Fired! 7th Grade Girl SJW Witch Hunts Her White Male Math Teacher

Photos of the white male teacher in this story are available through a photo search. He did have a Twitter account, but it’s been removed, seemingly because he’s in the news, being painted as a pedophile. I’m not going to post a pic since he’s never been convicted of anything.

Furthermore, there’s actually nothing in the story to suggest he’s anything other than a normal male.

Miami Herald

A seventh-grade student at Miami Arts Charter School had a funny feeling about her math teacher, so she went home and Googled him.

It didn’t take her long to find a 2007 newspaper article from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune detailing troubling allegations against Scott Manas.

Continue reading

Mudshark Caitlyn Frisina Reunited with Parents While Ugly Beaner BF Rots in NY Jail

All is forgiven by her family.

And law enforcement is treating Caitlyn Frisina with kid gloves.

She was “under the influence” of an evil beaner. So, let’s forgive and forget.

Would you take her back?

ABC News

Days after a missing Florida teenage girl was allegedly found hundreds of miles away from home with a 27-year-old high school soccer coach, she stood between her parents at a news conference today.

Caitlyn Frisina, 17, was found safe Friday in a car in Syracuse with Rian Rodriguez, who is a family friend and assistant soccer coach at her Florida high school, authorities said. She had last been seen at home six days earlier.

Continue reading

Breaking! Missing Florida Teen Caitlyn Frisina Found Safe in New York with Soccer Coach

I told you that Caitlyn Frisina and her wetback buddy would be found by today. I’ll be very surprised if the brown sack of manure isn’t charged with some crime before this is all over.

Adding to the confusion is that Caitlyn has a BOYFRIEND whom she had over for Thanksgiving dinner. If I were a professional journalist, getting an interview with him would be a top priority: “How does it feel to have your girlfriend run off with a fat, ugly sack of sh*t, son?”

ABC News

A missing Florida teenage girl has been found safe, authorities said Friday, nearly one week after the teen allegedly left home with a local soccer coach 10 years her senior.

Caitlyn Frisina, 17, was located in New York, authorities said Friday, with Rian Rodriguez, 27, a family friend and Frisina’s father’s assistant soccer coach at the high school, authorities said. It’s believed she left voluntarily with him, authorities said earlier.

Around 4 p.m. Friday, a New York State Police officer in Syracuse spotted the car the two were believed to have fled in, the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office. The officer pulled the car over and took Rodriguez into custody without incident, the sheriff’s office said.

Frisina was detained and her family has been notified, the sheriff’s office said. Rodriguez cooperated with the investigator and is currently being questioned by police, according to the New York State Police. He has not been arrested or charged with a crime at this point, and Florida authorities are en route to Syracuse, state police said.

The age of consent in Florida is 18. Caitlyn is 17. You know what the implications of her age are.

Frisina and Rodriguez were spotted on cameras in Georgia on Sunday and then at a pawn shop in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Authorities said earlier this week it appeared “a potential relationship” was blossoming between Frisina and Rodriguez before the teen’s disappearance.

Rodriguez had been working as a boys’ soccer coach at Fort White High School, but was suspended pending the investigation, according to a statement from Lex Carswell, superintendent of Columbia County Schools.

Frisina has played soccer at Fort White High School, according to an online roster published by Next College Student Athlete.

Rodriguez and the teen had been around each other “at sports events, but they’ve never been alone at all,” Smith said.

CAITLYN’S MOTHER.

CAITLYN WITH FATHER.

CAITLYN’S LITTLE BROTHER CHANDLER.

More story and pictures at the Daily Mail

Fat Ugly Beaner Who Lured Caitlyn Frisina from Her Family May be Charged with a Crime: Police

POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR THEM AND THEIR CAR.

I just checked.

The age of consent in Florida is 18. Caitlyn Frisina is 17. The nasty looking Latino she is on the run with may be in some serious trouble.

CBS News

COLUMBIA COUNTY, Fla. — Surveillance video confirms that a missing northern Florida teen is with a high school soccer coach, investigators say, and police believe the two are heading north.

17-year-old Caitlyn Frisina is believed to have left her home in Columbia County voluntarily sometime late Saturday night or early Sunday morning and was reported missing by her parents, according to the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office. Investigators say she was seen on surveillance video with 27-year-old Rian Rodriguez, who is a boy’s soccer coach at Fort White High School, where Frisina is a senior and reportedly plays on the girls’ soccer team.

Frisina took $200 out of an ATM in St. Marys, Georgia, on Sunday morning, and was later that day seen with Rodriguez on surveillance video at a Pilot gas station in St. George, Georgia, Sheriff Mark Hunter said Wednesday.

“Video from the store showed Rian and Caitlyn, which confirmed to us they were together,” Hunter said.

They were also spotted early Sunday evening at a pawn shop in Fayetteville, N.C., Hunter said.

According to a missing persons report, Frisina left her home through her bedroom window, taking some clothes and her wallet but leaving her cellphone, which had been erased of data. Police said in the report they obtained a text message the girl sent to a friend that indicates she is with Rodriguez and that there “may be a relationship” between Frisina and the coach.

Hunter said Rodriguez is a friend of Frisina’s family and is the assistant coach on the boy’s soccer team at her high school, which Frisina’s father coaches. The Columbia County School District has since suspended Rodriguez.

Hunter didn’t detail the relationship between Frisina and Rodriguez and said his primary focus is to bring the teen home safely.

“She’s with a person who is 10 years her senior in a supervisory capacity over her as a coach,” Hunter said. “She is legally a juvenile. Although she’s 17 years old, she’s still unable to consent by law. That’s our concern, and our concern of course is that we don’t know she’s OK.”

Hunter said Rodriguez faces possible criminal charges of interference with child custody and could face further charges depending on what the investigation yields.

The missing teen’s father, Ward Frisina, told CBS affiliate WJAX that he helped Rodriguez get a job as his assistant soccer coach and had checked with him after the teen went missing, but he didn’t pick up his phone. Ward Frisina said there were no indications his daughter might run away and it’s not like her to be out of touch with her family.

I expect that the two lovebirds will be found and taken into custody today or tomorrow. Mestizos like Rodriguez are incapable of planning ahead. The fool apparently didn’t bring any cash with him, necessitating a trip to an ATM and a pawn shop. Haha. What an idiot.

This whole runaway thing is going to prove a disaster for him. Not that anyone should care.

The Italian Stallion Sylvester Stallone Denies Sexually Assaulting Teen

It’s highly unlikely that a 16 year old would go to the police with a false story of being forced into a threesome by Hollywood’s Sylvester Stallone.

If she wanted money she would have blackmailed him, not gone to the cops.

I assume that events happened the way the unidentified teen said they happened in 1986.

The question is what happens next.

How about nothing.

Hollywood stars are not known for their high morals. Sly’s fans will stick with him no matter what. He has enough plausible deniability to coast through this crisis without the raging feminist mobs crucifying him.

Now if a parade of women step forward claiming rape, then all bets are off.

Deadline

A 16-year-old autograph-seeker told Las Vegas police in 1986 that she was sexually assaulted by Sylvester Stallone and his bodyguard, but the matter was dropped when she declined prosecution.

Through a rep, Stallone today flatly denied the allegation.

“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story,” said his spokesperson, Michelle Bega, today after the story broke in the Daily Mail. “No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”

Police noted in their 1986 report, obtained by Deadline, that during their interview with the unnamed girl, she became upset numerous times, “crying and sobbing” as she recounted the incident. Asked if she wanted to press charges, the girl declined, saying she was too “humiliated and ashamed.”

The complete police report from 1986 can be viewed at the Daily Mail.

The teenager told police that the incident occurred in July 1986 at the Las Vegas Hilton, where Stallone was filming Over the Top. Meeting the actor, she asked for his autograph and a peck on the cheek. According to the police report, he signed a photo and told her he would give her a kiss she “would not forget” at a later date. The next day, she returned to the set with a larger picture for him to sign and encountered his bodyguard, Mike De Luca. They talked briefly and De Luca asked what she’d do if Stallone made a pass at her. “I would probably make a pass back at him,” she said. He gave her the keys to a hotel room.

Later that night, she went to the room and encountered both men in the hallway. She said she went with Stallone into his bedroom, where they began having sex. According to the police report, Stallone then asked if she’d ever had sex with two men. “No,” she told the actor, who then got up and went into the bathroom and brought out De Luca.

The girl told police the three then had sex without her consent. After it was over, she told the police, Stallone told her they would “beat her head in” if she ever told anyone.

The age of consent in Nevada is 16, and she told police that while she had initially consented to having sex with the actor, she had not consented to have sex with De Luca, who was killed by police in 2013 after a minor traffic accident in California.

The question I haven’t seen answered is who put the news media on to this story? The girl would be 44 years old now. Did she or her parents leak this info or was it an ex-employee of Stallone’s?

UPDATE
This story broke in 2016 but nobody paid any attention to it then.

Read more at the Baltimore Post Examiner. That’s a very long and highly detailed report of events. To me, the full police interview makes the girl’s story even more credible.

The Baltimore paper also has links to the story of Stallone’s alleged rape of his half sister and the payment of hush money.

Watch the G-rated trailer for Stallone’s X-rated movie, The Italian Stallion.

Breaking! Disgraced Ex-Congressman (((Anthony Wiener))) Pleads Guilty to Sexting Teen, Facing Prison Time

The optimism among the alt-right that Anthony Weiner was going to turn on Hillary Clinton and tell all has been dashed. If she goes to prison, it looks like it won’t be because he’s let the cat out of the bag.

Also dashed are hopes that the power elites pedophile sex scandal #pizzagate was going to be exposed by Weiner.

Weiner is facing approximately two years in prison for sexting a 15 year old North Carolina girl who enthusiastically joined him in exchanging sexually explicit photos and talk.

His apologies to the court during today’s proceeding are amusing Jew spew, the kind of thing that lawyers write as they seek lesser sentences for their guilty scumbag clients.

NBC News

Disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner wept openly in federal court Friday as he pleaded guilty to sexting a 15-year-old girl — and was emotional as he admitted to the judge: “I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse.”

Weiner, 52, pleaded guilty in Federal District Court in lower Manhattan to transferring obscene material to a minor. Under a plea agreement, prosecutors asked he serve 21 to 27 months behind bars. He must also register as a sex offender.

He answered the judge’s questions before reading a prepared statement to the court, explaining how he was contacted by the girl online in January 2016 and knew she was 15.

“Through approximately March 2016, I engaged in obscene communications with this teenager, including sharing explicit images and encouraging her to engage in sexually explicit conduct, just as I had done and continued to do with adult women,” Weiner said. “I knew this was as morally wrong as it was unlawful.”

Amid sobs, he said that last fall he “came to grips for the first time with the depths of my sickness. I had hit bottom,” and chose to enter “intensive treatment.” He then apologized to the girl.

Continue reading

DHS Child Trafficking Commercial Exposes Hidden Sexual Cues Normalizing Pedophilia (Video)

Good work on display in this short video. Subliminal advertising was covered in my college principles of marketing course decades ago. Some people believe it works, others don’t. Watch and reach your own conclusions.