Oncoming Racial Doom: The Clash of Cultures

You will feel good and you will feel justified as you read the bitterness toward blacks that is expressed in this post.

Fred Reed has written the most powerful piece about blacks you’re likely to see anywhere. Print it out and tape it to your mirror and read it again and again when you shave every morning. Then spread it far and wide.

This piece is the most “racist” thing you’re likely to see from a mainstream writer. Fred calls out every form of black meanness and failure. He’s bitter about what we’ve lost because of the black race.

Unz.com

Curiously, what made me give up all interest in the problems of blacks was not their virulent racism, their horrendous rates of crime, or their parasitism. Instead it was the assaults by blacks and their fellow travelers on Confederate monuments, particularly in New Orleans. Similarly, the banning of the Confederate battle flag at Gettysburg, for God’s sake. For reasons doubtless opaque to the historically ignorant, this annoys me. Why should the least productive, most criminal, most dependent of the population rewrite history that in any event they don’t know? The erasure of the South and the Confederacy by people most of whom couldn’t spell it, of Washington and Jefferson and Lee by grifters, race hustlers, wanton illiterates and the Brownshirts of Black Lives Matter…enough.

How many think this but won’t say it?

Now I find the black mayoress of Baltimore–a city lovely and livable in the time of Mencken before being made a decayed war zone by blacks–threatening monuments in that city. Enough. Too much.

I was not always sick of the misbehavior of blacks. In the now infinitely remote early Sixties, when I was a student in the last all-white class in Virginia’s rural King George High–graduated ‘64–integration was just beginning. To the extent that I thought about race, the question was abstract, a matter of moral principles, of ideals and fairness, unrelated to an actual people with actual characteristics who might not integrate well. Blacks had been mistreated. If given the opportunity they would rise and join American civilization. That they might not occurred only to those with experience, which did not include me.

When my parents, wiser than I–if it is possible to be wiser than a seventeen-year-old–said that integration would not work. I didn’t believe them.

Continue reading

Disgusting New Faggoty Ken Dolls An Insult to Real Men

The new Ken dolls look like a gang of pedophiles and homosexuals operating out of London, England. They really don’t look American at all. The indoctrination effect here is clearly to sexualize children and inspire lust for dark man meat among little girls.

NPR

Barbie’s one-time blue-eyed boyfriend is getting a makeover. Toymaker Mattel is giving its Ken doll a variety of new looks in hopes the makeovers will move the toys into the modern era.

On Tuesday, the company rolled out 15 new Ken dolls with three body types: “slim, broad and original.” They have seven skin tones, nine hairstyles — including cornrows and “man buns” — and an array of sartorial styles from business casual to athletic-chic.

“We are redefining what a Barbie or Ken doll looks like to this generation,” Lisa McKnight, senior vice president and general manager, Barbie, said in a press release. McKnight says the new Ken, “allows girls to further personalize the role they want him to play in Barbie’s world.”

The evolving Ken is just catching up with Barbie. Last year Mattel introduced three new body types for Barbie: tall, curvy and petite in addition to new skin tones and hairstyles.

Mattel says this “Fashionistas” line — of which the new Ken doll is now a part — has seen double digit growth globally since its roll-out.

The company has been looking to revive the Barbie business following a slump. Sales for the brand fell 13 percent to $123 million dollars in the first quarter this year, from $141 million the year before, according to figures released by the toymaker.

Launched in 1959, Barbie has gained a bad reputation in some circles for her unrealistic proportions and sexualized appearance. And yet after nearly six decades, she remains a staple in children’s toy boxes.

The Wall Street Journal reports that on average, kids have one Ken doll per seven Barbies.

Mattel said Tuesday it is also rolling out 25 new, diverse Barbie dolls.

Cosby Rape Accusations Prove Blacks to be Conspiracy Theorists Believing Whites Tryin’ ta keep a po’ ol’ Nigra Down

IT’S A CONSPIRACY.

This is hilarious for what it reveals about the way our people of color think.

Black writer Clarence Page penned the following:

Excerpt from Chicago Tribune

So many wild conspiracy theories have popped up on Twitter and in YouTube videos to explain Cosby’s prosecution on aggravated indecent assault charges that entertainment writer Stereo Williams at The Daily Beast calls them “Cosby Truthers.”

“It’s a conspiracy,” they’ll tell you. What they can’t tell you is who would want to do this to Cosby at this time in his life — or why.

The Cosby Truthers appear to include Bill Cosby’s television wife, Phylicia Rashad, who played Clair Huxtable to Cosby’s Dr. Cliff Huxtable on the smash-hit “The Cosby Show,” which ran from 1984 to 1992.

“What you’re seeing is the destruction of a legacy,” she told Showbiz 411 blogger Roger Friedman two years ago. “And I think it’s orchestrated.”

She didn’t know “why or who’s doing it,” she said, but, “Someone is determined to keep Bill Cosby off TV. And it’s worked. All his contracts have been canceled.”

Why would anyone want to destroy Cosby? Asked during a later appearance on ABC’s “World News Tonight,” she responded, “That’s my question too.”

Rashad was by no means alone in her suspicions. After typing “Cosby conspiracy theory” into a YouTube search, I found myself scrolling through page after page of videos speculating on anti-Cosby conspiracies.

I found one video featuring activist-comedian Dick Gregory, a Cosby contemporary who has become a famous conspiracist in his own right. Gregory describes what appears to be the most popular theory for Cosby’s prosecution: punishment by the powers-that-be for Cosby’s attempts to buy NBC in the 1990s.

Why would the conspirators wait all this time before unleashing the allegations, long after Cosby gave up his attempted purchase? Ah, don’t expect perfect explanations in conspiracy theories. Conspiracists, in my experience, tend to connect their dots with dotted lines.

No, the NBC theory sounds like the sort of scenarios that are dreamed up by people like me, people who are looking for a good excuse to treat Cosby as a victim, despite mounting testimony describing him as a callous, self-centered victimizer.

Cosby’s trial in Philadelphia ended in a hung jury Saturday. Prosecutors say they will try him again. More than 40 women have accused Cosby of sexually assaulting them in dozens of episodes dating as far back as the mid-1960s. But statutes of limitation allowed him to be tried only for allegedly drugging and assaulting Andrea Constand in 2004. Only one of the other women who accused him of similar deeds was allowed to testify.

The jury was probably as conflicted as I and countless other longtime Cosby fans feel about his life’s tragic turn. After decades of delighting us as an entertainer — and provoking us as a promoter of self-help values in low-income black communities — it is painfully sad to see him at age 79 waddling unsteadily in and out of a criminal court, a shell of his former self.

As Page says, there are many Cosby conspiracy theory videos. Embedded below is a short one, less than three minutes. Title: Righteous Rosenberg Exposes The Cosby Conspiracy!!!

Dirty Harry on Feminism and Women’s Quotas (Video)

The problem that Clint Eastwood points out in this four and a half minute clip from 1976 is still with us.

Watch as Dirty Harry responds like a real man to political correctness.

Alabama Mayor Wants New Orleans Confederate Monuments

THE SHRINE OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT, HANCEVILLE, ALABAMA.

The small Alabama town of Hanceville wants the Confederate Monuments that New Orleans recently removed in an effort to appease the local Negros.

As a child, I walked the streets of Hanceville for a day or two many summers as we took our annual summer vacation to visit my father’s and mother’s relatives in Alabama, Georgia, and Kentucky. I’ve included a few pictures of Hanceville in this post.

CASTLE SAN MIGUEL, HANCEVILLE.

With an off the beaten path location and few local attractions, Hanceville is a place where you can still buy a home for $50,000 and up in a safe community. You probably won’t make much money there. ALL of my parent’s relatives were poor in dollars, if rich in spirit. It’s a lot easier for white people to be rich in spirit when they live in a town that’s 93 percent white.

With certainty, I can tell you that the monuments would have a good home for many decades to come in Hanceville.

NEW ORLEANS CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS.

Al.com

An Alabama mayor is offering to take Confederate-related monuments recently disassembled in New Orleans.

Hanceville Mayor Kenneth Nail wrote to New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu, asking him to consider donating the monuments for display in Veterans Memorial Park in Hanceville. The town of about 3,250 people is about 40 miles (65 kilometers) north of Birmingham.

HANCEVILLE POLICE AND FIRE INVESTIGATING A FATAL HOUSE FIRE.

Nail tells The Cullman Times he’s heard nothing but positive feedback on the idea from Hanceville residents.

“One of my good friends, who is black, even messaged me on Facebook and told me, ‘Look, some of my ancestors were forced to fight in that war (the Civil War), and I think it’s a good idea to remember these things.’ He told me, ‘I drive a truck, and I’ll even go down there and pick them up if the city needs me to,'” Nail said Saturday.

“We did receive the letter and are in the process of responding,” Landrieu spokesman Tyronne Walker said in an email.

Walker reiterated that New Orleans officials plan soon to issue a formal request for proposals to host the monuments in a more appropriate place than the high-profile spots they once occupied.

“All proposals must state how they will place the statues in context, both in terms of why they were first erected and why the City chose to remove them in 2015,” Walker’s email said.

The monuments taken down by the city included a stone obelisk heralding white supremacy and three statues of Confederate stalwarts: Gen. Robert E. Lee, the Confederacy’s president, Jefferson Davis, and Gen. P.G.T. Beauregard. The city’s request for proposals does not include the Beauregard statue. Its future is murkier because of legal disputes over who owns the property on which it was placed, at the entrance to New Orleans’ City Park.

New Orleans is the most recent Southern city to remove Confederate symbols seen by some as vestiges of racism. The issue has been especially sensitive since Dylann Roof, an avowed white supremacist who posed in photos with the Confederate flag, gunned down nine people at a South Carolina church in 2015. Landrieu proposed that the Confederate statues in New Orleans be removed after those killings.

Nail said he’s only interested in obtaining the monuments if they can be had at little to no cost for his city — and so far, he hasn’t heard back about his letter.

“My view is that it’s an opportunity, a great teaching tool that we could have in our city,” he said. “It’s an opportunity for all of us to reflect on all our struggles, and to celebrate how far we’ve come, while clearly acknowledging that we had those struggles.”

A NEW ORLEANIAN WHO LACKS APPRECIATION FOR HISTORY.

Murder or Professional Police Response? Dashcam Video of Philando Castile Shooting Released Today

Less than 10 minutes.

The shooting occurs early in the video.

Officer Jeronimo Yanez has been found not guilty of any crime in the shooting you will see in the video.

One thing that is revealed that is new is that Yanez is too nervous and emotional to be a cop. He should never be allowed to wear a badge again. His interview with a police inspector toward the end of the video is troublesome. If you believe Yanez was too quick on the draw, I wouldn’t be inclined to disagree with you.

From the youtube information box:

Published on Jun 20, 2017

** (Disclaimer: Video posted strictly for educational and information purposes only) **

Officials in Ramsey County, Minnesota, released video on Tuesday that shows the interaction Castile had with St. Anthony Police Officer Jeronimo Yanez before Castile was shot to death during a traffic stop in July. In the video, Yanez tells Castile that he’s being pulled over because he has a brake light out. (Audio later used as evidence in the case against Yanez ― and also released Tuesday ― shows the officer actually thought Castile and his girlfriend “just look like people that were involved in a robbery.”) “Sir, I have to tell you, I do have a firearm on me,” Castile says in the graphic video, embedded below. “OK, don’t reach for it then,” Yanez says. “Don’t pull it out.” Castile appears to say that he’s not pulling out the gun, and then Yanez shoots him. Yanez can be heard screaming profanities and sobbing after the shooting. He keeps his gun pointed at a dying Castile as he calls for backup and waits for other officers to arrive.

Later in the video, when Yanez is interviewed by another officer, he admits that he didn’t actually see Castile grab for a gun. He notes, however, that he was nervous after he asked to see Castile’s license, and Castile “had his grip a lot wider than a wallet.” Yanez says: “I didn’t know where the gun was, he didn’t tell me where the fuckin’ gun was, and then it was just gettin’ hanky. He was just staring straight ahead, and I was gettin’ fuckin’ nervous and then … I told him to get his fuckin’ hand off his gun … Fuck.” Castile’s girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, and her 4-year-old daughter were in the car at the time. Reynolds live-streamed the aftermath of the shooting, which brought worldwide attention to the case. A jury on Friday found Yanez not guilty on a charge of second-degree manslaughter and two counts of reckless discharge of a firearm.

Tuesday’s video release quickly drew more attention to the acquittal, which prompted thousands of protesters to March through Saint Paul over the weekend. “It’s just like, a punch in my stomach, it’s a punch in the gut,” Castile’s friend, John Thompson, told HuffPost Tuesday. “Look what happened to Philando for doing all the right things. It hurts. Every time I talk about it, it hurts. “I’m so tired of being tired, I’m so tired of being sad, I’m so tired of being angry at this system.” Yanez was fired from the police force after the acquittal. “The City of St. Anthony has concluded that the public will be best served if Officer Yanez is no longer a police officer in our city,” the city said on its website Friday. “The city intends to offer Officer Yanez a voluntary separation agreement to help him transition to another career other than being a St. Anthony officer.”

Wetback Arrested for Murder of Muslim Teen Girl in Road Rage Incident

NABRA HASSANEN. BEATEN TO DEATH WITH A BASEBALL BAT.

Muslims want the killer of a 17 year old Muslim girl to be charged with a hate crime. This has now become a common theme among Muslims residing in America. Ever encounter that results in a Muslim being harmed leads to the claim by Muslims that a hate crime has occurred.

Sometimes, it’s just a situation where a person who happens to be a member of the religion of peace acts like a ***hole, and that sets off someone else’s temper.

Excerpt from aljazeera.com

The murder of a teenage Muslim girl beaten and killed by a bat-wielding motorist near a Virginia mosque was likely a “road rage incident”, not a hate crime, US police said, prompting outrage from many who say the teen was targeted because of her religion.

Darwin Martinez Torres, 22, has been arrested and charged with Nabra Hassanen’s murder in an incident police say began as a road dispute with a male teenager who was among Hassanen’s group.

DARWIN MARTINEZ TORRES. CHARGED WITH MURDER.

“It appears that the suspect became so enraged over this traffic argument that it escalated into deadly violence,” Fairfax County police spokeswoman Julie Parker said at a news conference on Monday.

Parker said there was no indication the attack near the All Dulles Area Muslim Society mosque early on Sunday was motivated by race or religion.

She added that there was no sign that Martinez used racial slurs as he chased the group of teens into a car park, emerged from his car with a baseball bat and struck Hassanen before loading her into a car and dumping her body in a pond in a neighbouring town.

Hassanen’s father, Mohmoud Hassanen Aboras, told The Guardian newspaper he believes his daughter was killed because “she is Muslim”.

He also told reporters he doesn’t want anyone to feel the pain he feels.

“My daughter is dead, and I don’t want anyone to feel what I feel, to lose your 17-year-old daughter … Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hispanic, whatever,” he said.

Authorities said its findings could change pending an ongoing investigation.

‘Words shape narrative’

Police had announced earlier on Monday that they were “not investigating [Hassanen’s] murder as a hate crime”, provoking deep scepticism among many within the Muslim community.

Abas Sherif, a spokesman for the victim’s family, said Hassanen and the other girls in her group were wearing headscarves, leaving many to believe she was targeted because of her religion.

Online, many expressed outrage over the decision by police not to investigate the incident as a hate crime.

Murder is murder. It’s not like the wetback alleged killer is going to walk free. A Shariah court might mete out a different sentence than an American court, but this is not Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

Yet.