PINNED TO THE TOP OF THE HOMEPAGE 5/14/2017. SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWEST POSTS.
There’s a whole lot of ignorant Nigga-babble tonight on Twitter as blacks and others have their fun. A lot of it makes no sense.
Dear #WhitePeople please stop seasoning your chicken with water then start complaining about how it's "too spicy"
— Ismaelarod (@ismaelarod) May 14, 2017
— PrinceOnApollonia (@BiGoddess_85) May 14, 2017
#WhitePeople are weak, evil liars, thieves, cheaters & deceivers. It's sad they will not accept it! I wish the natives had more fire power!
— Itsjus Entertainment (@itsjusentertain) May 14, 2017
— ⛓AZRIEL⛓ (@ozzies87) May 14, 2017
the #WhitePeople tag has me so shook. like some of y'all literally have no idea how privilege/systematic racism works.
— Slaycob (@legally_jacob) May 14, 2017
LMAOing at all the white trash and basement dwelling frog Nazis taking credit for space travel and the Sistine chapel 😂 #WhitePeople
— Devon☠️🇺🇸Urie (@pwrbttmng) May 14, 2017
California has its share of monuments to shitty Spanish Catholic #whitepeople who forcibly converted and enslaved indigenous Californians
— El Pocho Loco 🌹 (@jacobstarrr) May 14, 2017
#WhitePeople are actually comprised of 70% liquid racism while the other 30% is a varied combination of solidified misogyny and homophobia.
— Supreme SJW Snoke (@SJWsnoke) May 14, 2017
— blkjustice (@blkjustice32) May 14, 2017
#WhitePeople as a white person, i am ashamed. white people are the most violent race. Whites are the terrorists.
— Nom de plume (@JusticeShell) May 14, 2017