Breaking! Sweden Drops Rape Investigation of Wikileaks’ Julian Assange

Time

(STOCKHOLM) — Sweden’s top prosecutor said Friday she is dropping an investigation into a rape claim against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange after almost seven years.

The Swedish Prosecution Authority said in a statement Friday that Marianne Ny “has decided to discontinue the investigation.”

Assange took refuge in Ecuador’s embassy in London in 2012 to escape extradition to Sweden to answer questions about sex-crime allegations from two women. He has been there ever since, fearing that if he is arrested he might ultimately be extradited to the United States. Last month, President Donald Trump said he would support any decision by the Justice Department to charge Assange.

WikiLeaks tweeted after the Swedish announcement: “UK refuses to confirm or deny whether it has already received a US extradition warrant for Julian Assange. Focus now moves to UK,”

Friday’s announcement means Assange is no longer under any investigation in Sweden. But the Metropolitan Police said Assange is still subject to arrest for the “much less serious offense” of jumping bail in 2012.

The 45-year-old Australian computer hacker was wanted in Sweden for questioning over a rape allegation stemming from a 2010 visit.

“This is a total victory for Julian Assange. He is now free to leave the embassy when he wants. We have won the Assange case. He is of course happy and relieved. He has been critical that it has lasted that long,” Per E Samuelsson, his lawyer in Sweden, told Swedish Radio. Samuelsson was not immediately available for comments.

Assange still can’t leave the Ecuadorian embassy without being arrested:

Related: Iceland believed the FBI wanted to frame Assange.

Assange supporters fear that he will be extradited to the U.S. and put on trial.

Clash Between Kurds and Afghans at Dunkirk Migrant Camp Sparks Massive Fire, 600 Missing

Britain’s Sky News is reporting that 600 migrants are missing following a huge fire that destroyed the Grand-Synthe migrant camp in France.

Although Europe would be better off if the alleged 600 missing migrants were consumed by the flames, the lack of concern by the media suggests that there are now 600 camp inhabitants on the loose in France.

The humane thing to do now would be to return the migrants back to their own home countries. That won’t happen, so France now has the problem of containing the homeless migrants.

Sky News

Around 600 migrants are missing after being evacuated when a huge blaze ravaged their camp, reducing it to “a heap of ashes”.

The Grande-Synthe migrant camp – home to around 1,500 people – is situated outside the northern French city of Dunkirk and was set up a year ago by Doctors Without Borders.

Corenne Torre, head of the humanitarian group in France, said while 900 people were evacuated to safe shelters including local gyms, some 600 migrants were unaccounted for.

“We just don’t know where they are,” she said.

The fire erupted hours after clashes between up to 150 Kurds and Afghans.

Riot police moved into the camp to break up the trouble. Ten people were injured, with some being treated in hospital for knife wounds.

Officials have linked the fire to the fighting and an investigation has been launched to determine the cause of the blaze – the flames of which were visible from several miles away.

“There is nothing left but a heap of ashes,” said Michel Lalande, chief of France’s Nord region.

“It will be impossible to put the huts back where they were before.”

Firefighters tackled the blaze through the night as the camp’s inhabitants were evacuated.

“I lost all my documents,” said one Iraqi migrant. “I just have only this paper that says I’m a refugee in France.”

He said Kurds and Afghans had clashed before the fire erupted, but he did not know why.

“We are refugees here in France. We don’t have any place… we don’t know what to do. We lost everything,” he added.

Grande-Synthe’s population swelled after a huge makeshift camp, 19 miles away, known as the “Calais Jungle”, was dismantled by the authorities in October.

French officials decided last month that the camp population must be gradually reduced to 700 – with migrants housed in special centres – and security increased to keep out traffickers.

From my armchair perspective, Marine Le Pen is the best, last hope that France can avoid even more pain associated with the Muslim invasion and colonization.

Reuters

The large influx into Europe of migrants fleeing poverty and war elsewhere is also a hot button issue in France, where the far-right, anti-immigration leader Marine Le Pen is one of the frontrunners in a presidential election now less than two weeks away.

Le Pen on Tuesday repeated that she would close migrant camps and France’s borders, also drastically cutting migration should she be elected.

“This chaos has to end,” she said in a statement. Opinion polls show Le Pen tied with centrist Emmanuel Macron in the first round on April 23 then losing to him in a run-off of the two top scoring candidates on May 7.

Setting aside her issues with migrants, Le Pen is now in trouble with the Jews for suggesting that France bore no responsibility for the so-called Holocaust.

CNN

Le Pen suggested France was not responsible for the wartime round-up of Jews who were sent to Nazi death camps. With just 13 days until the first round of voting in France’s presidential election, her remarks have been met with widespread condemnation.

“I don’t think France is responsible for the Vel d’Hiv,” Le Pen told French broadcaster LCI on Sunday, arguing that the Nazi-collaborationist Vichy regime “was not France.”

“I think that generally speaking if there are people responsible, it’s those who were in power at the time. It’s not France,” she added.

According to Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem, some 1,000 Jews were deported to Auschwitz every two or three days in the two months following the arrests at Vel d’Hiv. Nearly 38,000 Jews had been deported to Auschwitz from France by the end of September 1942. By 1945, just 780 of them remained alive.

Still think diversity is a strength? Imagine what a peaceful world if there were no Jews, no Muslims, and no blacks.

Ape Alert! Police hunt ‘machete wielding man’ who raped woman in Bonn, Germany

POLICE COMPOSITE SKETCH OF BONN RAPIST.

Since nonwhites rarely go camping, it’s highly likely that the victim of the knifeman African, pictured above, is an indigenous European girl.

The Local Germany

Police in western Germany are searching for a man who is suspected of raping a young woman who was on a camping trip with her boyfriend.

The young couple were camping in the Siegaue nature reserve north of the former German capital of Bonn on Saturday night when a man approached their tent, police report.

Holding a large knife the man threatened the couple, before demanding that the 23-year-old woman leave the tent with him. Spiegel reports that the weapon theman was holding was a machete.

He then raped her in front of the tent before running off into the night in the direction of the Rhine river. A medical assessment on Monday confirmed that the rape took place

The 26-year-old boyfriend managed to alert the police and ambulance crews, who took his girlfriend to hospital.

Police are now searching for a man they describe as aged between 20 and 30, 180 cm tall and dark skinned. Despite deploying helicopters and sniffer dogs, investigators had failed to catch the brutal attacker by Monday afternoon.

At the time of the incident he was wearing light jeans and a summer jacket. He spoke to the couple in broken English.

People with information relating to the crime are encouraged to call the police on 0228-150.

Better than calling the police is taking the Negro’s dick in hand and practicing a little circumcision. It’s what the Chinese did in a similar situation in a story posted here last year or the year before.

Putting muh Nigga in jail for a few months is just window dressing. Deporting him won’t do any good either, for he will return.

No, the Chinese are to be admired for how they deal with Negro rapists, which may explain why we rarely hear of black rapists in China.

FOOLISH GERMANS IN BONN HOLD A SIGN OF WELCOME.

British Officials Condemn “Hate Crime” as Six Arrests Made in Beating of Kurdish Iranian Asylum Seeking Parasite

BUS STOP WHERE FIGHT TOOK PLACE.

British politicians just repeat the same old shit in this story out of Britain. You know, there’s no room for racism in our country. We must put out the welcome mat for migrants. Blah, blah, blah.

It’s the same old recycled crap repeated over and over again.

What never seems to happen is the condemnation of crimes committed by these turd world parasites who prey upon the indigenous white people.

The other thing that never happens is a statement by anyone in authority that diversity is not a strength and multicultural societies are on the road to self destruction.

Sky News

Six people have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and violent disorder after a teenage asylum seeker was beaten up and left unconscious.

The four men and two women, all aged between 20 and 24, were arrested on Saturday evening at several addresses in Croydon, southeast London, and taken into custody at a police station.

Detectives are continuing to appeal for information and witnesses to the attack, which is being treated as a suspected hate crime.

The 17-year-old asylum seeker, a Kurdish Iranian, was waiting at a bus stop with two friends at about 11.40pm on Friday when they were approached by a group of eight people.

After discovering he was an asylum seeker, they chased him and launched a “savage” attack including “repeated blows to the head”, police said.

The teenager remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition with a fractured skull, a blood clot on his brain and facial injuries.

His two friends escaped with minor injuries.

DS Kris Blamires, from Croydon CID, said: “A number of people came to the aid of the victim as he lay unconscious and injured following the assault.

“The suspects are believed to have made off in the direction of the Goat Pub, Broom Road following the attack.

“I would encourage all those who came to his aid and those in the immediate area who witnessed the attack or saw the males leave the scene to get in touch.

“All communities stand together against hate and we would ask anyone with any information to come forward immediately.”

The local community has been left shocked by the ferocity of the attack, and extra officers have been out and about to try to reassure people.

Tory minister Gavin Barwell, Croydon Central’s MP, described the attackers as “scum”.

“I think most people in Croydon will be as appalled as I am that what appears to have happened is a young man who came to this country seeking sanctuary has apparently been targeted because of his ethnic background,” he said.

“It’s an appalling crime and I hope the people responsible are caught quickly and receive the full force of British justice.”

He said Croydon generally had “very good relations between people of different backgrounds”.

“This is completely out of character but that is no comfort to the individual who is fighting for his life now,” he added.

Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott suggested the Conservatives had failed to get to grips with hate crime.

She said: “Sadly this is not an isolated incident but part of a sustained increase in hate crimes that this Tory Government is yet to offer any effective response to.

“With right-wing politicians across the world scapegoating migrants, refugees and others for their economic problems, we are seeing a deeply worrying rise in the politics of hate.

“We must make clear that there is no place for anti-foreigner myths, racism and hate in our society.”

As long as there are Muslims in Britain, there will be fights, injuries, and deaths. One side or another will win. If you’re white, you’d better damn well hope that the white side wins. Or else you’re dead or a Muslim slave.

Third World London: Spot the White Man (Video)

Uploaded on Nov 16, 2009

. Read the hysterical liberal reaction to this video in the newspapers http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/…

A walk through the main shopping street in what used to be Peckham. The Third World has come to London.

The name Peckham is derived from the Anglo Saxon for”village amongst the hills.’ To preserve some greenery Peckham Rye was bought in 1868 and maintained as common land. It was on More.. Peckham Rye that an eight year old William Blake had his vision of a cloud of angels in an oak tree The indigenous white population have been replaced by a largely African population who buy their goods from Kurds, Afghan and Iraqi Muslims, many of whom ran for cover when they saw the camera. Peckham now has one of the highest rates of HIV infection and street crime in Europe and the schools are ‘no go areas’ for indigenous white children. If British people want this “enrichment” why have they all left? Did the British men who died in the trenches 90 years ago think that this is the England they were giving their lives for? The Tory/Labour Party has betrayed us all and as Enoch said, there will be “rivers of blood”.

Discussed at Free Republic

Nonwhite Democrat Hawaiian Judge Extends Block on Trump Travel Ban

JUDGE DERRICK WATSON. POLITICAL HACK MASQUERADING AS A JUDGE?

Judge Derrick Watson claims that President Donald Trump’s travel ban targeting six countries known to produce and harbor terrorists is unconstitutional because it discriminates against a religion.

Has this judge ever read the Koran? Does he really believe that Islam is a religion, when it clearly is a political ideology of conquest masquerading as a religion.

NPR

President Trump’s executive order to restrict travel to the U.S. from six majority-Muslim countries and suspend the U.S. refugee program has been blocked indefinitely.

The state of Hawaii sued to stop the travel ban, arguing the president’s policy violates the Constitution. U.S. District Judge Derrick Watson has extended his nationwide order blocking the executive order while the lawsuit continues.

Hawaii officials argued that the ban — a modified version issued after the first executive order was also blocked by federal courts — discriminates against travelers on the basis of religion. Watson said in his ruling that the state had shown “a strong likelihood of success on the merits of their Establishment Clause claim, that irreparable injury is likely if the requested relief is not issued.”

As the Two-Way has reported, the president sought to deny entry to citizens of Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen for 90 days and suspend the U.S. refugee program for 120 days.

The first part of the executive order, affecting travelers from the six majority-Muslim countries, was also blocked by a U.S. district judge in Maryland. That preliminary injunction remains in effect. The Trump administration is appealing the Maryland ruling to the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals.

The Trump administration promised “extreme vetting” of people seeking visas, and has issued guidelines in a series of memorandums from Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to U.S. embassies.

The judge is clearly wrong in this case, as judges often are. There are at least a dozen Muslim countries that are not on the banned list. There is no discrimination against Muslims because of that fact.

In World War II, imagine a ban against the Japanese being overturned on the grounds that Shinto (a Japanese religion) was being discriminated against.

Imagine a ban against Germans being overturned during the war on the grounds that Christians were being discriminated against.

Judge Derrick Watson is a fifth columnist traitor who deserves the same fate as all traitors.

Walking Tour Video: Paris is Lovely in the Spring (in 28 seconds)

It’s not the West your father knew. Vive Le Pen.

For good measure here’s a youtube video posted here last year that shows Paris streets today.