Ah, there’s nothing quite so refreshing as the smell of an Islamic Center burning down on a crisp winter morning.
I wonder if the Muslims burned their own building for the insurance money.
In the former pool on the Multatulilaan in Culemborg raging Wednesday night a large fire. Around 21:00, the flames from the roof of the building where first pool was more established. The property was bought in April this year by the Association of Islamic community Culemborg to make a mosque. The prayer house is not located in the building.
An employee of the municipality of Culemborg suspects that the fire is lit, because the property is closed by gas and electricity. The chairman of the mosque board, Hassan Barzizaoua confirms that the old pool is closed. he can not think of any other cause.
Barzizaoua hopes it is not a targeted action, because the mosque never had problems in Culemborg the past twenty years. The fire nothing about the possible cause of the fire. The police will investigate the case.
The fire department reported that pulls the smoke toward the center. Local residents were advised to keep windows and doors closed.
The fire reported at 22.10 that the pool completely on fire. There is asbestos in foundation of the building, but asbestos is not released. At 22.45 the signal ‘firing master “was given. The fire is still some time working on damp down.
Well, that’s going to be one less building converted to a mosque.