Get to Tweeting, guys. Make your state #1 in hate. Don’t let Louisiana walk off the winner.
Housing site Abodo has put together a study analyzing tweets to figure out the most- and least-hate-filled places in the country. Between June 2014 to December 2015, they geolocated 154 keywords among 12 million tweets. The keywords included slurs and other prejudiced language against black people, Hispanic/Latino people, women, gays and lesbians, transgender people, people with disabilities, and the overweight.
Notice that slurs against white people were not included in the obviusly biased study. No “cracka,” or “honkey” or whatever they call us now.
The search terms used for each category included in our analysis were as follows:
• Negative language: nigger, coon, dindu, jungle bunnies, porch monkey, spear chucker
• Neutral language: African American, black people, black person, black man, black men, black woman,
• Negative language: spic, wetback, beaner
• Neutral language: Hispanic, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Dominican, Spanish,
• Negative language: bitch, cut, hag, bimbo, slut, twat
• Neutral language: woman, women, female
Gay and lesbian people:
• Negative language: fag, faggot, homo, dyke, sodomite, lesbo
• Neutral language: gay, lesbian
• Negative language: tranny, trannies, shemale, chicks with dicks, man in a dress, men in dresses
• Neutral language: transgender, transsexual, trans person, trans people, trans woman, trans women,
trans man, trans men, trans
Intellectually disabled people:
• Negative language: cripple, gimp, mongoloid, retard, spaz, sperg
• Neutral language: disabled, people with disabilities, differently able
• Negative language: fattie, fatso, fatass, fat ass
• Neutral language: people of size, person of size, plus size
There’s more breakdowns of the data, which are easy to follow, at the source site. There’s a map of the U.S., which I’m not able to interpret since it doesn’t seem to jibe with any of the graphs.
Look, blacks Tweet the words nigga and nigger all the the time. The idea that these cities are filled with hateful whites Tweeting hate is nonsense.
Methinks this study is meant to suggest or imply that whites are bad people. Reject it. I strongly suspect that nonwhites are Tweeting the taboo words and that women are Tweeting the taboo descriptors of women.