Hot 14 year old ‘Cash Me Outside’ girl pleads guilty to multiple charges

DANIELLE BREGOLI. CHILL. SHE’S ONLY 14 GOING ON 30.

Well, moms and dads. Here’s a nice role model for your 10 to 16 year old daughters.

New York Daily News

Danielle Bregoli’s bad behavior has gotten the social media star into some hot water.

Bregoli, dubbed the “Cash Me Outside” girl, pleaded guilty to multiple charges Wednesday in a Florida courtroom.

According to WPTV, the charges predate her September 2016 appearance on the “Dr. Phil Show” and include possession of marijuana, grand theft and filing a false police report.

The state dropped several other charges against the 14-year-old, the outlet reported.

Bregoli will be sentenced next month in a hearing.

The internet sensation hasn’t addressed her legal drama, but her father spoke out against her wild antics, telling reporters that he thinks it’s a bad idea for Bregoli to live in Los Angeles with her mother, Barbara Bregoli.

“I am the only parent in this relationship with Danielle that is trying to see the best thing for this child,” Ira Peskowitz said. “To have her be an asset to the community, to understand what love is and to understand what family is about.”

NBC reports that Bregoli could also face charges for a battery incident earlier this year after she and her friends were caught on surveillance video attacking a group of women outside of Kavasutra Kava Bar.

Bregoli became famous last year after her mom brought her on Dr. Phil’s show to address her out-of-control behavior. During the segment, Bregoli got upset with the audience and threatened to fight them.

“Cash me outside, how bout dat?” Bregoli yelled. The catchphrase went viral after the show aired, thrusting Bregoli into stardom.

Watch the moment a star is born on Dr. Phil. 34 seconds.

The video below about Bregoli’s arrest has almost a million views. About 11 minutes.

And in the big breaking news of the day, multiple news outlets are reporting that Danielle and Kim Kardashian have ended their feud.

TMZ

Kim Kardashian — who hangs with the richest, most powerful people in the country — peaced out with “Cash Me Outside” girl Danielle Bregoli.

Kim and Danielle Bregoli’s worlds collided at The Polo Lounge in the Beverly Hills Hotel Thursday, where the 2 stars were both enjoying a meal. Danielle was dining 2 tables away from Kim when someone who knew both introduced them.

Sources close to Bregoli tell us Kim was denying photos with other patrons, but made an exception for her. We’re told Danielle was apprehensive — you know, because she talked crazy smack about her whole family in February — but Kim couldn’t have been nicer.

I expect this will keep the sheeple subdued for a while until the next degenerates replace the current crop.

Wow! Beam me up Scotty.

Dindu Creep Urinates on Sleeping Woman’s Face During NYC Subway Ride

New York City is sometimes called the Concrete Jungle.

The jungle is winning, beating civilization. When you have a third world population, you get third world behavior.

At least the perp in this case didn’t take the #2 train.

New York Daily News

So, it wasn’t the No. 1 train?

A creepy straphanger relieved himself on a J train early Thursday — right onto a 26-year-old woman’s face, police said.

The woman told police she was sitting in the middle car on a Brooklyn-bound train as it left the 75th St.-Elderts Lane station in Woodhaven, Queens about 1:50 a.m. Her eyes were closed as she listened to music on her headphones. Then she felt something wet hit her face.

When she opened her eyes, she found a complete stranger urinating on her, cops said.

The peeing perp said nothing as he ran off the train as soon as it stopped at the Cypress Hills station in Brooklyn.

The woman reported the incident at the nearest NYPD Transit police station.

Police said the suspect is black, about 5-feet-3 and was wearing a red shirt and black pants. Anyone with information should call CrimeStoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.

If arrested, he could be charged with public lewdness, cops said.

“5 feet 3?” Just look for a Nigger Napoleon, New York and you’ll have your man.

Interracial Couple Experience Fisticuffs Intervention by Two White Gentleman

MALE SUSPECT UNDER ARREST.

I daresay that a friendly scuffle with a neighborhood Negro and his Caucasian tart would be nothing unusual for our ancestors. “Inclusion” did not include tolerance for pairings between human females and subhuman Africans.

The two white gentlemen in this story are throwbacks to those golden days of yesteryear when men were men and every man was expected to defend his turf from interlopers.

Besides engaging in a fisticuffs intervention our gentlemen also spoke of lynching the offensive pair. That’s exactly what our ancestors would have said. Of course, there might also be some tar and feathers broken out of a storage shed to drive home the principle that interracial couples are a stench in the nostrils of decent people.

TARRED AND FEATHERED.

New York Post

Bigots shout slurs at interracial couple, brutally beat up boyfriend

A white woman and her black boyfriend were berated by two bigots in Brooklyn — who hurled racial slurs and threatened to “lynch” the man — before beating him to a bloody pulp, court papers say.

The 38-year-old woman and her boyfriend had been walking near the corner of East 17th Street and Avenue R early Saturday when they were set upon by Bernard Szurant, 25, and Rudolph Evmenenko, 27, at around 5:40 a.m., according to the criminal complaint.

The couple was crossing the road and had just passed the local loudmouths in the street when the creeps decided to unleash their vicious tirade.

“This is our neighborhood you f—ing n—er! Get out of here!” the pair shouted, adding that they would “crack” the man’s skull open.

“Go back to your neighborhood!” they screamed, according to the court documents.

SECOND GENTLEMAN UNDER ARREST.

“We’re going to lynch you, you f–king charcoal burner!”

With the woman watching on in horror, the despicable duo jumped her boyfriend moments later — repeatedly punching him in the head, the complaint says.

He was later treated for bruising and swelling on his face, a contusion on his arm, which he got while defending himself.

At one point during the assault, her boyfriend attempted to use his cell phone to call police — but Evmeneko knocked it out of his hand and prevented him from doing so, the complaint says.

Cops eventually arrived at the scene and arrested Szurant and Evmeneko, charging them with assault, menacing, criminal mischief and harassment.

Abraham Lincoln approves the beating in this story.

San Francisco: BART Withholding Surveillance Videos Of Crime To Avoid ‘Stereotypes’

This is what happens when your government doesn’t give a damn about you, white man.

Isn’t it time for a new government, one that loves white people?

San Franciso is going to be stuck with a billion dollar transportation system that everyone is too afraid to use.

CBS Local San Francisco

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX) — In the last three months, there have been at least three robberies on BART involving groups of teenagers.

“I think people are genuinely concerned — they are fearful about the stories that have come out about the recent attacks, the assaults, the thefts,” said Debora Allen, who is a member of the BART Board of Directors.

April 22: Forty to sixty kids boarded a train at the Coliseum stop and robbed seven passengers, beating up two;

June 28: A group of four kids assaulted a passenger and made off with a cell phone at Dublin; and

June 30: A woman on a train with about a dozen teenagers had her phone snatched by one them before the group got off at the Coliseum stop. Thankfully, a good Samaritan was on hand to retrieve the phone.

So far, BART has refused to turn over surveillance video for any of these incidents.

Allen told us the agency issued an explanation for why it is being tight-lipped about the thefts.

“To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district,” she was told. “And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains.”

According to a memo distributed to BART Directors, the agency won’t do a press release on the June 30 theft because it was a “petty crime” that would make BART look “crime ridden.” Furthermore, it would “unfairly affect and characterize riders of color, leading to sweeping generalizations in media reports.”

The memo was from BART Assistant General Manager Kerry Hamill.

Allen emailed Hamill, “I don’t understand what role the color of one’s skin plays in this issue [of whether to divulge information]. Can you explain?” Hamill responded, “If we were to regularly feed the news media video of crimes on our system that involve minority suspects, particularly when they are minors, we would certainly face questions as to why we were sensationalizing relatively minor crimes and perpetuating false stereotypes in the process.” And added her opinion of the media: “My view is that the media’s real interest in the videos of youth phone snatching incidents isn’t the desire for transparency but rather the pursuit of ratings. They know that video of these events will drive clicks to their websites and viewers to their programs because people are motivated by fear.”

Allen says scared passengers aren’t being unreasonable — being on a BART train is a vulnerable position.

“This is BART, people are sort of trapped in this train for awhile and they have a right to see what could potentially happen.”

She says all this raises questions, “What is the priority of BART? Is the safety of the passenger — of all passengers — is that a lesser priority than the race bias issue?”

According to BART spokesman Taylor Huckaby, state law protecting “juvenile police records” prevents them from showing the surveillance video, even though at least one of the people arrested for the April 22 attack is 19 years old. (He cited Cal. Gov’t Code 827.9) And, even if the faces of juveniles were blurred, Huckaby says watching the videos would be pointless gawking.

Negress Allegedly Beat, Stabbed, Bit Boyfriend Who Refused to BBQ on July 4; Tells Police No “big deal”

I think we can safetly conclude that women with neck tats don’t make good girlfriends.

NOLA

A Marrero woman, enraged that her boyfriend didn’t want to fire up the grill on the Fourth of July, beat her beau with a baseball bat, bit him and stabbed him, according to the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Lawanda Breaux, 37, and her 42-year-old boyfriend were at their Profit Street home in Marrero on Tuesday (July 4) when she asked him to get up and barbecue for the holiday, said Lt. Jason Rivarde, spokesman for the department.

Her boyfriend refused, prompting Breaux to hit him on the head with a baseball bat, according to an arrest report. She is accused of biting him on the stomach and leaving visible bite marks.

Breaux also allegedly stabbed her boyfriend in the stomach, leaving a wound that required 14 stitches to close, the report said.

Breaux’s boyfriend contacted the Sheriff’s Office Tuesday evening to report the stabbing. Deputies didn’t take her into custody until Wednesday.

Breaux admitted stabbing her boyfriend, according to the report. She told authorities she “didn’t think it was a big deal,” the report said.

Breaux was booked with aggravated battery. She was being held Friday at the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center in Gretna.

Bond was set at $10,000. Jefferson Parish Magistrate Commissioner Patricia Joyce also issued a one-year order of protection barring Breaux from contact with her boyfriend, Jefferson Parish court records said.

Next time, do whut yo’ lady tellz u, muh Nigga. See what you could have been eating!!!

THE BLACK ATTACK: Blacks Attack White Security Guard at McDonald’s

Two and a half minutes of a horrific beating sustained by a white security guard at the hands of our colored citizens. The location is Santa Monica, California, I believe.

The security guard is outclassed by the feral savages. He should have shot them, but what’s a fellow to do when he’s being pummeled while the other apes are standing around watching. To his credit, one black gentleman in an orange shirt tried to stop the assault.

The security guard either needs to up his game or find another line of work. Next time he may be killed.

British Police Looking for Dangerous Negro Who Inflicted Horrific Injuries on 92 Year Old Woman

THE VICTIM IS TOO SCARED TO BE IDENTIFIED PUBLICLY.

SANCHEZ EDWARDS. ON THE RUN.

These filthy monsters are brought out of the jungle to culturally enrich us by truly evil politicians. Then the police and the public pay the price for the politicians’ generosity.

The only solution is separation. But if that’s not possible because of a lack of political will, then just string up monsters like this one and let their rotting corpses serve as a warning to their fellow apes.

metro.co.uk

Images of the horrific injuries inflicted on a 92-year-old woman have been released by police in the hunt for her attacker.

The elderly woman, who recently lost her husband of 70 years, was left black and blue from the violent mugging.

Police have identified her attacker as schizophrenic who has been on the run from a secure unit since May.

Officers believe ‘dangerous and violent’ fugitive Sanchez Edwards assaulted the pensioner in London’s East End on Tuesday June 27th.

Shocking CCTV footage shows the 92-year-old widow screaming as she is dragged along the ground trying desperately to stop the callous thug from snatching her handbag in Hoxton last week.

Edwards has been missing from the John Howard Centre medium secure unit in nearby Homerton since May, he was reportedly spotted at Bethnal Green Tube Station on Monday July 3 following the attack.

Edwards, a paranoid schizophrenic with a history of drug use, had been admitted to the centre on January 29 last year.

He was later convicted and sentenced to an unrestricted hospital order under the Mental Health Act for an assault on a member of hospital staff.

Detectives are trying to locate him after releasing CCTV footage showing the pensioner being dragged several feet along the ground screaming as a hooded robber wrenched her bag off her.

The victim had popped out to post a letter and was headed to the Lawson Medical Centre off Hoxton Street when she was attacked from behind on Tuesday June 27th.

Graphic footage shows the mugger using so much force the woman is pulled to the ground.

But, refusing to let go of her bag, police say she was dragged until she was ‘in so much pain that she eventually let go.’

The thug ran off leaving her black and blue in the gutter. The frail pensioner, who doesn’t wish to be named out of fear, suffered extensive bruising all over her body, with the most severe on her ribs and side where she was dragged along the floor.

She also suffered a three inch bruise to her left arm from where the handbag dragged on her arm.

Family say the victim has been left incredibly distraught and terrified of leaving her house.

Detective Inspector Paul Ridley from Hackney CID is leading the investigation. He said: ’The injuries to the victim are alarming and harrowing, and in addition to pursuing Edwards for this violent robbery and absconding from the mental health unit, he has also inflicted serious grievous bodily harm to the victim.’