Brittany does a good job of explaining how (((they))) are controlling us, without ever mentioning who (((they))) are.
Less than six minutes. No cursing.
Published on Jun 19, 2017
Edit: I’ve found conflicting sources about whether or not Saul Alinsky is the author of the 8 steps to toppling a nation. Regardless of who the original author is, they’re taking place in our country all the same.
1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.