Hillary’s Statements – Think she is good for women?
1. My husband is not a sexual predator and I don’t support his abuse of women.
2. Bill and I have a normal marriage, and any assertions that by defending him against allegations of aberrant sexual behavior I enable him to continue to prey upon vulnerable women are false.
3. Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey and all the others who have claimed to have had sex, been sexually harassed, assaulted or raped by Bill Clinton are just white trash publicity seekers.
4. Bill did not have sex with Monica Lewinsky; allegations that he did are part of a vast right wing conspiracy.
5. I was shocked to discover that Bill had had sex with Monica Lewinsky, but I forgave him because I love him and he had never done anything like that before and he hasn’t since.
6. I do not have a vicious temper and reports that my ripping into Vince Foster on the morning he committed suicide may have driven him over the edge are unfounded.
7. I never have had temper tantrums or exhibited violent behavior like throwing ashtrays or lamps when I found out about something I didn’t like or couldn’t get my own way.
8. Reports that I told White House staff and Secret Service agents to step into a closet or hide behind a curtain because I didn’t want to have to see them when I walked down the halls are simply stories made up by an unscrupulous reporter.
9. Had Hillary Care been implemented it would have provided high quality affordable health care to all Americans while preserving their freedom to choose their doctors and their plans.
10. I had no idea where the Rose Law firm billing records were.
11. The Whitewater land deal was totally above board and there was nothing illegal or even unethical about it.
12. When I said I came under sniper fire when I landed in Sarajevo I wasn’t lying.
13. As Secretary of State, the ruling junta in Myanmar did not play me for a fool by pretending to embrace democratic reforms; that they slipped back into authoritarianism the minute I normalized relations and lifted sanctions is just a coincidence.
14. As Secretary of State I reset relations with Russia so that now the former republics and satellite states of the old Soviet Union have nothing to fear and can breathe easily knowing that Russian aggression has been checked.
15. As Secretary of State it was not my fault that the US didn’t sign a single free trade agreement during my tenure or that the Trans Pacific Partnership never got off the ground while China’s Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank is a roaring success.
16. I can’t be held responsible for the fact that after our pivot to Asia the US position in the Far East is the weakest it has been since the start of the Second World War and that China is now the dominant Pacific power.
17. Our proposed Free Trade of the America’s Agreement also never got off the ground while Mercosur is another success, but that wasn’t my fault either; South America just isn’t that important so it would have been foolish of me to waste my time on that area of the world.
18. There was no need for me to focus my attentions on sub-Saharan Africa because terrorist groups like Boko Haram and al-Qaeda in the Islamic Mahgreb do not pose a threat to the United States or our interests in Africa.
19. The Arab Spring was a success and we were right to support the Muslim Brotherhood’s takeover of Egypt.
20. Libya is not the failure my critics make it out to be.
21. I might have been mistaken in attributing the attack on our Consulate in Benghazi to a despicable video, but what difference does it make now why the Consulate was burned and three Americans died Americans.
22. I don’t remember signing a waiver to allow the heavily fortified CIA annex and the virtually defenseless Benghazi Consulate to be in separate locations rather than co-located as required by law.
23. I do not remember refusing to increase security at the Consulate and refusing to close the Consulate and withdraw our people when it became clear that it was only a matter of time before a serious attack on the compound would occur, but then I can’t be expected to read every email from an ambassador even if it is marked urgent, immediate attention required.
24. Marines were not assigned to protect the Consulate in Benghazi because the Consulate did not house or process any classified information. [This is a ridiculous lie, but fortunately the American people are too uninformed to realize that every one of our diplomatic posts contain and process classified information, and the mainstream media was too in love with me to point out what a whopper of a lie this is when it first appeared in my book,Hard Choices.]
25. I knew we could rely on locally hired Libyan security guards to protect our people, which is why we didn’t even bother to tell the commander of Africa Command, General Ham, that we had a Consulate in Benghazi.
26. Our program of covertly arming groups who claimed to be moderate Syrian rebels was a great success, and any reports that the weapons we provided fell into the hands of al-Qaeda or ISIL are unfounded.
27. Peace and stability in Yemen is one of my stellar foreign policy accomplishments, and al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and the Houthi rebels are no longer significant threats.
28. Iraq is better off today than when I took office.
29. My efforts as Secretary of State have made a peaceful resolution of the continuing conflicts in Syria and Afghanistan possible.
30. I traveled to 112 countries as Secretary of State, and as a result of my efforts championing women’s rights, women are better off, especially in Muslim nations, than ever before.
31. The world is a safer place today than when I took office, and America is held in higher regard than ever before.
32. I did not violate the Federal Records act by using a private server for my email communications because I never used my private server to send, receive or store classified or sensitive information. [Now that’s another whopper, but then Goebbels was correct when he said, “If you tell a big lie enough, and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.” Besides no one will ever be able to get their hands on my server so I’m safe.]
33. I didn’t have a private server so I could delete communications that might prove that I had violated the law such as soliciting donations for the Clinton Foundation from foreign, especially Middle Eastern governments.
34. Allegations that I used my position to help my brother obtain contracts by leaning on DHS to grant permanent residence status to some unsavory characters are not true.
35. I have never sold political favors for donations to me, Bill or the Clinton Foundation.
36. Anyone who says I don’t deserve to be elected President is engaging in a war on women.
Seen in the comments section at Yahoo News