Marilou Danley Sent Away by Alleged Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock, Who Was Prescribed Valium Four Months Ago

MARILOU DANLEY. DESCRIBED AS SHOOTER’S GIRLFRIEND. WHORE?

Globetrotting Marilou Danley is back in the U.S., accompanied by the FBI. Let’s hope the FBI does a better job with her than it did with the Hillary Clinton email scandal, which should have landed Crooked Hillary in jail.

But I digress.

Danley’s sisters live in Australia. They’ve been talking to the press. Pictures of Stephen Paddock in the Philippines in 2013 have also been unearthed.

There are a couple of things about Paddock I haven’t seen anywhere. First, did he leave a will? Second, did he have any children? Neither of these things has surfaced yet. About all we know for sure is that he had a Flip girlfriend, liked gambling, and had a fair number of firearms.

We also have just learned that he had been prescribed Valium by a Jewish doctor.

Excerpt from CNN

Manila, Philippines (CNN)Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock encouraged his girlfriend Marilou Danley to leave the country before his attack that left 58 people dead, her sisters told CNN affiliate in Australia 7 News.

The sisters, who spoke to 7 News exclusively, did not want to be identified by name and requested their faces be blurred.

“I know that she don’t know anything as well like us. She was sent away. She was away so that she will be not there to interfere with what he’s planning,” one of Danley’s sisters told 7 News from their home in Australia’s Gold Coast region.

“In that sense, I thank him for sparing my sister’s life,” she said, adding her sister was “really in love with Steve.”

Authorities in the US, Philippines and Australia have been involved in the search for Danley, in the hope she might be able to shed some light on the motive behind the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history.

The other sister said Danley, who arrived back in the US from the Philippines on Tuesday, “didn’t even know that she was going to the Philippines, until Steve said, ‘Marilou, I found you a cheap ticket to the Philippines.'”

She added Danley was likely “even (more) shocked than us” by his actions.

“No one can put the puzzles together, no one, except Marilou, because Steve is not here to talk anymore. Only Marilou can maybe help,” the sister said.

“If Marilou was there, this maybe as well didn’t happen because she won’t let it happen.”

Danley landed at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday evening, a law enforcement source told CNN. She is being accompanied by the FBI in Los Angeles, where Las Vegas police plan to question her, the source said.

Maria Antoinette Mangrobang, the Philippine Bureau of Immigration spokeswoman, said Danley, who travels on an Australian passport, had left Manila for Los Angeles, where her flight landed around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday local time.

Mangrobang added Danley had arrived in the Philippines from Tokyo on September 15. There has been communication between authorities in the Philippines, the FBI and the US Department of Homeland Security, the spokeswoman said.

Las Vegas Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Tuesday his investigators were hoping to speak with the 62-year-old woman.

Speaking at a press conference, he said law enforcement authorities are in communication with Danley and anticipate “some information here from her shortly.”

Adding more intrigue to the case is the news, confirmed to CNN by a US law enforcement source, that Paddock recently wired $100,000 to the Philippines.

Photos from 2013 show Paddock visiting the Philippines. Officials aren’t able to see yet the precise date of the transfer and the FBI is currently working with Philippine authorities over the matter, the source said.

In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, police had described Danley as a “traveling companion” of the shooter, but did not describe her as a suspect.

Paddock traveled to the Philippines in 2013, where these photos were taken.

In one of the more significant developments in the case against Paddock, it’s been revealed that in June he was prescribed Valium.

Daily Mail

Las Vegas killer Stephen Paddock was prescribed an anti-anxiety medication four months before shooting 58 people dead and wounding more than 500.

Paddock was prescribed 50 10 milligram diazepam tablets – also known as Valium – on June 21 by Vegas doctor Steven Winkler, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports.

Diazepam is a sedative-hypnotic drug that can trigger aggressive behavior in people with underlying behavioral problems, multiple studies have shown.

It is not known why Paddock was prescribed the drug, or whether he had any behavioral issues.

Multiple people who knew him, including his own brother Eric, say he displayed no outward signs of aggression and did not appear as the kind of person who would carry out a mass shooting.

Staff at Dr Winkler’s office would not confirm to the Review-Journal if Paddock had been a patient, and said the doctor would not be answering questions.

One study conducted in Finland, and another in Australia and New Zealand, linked the use of benzodiazepines – the class of drugs to which diazepam belongs – to increased instances of aggressive behavior.

If, and I emphasize if, Paddock is the patsy in a conspiracy, then he was certainly set up nicely. Between the guns and the drugs, there’s the girlfriend who may have been overseas being rehearsed to tell a story that will make it look even more convincing that Paddock was the shooter.

I would be remiss in my obligation to the truth if I didn’t raise the issue of whether Marilou Danley (what a name for a Flip) wasn’t a whore back in her younger days in the Philippines. The country is famous for its women whoring themselves to white American men.

I’m not saying Danley was a whore, but her past is relevant in terms of her credibility as a witness.

If Paddock was set up, then Danley could easily be part of the plot, rewarded with all his assets as her inheritance, including any life insurance he may have had.

Bizarre and Disturbing: Criminal Level Child Abuse Masquerading as Sex Education (Video)

A minute and a half of weirdness aimed at turning children into degenerate perverts.

Read the story at the Daily Mail. You’ve watched Australian sex education.

Watch on youtube, complete with disturbing sound effects:

U.S. Set to Take “Refugees” in Deal with Australia That Trump Described as Dumb

MANUS ISLAND DETENTION CENTER, PAPUA, NEW GUINEA. WELCOME TO MURICA, MUH NIGGAS.

Let’s consider some relatively good news first. The Daily Mail reports that President Trump is slashing refugee admissions to the U.S. to the lowest level in a decade, just 40 percent of what Obama had planned.

That’s not great news but for an America starved for relief from so-called refugees coming to the States, all relief is welcome.

The Mail ran the following informative graph:

Now, on to the bad news. Trump is honoring a deal with Australia that Obama struck with the Aussies that brings some real losers to the States. However, in a bizarre deal worthy of Obama, Oz is taking some Mestizos off our hands.

RT

The first 52 refugees to be accepted by the US from Australia have left their Pacific island camps, according to a refugee advocate. The deal is part of an agreement described as “dumb” by US President Donald Trump.

Twenty-five of the refugees departed a male-only camp on Papua New Guinea’s Manus Island, Refugee Action Coalition spokesman Ian Rintoul said, as cited by AP. They will arrive in the US via the Philippines and Qatar, and will settle in population centers including in Atlanta, Georgia, according to the Daily Telegraph.

An additional 27 refugees flew to Port Moresby on Wednesday from a camp in Nauru, he said. They will arrive in Los Angeles via the Philippines, Qatar and Chicago.

The US State Department said it expected 54 refugees from Nauru and Papua New Guinea to arrive in the country in the coming days. The origin of the two additional refugees remains unclear.

The deal is part of an agreement from the Barack Obama administration, in which the former US president agreed to accept up to 1,250 of Australia’s refugees, mostly from Iran, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka.

The arrangement is in return for Australia agreeing to accept Honduran and Salvadoran refugees under a US-led resettlement program from a camp in Costa Rica.

Trump has called the deal “dumb” and “horrible,” but agreed to honor it while vowing to conduct “extreme vetting” on the new arrivals prior to their departure from the camps.

The US president’s true feelings were made public last month, when a leaked phone transcript revealed that Trump told Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull that he “hates taking these people.”

“I guarantee you they are bad. That is why they are in prison right now. They are not going to be wonderful people who go on to work for the local milk people,” he said, according to the transcript.

Meanwhile, the future of the asylum seekers left behind at the camps remains unknown, as more than 2,000 currently live at the sites. Some of them have called the camps home for more than four years.

“People [in the camps] are happy that these people have gone, but the big question is what happens to the rest?” Rintoul said.

Australia refuses to settle asylum seekers who try to arrive to the country by boat, with the government claiming the policy dissuades refugees from attempting the dangerous crossing from Indonesia, bringing an end to people-smuggling operations.

Instead, Australia pays Papua New Guinea and Nauru to house asylum seekers in the camps, which have been plagued by reports of abuse and horrible living conditions.

OK, Australia owes us one. Trump will, I predict, call in a favor in the future. Meanwhile, the darkies rejected by Oz are going to find that in destination Atlanta, the American darkie isn’t going to welcome him with open arms. With a gun maybe. Who knows, some of the Oz rejects may want to head for home rather than live and die in the ghetto. From a moral perspective as well as a practical one, they do not belong in the U.S.

Inspirational Quote of the Day: One About Hanging On By an OZ Success Guru

Kurek Ashley is an Australian success coach who has people walk across a bed of hot coals to instill self confidence.

This article explains how Kurek came to change his life and how what he’s learned may have a positive effect on your life.

Australian Military Bans MEN: “PC gone mad”

Aussie men will just have to become trannies if they want to serve in an all-female military.

The government apparently doesn’t want men with military training to be able to physically resist the government’s tyrannical ways.

Women are less rebellious

Yahoo Australia

The federal government is rejecting claims that the Australian Army is looking to close its gender gap by banning male recruits from taking up new roles.

Defence Industry Minister Christopher Pyne said there’s “no banning of men being recruited in the army”.

“We don’t have enough women in the armed forces and we are trying to encourage more to be a part of that society, but there is no banning of men being recruited,” he said.

News Corp reported earlier that Australian Defence Force staff have been told to recruit only women, including in frontline combat roles, under threat of being reassigned if they ignore the directive in an attempt to increase the number of female soldiers in its ranks.

The move had reportedly been described as ‘political correctness gone mad’ by defence insiders.

This week’s list of Army jobs on offer includes 50 roles, 35 of which are only available to women, the report said.

The navy and air force are said to be facing similar quotas.

Bernie Gaynor, a former Army officer and Australian Conservatives party member, says the ADF’s “politically correct policies have gone beyond bonkers”.

“It is now openly discriminating against males for its combat roles in the Army,” he told News Corp.

Mystery! Australian Man Emerges from Ocean with Ankles Covered in Blood

It’s winter in Australia. Shouldn’t the nasties in ocean water be hibernating or something? The experts don’t know what’s going on here.

Excerpt from The Telegraph

A teenager emerged from a beach in Australia with blood all over his legs after tiny sea bugs “ate through his skin”, leaving marine experts struggling to solve the identity the mysterious creatures.

In an incident likened to a scene from a horror film, Sam Kanizay, 16, went to Brighton beach in Melbourne on Saturday and spent 30 minutes standing in the water to sooth his legs after a football game. When he walked out, his legs were covered by creatures that are believed to be some form of flesh-eating bug.

“I walked out and saw what I thought was sand covering my calf and shook it off, and by the time I’d walked across the sand …. I looked down and noticed I had blood all over my ankles,” he told 3AW Radio.

“It took a while to get all the blood off and it came back pretty quickly… It sort of looked like hundreds of little pinholes or pin-sized bites distributed all over my ankle and the top of my foot.”

Jarrod Kanizay, Sam’s father, said his son was calm and not in any pain. But the family rushed him to hospital when it became clear that the blood “wasn’t washing away”.

“They ate through Sam’s skin and made it bleed profusely,” he said.

Mr Kanizay returned to the beach on Sunday night with a net filled with raw meat and captured tiny bugs which he believes were responsible. He then released a video of the creatures devouring the meat.

“What is really clear is these little things really love meat,” he said.

Experts have given mixed assessments of the identity of the bugs which attacked the 16-year-old, noting that the creatures filmed by Mr Kanizay may have been different to those which attacked his son.

Hospital officials initially told Sam they thought the creatures were a form of sea lice but “were all on Google and … had 10 different hypotheses” .

Richard Reina, an expert on marine biology at Monash University, agreed that the creatures were probably sea lice, noting that such attacks were “very rare” and that beachgoers should not be alarmed.

“When it happens you brush it off, or move, or get out of the water and there’s no consequence, whereas in this case, Sam was standing in cold water for quite a long time,” he told news.com.au.

“He probably thought the pins and needles he described was the cold and didn’t realise there were crustaceans chewing on his feet.”

Others said sea lice were unlikely to be the culprits as they were not known to launch such a vigorous attack.

Michael Brown, a marine expert, said he believed the creatures could be “jellyfish larvae”.

“I’ve been doing this for coming on 20 years now and I’ve never seen anything like this,” he told Channel Seven.

Jeff Weir, executive director of the Dolphin Research Institute, said the culprit was likely to be a type of amphipod, a tiny shrimp-like crustacean.

Mr Weir told ABC News he suffered a similar experience while on a night dive.

“It was very cold, probably, about this time of year, and when I got out of the water I realised my forehead was bleeding and parts of my cheeks were bleeding,” he said.

An American woman in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, went for a little ocean dip. The Daily Mail ran this photo of her leg a week ago, taken while she was ICU:

Adding to the danger posed by big sharks, we have the danger posed by tiny creatures. Maybe man is supposed to stay out of the water.

Leaked Transcript of Trump Phone Call to Oz PM Shows POTUS Fighting to Keep Americans SAFE

Leakers should be rounded up and face long prison terms for the damage they are doing to the United States and to American foreign policy.

The leaked transcript of Donald Trump’s phone call to Malcolm Turnbull is a case in point.

Both leaders come across as doing their best for their respective countries. Neither has anything to be ashamed of. However, I’m certain that the enemies of Trump and Turnbull are spinning this story hard negative.

news.com.au

THE entire transcript of the first conversation between President Trump and Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has been leaked online, showing the real story behind the notorious “dumb deal” phone call.

A document showing the full exchange published by the Washington Post shows the two leaders sparring over a refugee deal signed under the Obama administration.

At one point Trump tells Turnbull “you’re worse than I am” before ending the call saying “I have had it”.

He repeatedly claims he will get “killed” over the deal which he says undermines the principles of his Executive Order. Turnbull presses him to hold firm to his commitment and appears to suggest the US could refuse to take any refugees through its vetting process.

It comes alongside a transcript of Trump’s call with Mexican President Pena Nieto in which Trump tells him “you speak better English than me” and talks about “tough hombres” selling drugs in Mexico.

FRIENDS. TRUMP AND TURNBULL AT A LATER MEETING.

Continue reading