Swedes holding power in government prove again what traitors they are to the indigenous peoples.
Camilla Johansson and her 12 year old daughter thrown out of his apartment in Lidingö. The reason? A newly arrived family considered having it better than the Swedish family, writes News Today.
It was on Wednesday last week that 44-year-old Camilla Johansson got the shocking news. The apartment that she and her daughter live in the past four years are needed to the municipality’s new residents. Last August 29, they should have moved out, but they have nowhere to go.
– There is a new family to move into. They will establish themselves before they came to Sweden in the spring, says Camilla for free times.
She does not know if there is a Syrian refugee family or what it is for some to stay in the apartment, she has just been told that it is about new immigrants.
– I know nothing about them, she says.
The apartment is at one and a half bedroom apartment, but has been good enough to Camilla and her daughter who lives with her every other week.
Camilla got help to get the apartment of social services in connection with her, as she says, “hit the wall” and broke up from a previous relationship. She has not, however, lived on benefits without working full time with the claims and have always paid the rent on their own money.
The single mother does not know where she should go because it is difficult to get hold of residence. The municipality has, among other things gave her the advice to bring in a hostel.
The proposal: Hand over your daughter
The bureaucrats at the local authority has even suggested that the mother gives up her daughter and let her live full time with his dad, but that does not work.
– My daughter lives with me after every two weeks with her father every other week. But he works nights and then we tend to help each other, for he stops half past eleven. It does not work if she should stay with him full time, explains Camilla.
The municipality then has come up with the idea that the family takes the help of a family emergency that takes care of the daughter of the evenings dad works.
– A family emergency, I would not have, because there is no reason to have a family emergency. We are two adults who do not have any problem, she says.
“My daughter is cross cracked”
The news that the Swedish family has less than a month to find a new home taxing on them.
– I cry after all. When I told my daughter, she was told it on Tuesday. My daughter is cross cracked, says Camilla.
– Yesterday I cried all day at work, it’s lucky to have good colleagues.
The day before yesterday telephoned addition municipality Camilla up again and asked how she was doing and if she found a new home yet.
– I said, “you can go to hell,” she says.
The case of Camilla Johansson is the second high-profile case from Lidingö where a Swedish family with children thrown out on the street to make room for the new inhabitants of the Third World. In June, the Free Times wrote about Uffe Rustan and his two sons Rasmus, 15, and Linus, 17, who also evicted from his home because instead be used by newly arrived immigrants.
Western democracy is a farce. The burning question that still haunts me is why. Why would so many become so suicidal so quickly. It’s too easy an answer to blame it on the Jews. How can the culture be so against it’s own and so for the “other?” My best guess is that the two World Wars last century, both fomented by Jewish banking interests, have left Western man exhausted and feeling guilt over the mass killing and destruction that involved white man vs white man–German vs. Frenchman vs. Englishman, and so forth.
A rational response would involve a pan-European nationalism dedicated to preserving Europe. The first stirrings of that are seen in the Identitarian movement. The test will come when it comes time to either submit or kick the invaders and colonizers out.