MILO’s Berkeley “Free Speech Week” Officially Canceled; Appears to be Set-Up from the Start

Is MILO controlled opposition? Did he set up an alt-right (or alt-light) phony event that was intended to never happen and fail in order to make the right look bad?

It sure seems that way, if the following article is to be believed.

The thing is that it’s not clear if the journalism here is fake news or not.

We’re just going to have to see if the alt-right can score a victory on the left’s turf, with MILO leading the charge.

Mercury News

BERKELEY — A conservative UC Berkeley student group that had been working with right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos to host a “Free Speech Week” on campus officially called off the four-day program on Saturday.

But the former columnist for the “alt-right” Breitbart News doubled down on his promise to go through with the event, leaving university and law enforcement officials wading into an unpredictable, potentially violent showdown on Sunday.

During a hastily scheduled Facebook Live news conference Saturday morning, Yiannopoulos, who has made a career of trolling people online with racist and sexist attacks, insisted the event would move forward without the student group, the Berkeley Patriot.

Mike Cernovich and Pamela Geller join MILO in speaking at the 27 minute long press conference.

It’s hard to tell who’s lying. The “journalist” who wrote this piece or MILO. He says that something is going to happen at Berkeley on Sunday.

Let me update this post with this video which shows Sargon of Arkad in Berkeley from the U.K. to participate in Free Speech Week. Tim Pool, a reliable source in my experience, is the interviewer.

Continue reading

Questions Arise About MILO’s Honesty as Berkeley Free Speech Week Goes Up in Flames

MILO, the celebrity homosexual conservative, claimed that he was going to challenge leftist orthodoxy by bringing a slate of conservative speakers to the UC Berkeley campus next week, including Steve Bannon and Ann Coulter.

It’s not happening. Did MILO lie? Some people believe the notorious butt banger fibbed in order to push himself back into prominence after his fall from grace earlier this year.

It looks like his name is muddied again.

Good. We don’t need him. He knows how to effectively dispute feminist garbage and a few other things, but we don’t need him.

Excerpt from The Atlantic

At first, conservative agitator Milo Yiannopoulos’s Free Speech Week in Berkeley, California, seemed like it might be a major event. Four straight days of provocative events on campus featuring right-wing luminaries, culminating with appearances by conservative writer Ann Coulter and former Trump White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, and all in the heart of one of the most symbolically resonant places Yiannopoulos could have chosen: the campus of University of California, Berkeley, a campus with a longstanding image as a hotbed of left-wing activism where protests shut down an event of his last year.

But things didn’t go according to plan.

Speakers whose names appeared on initial schedules have either pulled out or said they were never planning to go; the campus publication Yiannopoulos is working with, The Berkeley Patriot, never reserved indoor school venues and appeared to pull out Friday afternoon; and Yiannopoulos announced on his Instagram a planned march through campus on Sunday in protest of Berkeley’s supposed clamp-down on free speech. “It’s time to reclaim free speech at UC Berkeley and send shockwaves through the American education system to every other college under liberal tyranny,” Yiannopoulos wrote in his post. The event would have been an important step in reviving Yiannopoulos’s wounded image on the right after a clip of him appearing to defend pedophilia caused him to be barred from CPAC and lose his job as a Breitbart editor in February. Earlier this week, Yiannopoulos told me in a text message that “We will fight until the last man is ejected from the last step on Sproul Plaza.”

There seem to be a lot of Jewish conservatives involved in Free Speech Week, including MILO.

Hmmm.

Continue reading

Illegal Taco Bender Sexually Assaults 2 Women, 1 Child in Target Store

In my experience getting to know Latino males, they universally believe themselves to be God’s gift to women. They honestly think that women enjoy being sexually assaulted by a greasy moron reeking f bean farts.

Breitbart

A resident of Riverside County was arrested Saturday and charged with allegedly sexually assaulting three females inside a Norco, California, Target outlet.

Police identified Miguel Muro, 30, as a suspect in assaults on two women and a minor girl on September 12 at the Norco Target store, NBC 4 reported.

The three victims identified Muro as the man who walked up to them and touched them inappropriately, officials said. Police also said that Muro was seen on store surveillance video.

Muro was seen at the store on several occasions. The surveillance video helped police track him down, and he was arrested at his home in Eastvale.

The suspect was booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center on charges of sexual battery. Muro posted the $5,000 bail, The Press-Enterprise said.

Muro’s family told police that he suffers from mental illness, and Norco police are asking the public if Muro assaulted any other victims.

Anyone who with information about other alleged assaults should call the Norco sheriff’s station at 951-270-5673.

Solution: Castration, followed by deportation.

Iranian-Born Director of New Mel Gibson Movie Seeks to Legally Seize and Destroy It

FARHAD SAFINIA.

According to the Los Angeles Times Mel Gibson is also suing the production company that (((financed))) his new movie, The Professor and the Madman.

Gibson bought the rights to the story 20 years ago and has been working toward bringing the film to the silver screen since then.

Apparently, Gibson and his Iranian-born director friend are on the same page, unhappy that the financiers took over the project.

AOL

The director of the Mel Gibson film “The Professor and the Madman” filed for a restraining order on Wednesday, seeking to force producer Voltage Pictures to turn over its cut of the film so that it can be destroyed.

Farhad Safinia, the director and writer of the film about the Oxford English Dictionary, is accusing Voltage of violating his copyright to the screenplay. He claims he never signed away his right to the project, and never had a formal contract to direct the film.

In an application to the court, Safinia posted his entire 126-page screenplay as an attachment.

Safinia alleges that Voltage refused to shoot sufficient scenes at Oxford University, and ultimately took the film away from him. He says the Voltage cut of the film does not reflect his wishes.

“Defendants took the existing footage and pieced it together themselves without my vision or input. I never authorized Defendants to make their version of the film,” Safinia says in a declaration.

Safinia accuses Voltage of screening portions of its cut of the film for agents at UTA and CAA over the summer, and of shopping the film at the Cannes Film Festival and at the Toronto International Film Festival. He also claims that Voltage has shopped the project to Netflix.

Safinia is asking the court to bar Voltage from releasing the film. He also wants the court to impound Voltage’s copies and allow for Voltage’s version to be destroyed.

Voltage’s attorney did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Voltage Pictures has a long history of suing many people, which is typical of a certain tribe.

This should be interesting.

Ungrateful Illegal Invaders Disrupt Nancy Pelosi’s DACA Press Conference

Five minutes of idiotic, organized shouting. These subhumans are not civilized and can never be civilized. Arrest, then deport. These f*cks need to be reined in by any means necessary. Watch! Five minutes.

The ungrateful wretches are sh*tting in their own milkpail, as Nancy and her Demoncrats would legalize all of them in a second to get their votes.

Breitbart

A group of illegal aliens calling themselves the “Immigration Liberation Movement” crashed a press conference by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Monday, warning the Democratic Party not to “sell [us] out.”

The group shouted down Rep. Pelosi, who struggled to maintain control of the meeting, and unfurled a large banner calling for all illegal aliens to be legalized.

Others held up signs, including: “Fight 4 All 11 Million,” referring to the estimated total of all illegal aliens in the U.S.

In the “mic check” call-and-response style popularized by the Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011, the activists declared:

We remember all too well how for eight years the Democrats laid siege to our communities, raiding and deporting nearly three million people, of our family members and loved ones. Where was your resistance then? Ms. Pelosi, did you think we would forget? We send a clear message to our fellow undocumented youth and community: We are the resistance to Trump! Not the Democrats!

The activists also chanted “Brown power!” In a show of “intersectionality” — solidarity among left-wing groups — they also chanted “Trans lives matter!” and other slogans, while Pelosi stood silently behind the throng.

“You met with Trump, and you call that resistance?” they shouted in unison.

Watch Pelosi praise these ***holes before they shout her down again. One minute.

Earlier, Pelosi had spoken at the podium with community leaders and fellow members of Congress from the Bay Area in support of her legislative push for a bill that would legalize the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

President Donald Trump canceled DACA earlier this month, but left Congress a six-month window in which to find a legislative solution for the roughly 800,000 DACA beneficiaries. Pelosi said that she wanted the “DREAM Act,” a long-dormant Democratic Party bill that goes much further than DACA, “to be the basis of how we go forward.”

“We’re not giving up our fight to protect America’s dreamers,” she said.

However, she could not speak over the protests. “It’s clear you don’t want any answers,” she said.

As if to support her point, activists chanted: “All of us — or none of us,” meaning that they would only accept full amnesty for all illegal aliens, not just DACA beneficiaries.

Watch Tucker Carlson blast illegals as he brings an illegal on his show, at Fox News Insider.

Senator (((Diane Feinstein))) Hints That Christians Not Eligible for Federal Judgeships

American Senator Diane Feinstein seems to think that if you have religious beliefs that you might rule against the liberal, cultural Marxist agenda that she stands for.

The nerve!

Feinstein has gotten some pushback for her chutzpah, as well she should. The setting for her nervy display of arrogance was a confirmation hearing for a conservative woman nominated to the bench by President Trump. The unspoken subtext is, of course, abortion, which the Democrat party has staked its life on.

Fox News

The president of the University of Notre Dame said he is deeply concerned after Sen. Dianne Feinstein questioned a colleague’s religious beliefs during a Senate Judiciary Committee nomination hearing.

Amy Coney Barrett, a law professor at Notre Dame, was grilled by Democrats over how her Catholic beliefs might influence her decisions from the bench. Barrett was recently nominated by President Trump for a seat on the federal court.

AMY CONEY BARRETT. ROUGH CONFIRMATION HEARING.

“When you read your speeches, the conclusion one draws is that the dogma lives loudly within you, and that’s of concern when you come to big issues that large numbers of people have fought for, for years in this country,” Sen. Feinstein said.

Feinstein has been widely condemned for what many are calling anti-Catholic bigotry and bullying.

“It is chilling to hear from a United States Senator that this might now disqualify someone from service as a federal judge,” Notre Dame President John Jenkins wrote in a public letter to the California lawmaker.

He took great exception to her remark that the “dogma lives loudly” in the professor.

The Detroit News elaborates on the pushback against the nervy Jewish Senator from California.

“People of faith, whatever faith they may hold, should not be disqualified because of that faith from serving the public good,” said Archbishop William E. Lori, chairman of the Catholic Bishops’ committee on religious liberty.

A key focus of the hearing was a 1998 law review article titled “Catholic Judges in Capital Cases.” In the article, Barrett and John H. Garvey said Catholic judges are obliged to adhere to their church’s teaching on moral matters and the legal system has a solution for this dilemma by allowing judges to recuse themselves when beliefs keep them from doing their job.

Members of Polish Heavy Metal Band Decapitated Arrested for Suspected Kidnapping of Woman Fan

A woman fan of a death metal European band has filed kidnapping charges against them, leading to their arrest and an interruption in their American tour.

I expect that the kidnapping charges will be enhanced by some sort of sexual assault accusation. There are no details being reported about what transpired during the period the woman was being held against her will.

I suspect that the issue at the heart of the kidnapping charges against the band Decapitated is a familiar one: Is it legit for a woman who has morning after regrets about sexual activity to be legally entitled to claim that she’s been raped?

Earlier this week Secretary of Education Betsy de Vos gave a speech in which she announced her intention to change the way that university rape cases are adjudicated. de Vos is no defender of rape, but the current system where the accusation is all the proof needed is clearly a violation of legal tradition worthy of Stalin’s Soviet Union.

Unless there is definitive video that clearly shows the alleged kidnapping situation, we may never know the full truth about this case.

The Spokesman

All four members of the Polish death metal band Decapitated were arrested early Saturday in Santa Ana, California, on suspicion of kidnapping a woman after their Aug. 31 concert in Spokane.

A woman reported to police just before 2 a.m. on Sept. 1 the alleged kidnapping by the band members, said Spokane Police Department spokeswoman Cpl. Teresa Fuller. The band had performed with Thy Art is Murder at The Pin concert venue downtown as part of their “Double Homicide” tour. Fuller said she believes the woman attended the heavy metal concert.

The band members were arrested by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office after their Friday night concert in Santa Ana. They have been identified as 27-year-old Michal M. Lysejko, 35-year-old Waclaw J. Kieltyka, 31-year-old Rafal T. Piotrowski and 30-year-old Hubert E. Wiecek. All are Polish nationals.

The four are in the Los Angeles County Jail awaiting extradition to Spokane. Fuller said additional charges are possible. The case is still under investigation by the department’s Special Victims Unit.

Defense attorney Steve Graham of Spokane said he was hired by the band on Thursday after they became aware of the investigation.

“There is another side to this,” he said. “We have witnesses that can testify to the fact that the accuser came to visit the band of her own free will and left on good terms.”

He said he told police that the band members had offered to surrender but never heard anything back.

“I made it clear that I could get the guys up here ASAP and they would cooperate,” he said.

Graham said he’s concerned that they will “languish” in the Los Angeles County Jail for weeks before being returned to Spokane, but he said the four will not fight extradition and will return to Spokane willingly.

Some women want to be abused by “bad boys.” Perhaps the alleged victim in this case is one of those. If a woman doesn’t want to be abused by outlaws, then the best advice anyone could give her would be to avoid hanging out with outlaws.

You may not want to watch the band performing.

<br.