As the former USA, now Amurkistan, becomes ever more populated with third world morons, third world results are increasingly the norm.
Enjoy your diversity, motherf*ckers.
A five-year-old boy had to be rushed to hospital after eating a piece of chicken in a KFC meal which was covered in live maggots..
Arkansas police shared video on Facebook which showed the half-eaten meal “to alert the public”.
They said they were approached by a mother who claimed her son was served the meal at a branch of KFC in West Helena.
The video shows maggots crawling all over pieces of half-eaten fried chicken inside a KFC box.
The mother told officers that her son became ill after eating the food and began gagging and throwing up.
He was then admitted to hospital for food poisoning on October 2, she said.
She added that she had contacted the manager of the KFC branch about the incident but had not received a response.
A spokesman for West Helena police told Fox13 that the incident was not a criminal matter but the force released the video to make the public aware of the dangers of eating out of date food.