Stupid Africans Try to Blockade French Highway, Trucker Answers with Neat Evasive Maneuver

It’s too bad that French truckers don’t carry shotguns. A blast in their ugly black faces would help rein in the problem. I’ve been posting these videos for a couple of years now and the French police seem to be doing nothing. I guess it’s racist to rein in the spooks.

The video is about 30 seconds long.

Published on Jun 22, 2017

First Driver Death in Calais After Migrants Drag Tree Trunks onto Motorway:

“A van driver has died in an accident at Calais after migrants dragged tree trunks onto the A16 motorway in a bid to slow traffic and break into vehicles bound for Britain.”

Breitbart reports that one driver has died from the antics of these shitskins.

A van driver has died in an accident at Calais after migrants dragged tree trunks onto the A16 motorway in a bid to slow traffic and break into vehicles bound for Britain.
At just before 4am on Tuesday, two trucks were forced to suddenly brake so as to avoid the tree trunks placed by migrants to block the road.

A third van, coming up from behind, was unable to stop in time and crashed into the other vehicles. According to Franceinfo the Renault Master — which was registered in Poland — caught fire, and its driver died in the accident.

Local media reports the death of the driver is the first at Calais caused by the actions of migrants determined to break into Britain. The identity of the deceased is not yet known at this stage, “given the state of the body”, said a spokesman for the Pas-de-Calais prefecture.

Nine Eritreans were arrested on suspicion of having placed tree trunks on the road, and are being held in police custody.

Dangerous roadblocks were being set up by migrants on an almost nightly basis before the Calais “Jungle” camp was dismantled in October last year. But the practice has started up again, and violence begun to escalate once more since May as migrants from Africa and Asia have started to return to the French port.

Exceedingly Dumb Wetback Arrested for Fatal Shooting of Boyfriend in Youtube Stunt Gone Bad

Two Minnesota Latinos wanted to be famous. Now one is in jail and the other dead.

Fame. Ain’t it a bitch!

BBC

A Minnesota woman has been charged over the fatal shooting of her boyfriend, in what authorities say was a social media stunt gone wrong.

Monalisa Perez, 19, was booked into county jail after shooting at Pedro Ruiz as he held a book to his chest, believing it would stop the bullet.

The couple’s three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers watched as she fired the fatal bullet into his chest.

Ruiz’s aunt said they did it to increase their social media following.

Claudia Ruiz told WDAY-TV that her nephew had told her he wanted to do the stunt “because we want more viewers, we want to get famous”.

“He had told me about that idea and I said, ‘Don’t do it. Don’t do it. Why are you going to use a gun? Why?'” Claudia Ruiz told the news channel.

“They were in love, they loved each other,” she said. “It was just a prank gone wrong.”

Ms Perez, who is pregnant, is facing charges of second degree manslaughter. She faces her first court appearance on Wednesday.

County Attorney James Brue described the book as a hardcover encyclopaedia, and said the weapon used was a .50-calibre Desert Eagle handgun.

Police have seized two cameras, which are said to have recorded Monday’s incident.

The single gunshot was fired from about one foot (30cm) away as neighbours gathered to watch outside their Minnesota home.

She told deputies that the stunt had been Ruiz’s idea, and that he had to convince her to do it.

Earlier that day she tweeted about her reservations.

“Everyone was crying. I was standing behind that tree over there. And that was it. I just couldn’t take it anymore so I had to go back home,” neighbour Wayne Cameron told WDAY-TV.

The couple had started a YouTube channel in March, aiming to show the “the real life of a young couple who happen to be teen parents”.

Their most recently uploaded video, on the day that Ruiz died, was titled: “Doing scary stunts at the fair”.

Last week Ms Perez told her viewers that it was a “blessing” to have her husband home for the forthcoming birth of their son, who is due in September.

The District Attorney ought to cut a deal with her. Agree to be deported (presumably to Mexico) and never come to the States again and we won’t press charges.

Their last video before the fatal shooting:

Black Professor Refutes Claims that Confederates Were Traitors

I learned some history by reading this piece by Dr. Walter Williams, who works as an economics professor at conservative George Mason University.

Lew Rockwell

My “Rewriting American History” column of a fortnight ago, about the dismantling of Confederate monuments, generated considerable mail. Some argued there should not be statues honoring traitors such as Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson and Jefferson Davis, who fought against the Union. Victors of wars get to write the history, and the history they write often does not reflect the facts. Let’s look at some of the facts and ask: Did the South have a right to secede from the Union? If it did, we can’t label Confederate generals as traitors.

Article 1 of the Treaty of Paris (1783), which ended the war between the Colonies and Great Britain, held “New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, to be free sovereign and Independent States.” Representatives of these states came together in Philadelphia in 1787 to write a constitution and form a union.

During the ratification debates, Virginia’s delegates said, “The powers granted under the Constitution being derived from the people of the United States may be resumed by them whensoever the same shall be perverted to their injury or oppression.” The ratification documents of New York and Rhode Island expressed similar sentiments.

At the Constitutional Convention, a proposal was made to allow the federal government to suppress a seceding state. James Madison, the “Father of the Constitution,” rejected it. The minutes from the debate paraphrased his opinion: “A union of the states containing such an ingredient (would) provide for its own destruction. The use of force against a state would look more like a declaration of war than an infliction of punishment and would probably be considered by the party attacked as a dissolution of all previous compacts by which it might be bound.”

America’s first secessionist movement started in New England after the Louisiana Purchase in 1803. Many were infuriated by what they saw as an unconstitutional act by President Thomas Jefferson. The movement was led by Timothy Pickering of Massachusetts, George Washington’s secretary of war and secretary of state. He later became a congressman and senator. “The principles of our Revolution point to the remedy — a separation,” Pickering wrote to George Cabot in 1803, for “the people of the East cannot reconcile their habits, views, and interests with those of the South and West.” His Senate colleague James Hillhouse of Connecticut agreed, saying, “The Eastern states must and will dissolve the union and form a separate government.” This call for secession was shared by other prominent Americans, such as John Quincy Adams, Elbridge Gerry, Fisher Ames, Josiah Quincy III and Joseph Story. The call failed to garner support at the 1814-15 Hartford Convention.

The U.S. Constitution would have never been ratified — and a union never created — if the people of those 13 “free sovereign and Independent States” did not believe that they had the right to secede. Even on the eve of the War of 1861, unionist politicians saw secession as a right that states had. Rep. Jacob M. Kunkel of Maryland said, “Any attempt to preserve the union between the states of this Confederacy by force would be impractical and destructive of republican liberty.” The Northern Democratic and Republican parties favored allowing the South to secede in peace.

Northern newspapers editorialized in favor of the South’s right to secede. New-York Tribune (Feb. 5, 1860): “If tyranny and despotism justified the Revolution of 1776, then we do not see why it would not justify the secession of Five Millions of Southrons from the Federal Union in 1861.” The Detroit Free Press (Feb. 19, 1861): “An attempt to subjugate the seceded States, even if successful, could produce nothing but evil — evil unmitigated in character and appalling in extent.” The New-York Times (March 21, 1861): “There is a growing sentiment throughout the North in favor of letting the Gulf States go.”

Confederate generals were fighting for independence from the Union just as George Washington and other generals fought for independence from Great Britain. Those who’d label Gen. Robert E. Lee as a traitor might also label George Washington as a traitor. I’m sure Great Britain’s King George III would have agreed.

FBI Agent Indicted for Lying About LaVoy Finicum Shooting Death

In brief, an elite FBI agent took two shots at LaVoy Finicum before there was a direct threat. The agent missed, incredibly. Then, even more incredibly the stalwart agent LIED.

Those are the accusations. The defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Excerpt from Oregon Live

An FBI agent accused of lying about firing two shots at Oregon standoff spokesman Robert “LaVoy” Finicum faces a five-count indictment, charging him with three counts of making a false statement and two counts of obstruction of justice.

W. Joseph Astarita, 40, dressed in a dark pinstriped suit, white dress shirt and red-and-blue striped tie, made his first appearance on the indictment Wednesday in a packed federal courtroom, with heightened security inside and in the corridors of the Mark O. Hatfield Courthouse.

A lawyer standing beside Astarita entered not guilty pleas on his behalf to all charges. Astarita will remain out of custody pending trial.

Astarita is accused of firing twice at Finicum but missing him as Finicum emerged from his white truck after swerving into a snowbank to avoid a law enforcement roadblock on U.S. 395 in Harney County.

Finicum had sped away from a state police and FBI stop moments earlier as authorities tried to arrest leaders of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation on Jan. 26, 2016. As he crashed in the snow, Finicum’s truck nearly struck another FBI agent, police said.

The indictment says Astarita, who served as a member of the elite FBI Hostage Rescue Team, “falsely stated he had not fired his weapon during the attempted arrest of Robert LaVoy Finicum, when he knew then and there that he had fired his weapon.”

Astarita is accused of lying to three supervisory FBI agents, concealing from Oregon investigators that he fired his weapon and failing to alert the FBI’s Shooting Incident Response Team about his shooting as required.

“Defendant acted with the intent to hinder, delay and prevent the communication of information from the Oregon State Police to the Federal Bureau of Investigation relating to the possible commission of a federal offense,” the indictment says.

The criminal indictment stems from an 18-month-long investigation by the inspector general of the U.S. Department of Justice.

Defense lawyer Alison Clark represented Astarita during the two-minute hearing but told the court that Astarita expects to obtain his own local attorney. U.S. Magistrate Judge Janice M. Stewart set a trial date for Aug. 29. Assistant U.S. Attorney Pamala Holsinger estimated a trial would last a week.

The indictment will likely cast a shadow on the highly trained FBI Hostage Rescue Team and fuel Finicum supporters and groups fighting government control of public land.

The story goes on to relate that it was the local sheriff who discovered the alleged crime and traveled to Washington to get the FBI off its duff and bring charges.

Footage of the LaVoy Finicum shooting:

As far as I’m concerned, LaVoy Finicum was murdered by the federal government. The agents whose shots actually killed him should also be on trial.

The corruption in the FBI runs deep. Trump was right to fire James Comey. He also should fire others in that swamp.

Vatican Cardinal Charged with Multiple Counts of Sexual Assault in Australia

CARDINAL GEORGE PELL.

A Cardinal very close to Pope Francis is accused of sexual offenses in Australia. These allegations involve crimes committed decades ago.

There apparently is no statute of limitations in Australia.

Cardinal George Pell is required to appear in court down under next month.

Fox News

The most senior Catholic in Australia has been charged with multiple, historical sexual assault offenses, Victoria State police said on Thursday.

Cardinal George Pell, the chief financial adviser for Pope Francis, is now the highest-ranking Vatican official to ever be charged as part of the church’s sexual abuse scandal. He is the third most powerful figure in the Vatican behind the Pope.

Specific details about the multiple complaints brought against Pell were not detailed by Victoria State Police Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton.

“The charges were today served on Cardinal Pell’s legal representatives in Melbourne and they have been lodged also at the Melbourne Magistrates Court. Cardinal Pell is facing multiple charges in respect of historic sexual offences,” Patton said, according to news.com.au.

“Historic sexual offenses,” references offenses that generally occurred some time ago.

It was previously alleged that Pell abused as many as 10 minors by “both grooming and opportunity,” news.com.au reported. The alleged victims now range in age from their late 20s to early 50s.

Despite being Australia’s most senior Catholic, Pell, 76, is based in the Vatican, where he is serving as prefect of the secretariat of the economy.

Pell has repeatedly denied the abuse allegations. He’ll have to appear at the Melbourne Magistrates Court for a filing hearing on July 18.

CNN reports that Pell is inside the Vatican, which has no extradition treaty with Australia. However, Pell is expected to voluntarily return down under to face the music.

The Sydney Morning Herald reports that the Cardinal vigorously denies all accusations.

Although the exact nature of the allegations are not being reported, SMH does use the word “buggery” in its story, which suggests anal intercourse with a boy.

Project Veritas Exposes CNN’s House Negro Van Jones: “The Russia Thing Is Just A Big Nothing Burger”

VAN JONES.

I believe that all of us here have been calling out the Trump-Russian connection as fake news since the leftist media started pushing it.

How does it feel to be right most of the time, guys?

Speaking for myself, it’s easy to spot bull, which is now spelled CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Zerohedge

Yesterday, after dropping his first undercover CNN bombshell, which starred producer John Bonifield admitting that CNN’s endless ‘Russian meddling’ crusade was “mostly bullshit” directed by the network’s CEO Jeff Zucker with the sole intent of spiking ratings, Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe promised there was more to come. And, all we knew was that the subject of the second video would be “someone we all knew…”

As it turns out, that ‘someone’ is none other than CNN’s Van Jones who inadvertently got caught revealing his true thoughts on CNN’s ‘Russian meddling’ narrative, namely that the whole story is a “big nothing burger.”

PV Reporter: “What do you think is going to happen this week with the whole Russia thing?”

Van Jones: “The Russia Thing Is Just A Big Nothing Burger”

PV Reporter: “Really?”

Van Jones: “Yeah.”

Here is the full Van Jones footage for your viewing pleasure:

Less than four minutes:

Of course, while we’re happy that Van Jones decided to tell the truth, if only while he thought no one was listening, we do wonder how he intends to explain his seemingly conflicted ‘on-air’ versus ‘off-air’ personalities to his children. As you may recall, Jones was the same distraught CNN commentator who spent election night describing Trump as a “bully” and a “bigot” all while saying that his “biggest fear” was how he could explain Trump’s victory to his children…

Perhaps it’s time to think about how you can explain to your children why you exploited your position and fame to provoke mass hysteria among a divided American electorate, over a story you knew to be false…hysteria which very well could have contributed to a mass shooting that nearly claimed the life of Steven Scalise.

Anyone who would credit Van Jones’ opinions as having value is a pretty retarded liberal to begin with. All of these guys are paid well to go on TV and push the “narrative.” Whether it’s true or not.

White House spokesman Sarah Huckabee Sanders urges all Americans to watch the Project Veritas videos.

Nut Job Smashes Ten Commandments Monument with Car

About the time I was posting on the new Arkansas Ten Commandments monument last night, Michael Reed, pictured above, was smashing it by driving his car at it. The results you can also see above.

Reed has done this before, destroying a Ten Commandments monument in Oklahoma in 2014. Reed has been quoted as saying that he believes in the separation of church and state. Instead of working with the ACLU on a lawsuit to bring down monuments, or demonstrating with a sign, Reed acts as a self-anointed one man wrecking crew.

Excerpt from Arkansas Online

A 6-foot-tall stone Ten Commandments monument installed Tuesday on the Arkansas Capitol grounds was toppled less than 24 hours later after a 32-year-old Arkansas man drove a vehicle into the statue, apparently while streaming the act live on Facebook, officials said.

Chris Powell, a spokesman with the secretary of state’s office, said he was called early Wednesday and told a man drove a vehicle through the monument. That driver — identified in an arrest report as Michael Tate Reed of Van Buren — was arrested by Capitol police shortly after, Powell said. News reports indicate Reed was previously accused of destroying a Ten Commandments monument in Oklahoma.

The Arkansas arrest report said an officer around 4:45 a.m. spotted a dark-colored vehicle “start from a stopped position and ram the Ten Commandments monument.”

“I immediately exited my vehicle and placed the subject in custody,” Cpl. Chad Durham wrote, noting Reed was first taken to a local hospital before being booked into the Pulaski County jail.

The arrest report for Reed listed “unemployed/disabled” under occupation.

Reed, who was lodged in the jail shortly after 7:30 a.m., faces charges of defacing objects of public respect, trespassing on Capitol grounds and first-degree criminal mischief, according to the report. He was being held without bail pending an initial court appearance.

On Oct. 24, 2014, a then-29-year-old Michael Tate Reed was accused of ramming his truck into a Ten Commandments statue of a similar design at the Oklahoma state Capitol in Oklahoma City, the Tulsa World reported. Authorities said he also made threats against President Barack Obama, lit money on fire and walked into a federal building to spit on pictures, the paper reported.

Reed was reportedly diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder after being taken to a mental facility for evaluation following the crash. He was released from Norman’s Griffin Memorial Hospital in January 2015 under an agreement with the Oklahoma County district attorney’s office for continued treatment and therapy.

In an email to the newspaper, Reed reportedly said how voices in his head became his norm and apologized for running into the statue.

“I am so sorry that this all happening and wished I could take it all back,” Reed reportedly wrote.

A new monument has been ordered. We can’t let the vandals win.

Below is Reed’s Facebook video: