Antifa Flyer Promises Extermination of White Children

I’m not sure what to make of the alleged antifa flyer that calls for the mass murder of both whites and “heebs.” Is this a George Soros trick or a rogue group of antifa? Or the work of a troll?

Reddit The Donald offers 28 comments on the poster, asking the same question as me: Is it real?

Paul Craig Roberts Warns “Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State”

I’d like to think that President Trump had good intentions while candidate Trump. It seems to me that the problem, part of it anyway, is that his negative press coverage (91 percent negative) made it impossible to govern without a truce of sorts with the (((Deep State.))) I’d also like to think that he’s playing with their minds and is intent on double crossing them when the time is right.

Zerohedge

When the gullible and insouciant American public and the presstitutes who participate in the deceptions permitted the Deep State to get away with the fairy tale that a few Saudi Arabians under the direction of Osama bin Laden, but without the support of any government or intelligence agency, were able to outwit the entirety of the Western Alliance and Israel’s Mossad and deliver the greatest humiliation in history to “the world’s only superpower” by making the entirety of the US government dysfunctional on September 11, 2001, Washington learned that it could get away with anything, any illegal and treasonous act, any lie. The gullible Western populations would believe anything that they were told.

Continue reading

Senator Ted Cruz Proposes that Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo Pay for The Wall

Yay Ted Cruz. You are the man.

Ted Cruz has pulled a nice little stunt with his El Chapo bucks (see above) and his proposed law that would use money forfeited by alleged drug kingpin El Chapo to pay for Donald Trump’s signature campaign promise.

UPI

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has introduced the “El Chapo Act,” a bill that would use the estimated $14 billion in assets owned by Mexican drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán to build a border wall.

“Today I introduced the El Chapo Act, which reserves billions in forfeited assets to pay for border security,” Cruz said in a statement on Tuesday.

The Ensuring Lawful Collection of Hidden Assets to Provide Order Act — or the El Chapo Act — makes reference to Guzmán, who was extradited from Mexico to the United States in January.

Guzmán pleaded not guilty to 17 criminal charges related to his drug empire — including corruption, murder, conspiracy, drug importation and money laundering.

Cruz said that, if convicted, Guzmán’s forfeited expansive wealth would be redirected for use to build a border wall and to enforce border security, instead of for use by the U.S. Department of Treasury for unspecified reasons — a standard procedure when assets of drug traffickers are seized.

Cruz said that forfeited funds from other drug cartels could also be used.

“Senator Cruz estimates one drug lord alone may be worth $14 billion in confiscated funds. That would be good start toward paying for wall,” former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said in a statement. “Ted Cruz is exactly right to focus on confiscating Mexican drug money to pay for the wall. What a grand and fitting irony.”

Guzmán’s Sinaloa Cartel is credited with dominating the illegal drug market in nearly the entire United States. “El Chapo” — meaning “The Short One” or “shorty” — so dubbed because of his 5-foot-6-inch frame, was detained in Guatemala in 1993 and then extradited to Mexico to face murder and drug trafficking charges.

He escaped from prison in 2001 by hiding in a laundry cart after bribing prison guards, and was re-captured in February 2014. He was captured a second time in the city of Los Mochis in his home state of Sinaloa on Jan. 8 after escaping from Mexico’s Altiplano Federal Prison on July 11, 2015.

Donald Trump has some fun last year at Ted Cruz’s expense in this video compilation. Enjoy.

Convicted Terrorist Admits She Lied to Gain U.S. Citizenship

RASMIEH ODEH. BUT SHE LOOKS SO DAMN HONEST.

I’m sure Nancy Pelosi is crying in her fifth after-dinner martini tonight after reading how the Democrat party, the party of inclusion, is going to be losing another voter.

CNN

A Chicago-area resident who participated in two terror attacks in Israel in 1969 pleaded guilty Tuesday to having illegally obtained her American citizenship.

Rasmieh Odeh, 69, entered her plea Tuesday afternoon in federal court in Detroit, admitting she had been convicted in Israeli court in 1970 for her role in two bombings, and that she had willingly omitted that information from her US citizenship application.

“The United States will never be a safe haven for individuals seeking to distance themselves from their pasts,” Steve Francis, Homeland Security Investigations’ special agent in charge for Detroit, said in a statement released Tuesday. “When individuals lie on immigration documents, the system is severely undermined, and the security of our nation is put at risk.”

A court employee present at the hearing told CNN that Odeh was tearing up and had a hard time verbalizing the guilty plea. She eventually held up the signing document, the court employee said, and said that it was true, she signed it.

Odeh was sentenced to life in prison by an Israeli military court in 1970 in connection with two bombs planted the previous year in Jerusalem by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, according to court documents. One bomb killed two people at a supermarket. The other damaged the British Consulate in Jerusalem, but caused no injuries.

Odeh, a Jordanian national, was later released from Israeli prison in 1979 as part of a prisoner transfer.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine was added to the US State Department’s list of foreign terrorist organizations in 1997.

Odeh came to the United States on an immigrant visa in 1994, according to court documents, and obtained her citizenship 10 years later in 2004.

In her citizenship application and a subsequent interview with an immigration officer, Odeh repeatedly stated she had no criminal history and attested she had never been a member of a terrorist organization.

Tuesday was not the first time judgment was passed on Odeh’s citizenship filing. In 2014, a jury found her guilty of unlawful procurement of naturalization. She was sentenced to 18 months in prison. On appeal, however, the 6th Circuit Court ordered a new trial, stating that the district court wrongly rejected a defense witness expected to speak to Odeh’s claims that torture in prison left her with PTSD.

Odeh came to court with dozens of supporters Tuesday, the court employee told CNN.

Court documents state that Odeh is a community organizer with the Arab American Action Network. The group, a Chicago-area nonprofit, lists Odeh as an associate director on its website.

Per an agreement with prosecutors, Odeh will serve no additional jail time in return for her guilty plea. According to the Department of Justice, Odeh is expected to be deported to Jordan after an August 17 sentencing hearing.

Calls to Odeh’s attorney, Mike Deutsch, were not immediately returned on Tuesday

A community organizer, eh? All these a**holes feed at the public trough, their agencies funded by taxpayer dollars. The system sucks and ending it should be a top priority for all of us.

In San Antonio, Texas, for example, these agencies mostly target the local Latinos. Exactly what they do is a bit of a mystery, but the executives typically earn six-figure salaries.

They are all parasites, including this murderer.

Senate Attends White House Briefing on North Korea

War did not break out today and terrorists did not attack the buses carrying America’s Senators to a secure briefing room in the White House.

President Donald Trump did make THEM come to HIM, a very symbolic act of someone determined to show that he’s the boss.

ABC News

Several Senate Republicans described the full Senate briefing on North Korea at the White House Wednesday as a thorough accounting of the administration’s diplomatic and military options when it comes to dealing with Kim Jong Un.

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, called it “a long and detailed briefing.”

“The military is obviously planning for a number of options, as they should — minimal military action to more significant action,” Cruz said. “It’s of course the hope of the administration and Congress that military action isn’t necessary. If there’s a clear and imminent threat to the U.S., our military needs to be prepared to act and I believe they are prepared to act to keep our country safe.”

The senators were invited at the personal invitation of President Donald Trump after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Kentucky, requested a briefing. The president stopped by the briefing at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the White House grounds.

Gardner said that one takeaway from the meeting was that “we are a long ways away from exercising all of our options on the diplomatic side.”

“There were great questions within the briefing from both sides of the aisles,” Gardener said. “It shows how important this issue is, to have that team assembled to talk about this and make sure North Korea knows they won’t get away with this.”

Separately, a senior administration official told ABC News that part of the current concern about North Korea comes from China’s view of North Korea as a threat.

“I think what’s different about how China is viewing the problem in North Korea today is that China is viewing that problem as the threat not only to U.S. interests and security or South Korean or Japanese interests and security, but also a threat to Chinese interests and security and so I think that is a big shift in and of itself,” the senior administration official told ABC News.

White House officials say the South Auditorium would be turned into a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, or “SCIF,” and the briefing will be led by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford, and Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats.

When asked about the bus ride to the White House ground for the meeting, Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colorado, said it was “a unique approach to a classified briefing.”

Using the White House grounds for a full briefing with the Senate is a rare move, but administration officials told ABC News that too much shouldn’t be read into the choice of location.

Officials said that after hearing of McConnell’s request, the president suggested nonchalantly that the senators should come to the White House because he’s a “gracious host.” Trump has cultivated a reputation in his meetings at the White House for relishing the opportunity to show off his historic digs.

CNN’s report on today’s briefing is so biased you might as well call it fake news. It gets tiresome.

Based Stickman Forming New Alt-Right Street Fighting Group to Protect Innocents from Antifa Attacks

If the Stickman and his group are present in Berkeley as Ann Coulter tries to give her talk, the antifa are going to have to watch their behavior.

SPLC

A new fight-club “fraternity” of young white, pro-Trump men is being formed, its organizers claim, to defend free-speech rights by “Alt-Right” leaders and engage in street fighting.

Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.

McInnes co-founded Vice magazine a decade ago and more recently has been a frequent guest on FOX News and a contributor for the racist site VDARE where he denigrated Muslims and called Asian Americans “slopes” and “riceballs.”

Now described as a “neo-masculine reactionary,” McInnes calls his Proud Boys a “pro-West fraternal organization.”

Others describe it as the military arm of the Alt-Right.

And now there’s “FOAK,” which Chapman proudly describes as a “fraternal organization,” a Proud Boys affiliate chapter, “with its own bylaws, constitution, rituals and vetting processes.”

Although there initially aren’t any overt racist themes, the new Alt-Right group of street fighters sounds quite similar to a neo-Nazi “fight club” called the “DIY Division.” Members of that white supremacist group showed up last month in Huntington Beach, California, mingling with an estimated 2,000 Trump supporters.

The Proud Boys reportedly have a four-step initiation process. It starts with a prospect declaring himself a “Proud Boy,” suiting up in Fred Perry polo shirts with yellow strips—similar to those worn by skinheads.

The second degree is a “cereal beat-in” during which the new member is punched and beaten by current members until the plebe can rattle off the names of five cereals (you know, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheerios!)

The third degree reported involves “adhering to the masturbation regimen and getting a tattoo,” blogger Will Sommer wrote in a recent post.

Since then, a fourth-degree has been added to the initiation ritual – brawling with antifascists at public rallies.

Chapman said his Proud Boys’ affiliate, Alt-Knights, are ready to take it to the streets.

“Our emphasis will be on street activism, preparation, defense and confrontation,” he said. “We will protect and defend our right wing brethren when the police and government fail to do so.”

Chapman says his organization “is for those that possess the Warrior Spirit. The weak or timid need not apply.”

STICKMAN GETS IN A LICK AT BERKELEY.

White Woman Accuses Top NFL Prospect of Hotel Rape

MUH NIGGA BE LIKE AIN’T NUTHIN HAPPEN, GNOME SAYIN?

If you are a white female and you go to the hotel room of a black football player, then what the hell do you think is going to happen?

Nobody is this stupid. Are they?

TMZ

Gareon Conley — a projected 1st round pick in the upcoming NFL Draft — has been named in a police report by a woman who claims he raped her in a Cleveland hotel but he adamantly DENIES the allegations.

The 21-year-old was a superstar cornerback at Ohio State University and draft experts say he could be taken as high as #10 in the draft on Thursday.

But according to a police report filed in Cleveland, and obtained by TMZ Sports, a 23-year-old white female told police Conley violated her in a hotel suite bathroom at a Westin hotel on April 9.

According to the report, the accuser says she met Conley in a hotel elevator around 3AM and brought her back to his hotel room. She claims Conley asked her to have a foursome with another friend of his and a woman. The accuser says she declined and offered to watch the other couple have sex in the hotel room bathroom instead.

A short time later, the woman says Conley unbuttoned her pants and began to have sex with her. She claims she said, “No, stop, it hurts!” but he kept going until he finished. She says Conley then kicked her out of the hotel room.

The woman called 911 and described her assailant as a “black male who wouldn’t take his sunglasses off and had an Ohio State tattoo on his left forearm.”

The woman says she went to a local hospital where a rape kit was administered.

An officer tried to speak with the accuser at the hospital but she refused to do an interview. Instead, she told the cop she wanted to go home and “that her dignity was stripped from her in a matter of minutes.” She refused to speak to cops after that.

As for Conley, two of his friends who were in the hotel room were interviewed by police and told cops Conley never hooked up with the woman and that she was just mad that she got kicked out of the room.

One of Conley’s friends said the two had been lying on the bed together “but nothing happened.”

Conley was not in the room when police arrived and his friends said they did not know where he went.

Conley’s attorney spoke with Cleveland19 and denied the allegations calling the accusations “ludicrous and ridiculous.”

Cops are investigating but so far no arrests have been made and no charges have been filed.

We spoke with police who tell us the results from the rape kit are not in at this point. The sex crimes unit is now on the case.

10:49 AM PT — Conley is now tweeting about the case … kinda.
Conley’s college teammate, Marshon Lattimore (who’s also an NFL Draft prospect), posted, “So the first thing you say to a girl that you meet in the elevator is let’s have a foursome? Lol that doesn’t even make sense.”

He added, “It’s crazy how these females are nowadays, they most definitely prey on you and try to ruin you.”

Conley retweeted the post and commented, “Lord knows!”
Marshon added, “We good over here though bro [Gareon Conley] we know the deal!”