Confusion About Zimbabwe as Army Takes Control of Harare But Denies Coup

FILE PHOTO OF COURAGEOUS DOG GUARDING WHITE ZIMBABWE FAMILY.

Our concern is for the safety of our white brothers and sisters in Zimbabwe. Otherwise, let the African natives have at each other.

Let’s hope that so-called refugees are not created by the present situation. They have a way of ending up in Europe and America.

BBC

The military has taken control in Zimbabwe but said President Robert Mugabe, in power since 1980, was safe.
After seizing state TV, an army spokesman announced it was targeting people close to Mr Mugabe who had caused “social and economic suffering”.

The move came after Mr Mugabe sacked his deputy, Emmerson Mnangagwa, in favour of his wife, Grace.

Heavy gun and artillery fire could be heard in northern parts of the capital Harare early on Wednesday.

A statement read out by a general on air denied it was a coup. There was no immediate word from the president himself.

Messages appeared on a Twitter account purportedly run by the ruling Zanu-PF party saying he had been detained. But there has been no confirmation by the army.
\
Mr Mugabe, 93, has dominated the impoverished country’s political scene since independence from the UK.

South African President Jacob Zuma said he hoped events in Zimbabwe would not lead to “unconstitutional changes of government”.

The UK Foreign Office advised Britons “currently in Harare to remain safely at home or in their accommodation until the situation becomes clearer”, while the US embassy in Harare advised US citizens in Zimbabwe to “shelter in place” until further notice.

China, Zimbabwe’s biggest trading partner, says it is closely watching the situation and hopes that the relevant parties can properly handle their internal affairs.

How did the military justify its move?

Troops in armoured vehicles have been out in the streets of the capital Harare since Tuesday.

After soldiers overran the headquarters of the ZBC broadcaster, Maj Gen Sibusiso Moyo went on air to say the military wished to “assure the nation that his Excellency the president… and his family are safe and sound and their security is guaranteed”.

“We are only targeting criminals around him who are committing crimes… that are causing social and economic suffering in the country,” he said.

“As soon as we have accomplished our mission, we expect that the situation will return to normalcy.”

Other key points of the statement include:

Citizens should remain calm and limit unnecessary movement

The military assures the Zimbabwean judiciary that its independence is guaranteed

Security services should “co-operate for the good of our country” and any provocation would “be met with an appropriate response”

All leave for the defence forces is cancelled and personnel should return to barracks immediately

It is not clear who is leading the military action.

Army chief Gen Constantino Chiwenga, who visited China last week, said on Monday the army was prepared to act to end purges within Zanu-PF.

The Guardian Live Updates Page

The Independent’s Live Updates Page

Asian Guy Bans Thieving Blacks from Store, Gets Called Racist (Video)

The location looks like Australia. Two minutes.

Published on Apr 15, 2017

Sample youtube comments:

You can’t ban them from your stores, that won’t work. You have to ban them from your country. Then your planet.

All the businesses within walking distance of blacks are having to install the same glass enclosures you see at the zoo that allows humans to safely interact with unpredictable, violent apes.

The people complaining the loudest are the people that don’t have shops or live anywhere near these third world imported thugs.

Why do white people complain? They are the ones that insist that we are all equal, they elect the politicians that bring them into the country. I say if white people are not smart enough to know the difference they deserve everything they get. Bring some more in.

No matter where you are in the world, it’s always the same

Over 1 million face starvation in South Sudan, world’s youngest nation

To at least some extent, everywhere in the world, the white man is feeding the African. That’s true in Africa, and in Europe and the United States where welfare programs support large fractions of the black populations.

The white race evolved to be altruistic, or perhaps that’s the way God created Adam. Whichever, the hunger plaguing the dark peoples of earth isn’t part of some grand plan to genocide blacks, but is rather a case of blacks lacking the ability to do much else than breed.

Am I my brother’s keeper? Ask God whether the black race are your brothers.

CBS News

In war-torn South Sudan, 1.25 million people are facing starvation, double the number from the same time last year, according to a report by the United Nations and the government released Monday.

The South Sudan crisis has not been on the front burner, reports CBS News’ Pamela Falk from the U.N., but the new report underscores that the food emergency will get worse, not better, and that over half of the total population is facing a “humanitarian catastrophe.”

This country could once again plunge into famine in 2018, warn humanitarian groups and the government.

“The widespread and extreme food consumption gaps … should make us all extremely concerned about the worst case scenario of famine in many locations across South Sudan in 2018,” said Katie Rickard, country coordinator for REACH, a humanitarian research initiative that provided data for the report.

Humanitarian organizations blame the worsening situation on South Sudan’s continuing conflict, which is nearing its fifth year and has killed more than 50,000 people.

In February, the world’s youngest nation declared famine in two counties in Unity State, the world’s first formal famine declaration since Somalia in 2011. In South Sudan’s two counties, 100,000 people were on the brink of starvation, but thanks to early detection and a rapid response, catastrophe was avoided, said the World Food Program.

However, the latest food and security analysis update by the U.N and South Sudan’s National Bureau of Statistics is grim.

As of September, 6 million people — 56 percent of the population — were experiencing severe hunger with 25,000 South Sudanese in humanitarian catastrophe in Ayod and Greater Baggari counties.

South Sudan’s widening war has made food production impossible and delivery of aid dangerous and difficult. Both Ayod and Baggari are rebel-held areas and locals say the situation in the two counties is dire.

“We ran out because of the hunger,” said a resident of Baggari who recently fled with his family to the nearby town of Wau because they didn’t have any food. He spoke on condition of anonymity for his safety. The 52-year-old father of four told AP by phone that people are “dying of hunger” and in the last year and a half he only saw humanitarians enter Baggari town three times.

“If the government doesn’t approve of people coming in to help what can we do? We have nothing, we can just pray,” he said.

Poking around the Internet, there’s some concern that the government is blocking white food from being delivered to the blacks in South Sudan, presumably as part of the war strategy of starving your enemies. That’s a good thing from the perspective of the West, where the invasion of blacks continues, spurred on by the white man’s magical prosperity.

African Invasion of Europe: 26 Teenage Girls Found Dead in Mediterranean Sea, More Than 100 Survive

The Africans already in Italy need some child sex. Only problem was their sex slaves drowned before they could get to Italy.

Unfortunately, too many survived and were brought to Italy, thus hitting the migrant jackpot.

The invasion continues, but let’s hope that winter weather slows it down.

CNN

Italian authorities have launched an investigation into the cause of death of 26 teenage girls whose bodies were recovered in the Mediterranean Sea on Sunday.

The girls, aged 14-18, are believed to have been migrants from Niger and Nigeria who had embarked on the treacherous route to Europe from Libya over the weekend.

Lorena Ciccotti, Salerno’s head of police, told CNN that autopsies would be carried out on Tuesday and that coroners would be investigating whether the girls had been tortured or sexually abused.

Their bodies were found close to a flimsy rubber dinghy that had all but sunk when rescuers arrived, Ciccotti said. Aid workers had described a grim scene: survivors hanging onto the remains of the vessel as the girls’ bodies floated nearby.

Among them were 90 women and 52 minors, including a week-old-baby, authorities said.

Libya is a well-known jumping-off point for migrants seeking refuge on European shores. Many from sub-Saharan Africa, are fleeing war and persecution; others from impoverished nations in Africa, the Middle East and South Asia have made the treacherous journey in search of better economic opportunities.

The North African country is a hotbed for human traffickers, whose network of smuggling operations have gone widely unchecked due to Libya’s lack of effective central governance.

On Monday, Italian police arrested two men, an Egyptian and a Libyan accused with human smuggling. The men are not believed to be connected to the boat that was transporting the teenage girls.

Since the start of this year, 2,839 migrants have died on the central Mediterranean route, according to the International Organization for Migration. 150,982 migrants have reached European shores, of which around 74% are Italian arrivals.

In August, Italy deployed two military ships to Libya, offering training to the Libyan Tripoli Coast Guard following an agreement signed between the Italian Interior Minister, the Tripoli government and various mayors of Libyan villages to fight human trafficking.

Send them back. Change the law, but send them all back.

Photos of Gross Sudanese Negress College Student Go Viral, Attracting Modeling Offers

It’s hard to believe that anyone would consider Anok Yai, pictured above, to be model material.

There are millions of white, Asian, Jewish, Mexican, and other college girls who would like nothing better than to earn money modeling.

Yet they have been left out in the cold, surpassed by a black stick figure with a rat’s nest on top of her head.

Tell me I’m having a nightmare.

The Independent

A 19-year-old student is set to become a model after pictures of her went viral.

Anok Yai is a sophomore at Plymouth State University in New Hampshire and she was snapped by a photographer at Howard University’s homecoming celebrations in Washington, DC last weekend.

But after the photos were posted by the photographer on his Instagram account, TheSUNK, Yai went viral.

Not only were the images widely shared and commented upon, but they’ve even led to Yai being contacted by multiple model agencies who want to sign her.

“Saw her right at the end of Yardfest,” wrote the photographer. “Stunning @anokyai.”

He was looking for the best dressed students at the event and Yai caught his eye. She thought perhaps she could gain a few more followers so struck a pose and moved on.

But the reaction to the pictures was greater than Yai could’ve imagined.

The artist shared two photos of Yai, which have now racked up over 11,000 likes and hundreds of comments on Instagram.

Speaking to the Boston Globe about when she realised her photos were going viral, Yai said: “My phone just started vibrating rapidly for a long, long time.

“At first, I honestly thought someone made a meme of me or something.”

She said she didn’t really understand what all the fuss was about, admitting that she thought it was “an average photo.”

“At first, I questioned what everyone was seeing because I didn’t really see it,” she said.

“Honestly, I think that people get so used to seeing themselves that people don’t see their own beauty because they see it everyday.”

But as her followers grew and the comments poured in, many members of the public urged modelling agencies to sign Yai.

And by Tuesday evening she’d been contacted by three agencies.

Yai says she’s always been interested in fashion and art but never thought she could actually be a model.

But now Yai would like to pursue modeling alongside her biochemistry degree.

“It was a dream that I always wanted, but I wasn’t sure if it was going to happen,” she said.

There’s something besides beauty and charisma going on here and we know what it is.

Politics. The modeling industry is controlled by Jews. The agenda is one I just wrote about yesterday: Flip the erotic template in order to promote miscegenation.

In this case, millions of white, Asian, Jewish, and Mexican girls are going to be made to feel inferior by the politics of the modeling industry.

That’s not good.

Model Bridget Hanley, pictured below, is the real deal, but no one is making a big deal out of her.

One more thing that I forgot to mention. A good part of the modeling business is not only controlled by Jews, but those Jews are also faggots. Faggots hate beauty and sex appeal, so it’s natural that Anouk would get their little faggot penises hard as rock.

Canada: Toronto Dindus Leave Sears Store a Mess After Liquidation Sale (Video)

One minute showing the destructiveness of the Nog.

I saw the video featured on GLP. One of the comments in the GLP thread echoes what I’ve said over and over:

Beatings and the threat of a beating is the only thing that keep those people in line.

That’s a fact.

Either judicially administered corporal punishment is restored to the U.S. and Canada or else we will descend into a dystopian nightmare of black violence and destruction.

More from GLP:

that’s pretty much it. I can’t believe how disgusting these naggers are. are you fucking kidding me?

and we’re supposed to extend human rights to them?!?

here’s a hint…

you have to act like a human in order to get human rights.

you naggers are disgusting. you deserve nothing.

unfuckingbelievable.

who’s gonna clean up that mess?

I’ll tell you who…. white people.

Special place in hell for the people who decided to drop 3rd world trash into civilized places. Professor in 2003 explained that tptb want to make the world all the same. Make the 3rd world and the white counties equal. That’s what their doing

People just do not get it. About 5% of the entire earth has actual intelligence. Mostly Asian and European. The rest of the planet is pretty stupid.

If you have a place that is taken care of and you allow riff-raff who genetically have lower intelligence to accumulate in the place you made nice, you will eventually have entropy.

It cannot be any other way.

You know what creates this mess? Men. Men who will sleep with riff-raff. Men choose pretty women rather than intelligent women and have lower IQ kids. Then they want equal rights for everyone – which simply does not work out.

It will never stop. Enjoy now. These are the good times. It is all downhill from here.

All of the larger cities are becoming 3rd world garbage dumps and even the smaller cities, like the one I live, are slowly being turned into ethnic ghettos.

Who is responsible for this? We are ruled by traitors, liars and subhuman satan worshipping filth.

The video touched a nerve at GLP, resulting six pages of comments. Click on the link to read more.

Negro Enjoying Life After Losing 3-FOOT LONG PENIS

The medical issue in this story is probably an example of the origins of the large black penis myth.

Mosquito bites in African can make a penis large due to a worm infestation. The worms also make it non-functional for sex.

My two year old post on penis size by country largely refutes the myth of superior black endownment. Read it here.

New York Post

He was way too big for his britches!

A Kenyan man with a 3-foot penis and 11 pound testicles is finally getting the chance to live a normal life — now that his massive package has been surgically reduced, reports said.

Horace Owiti Opiyo, known as Forence, first noticed a cyst on his genitals back in 2006 and had it removed — but it came back with a vengeance a year later, bringing the length of his penis to almost a meter, the Mirror reported.

The 20-year-old was forced to drop out of school and didn’t have the money to pay for surgery. He tried to use herbal remedies to help his condition but they didn’t work, the outlet said.

He started to believe he’d been cursed.

“I told my grandmother that I have been infected by a disease, but I’m not sure what it is. It could be a curse. I knew this was not God’s work, but the devil’s,” Forence said.

The condition can actually be caused from a mosquito biting and injecting larvae into the bloodstream, which can develop into parasitic worms that block the body’s drainage system and cause swelling.

Forence’s neighbor put his story on social media and it quickly went viral, garnering the attention of a local governor’s wife, who ordered a doctor to inspect him.

He was given two operations to reduce the size of the scrotum and rebuild the penis so it can be used, and he couldn’t be more relieved.

“When I got up, I was surprised that my body was so light. All the heaviness had gone … I’m swimming now. I couldn’t go anywhere near the water because of the heaviness of that thing,” Forence said after the surgery.

“Now I can run and I can play football.”

Forence’s scrotum is still functional and he hopes to start a family — but for now, he said, his first priority is an education.

“I’m free! … Who knows what will happen in the future?”