets and reward points were refunded. Their luggage went to Las Vegas, and was collected by his mother-in-law.

According to JetBlue, the Burkes are at fault for the disruption.

The company says the cake was originally stored in an overhead bin with safety equipment, not meant for passenger carry-on and that the family ‘refused several requests to move the dessert’.

The customers became agitated, cursed and yelled at the crew, and made false accusations about a crew member’s fitness to fly,’ said JetBlue spokesman Doug McGraw.

‘After the customers refused to speak with a team leader about the situation, the Port Authority Police Department was called and the entire aircraft deplaned.’

Cameron says he was able to book a United Airlines flight out of Newark for Las Vegas the following day. He has since reached out to the National Action Network, and intends to file a lawsuit against JetBlue.

‘I want the flight attendant fired, she has no business serving the public,’ said Cameron

The comments I read at the Daily Mail must have been written by “racists” because the Burke family are roundly viewed as either idiots or clever scammers looking for a settlement in exchange for dropping their lawsuit.

Anti-Trump Protest? Massive Ransomware Attack Hits 99 Countries Worldwide

Donald Trump and muh Russia will get the blame for today’s cyberattacks using NSA stolen malware. Example:

Although I haven’t been able to confirm it, there are claims that the cyber attack that struck on Friday is a leftist anti-Trump protest as well as a blackmail scheme.

Malta Today

A large scale ransomware attack using tools stolen from the US National Security Agency has struck 99 countries this morning.
The huge attack, which spread across the world, has infected computers in the US, Europe and Asia.

Computers in thousands of locations have been locked by the malicious software which demands a payment of $300 in Bitcoin to restore access. The ransom will rise with time and the files will eventually be deleted, the warning reads.

On Friday night, US firm Fedex announced its operations in the US were affected. Russia’s interior and emergencies ministries, as well as the country’s biggest bank, Sberbank, confirmed they had been targeted.

A number of Spanish firms – including telecoms giant Telefonica, power firm Iberdrola and utility provider Gas Natural – were also affected by the the malware attack. Portugal Telecom, delivery company FedEx, a Swedish local authority and Russia’s second largest mobile phone network, Megafon, also announced that they were affected.

People took to Twitter to share photos of affected computers including a local railway ticket machine in Germany and a university computer lab in Italy.

Some reports said Russia had seen more infections than any other single country. Russia’s interior ministry is reported as saying it had “localised the virus” following an “attack on personal computers using Windows operating system”.

In April hackers known as The Shadow Brokers claimed to have stolen the tools from the NSA and released them online.

BLAME THESE GUYS.

Microsoft released a patch for the vulnerability in March, but many machines and older operating systems may not have been updated.

99 countries have reported infections, including the UK, US, China, Russia, Spain, Italy and Taiwan. Cyber-security firm Avast is reported as saying that it had seen 75,000 cases of the ransomware – known as WannaCry and variants of that name – around the world.

The attack wrought havoc with the UK’s National Health Service as dozens of hospital trusts across the country were forced to turn off their computer systems.

Emergency patients in are reportedly being diverted to other areas, with hospitals across England and Scotland affected. Affected NHS trusts said that IT systems had been shut down in order to protect them. That meant that all systems were offline and hospitals were unable to accept incoming calls.

The attack on comes not long after a report was published in the British Medical Journal in which neurologist Dr Krishna Chinthapalli warned that hospitals were at risk of a cyber attack. “We should be prepared: more hospitals will almost certainly be shut down by ransomware this year,” he wrote.

In a statement,Downing street said there was no evidence that patient data had been compromised.

Not much is known about The Shadow Brokers, the group that provided the stolen NSA malware, but it seems reasonable to think that the Jewish Mafia (called the Russian Mafia by politically correct Americans) is involved. What is known is summarized at Wired.

Some relevant Tweets re #shadowbrokers:

Watch! Tank Runs Over Protesters in Venezuela (Disturbing Video)

The chaos in Venezuela is exactly what our (((masters))) have planned for us in America. It would be a lot easier to cleanse the country of those plotting against us now rather than face the starvation and murder of our people in the future.

White South Africans in Grave Danger as Zuma Unleashes Millions of Black Land Grabbers

SOUTH AFRICAN PRESIDENT JACOB ZUMA VOWS TO TAKE WHITE LANDS.

South Africa’s white population is in serious trouble. Most of us here already knew that. Black rule is ruinous wherever it takes place.

But the rule of law has been completely broken by President Jacob Zuma, as corrupt and ignorant a Negroid politician as any on earth.

The immediate threat to whites is Zuma’s unleashing of the idea that all lands belong to blacks. As the story relates, whites are preparing to defend their property by any means necessary.

Excerpt from the Daily Mail

On stage in a stadium in Soweto, the township at the heart of the uprising against apartheid, South Africa’s president, in a green and gold leather jacket, was dancing a Zulu war jig.

A court order against ‘hate speech’ meant Jacob Zuma, a former cattle herder, was banned from singing his favourite ‘liberation’ songs, including Bring Me My Machine Gun and Shoot The Boer.

But, after listening to speeches in which a succession of obsequious cronies described him as a ‘giant’ alongside African leaders such as Nelson Mandela, Zuma delighted supporters at his 75th birthday celebrations a few days ago with fiery rhetoric instead — and in doing so sounded the death knell for the Rainbow Nation.

In front of more than 20,000 people — party loyalists and others bussed in with the promise of free food and ‘Zuma T-shirts’ — he warned the white population he was coming for their land.

WHITES TRAINING IN ANTICIPATION OF A BLOODY RACE WAR.

Continue reading

Niggers Scamming Wiggers: Ja Rule’s Fyre Festival in Chaos

JA RULE. TICKETS TO HIS FESTIVAL COST $12,000.

Never do business with a Nigger or a wigger. But if you read this site you know better.

The dumb libard Hillary and Obama supporters who get ripped new a**holes by muh Nigga may learn something from the Fyre disaster. Or maybe not. Nobody ever said they were smart.

What was set to be the opening weekend of trust-fund millennial debauchery in the Bahamas has turned into nothing short of Lord of the Flies. The Fyre Festival [4]- organized by Ja Rule [5] and some guy [6] who’s scammed millennials [7] in the past was hyped by models and advertised as a boutique luxury music festival held in Exumas, Bahamas. All inclusive tickets ranging from $4,000 – $12,000 [8] were supposed to include a chartered private flight from Miami, private luxury tents [9], yacht rides, and performances from Blink-182 and about two dozen other artists.

Not so much…

The “chartered flight from Miami” turned out to be severely delayed [10] coach seats, and upon arrival shocked concert-goers were met with partially constructed USAID disaster relief tents:

“Luxury” meals:

“Secure” lockers:

And an attentive concierge booth:

Hundreds of pieces of luggage were lost in transit, though a big container truck showed up in the dark to toss bags to a mob:

Just in time for the muggings and robberies!

Reports are rolling in of burning tents and anarchy:

Phones are dying, passports are missing:

Feral dogs are roaming around:

And relationships have been destroyed:

The US embassy is reportedly involved:

Sourced from Zerohedge